Surprise Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers

"So I threw the covers off of him. And he was right! He wasn't wearing pajamas, either! Oh, no! Not pajamas at all!"

The women laughed hysterically at that. When they finally ran down Jim picked up the narrative again.

"I was shocked! I almost bolted. He tried to kick me out, but I realized that he was in a pretty vulnerable position. It also made me pretty, uh, well, horny, if you know what I mean, especially with those panties pulled down below his uh, his uh...butt." Jim blushed as furiously as I had earlier. I could feel my ears getting a bit warm again, too.

"So I figured, what the hell. I might as well see if any of the stuff Ceil has been telling me all this time was true. So I spanked him..."

"Aannd..." Celia waved in a drawing out more info motion.

"And we uh...we uh."

"You fucked my husband up the ass?" Debra asked bluntly.

"Well, yeah." We both blushed again and this time the temperature of the room must have approached ignition. I noticed that though neither wife had her hands on either of us, we were both very hard again. They noticed, too. Celia was still fanning herself. Debra started fanning, too.

"Well, tell us more! How did it happen? How did it go? It mustn't have been bad or you wouldn't be doing this right now. I, uh, have a swamp in my panties!" Celia blurted and it was her turn to blush.

"Um...um." Both Jim and I were blushing and hemming and hawing, unable to go on with the still emotionally highly charged details.

Debra jumped in. "I have a better idea. Show us as nearly as you can how it went. A picture is worth a million words. Instant replay? At least a bazillion! Especially in this case! I think that's where this was going anyway?"

She jumped up from the sofa, turned and pulled me up. Celia and Jim got up more slowly.

Debra captured my eyes with hers again and said, "I believe you had some clothing on when it all started." It was not a question. "Go put it all on and crawl into the bed just like you were when Jim got here. Jim, go with him. When you are ready Jim can come and get us. Celia and I will have some more wine while you get ready.

Now I was super nervous and hot and horny at the same time. I killed my drink in one big gulp and Jim did the same before we headed for the master bedroom. When we arrived I pushed the door closed and said, "Well, what you think?"

"Actually, I think this might be easier than telling that part of the story in some ways. How about we just do exactly what Debra suggested and do a re-enactment, as closely as we can. That way we don't have to try to figure out what to do when the...uh, when the time comes."

"Best idea I've heard since we came up with this crazy plan!"

"OK, so where's the stuff?"

I went to the closet and got out the toy box. Jim looked on with interest while I fished out the gallon ziplock bag that held the lingerie. I also grabbed the dildos that had been out on Jim's earlier visit and put them on the bathroom counter where they had been that morning.

"For accuracy." I said as I got the bottle of lube out of the nightstand drawer and put it on top. "Might as well set everything up just as it was."

"Um, yeah." After checking out the dildos, Jim was clearly more interested in what else was in that box. But I closed it up and said, "You can look some other time." Instead of putting it back on the shelf, I left it sitting on the closet floor just as it had been that day. I asked Jim to go collect the paddles from the end table in the other room.

"OK! I'll hold you to that look into the box later!" and he went to retrieve the paddles.

When he got back he said, "They are in there whispering and giggling. They are obviously having a good time! At our expense, I think."

"OK, that's what I'm going to try to do, too. I hope I'm not too nervous to enjoy it as much as I did the first time. It'll be pretty weird having my wife watch me get spanked and screwed by my best guy friend. But I guess I was pretty nervous then, too."

"Yeah, me too. All of it."

I had gotten Deb's black panties for the bra stuffing out while Jim was out of the room. I dumped the paddles he'd brought on top of the box rather than in it so they'd be easier to grab when the time came.

"Uh, if we can't remember exactly how it went, ad lib and cue each other?"

"Um. Good idea." I put the garter belt on and then sat down on the edge of the bed and started rolling on the stockings. I swear, those things make me feel so sexy every time I do it in spite of the fact that I look absolutely silly in them. Jim watched. I noticed that his cock was so hard it was dancing. Mine too. I reached out and took his softly in my hand, then leaned forward and plunged my mouth onto it, swirling my tongue underneath it.

"Careful! Or there'll be nothing to show."

I let him slide out of my mouth. I could hear our wives giggling in the other room. I put the bra on and started stuffing the cups. Jim knelt at the edge of the bed and took me into his mouth the same way I had just done to him.

"Careful!"

He looked up at me and stopped the tongue action but kept me in his mouth for a moment longer, clearly enjoying the experience. He let me slide out with a pop and stood.

"I recall that I was dressed to go fishing when I arrived. I'm going to get dressed before I blow it all over the place in here."

I went into the bathroom to use the mirror to make sure everything was straight while Jim put his jeans and T-shirt on.

When I came back Jim was ready so I pulled the panties down and slid into the bed. I stroked myself a couple of times and said, "I really shouldn't do that or I might cum before we get to the main event." I pulled up the covers, rolled over onto my stomach and grabbed the pillow in a hug.

"Yeah, me too." Jim was running his fingers along the length of his cock outside his cutoffs. He dropped his hand and said, "I guess I'll go get the women. Just like it happened, right? I'll come in and wake you up and the whole nine yards."

"Yeah, just like before."

"-K." I heard soft giggles again from the other end of the house when Jim opened the door.

He came back carrying a dining chair with Celia and Debra in tow. There is a wooden rocker already in the bedroom so only one chair was necessary. The women were nude. Debra pulled a couple of throws out of the closet, nearly tripping on the toy box in the process, and threw them over the wooden chairs and sat down on the rocker, gesturing for Celia to sit on the dining chair.

Jim fumbled around for a moment, then finally said, "Um. So I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I poked my head in and called but still nothing so I came back here. He was sound asleep and it was hard to get him awake."

He stepped to the side of the bed and said, "What are you still doing in bed?"

We woodenly stumbled through the beginning, whispering cues to each other and generally screwing it up but the women remained silent.

When it got to the point where Jim threw the covers back, I screwed up my line but he hit his perfectly.

"I gotta admit; you definitely aren't wearing pajamas! Ooooo, and your panties are in the naughty position, too!

Debra and Celia giggled.

We missed the part where I tried to send him out, but nobody ever claimed we were actors. Jim just leaned on me like he had before and talked in my ear like he had before and suddenly we were back there again. He caressed my behind and I responded again and it wasn't acting. He told me he was checking out something he'd been told and spanked me and I responded just as before. I was hard as a rock and it wasn't morning wood this time. I wanted this again.

We ran through it again, if not totally accurately, then at least enthusiastically. I forgot to object when he started spanking, but I did squirm and he told me to hold still. I crawled over his lap again, trembling with excitement and Jim wrapped his legs around mine to lock me in and gave me a warm up similar to the first one.

We repeated the discussion about the wives pushing for this and they both laughed again, and then again when Jim asked about jeopardizing our relationship and my "not really".

We skipped the part where I went to the bathroom when I whispered that I didn't have to go but Jim was quick and asked about the paddles so I got up to get them, shucking the panties on the way to the closet. I had to move Celia's chair to get into the walk-in closet but both women were standing so they could see better. I could see that Celia's crotch was dewy, the first time I'd ever seen her obviously excited. I couldn't see Debra's but I recognized other signs of excitement. She was flushed and her nipples were hard little knots.

When I got back Jim examined each implement just as if he had never done it before but he was careful to hold them up where Celia could see them, too. He asked about the favorites and I picked them out, really for Celia's benefit, I guess.

Since I hadn't done the bathroom trip Jim was still dressed so I undressed him at this point.

I pulled Jim's jeans down around his ankles. And that is when the intended replay of yesterday went all to hell!

This time when his dick flopped out I stopped. I looked at Debra and said, "I didn't do this until afterwards the first time, but I did do it." And leaned forward and took him in my mouth.

There were gasps from both women. I heard a hissed, "That is hot as hell!" but didn't know which one said it. Jim groaned. I stood and pushed him back on the bed and said, "Don't you dare cum. You still have to fuck me after the spanking."

I took him in my mouth again and, blushing the entire time, made slow mouth love to his cock. He was moaning and gasping until finally he grabbed my head and pulled me away.

"Stop! You gotta stop right now or I'm gonna blow it."

I got up and looked towards Debra and Celia. They both had glistening fingers working away in their crotches. Jim got up and said, "I have to take a break and cool down. Drinks?"

There was a chorus of yeses and we all headed for the kitchen for refills.

Glasses in hand and first swigs taken, Celia asked Jim, "Did you go down on him, too?"

"Just a little taste yesterday, but I did a little more while we were getting ready tonight." Blushing was becoming a pretty normal thing this evening.

"Tonight? Really? I want to see that, too!"

Jim got really, really red but said, "OK"

Debra touched my arm and asked, "Did he cum in your mouth?"

My ears glowed again and I said, "No. I chickened out."

"Oh. If you decide to try it, I'd like to see that, too. But tonight there is something else I've been waiting a long time to see." She quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, about tonight..." I tossed off my bourbon, thumped the glass down, and headed towards the bedroom. Jim tossed his off and followed. Deb and Celia grinned at each other and followed, carrying their wine glasses.

When we got to the bedroom, I picked up the three favorite spanky toys and handed them to Jim and motioned for him to sit on the bed, but he demurred. "Celia asked for something and after telling her 'no' for all these months, I want to say 'yes'. He practically tossed me onto the bed and crawled up after me and, wasting no time, took my semi erect cock into his mouth. It woke up immediately and stood up straight and stiff to check out the stimulation. This time Jim wasn't hesitant or timid. He tilted his head a bit so he could look at Celia and took me deep into his mouth. It was my turn to moan uncontrollably.

Damn! He was doing as good as the best blowjob I'd ever had! He even deep throated me without gagging. There was no way I was going to last even a minute. I grabbed his head and pulled him away with a big groan.

"Man, if you keep that up, it will be all over right now!"

Jim looked at Celia. "OK?"

She nodded and gave him a thumbs up with her left hand. Her right was busy again.

Jim practically jumped to the edge of the bed and said, "I think you should get over my lap."

I complied and he started in lightly but quickly ramped it up. Deb and Celia walked around to the side of the bed where Jim was sitting. Their fingers were busy in their crotches but they were working in a leisurely manner, not really stoking the fire, just keeping it growing slowly.

Jim alternately spanked and caressed. The heat was growing in my ass but I wasn't really hard until Celia made a motion toward my hot bottom while Jim was running his fingers up and down the crack, not opening it yet, just teasing. Deb nodded at Celia and she put her hand on my butt. Once again I sprang to full erection. I could feel Jim getting harder, too. He had remained harder than I had but then, he wasn't having his behind blistered up, either. Then Deb reached a hand in and all three were caressing my toasty bottom.

Jim picked up another paddle and they moved away while he started spanking me hard, harder than Debra ever had, until I stopped squirming as the endorphins kicked in and I got into the zone. This time he didn't stop right away when I stopped struggling and started rising to meet each swat.

Finally Debra said, "He's ready."

Jim grunted and stopped spanking.

"Before you move on I want to show you something." Debra said softly to Jim.

Jim helped me get off his knee and Debra leaned in to me and whispered, "Lay back on the bed and I'll do your thighs."

I knew exactly what she meant and lay on my back with my legs spread wide and my feet close together.

Deb picked up a very light and smooth bright pink plastic ruler and I cupped my balls to protect them against stray strokes while Deb very lightly spanked the insides and fronts of my legs near my crotch. This brought the heat around to my crotch and my dick became so hard I thought it would burst.

"How did you do it, you know, mount him?" Debra asked Jim. I was lost in the endorphin haze but I could hear squishing, squelching noises as Celia fingered her dripping crotch.

"Pillow and towel under him." Jim said. "Oops, he hasn't been prepared, yet."

Debra said, "spank him again while I get a towel and some lube, then."

"Lube is right here." Jim picked up the bottle from the nightstand. "Back over my knee, buddy."

I crawled back to the edge of the bed and he assisted me into position, picked up the leather strap and started in. Debra came back with several towels at that point and said, "That's his favorite once he is well warmed up. He can take anything I can dish out with it."

I was still feeling the endorphins and was too far gone to be much embarrassed at this point. But Jim swung the strap, wrapping it around my hip.

"Owww! Careful with that thing!" I yelped.

"Sorry." Jim tried a different hold on the strap but I was just too close to him lying on his knee.

"How about over some pillows?" Debra asked Jim.

"Yeah. That'll work."

Debra grabbed all six of the pillows from the head of our King sized bed and made a pillow pile right beside where Jim was sitting. She pulled him up and motioned for me to lie across them. I climbed up and, after a couple of adjustments found myself lying face down with my ass raised high. Debra pulled Celia to the other side of the bed so they could see without getting in the way.

"I'll bet you can't make him beg you to quit with that thing." She said. "At least, I can't."

Jim took it as a challenge and really lit in, being careful not to wrap it around me but laying stripes from near the top of my ass down to my upper thighs. Deb was right though. That leather strap is sooo sensuous for a well warmed bottom. It builds the heat without ever getting out of control. I was just lying there reveling in the erotic burn. Jim finally stopped.

"You should see how red your ass is." Jim commented.

"Mmmmmm." Was all I could say.

"That is way too many pillows for what comes next." I got the message and dropped my leg off the side of the bed and stood up. Jim tossed all but two of the pillows out of the way and spread the towel Deb had brought in earlier over them. I crawled up and lay across them sideways across the bed with my head between Celia and Debra. I was too lost in the endorphin haze to feel very embarrassed at this point.

I felt cool and very slick fingers probing at my anus so I let my knees fall apart. Jim didn't waste any time but slid one, then two fingers in easily. I hummed again and thrust back at him. He firmly but gently added the rest of his fingers and stretched me, not missing the opportunity to stimulate my prostate in the process. Then I groaned in frustration as he slid his well lubricated fingers out of my ass. It was a déjà-vu moment except that instead of Debra inserting a well lubed dildo into me, I felt Jim's weight shift on the bed then his body come down over my back and something that was definitely not fingers or a plastic dildo was probing for entry.

I turned my head so I could see Debra and noticed that she was squeezing a big dollop of lube into her hand. She reached under me and grabbed my hard cock with the slippery hand. She kissed me, hard and hot.

When she broke the kiss I asked, "Is this what you had in mind, honey?" the last word came out in a squeak as Jim slid his entire length easily into me.

Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers
12