Surprise Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue where they left off.
1.9k words
4.31
20.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I'm home."

"Why are you all smiles?"

"I was with a boy today in school. We are going out on Friday night."

"You know my rule, Baby Girl. You are only allowed to fuck a boy once."

"I know daddy, but we didn't fuck. The bell rang as I was sucking his cock."

"Okay, Baby Girl."

"So, you need to go out and leave me the house, Daddy."

"Okay. I will leave but not until I have the cameras on in your room."

"No, Daddy. This guy is special. He is all mine and I am not sharing this with anyone."

"Okay. For you, Baby Girl, I will let you have this one."

"I am serious, Daddy. I will know if you lie to me and set up the cameras."

"I promise I won't, Baby Girl."

It is finally Friday and I stand in my room staring into my closet. What should I wear tonight? I want to look sexy but not slutty. Oh, how about this short black skirt with this? No. I know this blue dress would work. I hold the dress up to my naked body, looking at myself in the mirror. I pose but am not happy with what I see. This is not the dress. I keep looking through my closet when I find exactly what I am looking for way in the back. Content with my clothing selection, I go jump into the shower to wash and shave. I want to be nice and smooth for my encounter tonight.

Freshly shaven and clean, I sit to put on my makeup, just enough to add some subtle color to my eyes, cheeks and lips. I slip on the dress and pose in the mirror. I smile knowing this was the right choice. Since Daddy has left for the night, I give my room one last check for his cameras. Satisfied that there are none in my room, I turn to leave as the door bell rings.

I run down the stairs, pausing behind the door to catch my breath. I can't believe I am so anxious for a date. This isn't like me but I have never had a boy make me feel this way. I bite my lower lip and smile as I open the door to his wonderful smile.

"Wow! You look amazing."

I twirl for him and say, "Thank you. It was just something I had lying around," giggling.

I twirl around once more to show off the strapless red mini dress. Long enough to not be slutty, but short enough to show off my legs.

He takes my arm and leads me to the car. I think to myself, what a gentleman he is as he opens and closes my door for me. I reach over to unlock his side for him and he gets into the car.

"So, where are you taking me tonight?"

"I was going to take you somewhere I could show off that you were my date, but I changed my mind. We are going to this little Italian place I know."

"I love Italian."

The drive was relatively quiet. I caught him taking glimpses of me along the way. He even put his hand on my knee at one point and I could swear I was trembling ever so slightly. This boy had my heart all aflutter.

We arrive and are shown to our table in the back of the restaurant. He wasn't kidding when he said it was small. There were maybe ten tables all with candles lit in the center. The lights were down low so it gave a nice sense of romance in the air.

We were in a corner booth which was really nice since it allowed us to sit next to each other. We sat looking over the menu and everything looked wonderful but I wasn't hungry for food. We ordered our food and I put my hand on his knee. Then I start to lightly stroke his thigh, going all the way up until I feel his slightly engorged cock, which I squeeze softly.

He smiles at me as he places his hand on my thigh. Following suit, he works his way up my thigh and under my dress. He rubs my inner thigh, grazing his hand over my steamy bald and exposed pussy. He turns to look at me with an approving smile now that he knows he has full access to my pussy.

He takes his middle finger and runs it up and down my slit. I can feel my pussy getting wet with every swipe of his finger. Then all of a sudden he plunges inside my pussy. I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud. Then he starts to gently rub circles around my clit.

Before I can grasp what is going on, our food arrives. He smiles at our waiter then takes his finger from my pussy and licks it clean. I close my eyes as they roll back into my head with an overwhelming sensation of ecstasy.

We pick at our food when I can't take it anymore and ask him if he wants to get out of here. He nods and signals for the waiter. He whispers something in his ear then turns to me taking my hand as we leave the restaurant. I just give him a look of confusion. When he tells me this is his parents place, I give him a look of surprise and say, "Oh!"

While driving back to my place, he notices that my nipples are erect. Reaching over, he pinches each nipple before pulling down my dress to expose them to anyone driving by. This adds to my excitement.

He takes my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it slightly before pinching and pulling it forward. I lean my head back, moaning as I close my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes, noticing that the driver in the car next to us is watching us with wide eyes. I wink and blow him a kiss as I take my breasts in my hands and give them a squeeze. I laugh as he slams on his brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of him.

Steve just looks over at me and laughs. Then he puts his hand under my dress to caress my pussy which is sopping wet. I slide down in the seat to give him better access as he takes his middle finger and slides it into my slit. I moan as he rubs my clit.

He begins to finger my slit with one, then two fingers. It feels so good, I have my head back, my eyes are closed, and I didn't notice the car had come to a stop. He fingers me faster and I can feel my orgasm building as my hips move to meet his every move.

Faster, deeper, and I moan out, "Steve," as I cum on his hand. His rubbing slows down and he removes his hand, looking at the wetness there before he brings his hand to his mouth and licks my juices from his hand. I sit there watching him as I catch my breath. That is when I notice we are parked in my driveway.

"You ready to go in before the neighbors come over to see what is going on?"

I nod as I fix my dress. He comes over to my side of the car and opens my door for me, extending his hand to help me out. Taking his hand, I step out of the car smoothing down my dress so that I am covered as we walk into the house.

In the house I lead him up the stairs to my bedroom. I turn to close the door behind us when he takes me in his arms and kisses me deeply. How I have been waiting for this kiss all night. His lips are soft yet firm on mine. Our lips part so our tongues can explore the other's mouth. I feel his breath on my cheek, hot and seductive.

We part from our kiss and stand there looking at each other, when he begins to move his hands from my waist down my hips, taking my dress along for the ride.

Standing there naked, I reach my hands up under his shirt, pulling it off over his head. I place my hands on his chest feeling the toned muscle under my touch I run my hands down to the belt of his pants. Looking in his eyes, I undo his belt and then I unbutton his pants. I slide down his body as I slowly unzip his pants. Now on my knees in front of him, I remove his pants and underwear in one firm tug leaving myself face to cock.

Kicking his clothes away, our eyes meet as I wrap my right hand around his thick manhood. The tip is wet with precum and I lean forward flicking my tongue over the tip to taste him. I hear him moan and that fuels my desires. I swirl my tongue around the head as I take his throbbing cock into my mouth. I bob my head just over the head letting my tongue do a dance all over and around before slowly moving down the shaft.

He brings his hand to the back of my head; taking my hair in his hand, he guides my mouth over his cock. I let my tongue dance on the underside as he slides his cock down my throat. He pulls my head back and off his cock.

Grabbing my arm, he pulls me to my feet. Leading me to the bed, he bends me over and starts rubbing his cock over my slit. I moan aloud as I feel him slowly slip between my wet lips. He rubs the head of his cock over my swollen clit before plunging deep into my vagina. I cry out as his balls slap my clit.

I have never felt so full and I start to flex my kegel muscles while he is still. Then he starts to pull out slowly until just his head is still inside before he pushes back in to the hilt. He slowly starts to fuck me, in and out, in and out.

Pulling out, he tells me to turn around. I turn lying back on the bed with my ass on edge he takes my legs in his hands and plunges back into my pussy hard. Putting my ankles on his shoulders, he leans down and takes my right nipple into his mouth as he pounds my pussy harder.

His cock slips out and when he pushes forward again, he enters my ass. I cry out, not expecting it. He stops looking down at me and begins to pull out when I cry out, "No!" He smiles down at me as he pushes further into my ass. I reach down to stroke my clit as he slides in my ass to the hilt.

"Fuck me!" I cry out. With that he starts to piston in and out. I can feel my orgasm build with every thrust. Moaning loudly, I writhe beneath him, moving my hips to meet his every thrust. I feel his cock swell as the first shot of his hot cum splashes my insides. I scream out his name as my orgasm hits me, causing my body to spasm and quiver under him.

He positions me fully on the bed and then slides in beside me, taking me into his arms. My head now on his chest I look into his eyes and we kiss. When we break the kiss, he gently strokes my face with his hand and says, "Thank you, Julie."