Surprise Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers

I got up and wiped my crotch and slippery ass with part of the towel, stopped and washed my hands in the bathroom before going to the kitchen to start the coffeepot, carrying the towel along to drop off in the laundry.

When I got back Jim had both sides of our double shower going and was just stepping in.

We had argued with our builder about that shower right up until the time to actually start fitting out the bathroom. He wanted to put in a single shower and a big garden tub instead, but I was adamant. He kept telling me that the resale value of the house would be higher with the tub. I kept reminding him that we had no plans, ever, to sell the house, that it would be our kids' problem, that no one ever actually used those tubs beyond trying it once or twice because it took a whole tank of hot water just to fill it and, most tellingly, that since there was a hot tub right off the deck, what possible motive could we have to want a damn garden tub anyway. I won, but he still thought I was crazy.

So I quickly shucked the bra, garter and stockings I was still wearing and stepped in to join Jim. I grabbed the bar of soap as I entered, neatly beating Jim to it. He made a grab for it but I held it away and lathered up my hands, running them over my body before saying, "Turn around."

He did and I started soaping his back. He tensed for a second but then just leaned forward into the water at his end and placed both hands on the wall to brace himself. I carefully soaped his back, his armpits and then, reaching around him, his chest, pausing to play with the nipples. I thought he'd call a halt for a second but he just sighed and let me continue. I ran my hands back down to his stomach and leaned into him.

"That took some guts. I'm glad you did it because I don't think I ever would have."

"Well, Celia kept after me and kept after me and when I saw you there dressed like that, I thought 'what the hell!' and just went for it. I'm glad it didn't freak you out."

"It did freak me out, but all was lost the second you started playing with my behind. I suppose Debra told Celia that it is one of my major erogenous zones?"

"Yeah, Celia kept saying she thought you'd go for it and that if you did she wanted to watch! I told her she was crazy."

"Debra wants to watch, too. So what are we going to do about that?"

"Ummm."

"OK, later on that. Look, I'm going to wash every inch of your body unless you don't want me to. I figure we've gone this far, why get in a tizzy over it now?"

Uh, OK, I guess. Actually I think I'd like that."

"Me, too."

I unwrapped my arms from his chest and stomach and leaned back, lathering my hands up and put the soap down. I placed a hand on each hip and started soaping down his legs. But the water washed it away faster than I could apply it so I reached up and turned both the showers off. I soaped up again and started washing his arms, then his hips down the outsides of his legs then doing one leg at a time, back up almost to his crotch. I soaped my hands up again and boldly placed them on his asscheeks, running my hands all over them. He thrust his muscular behind out and accepted the touch.

"So is your backside an erogenous zone, too?"

"I, uh, I don't know! I always played with Celia's but never really gave her the chance to play with mine."

"OK, I'm going to soap everything. If anything makes you uncomfortable, just say so." With that I slid the edge of a hand into the crack and started soaping it up. I teased his tight anus and he clenched.

"Relax. I won't try to go in unless you tell me to."

"Uh, OK."

He relaxed and I started soaping the little pucker then slid my hand further forward and cupped his balls from behind. Except for when I had pulled his jeans down, I had never touched a man's equipment other than my own. I found the experience interesting and, actually, fun. He was hard again so I reached further and soaped it well and carefully before standing back up and starting to soap my chest.

"Um. Can I do that?"

"OK, sure, knock yourself out." I said after a moment. I handed him the soap and turned around and placed my hands on the wall at my end and leaned on them just as he had done for me to wash his back.

So he started with my back and did me pretty much as I'd done him except that he pulled back on my hips so I stepped back a little, while still leaning on the wall. He ran a very soapy finger into my still relaxed anus.

"mmmm" I hummed, but he stood up and grabbed onto me from behind, sliding his still soapy chest and stomach against my ass. I felt his erection nestle in the crack of my ass as he started rubbing his body against mine.

His hand snaked slowly towards my straining erection.

"I've never felt anyone else's before." He muttered as he took both my dick and my balls into his hands.

"Me neither. I never had any idea it might be fun."

"Yeah."

He kept my dick in one hand but ran the other up my stomach and up my chest as I thrust my butt against his hardon and threw my head back. His hand ran up my neck then back down my body before coming back up to pinch my nipples, first one, then the other.

"Shit!" I stepped forward and turned the water back on at my end. "Let's get this soap off." I turned and pulled him in as I reached up and re-aimed the shower head. I used my hands to chase the soap off his body and he did the same for me.

"I guess we're fucking gay." He said as he turned the water off and turned to reach for a towel.

"Oh, I don't know. I still don't find myself fantasizing about guys in general. And if it turns out we are, so what. I'd do the whole thing again. I don't feel any different...well, except for being immensely satisfied."

"You'd do it again?"

"Well...yeah. Besides, the wives want to watch, remember? You wouldn't?"

"Actually I was wondering how to get you to do it again sometime."

"Oh. Well...you could just say, 'let's do it', or you could just start playing with my ass and I'll be putty in your hands. I'll be damned if we need to get all stiff and formal! Well, stiff maybe." I laughed and he laughed. "After all, you just had your dick up my ass, buddy. It doesn't get much more personal than that." We both laughed again. "But not right now. My poor tail can't take but so much of that!"

He chuckled and handed me a towel and we both started drying off.

"What about the women? Debra wants to watch, too? I don't know if I'm ready for that. What do we tell them? This is a lot to process."

"Yeah. It sure is. I never would have believed we would ever, ever do what we just did."

"Well, now that we've done it, I'd like to try it again sometime."

"Yeah, me, too...But I'm not going to lie to Debra about it or hide it from her either; we just don't do that. Don't have to tell her right now, but pretty soon..."

"Yeah, I guess we'll have to figure out something; have to think about it."

"COFFEE!" I changed the subject completely.

"COFFEE!" Jim confirmed and we hung our towels on the rack and headed to the kitchen.

Jim handed me a BLT in a ziplock that Celia had prepared before he left to take me fishing. I can cook but they knew I was a temporary bachelor. It was thoughtful of them both.

So we sat drinking a cup of coffee and talking more easily and freely about how we came to be spankos than I'd ever have expected. With Jim and Celia it started with a playful birthday spanking leading to a kinky assfuck a couple of years after they had gotten married. Jim liked it so much he wanted to do it again and again and Celia was game.

I told him how spanking had become eroticized for me. How an older woman neighbor had caught me skipping school and masturbating in the woods in my senior year in high school and had spanked me twice, making me come the second time. Ever since, I had loved to be pulled over a soft lap and have my buns toasted. "You know, I'd love to be a mouse in the corner and watch you spank Celia!"

"Yeah, well both Celia and I would like to be a mouse in the corner and watch Debra spank you! And use a strapon, too!"

We both laughed again and then I said, "You know, it still isn't too late to go fishing."

"Right! Let's do it."

As we stood I suddenly stopped him and looked him in the eye and said, "but first there is something I'm curious about but was too chicken to do earlier..."

"What?"

"This." I sank to the floor in front of him and took his flaccid member in my hands. I looked up at him and said, "Just say stop and I will."

He closed his eyes so I started gently stroking it, feeling it grow in my hands. I kept up the stroking as it rapidly grew to full firmness. I continued to stroke it and cup his balls in my other hand while I worked up my nerve. Glancing up, I saw that his eyes were still closed so I leaned slowly forward and carefully took him into my mouth. A shiver passed through me.

Jim caught his breath. "Oh, Jesus!"

I closed my eyes and just felt him in my mouth, running my tongue under the head and then pushing as deep as I could go, down the shaft until I gagged and had to withdraw. I did it again, being more careful not to gag myself this time. I explored the soft head, the little bit of sensitive flesh at the prepuce, the tube along the bottom, and the firm sides of the shaft with my mouth and tongue. His hands went to my head but he didn't push or pull; he just rested them there.

I glanced up and saw him looking down at me as I took him as deeply as I could. "I'm going to fall down if you keep that up."

I pulled away. "OK. I'll stop..."

"I didn't mean that!"

I laughed, "Yeah, let's go back to the bedroom." I stood and grabbed his erection and used it as a handle to gently pull him along. When we got to the side of the bed I used it to turn him and he sat and slid back on the bed.

"Lie back."

He did and I crawled up to where I could get my mouth around him again. I was shaking with nerves, but really wanted to try this. Zeroing in with my mouth again, I closed my eyes as I took as much of his length as I could. I wrapped a hand around the base and started stroking with it, following it with my mouth. Jim moaned aloud. Just three or four strokes in he said, "I'm gonna cum." I cupped his balls with my other hand and, chickening out again at the last second, backed my mouth off as I stroked him with the hand until he erupted, grunting with each pulse. The first landed on his neck and then he continued firing streams down his chest and finally, his belly. I slowed and eased my grip as the orgasm ran down.

"Oh, wow!"

"Yeah, sorry I chickened out. I didn't plan to. I've never done that before, or even thought about it until today."

"Believe me, that's OK!" He lay there while I went to get yet another towel and a wet washcloth and came back and cleaned him up while he recovered.

Finally he raised his head and said, "Can you come again? I don't think I can do the mouth thing, but I'd like to make you come."

"I don't know. The prostate stimulation from what you did takes a lot out of me...But I'm willing to try if you don't mind if I can't get there. I'm hard if that is any indication."

He pushed me back onto my back and, taking my erection in hand, started stroking without saying another word. His eyes were focused on what his hand was doing. It felt very good. He continued stroking for a few minutes and then very slowly leaned forward and kissed the head. He backed up and looked at it while he pressed his lips together and then gave them a quick, furtive lick. Then he leaned forward again and, very softly ran his tongue underneath, backed up again, then leaned and continued to run his tongue underneath the head as he stroked. Finally he took just the head into his mouth. His tongue didn't move but he continued to stroke me. Finally he started to move his tongue and mouth, though he didn't try to take it any deeper-like he was tasting a lollypop.

He backed off and said, "Kinda weird, but not bad or anything...Now let's see if I can get you off." He reached back over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube and applied a generous dollop to his hand, rubbed his hands together and took me firmly in both hands and started stroking purposefully.

"Easy there! You'll have to sneak up on it a bit first."

"Oh, yeah."

We both watched intently as he gently played, his hands familiarizing themselves with every inch, every curve, every sensitive spot. He carefully watched my reactions as I dropped back onto the bed and closed my eyes. He cupped and massaged my sac and ran his fingers back behind them but not all the way to my anus. "Should I go back there?" He whispered.

"Do whatever you want."

His finger slid back so I raised my legs and put my hands behind my knees to hold them up. Jim didn't miss a stroke but he slid his hand back and started teasing my puckery little portal. He poked at it a bit more firmly.

"Don't go in; just tease it."

He didn't say anything but I could feel the change in intent. He started softly teasing the center without trying to push into it. I pushed out and relaxed the muscle and he took the hint and rubbed it a little more firmly, still without trying to go in. Then I felt the hand leave and move back up to swirl over my drawn up testicles while the other hand kept up its steady stroking. He moved back to tease my ass again but flattened the hand and ran it all over the still stiff and tingly skin of my still warm bottom. When the fingers went back to the center, I suddenly knew I was going to come again.

I gasped and made a "whoooooo" sound as my orgasm started. Jim pushed his finger in and I exploded, moaning and crying out in pleasure as he kept stroking me both inside and out until I ran down to little whimpers. He gently withdrew the finger and let go of my spent dick at just the right moments and my hands lost their grips on my legs and my heels hit the mattress. I lay there in mental limbo while occasional aftershocks caused my body to jump and quiver.

Jim just sat there and somehow I gradually became aware of his eyes on me even though mine were closed. I opened them and looked up to see him intently watching me, then let them drift closed again. He still didn't move.

"I'm OK", I mumbled. "Just need a minute."

"That was just about the most amazing thing I've ever seen!" I opened my eyes again to see him smiling down at me before helplessly letting them close again.

Jim later told me that I lay there for just under 25 minutes and the only way he knew I was still alive was my breathing.

Finally the shattered little bits of me drifted back into their proper places and though they weren't yet glued back in too tight I was finally able to move again. Jim had to give me a hand up from the bed, though.

"Think I need another shower." I muttered, stumbling into the bathroom.

"Here, let me help you, before you fall down." Jim steered me into the bathroom, started the water, and followed me into the shower. I leaned against the wall and just let the warm water cascade over me, unable to do more for the moment. I felt Jim's soapy hands at my crotch and, as he moved one between my legs, I managed to lift one foot and place it on the shower seat to open my legs enough for him to reach through to wash the lube from my backside. I was rapidly regaining my strength and when he started to dry me, I grabbed the towel away from him and said, "I can do it. Dry yourself."

He just grunted and watched me for a moment before grabbing his towel and starting to dry himself. By now I was able to keep my eyes open pretty much all the time and was able to move without teetering.

"Man, I am so jealous. I can't remember ever having an orgasm that did that to me!"

"Mmmm. I'll have to try to return the favor, soon."

"Yeah, but not for a pretty good while, now. I'll be worthless for hours."

"Me too!"

"Well, so much for an early start on the fishing."

"Yeah...Tell you what, let's unhitch the boat and just go fish from the bank at Oak Point.

"Now there's a good idea. It'll save a bunch of time hassling with launching and recovering the boat, not to mention the shorter driving time, and we can have a couple of beers with lunch since we won't be driving the boat. We'll be all nice and legal by the time we are ready to drive home."

So we went fishin'.

Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers
12