Surprise Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt hands remove my top, my bra, and then fumbling at my pants, opening then, pulling them down. Jeff's lips were on mine, now, kissing me and I kissed him back hotly, my hands in his hair, his on my shoulders, our tongues deep in each other's mouths. I was lifting my feet, feeling my jeans pulled off me, awkward and clumsy.

"Oh, fuck," Jeff said into my mouth, and pulled back. I saw his eyes wide open, and looked down to see Mona, still dressed, with his cock in her mouth, sucking him. I stared, unable to look away, watching my Jeff's hard shaft emerge from Mona's lips, wet and slick with saliva. Her hand gripped him at the base, and she pumped her head slowly. I love his cock, hard and firm, but the sight of it being sucked by someone else was enticing; fascinating and wildly erotic. I stared, dumbfounded and hypnotized by the spectacle; so beautiful, so sexy.

Mona pulled off, still holding it with her hand, and turned up to look at me. "Fucking gorgeous," she said to me, "and delicious." She flashed that conspiratorial grin again, as though I were in this with her instead of being swept up in her passion. "And this," she added, turning her head to face me, "looks just as good."

I don't know why I didn't scream, or run from the room, or go hysterical. I had never envisioned a threesome, or sex with my best friend, had never fantasized of sex with another woman. I just stood there, mouth agape as she moved her head to the junction of my legs and pressed her face into my shaved pussy. I was aware of her breath, hot on my sex, and then felt her lips kissing my pussy. I felt a surge of wetness inside, and my legs wobbled and grew weak, and then her tongue was licking at the top of my slit, burrowing into me, stopped by my stomach. My hands felt for her head but didn't push her away, and my hips angled forward of their own accord. I felt her tongue slip further, felt my juices spill out as she parted them, and I turned to Jeff. He was staring at me with admiration and wonder.

"Oh, Jeff," I squeaked, "she's licking my cunt!"

"I know, baby, it's so hot!" He kissed me again, and I fell into the sensation of tongues in my mouth and pussy as the same time, and I nearly swooned. One hand left Mona's head and held Jeff's shoulder, holding me up, and Jeff's hands were around my back as we kissed. I was hot, and nearly overwhelmed by passion, and felt my legs giving way. Jeff helped me to the bed, and I fell onto my back, eyes closed, my pussy aching for attention as Mona's mouth pulled away.

"Fuck, she's hot Jeff," I heard her say. I felt fingers between my legs, pressing inside me, two, Jeff's, I could tell, and I groaned. "Oh, my god, that so hot." I opened my eyes to see her pulling her clothes off, staring at Jeff's fingers as they penetrated me, stroking inside, pressing my g-spot. He moved his thumb to my clit; I could feel how hard it was, and the first touch made me see stars as I cried out, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.

His fingers stroked me; I was so wet, so excited, my misgivings forgotten, lost in the heat in my pussy, the sensations running through me, my need for satisfaction. I felt a climax approaching, barely aware of its speed, and surrendered to my body, vaguely aware of bodies moving around me. His fingers slipped from me, and a pang of loss gripped me momentarily as my vacated sex begged for more. Then they were back, slipping inside me, stroking me confidently, firmly, fucking me with slim digits, restarting my climb to orgasm. I felt something touch my face and saw his cock head, swollen and dripping, rubbing at my lips. I opened and took the head inside, sucking the precum from the tip, and turning my head to get more of him. Oh, his hard cock in my mouth! So hot, so hard, the thin skin sliding over hard flesh as it slipped into me, the fat head filling my mouth, so sexy. I felt the fingers increase the intensity and something else, wet and firm at my clit. I looked up at Jeff and he held my face between his hands,

"Cum, baby," he said as I sucked his beautiful cock. "Cum for us." His hands. They were at my face. I looked down my body and the realization hit me. My mouth opened, releasing his cock; I felt it laying wetly on my cheek as I saw Mona's head between my legs, licking and fingering me, and the idea of her there pushed me over the edge; my orgasm exploded, sudden and powerful. I screamed as the wave broke, coursing through me, sending tremors though my entire body, my legs jamming together, forcing her tongue away but trapping her fingers inside me. I gushed, and panted, and shook as the storm inside me gripped and crested, and began to recede. Sweat broke out and chilled my skin as I went limp, and exhaled. I felt her fingers slip out of me.

Then suddenly she was at my face, kissing me, her lips wet, tangy. I smelled my arousal and knew it was on her face, and my mouth opened, and her tongue slipped inside, wet from my cunt. I didn't care - no, I did care, I wanted it, beyond reason I wanted her pussy-wet face at mine, wanted the tongue from my pussy in my mouth, and I grabbed at her, pulling her on top of me, feeling her heat, her breasts against mine, felt her pussy pressing into my thigh, grinding wetly against me.

She kissed and licked my face, grunting as she ground herself against me; no longer troubled by intimacy with another woman or potential complexities in our friendship I kissed her back, my hands finding her ass and driving my thigh between her legs as I would with Jeff. She was grunting into my mouth, hot with passion and desire, mine meeting hers. Then suddenly I felt another sensation at my cheek. Jeff was there, pressing his cock between our faces, and my eyes opened, saw hers, was swallowed by hers, wide and glaring. Our mouths parted and Jeff's cock slipped between our lips, and we sucked him together as he fucked our mashing lips.

Her face was in mine, inches away, as Jeff pushed his cock between us. Her lips touched mine as we stroked his shaft, lips and tongues playing against him, against each other, her saliva dripping down to my face, her face smelling of my pussy, God, it was so hot, so wanton. I felt out of control, carried away by her insistent desire, and I went, willingly, eagerly. I watched her take the head into her mouth, watched him push inside her, pulsing a few short strokes, and then he was in mine, and she kissed my face and lips as I sucked him, tasting his clear pre-cum, her mouth, sharing Jeff's cock with her. We switched back and forth, taking turns, and I felt my pussy pulsing with each switch.

His cock slipped away, and I missed it instantly, my mouth open and staring up at her. Her eyes blazed into mine as my hands explored her skin, her back, her ass, her hair damp and hanging into my face. I felt movement, and her pussy rose up from my leg; bereft of his cock at my mouth and her hot groin on my leg I moaned, eager for the contact of their flesh against me. I was staring at her, and her mouth dropped open, a low moan emerging and her eyes closed halfway, fluttering.

"He's fucking me," she whispered, "oh, fuck, his cock is inside me, Jeff is fucking my cunt, oh, Dee, it's so good!" She raised up on her arms then, and I saw her body jostle forward as she groaned, and I knew it was true, my husband had his cock up inside my friend, and the idea was so hot, so foreign, so wonderful! I reached a hand to her face, stroked it, and she pressed her cheek to my fingers.

"You like his cock, baby?" I asked her, goading her desire, "you like his beautiful cock fucking your hot pussy?" I was enraptured by her face, her reaction as she shook with each hard thrust, evenly paced, slow and steady.

"Oh, so good," she managed, and I pulled her head down into my shoulder, feeling her breath in my neck, her lips delivering tiny kisses at the delicate skin. I looked over her back and saw him, his face intent and lost, shoulders hunched, chest tight, arms clenching as he held her hips.

"Fuck her, Jeff, fuck her good! Give her your cock for me!" I called to him. He looked at me, meeting my eyes with his, his face the familiar mask of desire, usually looking down at me, now looking over Mona's back as he thrust his hips hard into her. I could hear wet flesh slapping as he smashed himself into her, pounding harder now, picking up speed, and Mona began a keening below my ear. I felt her body shudder and she suddenly pulled her head from my neck, holding herself up on her arms, blocking my sight of my husband.

"I'm gonna cum," she panted, "fuck, I'm gonna cum on his cock, fuck, Dee, it's close, fuck," she rambled, her voice increasing in volume and intensity. I watched her face, seeing what Jeff would see in mine when I came, the eyes bulging wide, the mouth open, moving wordlessly, grunts becoming squeaks, then a shriek and a gasp.

"Yeah, honey, cum on his cock, cum for me, let me see you come for my man!" I urged. I slipped a hand between our bodies, between her legs; felt his pussy-slicked cock sliding into her, felt her wet labia parting, sucking, and I touched her clit. I felt it, hard and obvious, a fleshy pearl between her lips, like mine, yet different, and I rubbed her, hard and fast and she screamed as I helped my husband bring her to orgasm. I felt her body tremble above me, felt her juices spill from her, watched her expression and heard her sounds, a symphony and dance of delight fulfillment, and my breath caught at the beauty of her, of her proximity, and her desire for us.

Her eyes had closed as she eased from her heights, and they fluttered open now, to regard me, to reward me. "Thank you," she whispered, her breasts pressed to mine as she rested her weight on one arm, stroking my face with the other, tucking my hair behind my ear. She moved up, then, extracting herself from Jeff and resting her wet sex on my stomach. "Your turn," she grinned at me, lovingly, and before the word finished I felt the slick spongy head at my eager opening, pressing insistently. I felt my face tighten in anticipation, and then my eyes opened, trained on hers, as he slid fully into me, pressing himself tightly to my labia, and filling me completely.

I gasped, and my mouth fell open as his familiar solid cock filled my aching cunt, aching for him, aching for her. My body surged in ecstasy, my hands around her back as he began a slow, rhythmic thrusting into my depths. She arched her back, dropping a breast to my face, the soft full flesh brushing my chin, my lips. Unbidden and without thought my lips closed on the hardened bud of her nipple, teasing the rubbery erection with my tongue as I sucked her. A breast, I thought; a tit. I am sucking a tit, another woman's tit, and I loved it, felt a rush through me as I had never felt before, overwhelmed by desire and love and attention, a wave of lust and mindless giving and receiving. I sucked hard, wanting to swallow it, biting a little, unable to stop.

She suddenly pulled away, and I had a brief glance of Jeff, kneeling between my legs, his strong chest and tight stomach tensing with each glorious stroke, and I felt a similar rush, for him, for us both. She slipped off to the side, and in an instant her breast was back at my mouth, and I felt hers on mine; she had moved to kneel above my head, hanging her tits above me and dropping her face to mine. I sucked her, and felt my own sucked, as though I were sucking my own nipples, with my friend as a conduit for my own attention and pleasure. And still my pussy raged at me, enjoying the thick shaft as it plowed inside, slower, then faster; swirling, then hard. Jolts of pleasure ran from my mouth to my nipple and to my wet cunt, fucked by my husband.

She pulled up then, her dark nipple pulled from my mouth, dangling wet and shining and hard above my head, moving slightly as Jeff's motion shook me, and I transferred the motion to her. I was mesmerized by the erect nub of flesh, lost in the vision of it, until she spoke.

"I can see it, Dee, I see his cock in you, god, it's gorgeous, so beautiful, so sexy." I realized she was watching the joining of my husband and me, his thick shaft spearing into me, a sight I love, and now she loved, too. I felt her fingers, lighter than before, dancing lightly at my opening, feeling Jeff's cock sliding into me, touching him, touching me. Jeff put his hands behind my knees and pushed them up, and she helped, holding me open to her view, my hips raised, and he struck deeper, the angle changing, pressing into me, bumping my cervix. I moaned, feeling him, feeling her fingers touching me. And then she said, "fuck, that looks so good," and she moved, and the nipple disappeared from my view, moving down my body.

As I felt her tongue touch my clit I swooned, a tremor running the length of my spine and I closed my eyes, a sharp intake of breath signaling her efforts. God, she was licking me as Jeff fucked me, tasting his cock and my cunt at once, the newness and strange sensations flooding me. And I opened my eyes.

There, above me, was her wet flower, open and swollen, beautiful and delicious for having been fucked by Jeff's cock. It was open and slick, the colors deep and red inside, the lips almost purple, engorged with blood and passion, and at the top, her lovely pearl of flesh peeked at me, pink and urgent and eager. Reacting, not thinking; overwhelmed with desire and lust, my hands moved to her ass, sliding down her back, feeling her smooth, fleshy globes, and I pulled down on her as I stretched my neck, craning my head to her. As much as my excitement had reached levels beyond my previous experience, this imminent action, this immediate new temptation made me tremble with anticipation. I felt her heat on my face as my flesh approached her, inhaled her scent, the scent of arousal, of desire.

And for the first time, I licked a pussy. I tasted female arousal other than my own, and the juices spilled from her, her lips soft and malleable in my mouth, her button hard under my tongue, her opening hot, leaking and welcoming as I speared inside, sucking her nectar, swallowing this gift, this precious gift. Oh, the wonder of it, to be this close to my dear friend, to be her lover, to share this delight. To give back what she had given me; to lick her cunt, to be fucked while I pleasured her, and she teased my own opening, sharing in the delicious threesome of joined bodies. I felt my pussy respond, tightening, clenching as it prepared to launch me into heights unknown, my legs tensing against my Jeff's restraint.

I heard a muffled moan, eager and excited, felt the vibration of her sounds on my clit, and answered with my own grunts into her wet pleasure, and then it took me, stronger and harder than before. I came, the orgasm cresting through me, my pussy exploding in spasms of release and tension, clamping and clutching at the cock and lips between my legs. I heard my cries echoed briefly, felt her push down onto my face and her juices gushed out, her thighs clamping down on the sides of my head, holding me still against her, nearly smothering me in her cunt, and oh, I didn't care; my breath cut off, deprived of oxygen, buried in the wonder of her orgasm and my own. I was lost in her, my face joined to her; my tongue and her flesh, wet and hot and perfect. I swallowed, sucking her cream as it spilled down, soaking my face, slipping into my nostrils, and I wondered if I might drown in her, and welcomed the possibility.

My orgasm receded, and air struck my face, cooling the wetness that coated me; she had pulled herself away, released my head, and my lungs filled with air. I was alive, I opened my eyes to see her elevated hips above me, pussy open and wet, cheeks slightly apart. I saw her tiny ass winking slyly at me and felt her mouth fully between my legs, licking at my opening, and I realized Jeff had pulled out. I saw movement on the side and he was there, at my head, his cock slick with cum, dwindling but still thick and full. I turned to him and opened my mouth and he came to me, and I sucked him, sucked his cum and my own from his shaft and head even as I realized that Mona was doing the same to me, sucking his gift from inside me, her lips kissing and caressing my fucked cunt, pulling his hot cream out with her tongue. With Jeff's cock in my mouth, wet and soft now, I put a hand on her fleshy rounded ass cheeks, and trailed a finger down her valley, resting at her tiny hole. I felt it pulse in response to my touch.

I pulled my mouth from Jeff, then, and my other hand joined the first, grabbing her cheek, pulling it aside to show me her back door, twitching under my fingertip. I slipped it to her pussy, wetting it, and returned it to her starfish, and pressed, feeling it slip inside, the muscle tightening around my wet digit, then becoming loose, welcoming my entrance. I pushed again, and my finger slipped easily inside, and she reacted between my legs, pressing her face harder. The heat wrapped my finger and I pumped it, then added a second, and she welcomed it with glee, moaning her delight into my pussy. Captured by the sensation, I fucked her ass with my fingers while she licked me, and once again I felt a climax approach, never fully dissipated, and a smaller, less intense orgasm took me. I was able to concentrate through it, and Mona came again from my anal fingering, her pussy pulsing, and lifting her head to cry out her pleasure to the room.

She rolled off to the side, then, and stretched herself out next to me, holding one leg in her arms, her head resting on my thigh, her own extended next to my face, on her side, her pussy so close I could feel the heat from her. I kissed lightly on the smooth skin of her thighs, and Jeff took position on my other side, facing the same way as Mona, gripping my other thigh, his cock, soft and spent, pressing against my hair. My hands were on their chests, feeling with one hand his strong muscles flex as he held me, her breasts under the other, soft and firm and smooth, an erect nipple sliding under my fingers.

Mona's hand found mine on her breast and she twined her fingers in mine. I took my hand from Jeff and pushed pillows under my head, elevating me so I could see them, my husband and my friend, my lovers. Mona squeezed my hand, pressing it into her soft breast.

"Thank you," she said, looking at me, then turning to Jeff. "Thank you both. It was...so much. So wonderful." She sighed dreamily. "Even better than I imagined."

Jeff chuckled quietly. "Us?" he asked. "We should be thanking YOU!" his voice was soft and appreciative. "I know I do," he added, then I watched him lean over my legs and kiss her, softly and with a warmth I had only seen him show to me. I felt no jealousy, though, as my lovers kissed above my satisfied pussy. It was so tender, so, I don't know, right, I guess; so perfect, that a welcoming knot of warmth formed inside me. He pulled his lips from her, her tongue trailing his lips. He looked in her eyes, then motioned his head. "What do you think Dee feels?" She returned his smile and they both looked at me.

There was so much to say, so much to feel; I remembered it all, staring at them, imprinting the night on my memory, every touch, every sensation, every new line crossed. My eyes went back and forth between them, and I felt myself smiling.

"What, you goon?" Jeff teased, "Don't just sit there, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Spill it."

"I still can't believe it," I finally managed. "It was so..." I searched my mind for the words. "Unexpected?" They looked at me, waiting. "So unimaginable. So..." I sat up, my breasts settling against my chest, feeling natural being naked with them. "So far beyond. I never dreamed, never imagined." I shook my head, and saw their smiles, understanding me, hanging on my words. "I never fantasized about it; I know, we joked, but it was always just that, a joke between us." I was talking to Mona, and she grinned a little sheepishly, and her head dropped. "No," I added quickly, "don't. Don't be embarrassed. I'm glad. I know I was afraid, at first, you know, surprised, and, like, frozen stiff, but I'm glad. Glad we did it." She smiled at me then, and I turned to Jeff. "It was wonderful, so wonderful," He leered a little.