Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Is there love behind their lust?
4.2k words
4.69
8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nehima
Nehima
14 Followers

Surprisingly, my one night stand with Nikos didn't end too badly. One might say, it was quite fortuitous. We didn't do the 'awkward silence' afterward. I stayed the night, and woke up the next morning to find him downstairs and cooking breakfast for the both of us. (Unfortunately he had put his clothes back on).

We exchanged numbers; with a promise of 'I'll call you soon' he drove me back to my car, still parked near the club. I doubted the 'I'll call you soon', but as with the first experience of meeting him, I was surprised. He rang, and kept ringing.

For the weeks after that epic first encounter, we got to know each other, our personalities and each others habits, slowly becoming a little part of each others lives. We had long phone conversations into the night, went on dates to the cinema and our favourite restaurants, generally acting like teenagers in love, except for the one slight itty bitty problem: - We still hadn't had sex. (Again.) Apart from the odd goodbye kiss, personal contact had been kept to a minimum. I'd tried to hint I wouldn't mind taking it further, but he didn't seem to get my hints, or acknowledge them in any way.

I told myself that taking it slow wasn't a bad thing, but I was considering the possibility that maybe he didn't want to get intimate again. Maybe he'd thought that being friends was enough.

It's not that I didn't value his friendship, but on the other hand, I was beginning to feel signs of sexual frustration every time I saw him, his toned muscles and his glinting hazel eyes not helping the need that was building between my thighs. I thought it was the same for his side as well. Over the past couple of dates, I've been aware of his eyes on my body, subtly, not lecherous, but there was interest there.

It didn't help the fact that this reminiscing session I was having, at this point, was happening just before I was about to sleep.

He said he would ring me to organize another date, and he hadn't. Work had been hell, constantly filled with checking my phone to see if he'd left a message. I was acting like an insecure teenager, something I hadn't felt for many years. I'd had a long day.

Sleep, however, was not on my mind right now. My hand was slowly moving lower, subconsciously, to answer the pulsing urge I'd been feeling whilst I was thinking of Nikos. Maybe I should get a book to distract myself? I caught myself at that, thinking my newest book was vampire based, mainly concentrating on their sexual prowess. No help from that quarter then.

It's not that I didn't want to quell my urges, but I'd never needed to quell them on my own. I'd never been this worked up and frustrated over a man before. I reached over to my bedside table and opened the drawer, my limited number of sex toys revealed in the dim bedroom light.

Pulling over my trusty silver bullet, I let my hand stray down, lower, touching softly over my nipples, pinching and pulling them, feeling the wetness between my thighs beginning to build. My mind wandered, to think of that single time when Nikos was touching me, teasing me, and when my hand reached my core I was wet and ready. My fingers stroked over my bullet, pressing it on, and I pushed the vibrator against my clit.

"Oh god" I moaned to myself, I'd forgotten how this uncomplicated pleasure could feel so good. I worked myself against the vibe, moving my hips off the bed, pretending it was his hands stroking me, moving in that sensitive place. Lost in sensation, I pushed the slick metal deep inside me, imagining and wishing its shallow length was replaced by his long thick cock.

Remembering that feeling of him deep inside of me, his hard pulsing length deep within my core had my body gearing up for orgasm...until my mobile rang on my bedside table.

Distracted, off kilter and crying out in rage and frustration, having come (or not, as the case may be) so far and not reaching a climax, I angrily grabbed my mobile, and noticing who was calling, I flushed. Nikos? I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 9:45? He was calling to organize a date at this hour?

"Hello?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Hello Jane." I heard him smile over the phone. "I hope I wasn't disturbing anything. You sound out of breath"

Another blush. "No...Err...I was just trying to...about to go to sleep. Nothing to disturb...heh. What's up?"

"Are you still up for that date?"

"Sure, why not."

I didn't care if I sounded bitter. It was nearly 10, I was horny and frustrated, and I was contemplating life with another platonic male friendship in my life.

"You sure? You don't sound so happy about it."

I struggled to make my voice sound chipper.

"No, I am okay. Just tired. When are you free?"

"It depends. If you were interested, and you don't have anything on tomorrow morning...." My heart jumped a little at this point..."We could start the date early."

I stuttered..."Oh!...What...Drive over to yours...now?

I heard his smiling voice on the phone again "What, you didn't think I was interested in getting to know you in that way again?

I subconsciously shrugged, an automatic movement whenever I was embarrassed. Sighing, I replied. "The way things were going it didn't seem like it was heading in that direction again. I'm fine with it if it's not, but I'd rather you told me."

"Jane, I wanted to get to know your mind as well as your body. I have loved every minute I spent with you over these past couple of weeks." His voice was sincere and sent chills through my body "You are a truly beautiful woman but I intend to get better acquainted with you tonight, if you'll let me."

I thought about it. I hadn't got to work until later in the day. I had nothing planned and nothing to miss.

Trying not to sound too desperate I replied "Give me a half an hour for me to get ready. I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting" he replied and hung up.

I pulled up at his house an hour later, very much aware this was my first booty call. I'd had a quick shower before I came, taking my vibe in with me to clean it, which I'd slipped into my bag along with a change of clothes.

What I was wearing now couldn't be classed as clothing. Underneath my long black coat, was a black leather corset, pushing my breasts up enough that they were close to being fully exposed. I had on a garter belt, stockings, high heels and that was it. My long red hair was down and framing my face and thankful it was a summer night, I got out and walked up to the front door.

I felt naughty and dirty, the night air caressing my naked thighs under the coat, which only increased the feeling of warmth between my legs. As I rang the doorbell, I began to feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I hoped I hadn't gone overboard with the outfit, but I wanted to remind him constantly of what he's missed these past couple of weeks.

I heard footsteps move closer to the door, and he opened it, his body silhouetted against the light inside.

"Welcome to my home again Jane. I've been waiting." He beckoned me in with a crooked grin, his hand reaching for my waist to pull me over the threshold, to land hard against him. He was wearing his leather trousers, the ones I first saw him in, and was bare-chested. He looked new, like the warm smiling man I'd been getting to know over the past few weeks had changed back into the harsh dominating person of my first encounter. His sexual persona was extremely arousing.

He pushed the door closed behind me and led me into the living room. I got the impression of a high vaulted ceiling with wooden beams before he turned me round and kissed me.

"Strip"

Aware that I was making a show of it, I walked into the cleared centre of the room, my arse swaying with the movement in my high heels. He kept me waiting for sex for weeks, I thought smugly to myself. Two can play at that game.

Under the overhead lighting I'm aware my body looked good. I moved my hands slowly up and down my body, hidden underneath my coat and then I moved my fingers towards the first button.

First button undone showed him the top of my corset and my breasts pushed up beneath. His eyebrows went up as his eyes focused intently on the line of my cleavage. Until then, he'd stood a few feet in front of me, but he now walked towards me, stalking, the leathers showing off the muscles in his thighs to the best possible effect.

"I told you to strip, not tease."

His voice had a deep authority that went straight to my already heated core. Until I had met him, at our first encounter, I hadn't realised how much I liked being dominated during sex, how much I wanted to be used.

His hands found the rest of my buttons and he undid them, still slowly, savouring every inch he revealed. Finally, the coat was undone and on the floor, and he walked round me, inspecting me.

He stood behind me and slipped a blindfold over my eyes, taking my hands behind me and I heard a jingle of metal as he cuffed my wrists together. I felt his hands on my hips, moving his body forward to mould against mine.

My bound hands could feel his erection hard and impatient through the thin leather of the trousers. I stroked my fingers lightly over it, and was rewarded by his moan and his words came out as a growl.

"I want to fuck you so hard right now."

His hands came round to caress my arse.

"I want you on your knees in front of me, cock deep in your mouth. I want to be in between your thighs, licking your clit and tasting your orgasm. I want you bent over in front of me, with my hard cock deep in your core, screaming my name. You aren't the only one that's been horny these past weeks."

I moaned this time, moving back against his roving hands and his hard cock. I really wanted this. I realised I would do anything for this man, if only he could bring me a release.

"But we have all the time in the world, and I intend to savour every inch of you tonight."

He backed away then, and I whimpered, wanting. He looked into my eyes, smiling.

"Now...what were you really doing when I rang you?"

I blushed.

"Nothing."

He spanked me once in warning.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

I blushed harder, feeling the sting on my arse.

"I was masturbating."

I heard him chuckle. "Were you really? My my, what a bad girl you are. Did you come?"

"No. Because you interrupted. Therefore, technically, you owe me."

I felt him move behind me, heard something being picked up from a nearby table, where he walked in front to stand mere inches from my body.

"Do I?

"Yes"

He squeezed my nipples lightly. "Beg."

"Yes...please."

His hands still on my nipples tightened, and I groaned.

He released me then, and I heard the jingle of chain, and felt the familiar pressure of his clamps on my nipples.

"I still don't think you sound desperate enough" he said softly, with a tug on the chain. "I said...beg me." The tug went straight to my clit, which was throbbing with need.

"Please...I need to come...Please...Master."

"Good girl."

He undid my handcuffs, but left the blindfold on, leading me by the chain connecting my nipples to sit on a chair nearby.

I felt him slip something smooth between my hands, and further inspection yielded it to be a vibrator. My fingers found the on button and it came into life in my hands.

"Now, I want a show of what you were doing before I interrupted."

I brought my heels up off the floor and onto the chair, spreading my legs wider before him. Being blindfolded I wasn't conscious of what I looked like, only what I could feel. Knowing he was watching this only made me hotter.

I kept the vibe moving downward whilst my other hand played with the clamps, pulling the chain attached, my nipples standing out in hard relief.

I pushed the vibe hard against my sensitive flesh, feeling how wet I had become.

I heard his breathing deepen and I knew he was watching how the light glistened on the flesh I was baring for him. If he wanted a show, he'd get one, I thought as I pulled the vibe away from my clit, and brought it up to my mouth, sucking it in and tasting my juices. Smiling in satisfaction at the fact he couldn't hold back his moan.

In some ways being blind made me all the more aware of how I felt, how the vibe purred in my hand, the sounds of his breathing, the sound of a zipper. The sound of movement ahead confirmed Nikos stroking his heavy cock, which I wanted to suck, to fuck me.

I brought the vibe back down to the place where I desperately wanted him as I pushed it in and arched my back to finally have something filling me, even if it was poor substitute for the man sitting in front of me.

I carried on, pushing it deeper into my wet core, feeling it slide in so easily and smoothly, then pulling it out, and circling the sensitive budding flesh. I could feel myself getting ever so closer to climax, the same ride, the same path I had earlier that night.

I spoke into my own personal darkness, "Do I get permission to come sir?" I opened my legs wider, giving unobstructed vision of where Iwanted his cock."Or do I have to do all the hard work?"

"Stop." he said hoarsely, and I could hear his footsteps moving closer.

The vibe tip was buried in the small bud of my clit, stroking slowly, I didn't want to stop. But he didn't give me that option. I felt his hand roughly cover my own, over the vibe, pushing it hard against me briefly, then placing it on a table next to me.

"I told you to stop Jane. But you didn't listen to my instruction."

He took my blindfold off, leaving me blinking in the dim light of the room. I could see what I hadn't before, that he'd prepared a table ready of various different things. Moving to block my view, I was eye level with his lower torso and a beautiful view of his hard thickened arousal. He raised my chin, looking deep into my eyes.

"I guess this means I'll have to punish you for my instruction to sink in."

He pulled out a set of arm and wrists restraints and smiling, proceeded to stand me up and bend me over the chair cuffing my body to the arms and the legs, rendering me helpless, and then moving forward to rest his cock between the natural wedge my thighs created.

He rubbed himself against me, nudging my wet arousal, making me gasp and move back against him. "Oh Jane, you feel so good. So wet." He moved away then, stroking my arse, moving his hand over, caressing my skin. He walked round the chair, smiling, taking the sight of me in, the open thighs and wet core just waiting to be plunged into. He leaned down, to whisper in my ear.

"But not wet enough."

I heard footsteps moving behind me, slowly so as to keep me in suspense. I didn't need it. I was one touch away from begging him to fuck me hard, but I knew in his current state that he'd only make me wait just to teach me who was running the show. All of this was at his timeframe, his needs and his wants and that included taking his time with my pleasure. Beautiful denial, the artful way he go me so horny just for him. I loved it.

I heard him moving back towards me, and felt his presence behind me.

"You look amazing." came his husky voice as I felt his fingers moving on my clit, playing and teasing, light touches that were enough to make me want more.

He kept playing with my clit as I felt him slide something large and hard into my wet core, stretching me, and the combination of his fingers and the stretching push nearly pushed me over the edge...then he moved his hands away. The dildo was tight inside me, with what felt like a small protrusion nestled against my clit.

"I wanted to explore every inch of you tonight." His hands slowly moved upward, still coated with my arousal, and started tracing my tight bud. He moved away from me back towards the table again, grabbed something and came back. I was hearing this all, not knowing what he was going to do, and the butterflies came back in droves.

His hand came smoothing up my arse again, spreading my cheeks and I felt a cold wetness massaging around the tight hole. A pressure built as I felt something slowly invading my virgin anus. Having never experienced anal play I was apprehensive about pain but as it slowly invaded me I moaned, as my muscles tightened and held it in place. The stretching feeling was a mix of pain and pleasure that was an erotic surprise I didn't expect.

I was so close to orgasm, and the anal plug did nothing to dispel my need. I could feel the phallus in me and the bead of wet arousal that had progressed down my thigh.

"You want to know the best thing about it?" I heard him say behind me, as I struggled to concentrate over this overwhelming feeling of being filled. It was then that he came round to show me what was in his hand; a remote.

"If you please me..." he said as he reached for the large cock that was proud, erect and straining from his leathers "I please you."

He gripped his cock in his hand and worked it up and down with his palm. He moved forwards, his pelvic cradle framing my face as I licked up the length of the spectacularly hard cock in front of me. My mouth poised on around the tip, knowing he could feel the warm breath surrounding it. He backed up suddenly then with a frown.

"Did I say you could tease me?"

Moving to the side, he came around my rear and spanked me, hard. I moaned, as I felt both my holes twinge as the movement wiggled the hard lengths within me.

"I said, did I tell you could tease me?"

I sank forward on the chair, frustrated and needy.

"No."

He reached around me and tugged the chain still dangling from my nipples. I bit back a cry.

"No what?"

Oh god, I've never been so horny before.

"No...Master."

"Right" he said, making his way back, his cock weeping slowly at the tip. He was really getting into this having me like this.

"Please me. Suck me. And do it good and I might consider giving you pleasure, my lover."

His cock was in front of me again and I didn't hesitate. Obeying my master, I greedily took as much of it as I could into my mouth, using my tongue to twist around the shaft and the tip. With the vibrating dildo in my core came to life, in a pulsing rhythm that had me moaning around the shaft in my mouth.

"God, I love the sound of you getting off around my cock... Does it turn you on to know you are filled in every hole and I'm in control of all of them?"

His words made me moan again, against the hard length within my mouth. I concentrated on licking and sucking him, drawing his cock as deep into my mouth as I could without gagging.

He was making small movements with his hips, slowly fucking my mouth, and the vibrations carried on trying to push me closer to orgasm, the one that I desperately wanted which left me making moans and whimpers around him. But he had ordered me to please him, so please him I would, regardless of what my body was crying out for.

His voice was hoarse, full of lust as pulled his wet cock out from between my lips

"You know, I wanted to carry on like this with you coming on 3 cocks as I really wanted to hear feel you orgasm around me..."

I gave his cock a lick before he moved away,

"...and don't tempt me"

before he settled in behind me and I felt his breath against my clit and the head of the dildo

"...but I really want to feel you wrapping my cock."

I heard the ripping of foil as he rolled a condom on, and I felt the vibrator being switched off then pulled out leaving only the plug behind.

"Beg me."

I felt empty in the space the vibrator had left behind, and I wanted something hard and thick to fill it. I wanted him so badly my body was trembling, the chain linking my nipples jingling. I was making thrusting movements backwards towards he was standing, and I must have looked like a bitch in heat. I swallowed what was left of my pride.

"Please master. Fuck me. Use me. I need your cock so badly right now."

Nehima
Nehima
14 Followers
12