Surprise For Matt

Story Info
She fulfills his femdom fantasy.
1k words
3.84
51k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxxy
roxxy
1 Followers

It started as any other day we woke up kissed and cuddled each other then ended up making magical love. Last night had been so good I had been licked out by another woman and totally enjoyed it, now it was time to repay the surprise to Matt. I knew Matt had this fantasy about submitting to a mistress, so tonight this was going to come true.

Work went so slowly but eventually it was time to go home, I got in before Matt and rushed upstairs to our bedroom, I opened the drawer and got out the handcuffs and blindfold I put them under the pillow and went and had a shower, just as I was getting out I heard Matt at the top of the stairs, he opened the bathroom door and pulled me to him god he was so horny, we kissed each other and then I said later babes I need a drink, I went downstairs opened the wine and poured us both a glass, after dinner and a few more glasses of wine we were both very relaxed and very horny, I pulled Matt up and kissed him hard on the lips then whispering in his ear to go upstairs.

I followed him and as he lay on the bed I kneeled down over him, he had a silly grin on his face and said he had drunk too much. Mmmmm just as I had planned, he was laying on his back and as he stretched I quickly grabbed his arms and handcuffed them to the bed he tried to ask what was going on but I kissed him and asked him if he trusted me and he replied yes of course. I placed the blindfold over his eyes and then tied his ankles to the corners of the bed; he looked so inviting I nearly sucked him off there and then. I told him I would be back in 2 minutes. I went to the kitchen got a few things together and went back to the bedroom; I put on my suspender belt, fishnet stockings and black lacey thongs and got to work.

First of all I got one of the ice cubes I had brought up and teased Matt’s nipples he was so sensitive there he said" please don’t" I said" tonight I am your mistress and you will do as I say and call me mistress or you will be punished, do you understand,"

"yes I understand " he replied "yes what "I shouted at him" Yes mistress,"

"good" I said" then we will carry on ."

I got on to the bed straddled him and pushed my pussy into his face his tongue immediately came out and he licked me up and down I lent back and felt his hard on and boy was it hard. I moved down his body kissing and teasing as I went I kissed his cock and took it into my mouth and sucked him down my throat he usually loved that but tonight was different he wasn’t going to cum unless I said he could. His hips rose under me trying to force himself further, I left his body and went to the drawer and pulled out my pink 7" vibrator mmm this was going right up his arse I held it to his cock and a sigh escaped from his lips.

I released his ankles and one side of the handcuffs and told him to turn over with his knees under him I relocked the handcuffs and scrapped my nails firmly down his back I knew this would make him wild with emotion, Now this was a sight to be taken in, Matt on his front with his arse high in the air, I put some lubricant on my finger and rubbed it against his arse mmmm it felt good so tight I pushed gently but firmly until I had all my finger in. Matt was going wild and was loosening up so I put another finger in god this was turning me on so much as well.

"How’s that feel slave "

"very good mistress, may I please cum"

"NO" I replied " you will cum when I say and not before" My fingers were sliding in and out so easily now I knew it was time I put some lubricant onto the vibrator and pushed it gently against his hole, the first 2 inches went in fairly easy "please Mistress it is hurting"

"but slave this is only the beginning" I replied "you will be taking it all believe me" I pushed against his hole and it slid in a little further I let it rest before pushing some more eventually about 5" was in.

I put my hand under him only to find his cock rock hard this was really getting him going "please Mistress I NEED to cum now"

"you will be quiet slave" I got off the bed but left the vibrator sticking out of his arse, I took off my thongs, wow were they wet and I shoved them under Matt’s nose" smell those slave" and with that I shoved them in his mouth, " now you cant ask me to cum anymore."

I got back behind Matt and continued to push the vibrator in his arse he was writhing now and I turned it on I thought Matt was going to pull the bed apart his hands were desperately trying to free themselves, he was going wild I had never seen him so turned on and it was getting to me as well, I needed to cum but tonight was for Matt I gave a finally push on the vibrator and it was fully in. after a few minutes I took it out and undone the handcuffs and let Matt turnover he took my thongs from my mouth I straddled him and rode him hard I knew he wouldn’t last and I told him to cum for me, that was it I felt him come so deep inside me I started to cum myself, we had come together something we had never done before and wow was it good...

"Well slave, how was it for you then."

"Mistress it couldn’t have been better, thank you so much " We slept soundly that night with me dreaming of what I could do next...

roxxy
roxxy
1 Followers