Surprise from My Girlfriend

Story Info
I get a nice surprise when I come home.
2.1k words
4.14
19k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I had just gotten off work one night when my girlfriend gave me a treat. She had just moved into a new apartment with me and I could tell the move had put her in a good mood.

I work nights and had just finished a twelve hour shift, getting home around 7:20am and I was exhausted. I slowly made my way through the house into our new bedroom, quickly appreciating how it had merged as she moved in her things. My love for all things nerd somehow mixing with her need for organization and cleanliness.

Taking off my work clothes until I was just in my Thundercats boxers, I crawled into bed, noticing that Lacie had thrown the covers off sometime during the night and lay sprawled across most of the bed in just a t-shirt and some cute polka dot panties.

As much as I loved the sight of her, I was too tired for sex so I gently pushed her away from my side of the bed, waking her up just long enough to kiss her. I threw my arm around her and held her close, drifting off to sleep.

...

It seemed as if I was woken up only an hour or so after falling asleep. I was so groggy at first that I wasn't even sure what had woken me up. I had the beginning of an erection, but that wasn't anything unusual in the morning. Lacie was no longer curled up in my arms so I figured she must be up early doing something. She's always been a morning person. I was just about to fall back asleep when I felt a warm hand slide up my thigh and grasp my dick, causing my erection to harden slightly.

I tilted my head up enough to see the blanket had been thrown off of me and Lacie was on her knees, crouched like a cat ready to pounce, her polka dot panties swaying back and forth with her ass and a cute little grin looking at me.

"Good morning handsome."

I couldn't help but smile back at her. God she is so beautiful. She has the face of an angel, and her long, black hair fell in waves down her back and to the sides of her face. "Morning babe" I reply sheepishly, "what's up?"

She looked down at my dick standing tall and proud and laughed, "Aside from the obvious? I wasn't tired anymore and I'm just so happy that we're finally living together that I got turned on watching you sleep in OUR room." The entire time she was talking her hand was gently stroking my cock. "You're getting pretty hard babe. What am I going to do about that?"

She was right. I was feeling incredibly hard. She had never woken me up like this before. She loves sex, but she had never been one to initiate it like this. But I was still so tired. She was going to have to wake me up a little more before I had the energy to do much and that is exactly what I told her.

Apparently she didn't need any prodding because she seemed to know exactly what would wake me up. She dropped her head down between my legs and gently licked the length of my shaft with her tongue, sending electric chills throughout my body. I moaned involuntarily as she started kissing every inch of my dick and licking it with long laps of her tongue. For someone who didn't like to give blowjobs very often, it always felt incredible whenever she decided to give me one.

Grabbing the base of my penis with one hand, she engulfed the remainder of my cock in her mouth, letting it sit inside her. After a few seconds, she started to tease my tip by flicking her tongue across the head, causing my cock to do a little bob each time.

"God that feels so good," I whisper to her, reaching out to grab her head with my hands. I don't force her head down further on my cock. I just like the feeling of holding her as she pleasures me.

"Good," she says, lifting her head up to kiss my lips as she smirks that cute and sexy smile I love so much. I don't mind the taste. It's almost a turn on to kiss her after she's had her mouth all over me. She gently probes her tongue into my mouth and I respond in kind, feeling a passion for her burning inside me. I want to be in control. To flip her onto her back and assert my dominance, pleasing her and making her scream in ecstasy. I love bringing her to orgasm over and over again, but a small voice in my head tells me to hold back and restrain myself. She started this. She is acting confident and sexy and I wanted to see what else she had in store for me. Besides, I wouldn't say no to more of her mouth on my cock.

She breaks from the kiss as if sensing my desire and nibbles my ear as if to tell me that this is her show and she will let me have my way when and only when she says so. As she nibbles my ear I can feel her hot breath and it turns me on even more. She kisses her way down my jaw, going lower and starts sucking on my neck. I know she wants to leave a hickey and I don't care. She sucks so hard that it starts to hurt, but the pain feels good.

"This is the best torture I've ever been put through," I exclaim as she bites down hard on my shoulder. Her assault of kisses leads her down my chest where she lets her warm breath tingle my hip. Her hair falls across her face and down across my chest as she drags it back up lightly. With one hand she grabs my dick hard, squeezing it almost to the point of pain and with the other she starts to massage my nipple, feeling it grow erect. When she bends down to lick my nipple with her tongue, her other hand loosens its iron clad grip on my cock. Her kisses continue downward until her mouth arrives back to the tip of my head, her hair hiding the view from me, but not diminishing how great it feels.

"I love you babe," I tell her. And with that, she assaults my cock with her mouth while one hand cups my balls. As her head bobs up and down my shaft I can feel the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat, right where her gag reflex is. She coughs a little bit, exhaling a hot breath of air across my head and with one final flick of her tongue she sends me over the edge and as I come, she keeps her mouth over the head, swallowing the cum as it pulses out of my cock. When she's finished, she looks up at me and smiles as I melt into the bed in bliss.

Chapter 2

My entire body felt relaxed after I came and all it wanted to do was sink back into the land of sleep, but I forced the feeling aside. I wasn't done yet. After the amazing blowjob my girlfriend Lacie had just given me, I knew I couldn't fall asleep without giving her what she deserved in return.

Knowing it would be a few minutes before I was ready to go at it again, I pulled her on top of me, kissing her deeply, trying to convey the intense love I had for her. After we broke from our kiss, I quickly rolled us over. As I knelt over her exquisite body, I took a few seconds to truly appreciate her. My eyes scanned every inch, savoring the image. She had her hands behind her, propping her head up like a pillow, her hair to her side. As she stretched, her shirt rose high enough to expose the white polka dot panties and I could see that her wetness had already started to seep through the thin fabric.

I couldn't wait any longer so I flashed her a grin and said, "my turn." I started by lifting her left leg up to my shoulder, kissing her toned calf muscle. I slowly made my way down to her foot, which was soft from the lotion she applied daily. I licked my tongue from her heel to her middle toe, eliciting a laugh as it tickled her. I kissed every inch of her feet and even sucked on some of her toes. Satisfied with my foot fetish for the moment, I kissed my way back up her calf, continuing on to her inner thigh where I gently nibbled. I could smell the scent of her arousal and it turned me on even more. I could feel blood start to rush back to my cock as it started to stiffen but it wasn't ready yet and neither was I. I switched over to her other leg and repeated the same process, taking my time and enjoying every inch of her smooth skin. When I was finished with her inner right thigh, I put my head between her legs and kissed her pussy soaked panties, being careful to not kiss her pussy. I wanted to tease her first.

She made slow writhing motions on the bed as she began to get even more turned on. I knew soon she would try to force me to her, to take off her clothes and plunge my cock deep inside her pussy. I wanted that, but I hadn't yet finished appreciating her enticing body. I lifted her up to meet my lips, slipping off her shirt and exposing her small breasts to the cold air of the bedroom. They immediately grew erect and pointed up to me, calling me to them.

"Nate, please stop teasing me. I can't take it much longer," she whispered out of breath as I sucked on a nipple and teased the other with my hand. There was only one answer to that so I buried my face between her legs, spreading her lips with my tongue. She was so wet down there I just kept lapping up the juices, occasionally flicking her clit with my tongue. After doing that for a minute or so, I stuck a finger inside her tight pussy. She began to rock back and forth on my finger and then I stuck a second finger inside, fingering her with a speed so intense it made my arm start to burn, causing her to gasp in pleasure and have her first orgasm.

After her body was done shaking from her orgasm, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Nate, I need you to fuck me. Right now." The explicit language and demand did the rest of the work to make my cock hard again. She then grabbed my dick and guided it into her pussy. It was so wet down there that it slid right in and I groaned from the pleasure of how good it felt to be inside her.

She let out a deep moan as she shifted her hips to plunge my dick deeper and deeper.

"Yes!" she screamed, raking her nails down my back. I arched my back in pain and used that to stoke the fires of my passion into a blazing pyre, driving my cock hard into her, pumping fast.

I knew that I wouldn't cum right away. Not after the blowjob she had given me, but when she started to gyrate her hips in the magical way that always makes me cum I knew I had to switch positions or fall prey to her skillful movements.

"You feel so fucking good," I told her as I slid my cock out of her dripping pussy, turning her onto her hands and knees so I could take her from behind. At this point in time I was done teasing her. We both needed the release and waiting any longer would just drive us crazy so I rammed my cock back in. I held onto her waist with both hands, using it as leverage to fuck her even harder, loving the way her ass looked as my cock pumped in and out of her pussy. I reached a hand under her to rub her clit and that send her over the edge. I came as I felt her pussy tighten like a vice around my cock, locking me in as she screamed in ecstasy from her orgasm.

Too tired to even clean up afterwards, we lay on the bed naked as I held her close in my arms. We both drifted off into a blissful sleep.