Surprise! (CFNM) Ch. 3-5

Story Info
CFNM party in full swing.
2.2k words
4.37
99.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Sharon not missing a beat took hold of the dazed man’s limp flesh leash in her sexy manicured hand with a huge grin and proceeded to parade him around the room for “personal” introductions. Each of the ladies said hi and instead of shaking hands, mockingly shook his semi erect penis. Last but not least Sharon led him to the excited birthday girl. Sharon whispered something in Jake’s ear and then applied gentle pressure to his “lust” swollen balls and Jake dropped to one knee and respectfully kissed Rachel’s hand. “What a good boy” She said grinning as she caressed the cheek of the naked man kneeling before her. Sharon gave him a slight tug, indicating to rise as Rachel shot Sharon a glance and grin and both girls chuckled in wicked delight. Rachel gripped his cock in one hand and took his fat balls in the palm of the other, as if weighing them. After a minute of admiring his equipment, she stroked him up and down the length of his dick a few times smiling wickedly as she watched him grow. She looked up at him and said, “Not only are you a good boy, but you’re a big boy, verrry big”. Sharon looked on as she was on Jake’s side rubbing his muscular ass. She soon playfully smacked his ass and sent him off to the kitchen for drinks. He soon returned to the now seated woman and one by one served each lady their cocktail. Sharon smiled as Jake bent to a knee as he delivered each drink without being told- yeah this big muscular strong man was a good boy.
The woman gabbed away for awhile, then one of the girls, Lucy (a petite Asian), called Jake over and slapped his face (not very hard) and scolded him saying that her drink wasn’t stirred, Jake was worried and apologized. “Don’t apologize, stir it!” she demanded. From her seat she delivered a quick little kick to his hanging balls causing him to groan, but he was quickly drowned out by a storm of female laughter. “Take it like a man white boy!” a voluptuous Latin woman named Carmen taunted him in her sexy accent, as she stood behind Lucy and snapped a few pictures. Red faced- Jake stood up and looked down at the glass in the woman’s extended hand. Lucy gave him a sly wink and he knew what she wanted so he reluctantly dipped his stir stick into the cold cocktail and wiggled his hips much to the delight of the party go’ers as they whistled and cheered him on. Lucy pulled his cold wet dick from her glass, held his dripping meat up and ran her tongue slowly up Jake’s length “testing” her drink. Sharon and Rachel clinked glasses laughingly and all the women downed their drinks.

Jake was sent to make more drinks, “hurry the entertainment is about to begin” Sharon ordered as she delivered another playful smack to his backside and Rachel squeezed her thighs tightly together in anticipation as she watched his dick bob up and down as he hurried to the kitchen. Jake had no idea what was meant by entertainment, but had no time to think about it as he got busy making drinks in an effort to please the ladies.

The group had moved to a newly added room that had everyone in awe at its beauty as Rachel unveiled it for the first time. Soon everyone was seated in comfortable plush chairs in a semi circle before a large glass wall- almost making a stage. The tension in the air was electric with anticipation. Jake wondered himself what the entertainment was going to be as he finished passing out the drinks. He was then summoned by Sharon. Jake kneeled and lit her fat blunt. She exhaled after her toke smiling approvingly at him as she gently scratched his balls- Jake was past his humiliation and wanted to please Sharon. One of the girls dimmed the room’s lights except over the “stage”. Jake was soon kneeling at the feet of the sexy hostess, nervous with excitement as he removed her “strappy” high heels - the birthday girl’s request. Seated with her sexy legs crossed she exhaled her hit looking lustfully at Jake. She extended the foot of her top leg and placed it under his badly bloated balls and proceeded to playfully bounce them up and down. "Those aren't soccer balls” someone called out. “They ‘re more like beach balls” Sharon chimed in and once again laughter filled the room. Rachel ran her foot lightly over his soft sack and up his big shaft slowly, inch by inch feeling every vein as they filled with blood. He grew to new lengths as she finally reached the dripping head of his big dick. “You better not drip on my carpet bad boy” the raven hair vixen cooed as she rubbed her big toe over his swollen head smearing his precum and making him shutter as she raised her foot to his mouth. Her ankle bracelet shimmered from the light, hypnotized he opened his mouth and ran his tongue over her dripping toe sending a shock wave through her body. At that moment there wasn’t a woman there that didn’t want to be fucked silly by this strong man.

Part 4

Sharon had Lucy walked their “entertainment” by his flesh leash over to where She was seated. The exotic petite well-dressed beauty walking the big naked man made for quite a sight. As they reached the blonde woman Lucy looked at the tip of his dick and gasped in mock surprise as she noticed it was once again dripping with excitement. She grabbed his length in her small hand and ran the tip of her French manicured nail of her right hand over his swollen dripping knob. “You bad boy, you know Rachel has already warned you once about dripping on her carpet” she scolded him playing it up in front of her friends. Her emerald eyes locked on his as a smile broke on her face as she pushed her sticky finger past his lips. She then smacked his rear end, “smack!” And with that, she turned and walked back to her seat.

“Maestro!”, Rachel taking a cue from Sharon picked up the stereo remote and soon loud hard driving music thundered through the room as the women let loose with wild drunken applause as a nervous Jake was pushed to center stage by Sharon. “Shake it baby” she smiled deviously as she watched the muscular stud become embarrassed again (if that was possible). The girls came forward at first to help him out. The horny seductresses grinding on his strong body rubbing his firm ass, running their hands through his chest hair, nibbling on his neck, breathing deep into his ear and encouraging him. Jake was instantly caught up in the moment not even caring as Sharon slipped a children’s birthday hat on him, (oh how she loved to torment her boy). The hot young man started strutting his stuff for the eager audience. He moved well with the music turning the ladies on more. The women sat down now on the edge of their seats. He flexed his muscles and became one with the music. His exhibitionist side really came out from somewhere deep inside him. He put his chiseled arms behind his head as he thrust his hips forward repeatedly, fucking the air, as his horse cock swung up and down obscenely. He was shamelessly showing off. “Yeah stud swing that big fucking dick, make it bounce” the girls yelled out their encouragement. Jake pinned his swollen flesh missile against his belly showing off his big balls making them dance for his appreciative female audience. The girls whistled and shouted more lewd remarks as Sharon grabbed one of his ass cheeks and Rachel the other. They pulled Jake in as they ran their wet pink tongues up and down his fat cum swollen eggs, painting them with saliva making him shutter uncontrollably- almost causing him to erupt. Jake was eating it up exposing his naked body, every hard inch head to toe. He was excited his body turned on these gorgeous women, they all could have been playmates.

Next the scheming Rachel held her hand out low and loose making a circle, and with a sexy grin she beckoned the naked man to her with the finger of her other hand. Jake danced over to her, his standing swollen rod leading the way (he knew what she wanted). He proceeded to fuck her fist (she was amazed at what this stud would do for her and like Sharon that power turned her on all the more). The muscular man arched his back and thrust his hips forward and back driving his dick in and out of her beautiful soft hand. Soon all the girls had their hands out and Jake eagerly jumped from one to the next fucking their hands like a wild man as sweat poured from his body and the women giggled at the spectacle the naked boy wearing a silly cone hat was making of himself. The Latin woman Carmen was all smiles from behind her camera snapping pictures the whole time catching every erotic moment on film.

Part 5

With pictures flashing, music blaring, and Jake’s hose once again on the brink of eruption Sharon killed the music bringing everything to a grinding halt. “I almost forgot, one more thing, the cake!” the blonde bombshell informed everyone as she laughed at the disappointed crowd that looked as if they were about to lynch her. “You bitch!” the girls yelled at her, and Sharon laughed even more as she now was not only tormenting Jake but her lusty girl friends as well.

Jake brought out a beautiful decorated cake from the kitchen. Carmen blind folded a hesitant Rachel with a scarf as Lucy eased the birthday girl out of her chair and to her knees. Meanwhile Sharon started stabbing the cake with Jake’s flesh sword. Carmen and Lucy burst in to laughter at the spectacle of Sharon cutting up the cake with Jake’s “knife”. Sharon brought the cake covered cock over to her kneeling friend who waited in anticipation of what was to happen to her. Lucy and Carmen knelt down next to Rachel for a birds eye view of this. “Open wide!” the Asian girl instructed Rachel. With that Sharon pushed the head of Jake’s frosted covered cock past Rachel’s painted lips. “Surprise!” the girls yelled as Carmen pulled off the blind fold of the surprised birthday girl. Rachel licked at the head as Sharon teased her lowering the fat pole to her lips then raising it out of her reach. The devious blonde even dick smacked her friend with the heavy slab of meat as the women laughed at this little game. Soon Rachel became frustrated and grabbed the sweet stick and started to go to town on it like a women possessed. “When you said you’d bring an X-rated cake I had no idea this is what you meant” Carmen teased.

Soon Lucy wanted some, but Rachel wasn’t gonna part with her bone. Sharon always thinking, pulled Jake back causing him to sit in the cake. Sharon jerked him back to his feet as his ass cock and balls were all coated in sweet frosting. Sharon dropped to her knees and went to work on his sweet sticky bloated balls. Lucy now over the edge knew she couldn’t compete with Rachel or Sharon for “their” meat went to work on his ass burrowing her way past his cheeks until her greedy tongue found his asshole. Jake squirmed with pleasure as the “dirty girl” started to tongue fuck his hole. Carmen leapt up to Jake’s side and wrestled his slab of meat from Rachel’s mouth and smacked Rachel’s face with it like Sharon had, “Down bitch” she laughed looking down at her friend. Carmen, admiring this huge cock in her fist, started to pump his big long dick up and down as Sharon grabbed Rachel’s dark mane of hair pulling her head back, Carmen “shouted open wide!” Lucy caught his big balls in her talons as they jumped up and down in rhythm with the tanned skinned Latina hottie’s jerking. And with a final jerk the swollen angry red dick exploded with the first shot landing wildly on Rachel’s nose and eye as some even hit Sharon on the cheek. The next shot fell into her hungry mouth as she eagerly swallowed the sweet juice. Lucy rubbed and tongued Jake’s balls in order to coax every last drop of his love juice from them. Carmen’s hand flew up and down pumping the length of his shaft milking him for every drop. After several shots Rachel’s face was a mess. Sharon leaned forward and licked a long strand of thick cream from Rachel’s cheek running her tongue towards her mouth. There her sweet lips locked with Rachel’s and traded Jake’s sweet sticky nectar from tongue to tongue as Carmen looked down at them squeezing out the last drops of cum from the now softening dick in her hand letting it drip on their messy faces. Carmen had Jake lick his sticky nector from her fingers, "That’s a good boy, clean momma’s hand” she whispered.

THE END