Surprise Award Ch. 02

Story Info
Her side.
3.8k words
101.4k
22
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, you hooligans. Some of you wanted more and the rest said no more. Well okay. Since I can't please you, I'll please myself. Here is part 2 and part 3 will be Charlie's side. Maybe at the end of 3 you'll know who shot who. Heh. Thanks for voting and I appreciate your comments. Yes, even the anonymous ones. They are good for more than a few laughs.

++++++++

So. Here we are. Married over 30 years. I thought I knew everything there was to know about him. I'm Helen, he's Marty. No, Marty isn't short for Martin, his mother named him Mortimer for some god awful reason. We'd grown up together, well he did live about 5 or 6 blocks away, and he was a year older than me. We did have some of the same memories of junior and high school. We started dating after we were both in high school. Went to the prom together. Hah! I made him take me to all three Junior/Senior Proms. He was so sweet. Even though he had graduated, he took me to my Senior Prom.

A little about us, Marty's a couple of inches taller than me and I can still fit in some of my old clothes. Do me a favor and don't ask how old. I'm about 5'7" and a firm 128 lbs. After the kids came along, I lost the excess weight through work, but I managed to keep my new boob size. With my figure, a C cup is better than a B. Not that Marty noticed all that much. I have sensitive nipples and I like it when he plays with them, but he's not big on foreplay. Just wham, bam, and he's asleep.

Nurses do a lot of physical work. These days though, I goes out running in the mornings with Marty. I don't want him to acquire a spare tire or a beer belly. He says it is too hard to get underneath somebody's car. I don't want him dying on me at an early age. People have said we look like siblings with our brown hair and eyes.

Anyway, we did all the usual things for childhood sweethearts who got married right out of high school. I went to college in Batesburg to be a nurse while he worked in Dad's garage as a mechanic. Those were the days you didn't need a PhD and umpteen computers to fix a car, and he was darn good at it too. We didn't have that much of a social life. Mostly it was seeing old friends and going to the parent's houses for dinner and the like.

I made the drive back and forth every day to school. Moorgate to Batesburg was a 30 mile drive and Marty kept the car up so I wouldn't have any problems. Well, there were a few flat tires and a couple of dead batteries along the way, but nothing worth blowing a gasket over. I'm just glad we got through that one stretch where they were happening way too often. We laugh about it now, after the irritation, inconvenience and aggravation are gone. I had my school friends and Marty worked in the garage. After I graduated, we stayed in Moorgate while I went to work at the local hospital. Most of my college friends ended up in other places.

The only one who remained in Batesburg was Charlie.

Charlie is 6'7" and maybe 200 lbs. He has a wonderful sense of humor, is very intelligent (I told him to drop nursing and go to med school), and knows how to rephrase things so they make sense. He also has red hair, the deepest blue eyes, is extremely sensitive to sunlight, and has a bazillion freckles. He has freckles all over his body.

We met in a study group when I was in my next to last year. He joined us because he said he was having problems with the material. It soon became apparent that the material was no problem since he turned into a tutor for all of us. I noticed the looks, the touches, the under the breath comments and I felt very flattered. Of course, the other group members weren't stupid. Finally, after a month or so, Glenda made a point of staying after group one night and gave me a heart to heart talk. She pointed out that I had a good marriage, I was a decent person, he was a lowlife who liked to notch his belt, and so forth. I listened to her and was polite. I also let her warnings go in one ear and out the other.

Silly me. It was two weeks later when I let Charlie talk me into going to his apartment. It was some flimsy excuse about some study materials. I knew what it was, and I was excited that somebody noticed me besides my husband. As a matter of fact, I didn't think of Marty at all that evening. It was only about an hour or so, but the orgasms I had made it feel like ages. Charlie had a cock that was easily 9 inches long and was twice as thick as Marty's. I had never been so full and stretched in my life! Then I saw the time and hurried to clean up and get home. I got clean, but I didn't get home. I was about half way there when a tire blew out.

Luckily I was close to a farm house and the nice people let me call Marty. Marty changed the flat and followed me home. He never asked why I was so late. Charlie and I started seeing each other about twice a week instead of going to study group. Glenda noticed, but kept her mouth shut. I'm sure some of the others also noticed, but I didn't care. I got to have my huge cock and Charlie was still helping my studies. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I stayed too late and then I would have some kind of car trouble going on.

After we graduated, things slowed down a lot. But they never stopped. Sometimes he would come to me and sometimes I would drive over to see him. Luckily for me, I didn't have any car trouble. When I became pregnant, I called him at home and told him. I was pretty sure it was his baby. We decided to stop seeing each other for awhile.

While I was pregnant, Charlie met Brenda. They fell in love and they got married. He had her pregnant in the first six months. Denny is about eight months younger than David.

After about a year, Charlie called me at home and said we needed to talk. We agreed on a place and time where our spouses wouldn't know or suspect anything. Yep. Sex, sex, and more sex dominated that 'meeting'. We started right back where we left off and bang, I got pregnant again. About six months later, Brenda got pregnant with Janey. If hindsight is 20/20, yes, there were a lot of coincidences. It is really hard to see the forest for the trees if you are a tree.

As I said, our son David was born first and Darla came next. Yes, both kids have red hair, blue eyes and are really tall. I tried to convince Marty that it was from an uncle on my side of the family. Marty and I had a few intense discussions about hair and eye color and recessive genes. Eventually, we ended up in my parent's attic looking at old photographs. Can't tell much about hair color in black and white photos, but we did find a few pictures of him and we'd heard enough stories from my family about his red hair to settle the issue. I still got some strange looks from some of my family. Still do, as a matter of fact. Especially at family reunions. Thankfully, nobody ever broaches the subject and that is just fine with me.

After a while it didn't seem to matter any more. They were our kids and we loved them. I do think that those recessive genes have been a sore spot with Marty since they were born. But, even if he occasionally thought about it, he kept it to himself. It wasn't the elephant in the living room, but I'm certain it was a monkey hanging in the corner that just wouldn't go away.

Finally, the kids graduated from high school, one right after the other. They both graduated with honors and scholarships. We are so proud.

David's graduation was held outside at the football field. I know, you've been through that routine also. Marty and I sat together, but Darla saw some of her friends so she sat with them. I saw Charlie when he arrived towards the end of the ceremony. He had told me that it wasn't fair for him not to see David graduate. I didn't push too hard for him to stay away because I understood his feelings. I just hoped that he would get away before Marty got saw him. Whenever I felt Marty looking that direction, I tried to divert his attention towards somewhere else. I really hoped that he didn't suspect anything.

Finally, as we stood up to leave, Darla came up from somewhere behind me to join us. I saw Marty looking around again, but Darla and I kept moving with the crowd, so he decided to stay caught up with us. Thank goodness Charlie was long gone.

The following year it rained, so the graduation was held in the gym. This time David sat with us between Marty and me. Finally it was over and we stood up to leave. I'd been furtively glancing around during the ceremony and hadn't seen Charlie anywhere. I know how much seeing his kids meant to him, especially on such a big day as this one. I took Marty's arm to help me get down from the stands when I felt him tense up. I didn't even look that way. Instead, I was answering some question from David. It had to have been Charlie. That idiot!! I couldn't believe that he had stayed this long. What was I going to tell Marty? Thank goodness Marty didn't say anything at all. We just went home to celebrate Darla's graduation with our parents and some friends.

Now they're both enrolled in the same college I attended. They are both taking computer classes and are hoping to get IT jobs with some big company. David drove back and forth for the first year he was there as I had, but when Darla started school we found an apartment for them. They moved in together to save on expenses. They still come home for most weekends, though. I was really worried for a time that David and Darla would see Denny or Linda at the college. Charlie's kids decided to go to college there, also. Charlie told me what they were taking, but I didn't much care. They stayed at home, saving money for when they moved away. Knowing how small the school is, I'm really an idiot to believe that the kids wouldn't see each other. I was living in some kind of fool's paradise.

Over time, I had moved up through the ranks at the hospital. Now, I'm the nursing supervisor and spend most of my time shuffling papers. I also started volunteering at the local library on Thursday evenings and the town museum on Saturdays. Of course, I told Marty each Thursday evening and every Saturday. The library meeting was every other Thursday and the museum was supposed to be all day on Saturday. I did spend a lot of time there, but more often I was spending time with Charlie. But the truth was once a month for either of them. The garage was open Monday through Saturday, so I wasn't home anyway.

This particular Saturday, Charlie called me at home right after Marty left for work. He had to come to town for something and wanted to see me. He even offered to get us a hotel room. Hah! We'd been doing this every Saturday for months. I told him he ought to buy a condo in town since it would be cheaper than a hotel, and safer too. When I arrived, he was already sitting in his car waiting for me. We were holding hands and laughing when we left the parking lot and went into the lobby. It was really nice. Charlie had made the reservation, so he paid and got the room key. We went straight upstairs to the room. We tore our clothes off and hit the bed running.

Charlie was on top of me pounding away when the side of the room started to disintegrate. BAM! BAM! BAM! We were stunned, and I couldn't move at all. We just held still for a moment waiting to see what was going on. All of a sudden, the door came clear off it's hinges and broke the frame. And there was Marty in a pile on that door. He leaned back against the wall and put his shoe on. It occurred to me that he had knocked with his shoe. That explained the noise. Charlie rolled off me and pulled up a blanket to cover our nudity.

"Plan on staying here you lying whore," Marty finally said. "I'll have someone bring some clothes over for you. Don't think you are coming back to the house, now or forever."

I felt Charlie move and Marty said, "Don't even think about it, shit paper. Tomorrow when I go to the lawyer to get divorce papers against her, I'm also going to ask for a lawsuit to be filed in District Court against you. You owe me child support for both kids back to when they were born. I'll let the lawyer estimate the punitive damages."

Marty glanced around the room and saw the clothes. He took Charlie's pants and retrieved his wallet. He took out the driver's license and dropped the wallet. Then he picked up all of my clothes and backed towards the door.

"You can get your license at the check-in counter when you leave, asshole. Since I broke the door, I'll pay for it. The clerk is going to photocopy this for me for my lawyer. I need to know where to send the lawsuit paperwork. I think I'll send along a copy of the divorce papers also. Since you have a wedding ring on, I'll bet your wife would like to know where you are and what you are doing. What do you think?"

Marty grinned at Charlie a moment, then he turned and went back downstairs. Charlie pulled on his clothes in a hurry.

"Wait a minute, Charlie. What about me? I need some clothes here," I cried. Charlie finished putting his shoes on, then looked at me on the bed and said, "Use a blanket. People steal towels all the time." Then he turned and left.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed. So, I did what he said. I took a blanket and hauled ass out of there. I went to the lot, got my car and headed towards home. I had my wallet and the route home passed by a Salvation Army store. Luckily for me, it wasn't crowded and the staff was very kind and compassionate. We got me some clothes and I left them the blanket. Then I hurried home. The door was locked and my key didn't fit it, so I started making noise. I pounded on the door with my hand and kept pushing the doorbell. I knew he was home and I had to talk to him. I didn't want to lose him. He had been mine for my entire life. I just knew that I could convince him that he was the only one I had ever loved, because it was true. Charlie was just a big cock I needed occasionally. Then the door chimes stopped. 'He must have yanked a wire,' I thought. It didn't matter. I kept pounding on the door until the police car arrived.

The female officer came and took me back to the patrol car. I really didn't want to talk to her, I wanted to talk to Marty. I saw the garage door open and the male officer went inside with Marty. After a little while, the male officer came out to the patrol car. He explained that Marty had gotten a restraining order against me and I couldn't come near the house. I had to leave. I tried to get them to let me talk to Marty, but they refused. I didn't want to go to jail, so I got in my car and drove around awhile. Finally, I went to a cheap motel to get cleaned up and to think. It sure looked like things were over between us. I couldn't believe that I had thrown away a perfectly good marriage for a big cock fuck.

The next week, I drove to Batesburg to see the kids. They weren't real happy to see me, but they did let me in the house. David was on the phone when I came in, so I waited until he was through before I told them what was going on with me and their dad. They weren't happy with me at all. David went to the kitchen and brought back a glass of iced tea for me. I was feeling a little better.

Then the door bell rang. David went to answer the door. When he came back into the room, he had two other kids with him. Denny and Janey. I looked at four people in the same room who were over 6' tall, red hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

"I met Denny last year here at school," David said. "We actually thought it was neat for awhile. But then I went to their house and met Janey. Their mom wasn't home, but their dad was. I don't think you need to say anything more, mom. After the four of us discussed things, we decided that we really don't want to see you that much. I'm not sure if Brenda knew about us, but since dad sent copies of every thing to her and here to us, I'm sure everybody knows the whole sad story. Whatever happens here with us kids, that will be our decision. As far as I'm concerned, you've abrogated every parental right to any of us." Then David took a deep breath, blew it out, and then said, "I think you should leave now, mom. We have some things to do here, and I don't think you will be welcome for a long time."

A few weeks after that, I called the house and said, "Marty, it's Helen. May I come over and talk to you, please? I have some things I need to say and we need to discuss."

"No Helen," Marty replied, "you don't have anything to say to me about any of it. You know there is a restraining order. If you need something or other, you are supposed to contact my lawyer."

"Wait," I cried. "Please, don't hang up. I really need to talk to you."

"Oh what for," Marty growled at me. "You don't have one thing to say to me that will change anything that happened. Not one thing! You cheated, you whored yourself out and then you lied about it. You had his babies and let me raise them as mine. Now, what's left to say? Let me guess. You never loved him, only me? Or this isn't what it looks like? Or this is all a big mistake? Or this was the first time you ever cheated and you'll never do it again?

I let the police over there serve the lawsuits. And you know which picture I sent along don't you? The picture we took at the lake with both kids standing behind us. Do you think his wife will have any doubts as to the parentage of those kids?"

I was crying on the other end of the line, but Marty couldn't stop himself from heaping on the disgust and venom.

"Remember when I said I was going to sue him for child support? Well, after talking it over with the lawyer, I actually sued him twice. Once for 'alienation of affection' I think the lawyer called it and the other was for child support for eighteen years for each kid.

I gave a sample of my DNA for testing. I also obtained samples from the kids and I took some hairs out of your brush and submitted them all for testing. You'll never guess what the tests showed. And before I forget, I asked for a duplicate copy of each legal action filed with the court be forwarded to the kid's apartment. I also sent them a copy of the DNA results. I want them to see exactly what is going on without having to hear two sides of the same sad story.

I haven't heard from them since that day, so I presume you contacted them. With a copy of the paperwork, they won't have to try and decide who did what and when. I also made sure they know what the final court date is so that they may attend if they so desire."

"Now what do you want to say that is so damned important?" he rasped.

"I know all of that, Marty. I went to see the kids and they told me that they had received all of the paperwork," she said softly. "They are disgusted with me and my actions. I also know that they moved into a bigger apartment."

I looked at Charlie, sitting on his couch. The sorry son of a bitch had refused to talk to me, so I waited until he was gone. I got in the house by telling Brenda I was selling stuff for a school fundraiser. While we were talking in the living room, Charlie came home and started ranting and raving. Brenda had no idea what was going on until I pulled the gun out of my purse. She lost all color in her face. Charlie stopped yelling and just gaped at the gun pointed at his midsection. At that range, he knew I wouldn't miss. I waved him to the couch so he could sit next to Brenda. I kept the gun pointed at them while I went to use the phone to call Marty.

"I know, Marty. I just wanted you to know that I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry for everything that I did. And finally, I wanted to say ...... good bye."

I held the phone in my hand next to the gun as I pulled the trigger.

  • COMMENTS
27 Comments
zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Kinda Like. . .

Deja Vu all over again. Still enjoyed the hell of it! It's gonna be hard for chapter 3 to top this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a perfectly good marriage

she gave up a perfectly good marriage for .... if that is how she viewed the marriage, then, her enthusiasm was certainly controlled. perhaps it says so much, and it was more than the big cock that prompted her to act as she did

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why post this?

Sorry; the first story was great, but this adds almost nothing new; it even uses the same phrases, almost entire paragraphs have been recycled. It would be worth doing if it added any new perspective on the story, but it really doesn't.

However, the interesting twist at the end of Part 3 does partially redeem it; I refer interested readers to look it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
credible 2

Your usual excellant writing, Pete, but I still have the same problem I had with chapter 1 . Given that this is a fantasy site, It still is just not credible to have a couple married for 30 years while the wife is having an affair that results in both of their children, with husband totally unaware of the affair. great writing but unbelievable story. 60 year old George

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good but

From her POV? Its a good story but it reads like she is just retelling the orginal story. I was hoping to get her true feelings about the cheating, sex and how she felt when hubby found out. Maybe the next part will be more than a retell of the story

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
We Need To Talk My version of the four famous words.in Loving Wives
Interest Can love give you a dividend?in Loving Wives
More Stories