Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

So pissed off, I turned, “Shows what you know, I’ve already had her three times tonight.”

“Yeah, right” and they all laughed.

“Screw you!” and I turned away, walked around the car, got in, returned the speaker, started it up and pulled out. Looking up at the screen, three girls – including the big breasted blond co-pilot and the first time stewardess – were on their knees sucking off three guys. As I turned the guys all started cumming. They pulled their cocks out and started cumming on the girls faces. All three girls grabbed their respective cock and returned it to their mouths, greedily sucking the remainder of their contents. I wondered what had gone wrong.

Now I was in a quandary. When she told me to take her home, did she mean back to my folks house or to her Mom’s place. I decided not to ask, just incase she told me to take her to her Mom’s. Besides, her car was at my house.

I tried to say I was sorry again, but she told me to, “Just shut up.” When I tried again a little while latter, she retorted, “I don’t even want to talk about it.”

Several times I could hear her sobbing. I tried to reach out to her, but she just pulled away not wanting to have anything to do with me.

When we arrived home, she quickly left the car and without waiting for me, stormed off into the house and down to her room, shutting and locking the door. I sometimes would sneak into her - not this night.

Epilogue

The next morning I came out to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were eating breakfast. I got some cereal and asked, “Have you seen Deb yet?”

Dad responded, “Yes, she was heading out the door just as we got up. Said, ‘She had some thinking to do before the wedding.”

“What did that mean?” my Mom asked. “Something go wrong at – that – movie last night. I told you, you had no business going to something like that. Nothing but trouble can come from that sort of stuff.

Return soon, for in the near future I will have the answer to your questions:

Does she ever come back? Do the young lovers ever get married? Does he ever get a finish to a great blow job? And what about her turn-on at getting it at both ends at the same time?

saber6
saber6
27 Followers