Surprise Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

I work my fingers in and out, as my thumb begins to ride over the top of that bundle of nerves with each stroke. Her breathing quickens and she begins thrusting up to meet every stroke of my digits.

I raise my head from her breasts to find her lips. Her arm reaches around my neck, pulling my head to hers with urgency. I feel the need in her lips as they crush passionately against mine, as she turns her body into mine and pushes her hard nipples into my chest. I can almost feel them aching through my shirt.

I continue to thrust my fingers into her now almost drenching wet pussy and my thumb continues its ministrations on her clitoris as well. In the passion of our kiss our tongues, as before, lock in combat for possession of the other's mouth. Now her hand reaches down….

Angeleyes --… to the front of your pants, feeling your hardness under the material. Now, wanting to see your hardness, I unzip your pants...to find that you are also not wearing underwear. As your pants open, your hard cock almost jumps out into my waiting hand. Before me is the thickest, largest penis I have ever seen...except in the occasional porn movies I have watched. Stroking it gently with my hand, all I can think about is how soft it feels, the skin is so smooth against my hand. I can only imagine how it would feel to have it buried deep inside me. I can feel myself getting more and more excited at the prospect of what we are about to do. Then, I have this sudden urge grow inside me...I must find out how it tastes and how it would feel to suck a cock this large and hard. I bend over......

Saber6 --... and she tries to take me into her mouth. Our position does not allow this transition to happen easily, so I pull my hand free with one last wiggle of my thumb across her hard clitoris, inducing a low deep guttural moan. Than I stand up, my pants falling to the floor.

As I kick them free she takes a good grasp of my cock and pulls it to her face as she leans forward. The crown is no more than a half inch from her lips. She looks up at me and in the light from the rising moon I see her smile and her eyes twinkle. Looking back down at its head, she strokes it once. As her hand reaches the top, she squeezes and a drop of pre-cum forms.

"Ummmm," she sighs, looking back up at me. "Looks good." And with her eyes still fixed on mine her tongue very slowly reaches out and licks that drop into her mouth. "Ummmmm… I was wrong…" and after a long pause, says, "it tastes wonderful."

I rock my head back in anticipation, knowing or at least hoping for what is going to happen next. I want to take you gently by the head and slide it into your mouth, but know that patience will probably provide greater rewards. When I lower my head I smile back at her and reach down to fondle her breast.

She smiles back, still staring straight into my eyes and strokes up again, squeezing at the top. Without looking your tongue stretches out, finding its reward. "Ummmmm…" again is released from your lips.

"Ohhh…" is all I can moan in response… desiring… wanting… so much more. Still, I wait; knowing, hoping it's coming.

Angeleyes --Still looking into your eyes, I lean a little further, running my tongue over the head of your cock. I can feel the anticipation rise in you. Then I lick my lips and run them over the head of your cock, closing in around it gently, continuing to let my tongue massage the crown. I find the underside of your cock, run my tongue over it with more pressure. I feel your wanting as you let out a louder moan of excitement. With this encouragement, I slowly suck your hardness completely into my mouth, now running my tongue up and down your hard shaft. The sensation in my mouth is incredible...and the taste is as wonderful as I had anticipated it would be. I can feel your throbbing cock inside my wet, hot mouth. I want all of it, every bit that you have to offer. I begin to suck your delicious cock, much to your delight as you hold the back of my head and run your fingers thru my hair.

I apply pressure to the base of your cock with my lips and slowly pull it out of my mouth, all the way to the head. Then I quickly suck it all the way back in. The reaction I get from this indicates to me that you are enjoying what I am doing to you. As the throbbing in your cock increases....

Saber6 -- …I begin breathing harder and find myself close to cumming. She knows exactly what to do, concentrating on the most sensitive area just below the ring at the base of the crown. Your lips move quickly back and forth over that ring, shooting down the length of my shaft every so often. In between each drive down the length your fist runs the distance in time with the movement of your sensual lips.

"Oooh, God. That feels great." I moan. "But, if you don't stop… I'm going to cum."

She pulls her lips away for a second and says with a devilish smile, "Sooo." And goes right back to her sensual labor.

"I think we would… enjoy it more… if I came… somewhere else." I replied, breathing harder giving away just how close I am.

"You mean… you're not enjoying this." she says, looking up quickly and again going right back to what she is doing.

"No, no. Not at all." I babble, trying to recover my misspoken words. "This is fantastic. I just thought you might enjoy me cumming somewhere else."

Looking up again and she pulls her lips off my cock with a little "plop, and says, "Let's…

Angeleyes -- "… get this one done here, then, when it comes time to fuck me, you will be able to last longer … and that's what I want … A nice long hard fuck from this wonderful cock of yours. Now, don't ask questions, let me get back to my task at hand".

With that said, I once again take your cock into my mouth, working my lips and tongue around the base of the crown. All you can do now is moan in ecstasy, knowing there is no way you can convince me to do anything other than this right now. I can feel your cock pulsating against my tongue, getting harder and harder every time I suck it deep into my mouth. You have your hands in my hair, gently holding my head to your pubic area as it bobs back and forth, with your cock going in and out of my mouth. I can feel your cock tighten and become much harder.

"I'm going to cum...yes....going......to .....cummmmmmm" I hear you almost scream just as I feel your cock begin to explode into my throat. "YESSSSSSSS....OH FUCKKKK......... YESSSSSSSSS......CUMMMMMMINGGGGG SOOOOO FUCKING HARD".

You continue to shoot all your hot creamy cum down my throat and into my mouth. I am trying to swallow it all but I am having trouble swallowing fast enough. I have never seen this much cum at one time...some of it dribbles out of my mouth and down my chin and drips onto my breasts. I continue lightly sucking your cock until I'm sure I have gotten all of it.

I then remove your softening cock from my mouth, stand up and kiss you, open mouthed, with my tongue shooting deep into your mouth. Much to your surprise, I haven't swallowed all your cum and I am now sharing the remainder of it with you, forcing it into your mouth.

Much to my surprise, you love it, and proceed to kiss me deeper, wanting all of it. Then you lick all you can off my face and chin, then all of it that has dripped onto my tits.

Saber6 -- "MMMMM...that feels so........ sooo good. I love to have my tits sucked on." She says as I kneel in front of her and pay homage to those mounds of firm flesh before me. I loved the taste and feel of the syrup that came from her tongue and that I have cleaned up from her chin and breasts. Now I know why some women just love to give head.

I want to fuck you so badly, but have not yet recovered from your wonderful mouth work. Wow! what a blow job, I think to myself. How can I ever repay her if I can't get it up again. Fortunately, she seems to realize my plight. Apparently, she needs my hard cock as much as I need to give it to her and she isn't shy about doing whatever is necessary to meet that end. She grabs the back of my head and pulls it tight to her breast as I continue to suck, saying, "That's it baby…. Suck my tittie…. Suck it hard…. Suck as much as you can into your mouth."

With this encouragement I renew my efforts to give her exactly what she wants. She pulls my head over to her other breast. "Give my other tit the same treatment, babe. That's it, suck it sweetie!…. Suck it hard!… That's it… just the way I like it… hard and long! The same way I like my cocks." She entreats.

Letting go of my head with one hand she reaches down between our bellies and finds my still flaccid cock. She grabs it softly and pulls it up. "Not quite ready yet, eh." She observes. "But, I guess I really sucked everything I could out of it. Didn't I."

Letting go of the nipple that I am sucking between my lips and flicking with my tongue, I quickly reply, "You sure did. That was the best blow job I ever had." And I return to continue sucking her breasts.

"Go on." She says mockingly, "You probably say that to all the girls. Just so they will come back and do it again."

"No, no!" I exclaim, letting go again. "That is truly the best I ever had… and I have paid good money for pros, hoping to get only half as much."

"Maybe I should go into business."

You'd make a fortune." I mumble around her hard nipple.

I suck quietly and listen to her moaning and I try to give that breast all that I can. Moaning almost under her breath, she rocks my head back and forth, while her hand slowly strokes my flaccid, but lengthening shaft. Wrapping her fingers around it she pulls it slightly towards her and places her thumb against that spot just below the crown and along that ridge that runs its length. She rolls her thumb over that small magic spot and my appendage jumps slightly. "Ahh… It's beginning to come back to life." She declares. "Pretty soon you will be able to just fuck the living hell out of me."

You know, I'm going to try." I promise.

"I'm counting on it." She croons, still rubbing that sensitive spot, causing it to jerk more often.

"Would you like me to go down on you for a little while?" I ask tentatively.

"What made you think you had to ask." she replies more as a statement than a question. "I've been waiting… hoping, you would get down to eating my pussy here pretty quick…. Oh, yes!… You can go down on me."

With that said, I immediately lower my head from her breasts down along her tummy and in between her legs. Unfortunately, the move pulls my cock out of her grip, but there's no avoiding that. My tongue laps along the skin just outside the edge of her pussy lips, drawing a line down along one side and then up the other. However, she is too impatient to withstand this teasing and grabs the back of my head….

Angeleyes -- With my hands on the back of your head, I direct your tongue to my hot, throbbing clit.....a clit that is longing to feel your touch. As your tongue reaches my most sensitive of spots, I can feel a jolt of electricity course thru my body. It feels wonderful as you flick your tongue against it, grinding it against my clit, licking up and down. I moan with pleasure as you continue this treatment.

Then, to my delight, you reach up and place first one finger, then two, inside my already very wet pussy, fucking me with your fingers, rubbing them against my g-spot which you find with ease. "OH MY GOD! Bill, this feels soooooo fucking good....don't ever stop" I moan loudly, grinding my pussy all over your mouth.

You notice my rapid, irregular breathing as you continue licking, flicking , and sucking on my clit. All this is getting too much for me, it feels too good, as I suddenly arch my back, pushing my pussy into your face tightly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk....I'm cummmmmming....yesssssssss oh yeah Bill"......I almost scream as my body is writhing in ecstasy.

The louder I scream and the more I writhe, the harder you lick and suck on my pussy until I can't take any more of this overwhelming sensation and I am forced to pull away from your face. "I need to be fucked...now....good and hard" I cry as I pull away. "I need to feel your hard cock in me now"........

Saber6 -- I can't believe my ears, nor the sensations of her orgasm. I've never been with a woman so hot, so in need, who wants me of all people, so wantonly. Without hesitation I reach up and pull a latch on the back of seat as I pull away from her. Ungracefully, the seat folds out into a bench and she tumbles onto her side.

We move frantically up onto the cushions – she lies on her back and I move on my hands and knees above her. I look down between her widely spread legs. The moon has risen high enough that her white skins glows with its reflection. I cannot resist the temptation to bend down and eat some more. Just as my lips touch her hot, wet, throbbing lips of love, she grab my head and scream, "No! Nooo! I can't take anymore of that! Fuck me! Please fuck me hard!"

Again, I can hardly believe my ears. We haven't been together much more than an hour and she is so damn hot, so much in need of me. I wonder if I have made her this hot. I hope it is me that has made her like this. I want it to be my doing, but I don't ponder these thoughts too long. Instead I resign to her desires, crawling up across her body as she pulls my head to her mouth.

As soon as our lips join in what turns into a frantic, passionate kiss; one hand pulling my head tighter to hers, her other hand reaches down and grabs my cock. She strokes it once, then pulls its head between her legs and inserts the tip into her hot, wet cunt. I lung forward hard, mashing her hand between our thighs as my whole length plunges easily into her hot, tight love canal. She responds with a deep guttural moan – I take as a sign of her satisfaction - and even more passion in her kiss, her tongue reaching deep into my mouth – proves her satisfaction.

I lunge harder and harder into her pussy as she thrusts her pelvis up to meet every attack. I feel my balls slapping against her ass as we moan into each others mouths. Her muscles squeeze around my cock, almost as if it were sucking my thrusting wand deeper into her pussy and it's incredible. I moan my satisfaction over and over again.

Reaching above her shoulders I find the edge of the seat. Using that as leverage I insure that every stoke rubs hard against her clit. Pulling my body tight against hers I lung deeper and deeper with each stroke. I lie over the top of her trying to get every possible square inch of my skin against hers. My chest rolls over her breasts, pushing them into her chest. Our tummies move in unison with our mating. My lips and tongue kiss her as deeply and passionately as I know how and she returns the same, until suddenly she breaks the kiss and gasps.

A deep guttural moan escapes as she thrusts her hips lifting them and me off the seat. She moans and groans with each breath as apparently another orgasm takes over her body. "Ooohh!... Ooohh!... Ooohh!..." I hear over and over again as I thrust into her with renewed vigor, trying to give her as much pleasure as I possibly can. Her own thrusting becomes more awkward and less controlled. She gasps as she rolls her head from side to side.

Rising up on my arms I look down upon her in awe as the contortions on her face change in response to every spasm that rocks through her body. Her breasts roll and shake in time with my thrusts. Slowly she catches her breath and she's able to articulate her needs a little clearer. "Ooohh!... Ooohh!... Ooohh, yes!... Fuck me!... Baby!... I'm so fucking hot!... Oh yes!... Fuck my pussy!... Fuck it hard!... Harder, baby!... Harder!..."

I lower my head a little allowing my lips to find the hard nipples on her breasts. I suck them in and then lick the hard nubs with my tongue. She gasps and thrusts up towards me with even more force. "Umm… You like that." I coo.

Without answering she reaches down cupping the lower side of her breast and pulls it up higher. With her other hand she pulls at the back of my head forcing it down harder on her breast. I continue to thrust into her as hard and as fast as I can, while sucking in as much of her breast as my mouth can hold. She is just so incredibly hot, wantonly fucking me and forcing me to suck on her breast.

Her breath quickens, then stops and returns in ragged gasps as yet another orgasm races through her body. She thrusts up uncontrollably and no longer in rhythm with my thrusting. Her hands leave my head and grip the sides of the cushions. The muscles in her cunt squeeze down and suck on my cock as each spasm hits bottom. In between gasps she moans, groans and cries out with, "Ah, ah… oh, ah… Ahh… Ahh… Ahhhhhh… Oh yes!... Ah, ah… Ahhhhh… Aahhhhhhhhh!... Aughhhhhhhhhh!... Yes!... Oh, fuck me!... Ah, ah… Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!" over and over again.

Slowly her breathing becomes more controlled, but this orgasm lasted much longer the first one. Rising up on my arms over her, continuing to thrust, I look down as she opens her eyes with a wow expression on her face, saying, "Fuck me, babe…. Fill me with your cum…. Cum on, cum on, fuck me…. I want to feel your cum bursting in me…."

With that encouragement I lower myself down on her again and grip the cushion above her head to thrust with even more vigor than before. I thrust and thrust, again and again. My cock slams deep into her pussy, until our pelvises crash together forcing the end of my cock to spear up into the roof of her hot cunt. Each time she moans louder. Each time she thrusts herself up into me harder. Each time I hear her breath being forced from herr lungs.

We continue on like that for at least another five minutes. For some reason I am not getting any closer to cumming, but it really feels great. She moans and extorts me on with cries begging me to cum, until once again her breathing goes ragged and she thrusts up one last very hard time. Letting out a deep, loud, guttural moan her cunt muscles begin their wonderful squeezing on my cock. With renewed force I thrust even faster. The combination of the tip of cock hitting the roof of her cunt and the squeezing of her muscles around its shaft, finally are enough to entice my heavily ladden balls to finally release there love juices.

I feel the contraction at that point deep at the base of my balls almost back to my ass hole. It squeezes once, the second spasm centers at my balls, the third at the base of my cock and with the fourth spasm the first large spurt of cum bursts out of its mouth and against the entrance to her womb. I thrust and moan, no longer aware of her orgasm, only hearing and feeling my own as I thrust and spasm uncontrollably into her quivering pussy. Gob after gob of rich, hot love cream blasts repeatedly into her sultry, spasming cunt. My cock continues to pump while her cunt continues to milk, pulling every last drop from deep out of my balls.

As the spasms diminish I collapse upon he breathing rapidly, still caught up in the euphoria of my best orgasm ever. I am virtually panting, hyperventilating almost to the point of blacking out. I hear her calming voice coming through the mists in my brain, "Calm down. Take a deep breath. Deep breaths. Are you Ok?"

"Yes, yes." I stammer. "I nearly passed out."

"I know. You were hyperventilating. Breath deep."

I take a deep breath and then another. The fuzziness around the periphery of my vision begins to clear. My head is on the cushion next to hers as I turn towards her. She smiles and I say, "Wow, was that ever great."

Angeleyes --"I know. I've never had a man cum like that before."

We lay there together, you on top with your cock still in me as it loses some of it's hardness and begins to relax. Your breathing has slowed back down to normal and your heart isn't beating quite so hard against my breast.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers