Surprise Award

Story Info
He gets an award.
3k words
166.2k
55
51
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So. Here we are. Married over 30 years. I thought I knew everything there was to know about her. I'm Marty, she's Helen. No, Marty isn't short for Martin, my mother named me Mortimer for some god awful reason. We'd grown up together, well she did live about 5 or 6 blocks away and she was a year younger than me. We did have some of the same memories of junior and high school. We started dating after we were both in high school. Went to the prom together. You know, all the usual things for childhood sweethearts who got married right out of high school. She went to college in the next town to be a nurse while I worked in Dad's garage as a mechanic. Those were the days you didn't need a PhD and umpteen computers to fix a car.

She made the drive back and forth every day to school. I kept the car up so she wouldn't have any problems. Well, there were a few flat tires and a couple of dead batteries along the way, but nothing worth blowing a gasket over. We could laugh about it now, after the inconvenience and aggravation were gone. She had her school friends and I worked in the garage. After she graduated, we stayed in town while she went to work at the local hospital. Most of her college friends ended up in other places.

Helen's a couple of inches shorter than me and can still fit in some of her old clothes. Do me a favor and don't ask how old. I'm about 5'9" and a solid 200 lbs. After the kids came along, she lost the excess weight through work. Nurses do a lot of physical work. These days though, she goes out running in the mornings with me. I don't need a spare tire or a beer belly. Too hard to get underneath somebody's car. People have said we look like siblings with our brown hair and eyes.

Our son David was born first and Darla came next. Interesting thing, though. Both kids have red hair and blue eyes. We believe it was from an uncle on her side of the family. Helen and I had a few intense discussions about hair and eye color and recessive genes. Eventually, we ended up in her parent's attic looking at old photographs. Can't tell much about hair color in black and white photos, but we did find a few pictures of him and we'd heard enough stories from her family about his red hair to settle the issue.

After a while it didn't seem to matter any more. They were our kids and we loved them. Not to be a worry wart or anything, but those recessive genes have been a sore spot with me since they were born. Oh, not enough to go charging through the house breaking things, but I've always had this feeling sitting back there. I think I would know better than most how an oyster feels with that irritating speck of sand stuck inside that can't get out. Sad to say, I can't produce the right kind of pearl substance so that feeling has never gone away. I'll bet that oyster feels the same way.

Finally, the kids graduated from high school, one right after the other. They both graduated with honors and scholarships. We are so proud.

David's graduation was held outside at the football field. I know, you've been through that routine also. Helen and I sat together, but Darla saw some of her friends so she sat with them. I looked around the bleachers hoping to spot her before it came time to shove out way out of there. I thought I saw her off to my right on the other side of Helen, or at least I saw her red head. But, as we stood up to leave, Darla came up from somewhere behind me to join us. I looked at her then I looked back towards the area I thought I saw her before. The red head was gone so I put it down to being slow and forgot about it.

The following year it rained, so the graduation was held in the gym. This time David sat with us on the other side of Helen from me. Finally it was over and we stood up to leave. That's when I saw a tall red headed man at the edge of the stands get up and leave. He must have been 6'6" tall and was really slender. Now I'm wondering and trying to push that speck of sand back where it was hiding. I turned to look at Helen, but she was answering a question from David. People must have thought it was cute, my wife talking to our son who towered over us by at least a foot. Uh huh. I didn't say anything about seeing that man at the graduation. Maybe I should have. Or at least brought it up later at home. I noticed how fast he left the gym, though.

Now they're finishing their education in the same college as Helen attended. They are both taking computer classes and are hoping to get IT jobs with some big company. David drove for the first year he was there, but when Darla started school, they found an apartment and moved in together. They still come home for most weekends, though. It is nice to be independent, but having a security blanket is also a good thing.

Over time, Helen moved up through the ranks at the hospital. Now, she is the nursing supervisor and spends most of her time doing the paper work. She started volunteering at the local library on Thursday evenings and the museum on Saturdays. The garage was open Monday through Saturday, so I wasn't home anyway.

This particular Saturday I decided to cut out early and get Helen and go to a cabin my parents left us in their will. I usually stay away from downtown because of the traffic, but as this was Saturday, I decided to cut straight through instead of driving all the way around town. I pulled up at a red light and was looking around when I saw them.

A big motel chain had put a new motel into an empty area and brought an indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi with them to help attract guests. They also had a big parking garage next door to help alleviate the downtown parking problem. I saw Helen walking with a man I'd seen only one time before. He had red hair and was a skinny 6'6" tall. Helen was holding his hand and they were both laughing as they left the parking garage. I sat and watched them go into the motel lobby. Just then the car behind me honked. The light had turned green, but I hadn't moved yet. Good thing they were inside before the horn had sounded or they might have looked and spotted me. I was in a daze and just drove around for about fifteen minutes and found myself back at the same motel. I pulled into the garage and drove through the levels, but I didn't see Helen's car. I pulled into a spot and got out to go into the motel lobby. A bored looking clerk was behind the desk as I approached.

"Afternoon, sir," the clerk said. "How may I help you today?"

"Hi," I replied. "I thought I saw an old friend of mine from school come in here a few minutes ago with a woman. He's a red headed dude over 6" tall. Can you tell me if he is staying here?"

"Oh, yeah. That's Charlie and Helen all right. They come here every Saturday and they spend the day," the clerk answered. "Sometimes they go swimming, but nobody is in the pool today. We're having maintenance problems."

"Well, can you give me their room number?" I asked. "I haven't seen them for a long time now and I'd like to catch up with them."

"Well, we don't usually hand out people's room numbers. Matter of policy, you know?" the clerk stated.

Something about his eyes clicked for me when he said that, so I slid a fifty across the counter and smiled. The bill disappeared almost as fast as a registration slip showing they were in room 613 appeared. I nodded at him and walked to the elevator. All the way up, I wondered what I would do or say when I got there. Here was 30 years of wondering just waiting to be let loose. Once and for all. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I walked down the hall until I reached the room. I stood there a moment just staring at the door. Then I heard it. That sound of passion. I leaned forward and put my ear to the door. That was the sound of wet balls slapping a wet ass and Helen's grunts as she took his dick. Just from the sounds, they were getting close to finishing this little romp. So, that's when I knocked. Well, I say knocked. I actually took off my shoe and hit the door with the heel. Bam, bam, bam. Nice echo, so it must be a hollow core door.

All the noise I heard had stopped. Furious now, I stepped back and charged the door hitting it with my shoulder. You know, just like in the movies. Except this time, I hit the door and it came off it's hinges and out of the frame. Cheap damn door. I don't know who was more surprised. Helen with her legs around asshole's back, asshole, or me laying on the floor on a busted door. Everybody froze in place. I looked at them, they looked at me. After a moment, I scrabbled to my feet. I leaned back on the door frame, not saying a word, while I put my shoe back on my foot. Asshole finally retrieved some sense and grabbed a blanket to cover them while he rolled off of Helen onto the bed.

"Plan on staying here you lying whore," I finally said. "I'll have someone bring some clothes over for you. Don't think you are coming back to the house, now or forever."

Asshole looked like he was going to say something but I cut him off saying, "Don't even think about it, shit paper. Tomorrow when I go to the lawyer to get divorce papers against her, I'm also going to ask for a lawsuit to be filed in District Court against you. You owe me child support for both kids back to when they were born. I'll let the lawyer estimate the punitive damages."

Looking around the room I saw their clothes in a pile on the floor. I walked over and picked up his pants, then I took his wallet out of it. I took his driver's license and dropped the wallet. I picked up Helen's clothes and backed towards the door.

"You can get your license at the check-in counter when you leave. I broke the door, I'll pay for it. The clerk is going to photocopy this for me for the lawyer. I need to know where to send the lawsuit paperwork. I think I'll send along a copy of the divorce papers also. Since you have a wedding ring on, I'll bet your wife would like to know where you are and what you are doing. What do you think?"

I grinned at him as his face lost all color, then I turned and went back downstairs. I got the license photocopied and made arrangements to pay for the damage. The clerk smiled and handed me a VCR tape. "They really do like to use the pool," he said.

I'd lied to them. I went directly to the lawyer's office and told him what I wanted, then I went to a hardware store for a new set of locks. I just got the last one installed on the inside door to the garage when the front doorbell started ringing like crazy. I went to see who it was and there was Helen. She had clothes on, so asshole must have gone shopping for her.

She was pushing the doorbell with one hand and banging on the door with the other hand. I went to the dining room where the chimes were fastened to the wall. I popped the cover off and yanked one of the wires inside loose. I didn't care which one since it wasn't a bomb I was defusing. The chimes stopped.

I went to the phone and called the police department number, not 911. I didn't think this was important enough for those guys. It took about twenty minutes for the patrol car to arrive and she pounded on that door the whole time. Her hand must have been like hamburger. Amazingly enough, she didn't bother yelling for me to let her in the house.

After the police talked to her for a moment, one of them knocked on the door. I went through the door into the garage and shut it behind me. I pushed the garage door opener and met the cops at the garage door. She still wouldn't be able to get in the house, even if she got past me and the cops.

One of the officers was a woman and had Helen at the car while I talked to the other one. I invited him into the house and closed the garage door behind him, then opened the inside door. I told him what had happened and what I had done. I gave him the clerk's name at the motel as a witness. Then I got the VCR tape and, after telling him what it was, plugged it into the player while turning on the TV. We watched them screwing in the Jacuzzi room for a few moments and then I turned it off. He shook his head and asked me what I wanted to do with her.

I told him that I had given instructions to the lawyer and he was putting a restraining order in place. After asking permission, the patrolman used my phone to call the office. They confirmed receipt of a restraining order within the last half hour, so with a nod in my direction, I let him leave through the front door.

They had a discussion at the patrol car. A lot of head shaking from the police with a lot of angry gestures from Helen towards the house. Finally, she gave up and got in her car and left. The patrol car left soon afterwards. I called work and told Harry, my mechanic, what had happened and that Helen might be on her way there. I told him what he could and couldn't do and if she became irate to call the police. She never showed up at the garage.

A few weeks later, she called the house and asked me, "Marty, it's Helen. May I come over and talk to you, please? I have some things I need to say."

"No Helen," I replied, "you don't have anything to say to me about any of it. You know there is a restraining order. If you need something or other, you are supposed to contact my lawyer."

"Wait, please," she cried. "Please, don't hang up. I really need to talk to you."

"Oh what for," I said. "You don't have one thing to say to me that will change anything that happened. Not one thing! You cheated, you whored yourself out and then you lied about it. You had his babies and let me raise them as mine. Now, what's left to say? Let me guess. You never loved him, only me? Or this isn't what it looks like? Or this is all a big mistake? Or this was the first time you ever cheated and you'll never do it again?

Come on, Helen. Give me a break, here. I might have fallen off the pumpkin truck, but it wasn't yesterday. And before you ask, let me inform you that, yes I did mail a copy of the divorce decree to his house along with a picture of our happy family. I let the police over there serve the lawsuit. You know which picture I sent don't you? The picture we took at the lake with both kids standing behind us. Do you think his wife will have any doubts as to the parentage of those kids?"

I could hear her crying on the other end of the line, but I couldn't stop myself from heaping on the disgust and venom.

"Remember when I said I was going to sue him for child support? Well, after talking it over with the lawyer, I actually sued him twice. Once for 'alienation of affection' I think the lawyer called it and the other was for child support for eighteen years for each kid.

"I gave a sample of my DNA for testing. I also obtained samples from the kids and I took some hairs out of your brush and submitted them all for testing. You'll never guess what the tests showed. And before I forget, I asked for a duplicate copy of each legal action filed with the court be forwarded to the kid's apartment. I also sent them a copy of the DNA results. I want them to see exactly what is going on without having to hear two sides of the same sad story.

"I haven't heard from them since that day, so I presume you contacted them. With a copy of the paperwork, they won't have to try and decide who did what and when. I also made sure they know what the final court date is so that they may attend if they so desire."

"Now what do you want to say that is so damned important?" I rasped.

All I heard for a moment was sobbing and then it was momentarily quiet. I heard her snuffle and the sounds she made blowing her nose. Finally, quietly, she said, "I just wanted you to know that I love you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for everything that I did. And finally, I wanted to say...good bye."

She must have had the gun next to the phone because I was almost deafened by the blast.

  • COMMENTS
51 Comments
fern501fern501over 13 years ago
re fern 501

I must have pushed the wrong button my above comment wasn't directed at your stories but someone else story which started with a kid murdering his parents.

fern501fern501over 13 years ago
kids and red hair and blue eyes

This man on his deathbed was asking his 'loving wife' he said "Honey you can tell me everything now of our 10 kids I hated the red haired one, you know I was always unfair to him, I felt I needed to hurt him, you can tell me now he's not my son is he?"

and she said honey, he was your only son...

Besides that I hate the killings of people, I can accept it in self defense and even then I had once the opportunity to do that but did not, got the person arrested.

It is so easy if not too easy to kill people nowdays just pressing a trigger and that's it.

The kid in your story did not need to press the trigger he could have walked away.

Of course yours was just a story and the beginning just cut me off. I liked the other stories though.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
WTG!

I LOVE A Happy Ending!

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
FINALLY, a PROPER outcome from a cheating whore...

Now this story is a multiple part story so I'm sure the next couple of parts are going to try to mitigate the cheating whores actions and try to get us feeling sorry for her since she decided to take the cowards way. NO JOY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Now thats the way a wife cheating wife should

go out...with a bang...I'm sorry a cheating wife needs to be put down...she's ruined for good anyway

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Words Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories