Surprise for Master

Story Info
A fantasy comes to life.
3.3k words
4.07
15.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting to rise from bed until you have left for work, a smile curves my lips... lights my eyes as I begin my day. I am so excited that I can't wait for you to return home from work knowing the surprise I have will excite you beyond anything before. I go into the bathroom, turning on the bathtub faucet waiting until the water runs warm before switching to the shower and stepping in even during this mundane task I smile thinking about the day ahead of me, so happy that you will be home in the early afternoon instead of evening. Quickly I focus on the task at hand washing my hair, then my body starting down at my toes then moving upwards my hands moving gently over my swollen breasts making me smile even wider. Thinking of how you had suckled them the night before. I shake my head clear of these wonderful memories and continue... ducking under the steady stream of water to rinse the soap from my body. I shut the water off and step from the shower, wrapping a thick towel around myself. Standing in front of the floor length mirror I use a dry cloth to wipe the fog from it and open the towel looking over my body trying to see it as you do... wondering if you had noticed the slight change in my breasts. Swiftly I rub the towel over my body wiping the last few droplets of water from it before moving back to the bedroom and opening the closet, looking for the perfect outfit to wear.

I reach for the hanger holding my emerald teddy, remembering when you had given it to me saying the color had matched my eyes perfectly. I slip into it and go the mirror, smoothing the satiny material over my hips, manipulating my breasts a little as they jut out through the holes. I turn side to side in the mirror loving how this gown covers me, but yet leaves my breasts bare. Moving through the apartment quickly I gather a few things for our day together, some candles from the kitchen, the throw pillows from the couch. Leaving one candle on each end table and taking the pillows into the bedroom and arranging them on the floor. I look up at the clock and gasp as I see how the time has flown by... butterflies erupting in my stomach as you'll be home in 15 minutes, so nervous and excited at the same time I rush back to the living room and light the candles, drawing the blinds shut making it dark, the only illumination is the flickering of the candles. Looking around I smile knowing you'll wonder what your lil fucktoy is up to today. Moving back to the bedroom I kneel down on to the pillows facing the chair that sits in the corner of the room, waiting for you to come home.

I jump as I hear the door shut, the sound of your footsteps, as you make your way towards the bedroom, barely heard over the pounding of my heart. I kneel on the pillows back perfectly erect, a tingle shooting through me as I feel your presence next to me, relaxing into the hand the reaches out and stroke my long dark tresses. You move to the chair and sit down smiling to me. "Well my pet, this is certainly a surprise especially since you were sound asleep when I left you a few short hours ago."

I smile up at you my eyes roving over your body thinking she never gets enough of just being able to look at you. "Welcome home, Master."

You cock your head to the side slightly wondering what I am up to...

My smile widens seeing the expression on your face, 'Master, may I touch my breasts and nipples while you watch?'

The questioning expression doesn't leave your face as you respond, "yes pet, you may." You then settle back into the chair eyes locked on me, though still wondering what this is all about.

Slowly I bring my hands to my breasts cupping them from underneath using my thumb and forefinger to lightly pinch and tug at the nipples making them swell as you watch; gradually I begin to pull on them harder forcing small whimpers from my throat. My eyes lock with yours as I bring the nipples to my mouth, taking the hard nub between my lips and sucking on it before letting it drop back down. I can hear your gasp from across the room as you see the shiny liquid coating my nipple... instinctively you know it's not saliva but something else. Quickly you jump to your feet, crossing the short distance between us in long strides. Reaching down you take my breast into your hand thumb gently swirling over my nipple smearing the liquid over it before bringing your thumb to your mouth and licking at it, eyes widening in pleasure at the sweet taste unable to believe the one thing we had talked about so often is now a reality. You fall to your knees in front of me bringing our eyes level to each other. One hand reaches out lightly grasping my chin tilting my head as you bring your lips to mine... lightly you brush your lips over mine before rising back to your feet standing in front of me. You look down at the creature kneeling before you smiling with such tenderness and hunger it makes my heart contract painfully, "undress me, pet.'

Smiling, I reach out to your feet, tugging lightly on one ankle as you lift your foot, slipping your shoe from it then your sock the tips of my fingers feather-like as I continue removing the other shoe and sock. My hands move up along your calves then your thighs, reaching for your belt and loosening it, not missing a single opportunity to touch you more... loving the feel of you beneath my hands. Smiling up at you I undoes the snap and pulls your zipper down, hearing you gasp as I slip my hands inside along your hips using the back of my hands and wrists to push your pants and boxers down holding them for you as you step from them. I kneel back watching as you take your shirt off, my heart beating faster taking in the sight of your naked body. You go back to your seat and pat your hand against your leg... 'come here, pet.'

Gracefully I rise to my feet slowly moving towards you, my body tingling with excitement, legs spreading as I reaches you sliding onto your lap, the hem of my gown rising higher as my legs open wider over yours. I slide further forward until our hips are meshed together... hard tips of my nipples brushing your chest. You wrap your arms around my waist, reaching up along my back to pull on my mane of auburn hair, forcing my back to arch... bringing my breasts closer to your lips. Our eyes lock, drawing out this one moment for as long as we both can stand, I slips one hand behind your head the other to my right breast lifting it slightly asking in a teasing voice... 'is Master hungry?'

You laugh softly, grinning wickedly at me... 'oh yes, pet, I am very hungry and will feast upon every inch of your body before the day is done.' Your head dips lower, lips parting to catch a nipple between them sucking it further into your mouth using your tongue to press it against the roof of your mouth, a deep moan filling my ears as the sweet liquid flows into your mouth. My fingers thread through your hair holding you to my breast as my other hand holds my breast to your mouth, the most amazing sensations coursing through me as you rhythmically suck on my breast. I can feel my milk being sucked from me and into you, a sense of intimacy and pride flowing through me being able to please you in this manner. You pull your lips from my breast then move to the other pausing only to lick your lips before they wrap around my left nipple drawing it in sucking at it earnestly the sweet warm liquid nourishing you.

Suddenly you pull your head back from me, pushing me from your lap... 'on the bed now, pet.' I stumble to my feet dazed as I move towards the bed hearing you give me instructions as I move. I sit just on the edge of the bed then scoot back about an inch, drawing my legs up, heels resting on the edge. I rest back on my elbows watching as you rise from the chair and move towards me, reaching over to the bed poster taking the restraint from its resting place and drawing it outwards locking it tight around my ankle doing the same to the other locking my legs in place. Towering above me, your eyes move restlessly over me, barely noticing the contrast of the gown on my pale skin, chest heaving with each breath you take. Your hands slide down along my spread thighs pausing for just a moment as your fingers reach my cunt lips, thumbs stretching outwards to pull them apart, a soft whimper tearing from my lips having waited for this day for so long having you feast on my body as we talked about so many times before, slowly... ever so slowly your thumbs move further between my lips rubbing through the wetness you find there.

Pausing for just a moment you look to me locking our gazes together before pressing your thumbs together and sliding them into my moist entrance making me writhe on the bed, pulling your thumbs apart stretching my hole open wide... you kneel down leaning your head in; I can feel your warm breath brushing over the wetness making me tremble even more. Suddenly your tongue darts out spearing straight into my cunt, my upper body falling back against the bed a short cry tumbling from my lips. Hips writhing on the bed feeling your thumbs holding my cunt open as your tongue flicks around inside, my hole trying to spasm shut around it. You lap at the inside of my cunt long deep strokes, the short soft ones... alternating back and forth until my juices coat my inner thighs, your chin and forms a small puddle on the bed. I twist and turn pulling against the bonds on my ankles, needing/wanting to wrap myself around you.

Feeling your breath rush out in a chuckle knowing how badly I need you. Your tongue slithers from my cunt, tracing over the swollen lips tasting more of my juices, the scent filling the room, my nostrils flaring inhaling the scent deeply knowing that Master is the only one able to arouse his pet to this degree of need, want and desire. My body jerks as your tongue slides upwards nudging the flesh hood of my clit further back exposing the tiny pearl to your gaze, blowing a stream of air directly over it watching as it quivers. Lightly you flick your tongue over it making me tremble harder and gasp for air my breath coming in short shallow pants of air. Back and forth.sideways your flick at my clit with the very tip of your tongue before pressing the flat of your tongue against it feeling it throb emanating my desire for you. Groaning loudly I feel your lips closing around my clit your tongue never letting up flicking back and forth more rapidly, my lower stomach beginning to tense knowing my orgasm is near. Hips bucking uncontrollably your hands slide around my thighs holding me still, cries tearing from my mouth as the pleasure grows inside of me.

Your mouth tormenting my clit, sucking and licking, changing the pressure my head thrashing on the bed as I try to hold back, to draw out the pleasure for us both. Pressing down against my clit with your tongue then sucking it back to full erectness swiftly, a shrill scream tears from my lips as I lets go my mind spinning into darkness... bright lights exploding behind my eyes breaking the darkness as my body trembles forcefully on the bed my cunt muscles quivering against your thumbs, hips arched into the air as my juices flow like a river from my cunt. Quickly you move to catch my juices in your mouth lapping at them eagerly in-between the soft words you speak as I float on a cloud of pleasure hearing your words on praise and encouragement more and more of my juices spill forth until my body gives out falling to the bed covered in sweat trying to catch my breath, heart pounding harshly against my ribs.

You rise to your feet slowly climbing over my body my eyes widening as I feel your hard cock dragging upwards over my stomach and through the valley between my breasts. Further upwards you move until your legs straddle my shoulders the hard thick length of your cock lying against my face.

'Now pet, it is time for you to nourish yourself from my body,' your voice a husky whisper.

My lips tremble a bit as they part for you, your cock gliding into the dark wet warmth of my mouth, rising further up on your knees forcing your cock straight down into my throat, my body jerking lightly beneath yours gagging at first on your cock my eyes watery as I look up at you and flick the tip of my tongue around the base of your cock feeling it jerk inside my mouth. Gently... slowly you begin to move fucking my mouth lips wrapped tightly around the shaft feeling the velvet steel of it moving between them. Tasting you I let out a soft moan the sound vibrating along the length of your cock, spurring you to move faster... pumping your cock deep and hard in and out of my mouth as I sucks on it drops of precum sliding down my throat, my hands reach up to your hips holding on to them as you continue fucking my mouth.

I suddenly drop one hand to move between your thighs my fingers brushing against your sac feeling a shudder run throughout your body. Sucking harder until my cheeks hollow out around your cock hearing your loud moan of pleasure light tremors beginning to rack your body warning me of your impending orgasm. I open my mouth wide tightening my throat as you cum in my mouth filling it with your tasty seed, feeling it laying there against my tongue until you pull out looking down at my cum filled mouth. 'Oh pet what a good lil fucktoy you can be... look at that holding my cum in your mouth waiting to be told you can swallow... I wonder how long you can do that how long can you resist the temptation to swallow it,' you chuckle looking down at me a small whimper of frustration escaping at your words turning into nothing more than a gurgle. 'Swallow it pet,' you tell me as you reach out to stroke my hair back from my face.

You roll off me, my hands reaching up to wrap around your waist needing to keep physically connected to you, my cheek pressed against your semi-hard cock. A giggle welling up in my throat delighting in the fact that you are not ever completely satisfied. Slowly you rise up sitting on the bed; you reach down and release my ankles from the restraints. I stretch out raising my hands up above my head, pointing my toes. Slowly I turn smiling up at you. Leaning over you brush your lips against mine, 'don't get too comfortable pet I am not done with you yet,' chuckling softly as my eyes widen in delight. You pull me over onto my stomach, reaching down to tug my legs towards you, lightly slapping me on the ass... 'on your knees pet.' quickly I rise up to my knees arching my lower back so that my ass sticks out in the air spreading my thighs so you can see how wet my cunt still is.

Feeling your hands sliding up along the back of my thighs I quiver with anticipation, your hands sliding up further to grasp my ass in them, squeezing and caressing the flesh. I feel you moving closer scooting up between my legs, pressing your hips to my ass sliding your cock along my slick swollen cunt lips. Gasping at the feel of your cock jerking against my cock swelling with new vigor, your hips rocking rubbing the shaft through the moistness getting it nice and slick as your hands spread my buttocks apart. I feel you moving drawing your hips back your cock springing up along the crack of my ass, you pump your hips a few time rubbing it along there, spreading the juices from my cunt.

Whimpering softly I turn my head looking back over my shoulder at you, eyes filled with desire for what you have planned. Feeling the head of your cock now poised my anal entrance I brace myself against the bed, you body tensing as you jerk your hips forward quick and hard, plunging deep into my ass... stretching my tight sphincter around the thickness of your cock. I groan low in my throat pushing my hands into the bed as I follow your movements thrusting back against you a soft grunt escaping me with each deep inward thrust. You reach around my waist with one arm your hand coming to rest over my cunt, fingers lightly playing in the slit, finding my erect clit and strumming it with your thumb. Your cock plunging in and out of my ass the muscles fluttering along your shaft as you continue teasing my clit. Suddenly you press down hard on her clit, your hips pistoning back and forth plunging your cock in and out of my ass repeatedly not letting up for a moment whimpers flowing from me feeling the tightness building inside of me threatening to consume me.

Biting down on my lower lip I struggle to hold back not wanting to lose herself in the complete pleasure as of yet. I pound my ass faster back against your hips the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the room echoing in my ears. The sensations flooding me... unable to hold back any longer a deep guttural scream ripping from my lips as your push me over the edge sending my body into spasms. Anal muscles rippling harshly over your cock forcing you headlong into your orgasm as well, hands tightening on my hips as you pull me closer... your cock swelling up in my ass stretching me further as your cum shoots deep inside me filling me until it spills out of my ass dripping down the back of my thigh leaving a warm sticky trail of cum.

You lay against my back your breath soft against my ear as you struggle for control over your body. My legs giving out under me collapsing to the bed taking you with me. You wrap your arms around me rolling us onto our sides; your cock still lodged in my ass as it slowly softens, shivering at the feel of it slowly sliding from my ass. Still trembling I look over my shoulder at you seeing the deep intense gaze of your eyes as you lean in and bite my neck hard enough to mark it. "You are mine pet... don't ever forget that, now and forever you are mine." You take my lips in a swift harsh kiss. I look up at you my love and devotion shining clearly in my eyes. Turning in you arms I tuck my head beneath your chin and drift off to sleep never having felt safer or content than I do tonight.