Surprise Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,468 Followers

The other guys watched the two unserviced men stroking their ever hardening cocks. After about another 3-4 minutes the black man tensed and poured his liquid into her plumbing. They both paused and slowly relaxed. He gently pushed her forward and they both fell to the ground as he lay atop her. The contrast of her milky white skin against his dark skin was beautiful. Soon his cock softened and fell from its cavity.

One of the neglected men then laid down next to her and pulled her atop him. She lay there breathing heavily, exhausted from her last encounter.

He slid her up so their bodies were face to face. He tugged at her knees and she brought them forward into a kneeling position. She sluggishly began to rub her vulva against his turgid cock. She sat up and reached between her legs. This time she guided his manhood into her without any prompting.

He reached up and massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples to full erection. The last man moved behind her and knelt down. He then reached around and began to stroke her breasts also. He commenced kissing and nibbling her neck from behind.

A thought entered my mind that maybe he was going to try to penetrate her from behind at the same time. My angle was poor for a decent close-up shot so I quickly took my smaller video camera and ran out the back door and snuck around the house to where I had a clear shot of her being infiltrated. One of the other men saw me and I quickly motion to keep quiet. I then signaled to him to use the camera to move in close. He came over and I took him around the corner of the house and gave him a quick lesson on the camera. He then returned to the scene. I went back inside and manned the other camera.

The man with the camera moved in real close behind and took extreme close-ups of the action.

Soon the man rubbing her from behind reached over and took the sex lube and dripped some along the length of his rigid penis. He stroked it back and forth, working in the lubricant. He then gently nudged her forward until she was lying flat against the man under her. He reached down and slowly rubbed his cock against the upper portion of her cunt opening which was already filled with another firm unit. He gently pushed against her vagina and used his index finger to create a small gap between her vaginal wall and the other man's cock. Slowly he prodded forward, stretching open her pussy, making room for his unsatisfied penis.

This was all captured on video as close as the camera could manage. He continued his prodding until he was also buried to the hilt.

Wow! She was now being fucked by two cocks in her pussy at the same time. I think this was a first for her.

Tracy glanced back and under her trying to see the action first-hand. The two men together, began to establish a new rhythm.

The supervisor, who had been laying nearby watching, moved over and knelt in front of Tracy's face, offering her his wilted cock. She reached forward and took it first in her hand and then in her mouth.

This performance continued for a few minutes. Then the man taking her from behind reached again for the lubricant.

He drizzled a small amount down the crack of her ass and over her anus. He rubbed it into her asshole with his middle finger.

Tracy suddenly turned and gave him a look of discomfort but said nothing to stop him.

He carefully inserted first just a little of his finger and then ever so slowly the entire length into her rear opening.

This he also continued for a minute or two. Then he withdrew from her cunt and began rubbing his cock against her anus. When he felt she was prepared he inserted the tips of two fingers into her rear and expanded the opening enough to insert the head of his cock. He grasped his penis by its base and slowly nudged forward, inserting his cock a millimeter at a time.

Tracy simply leaned forward and half heartedly accepted the invasion. She knew that there was nothing that she could do.

After perhaps two minutes, he was completely buried in her third opening. She now had three real cocks invading all her ravished cavities. Again the rhythm began.

After another five minutes the man under her began to tense and pump up into her cunt with much more determined strokes. It was evident that he could not last much longer. As he commence to spurt his prize, the man in her ass felt through the thin membrane of her body the excitement and immediately emptied the contents of his swollen testicles into her ass.

Tracy stopped sucking the cock in her mouth long enough to experience fully the eruptions her sensuous body had caused. The three of them collapsed in a heap.

The supervisor tugged her from the pile of bodies and rolled her to her back. He climbed on top of her and placed his now rehardened cock at her much used pussy lips. This time he plunged in quickly and began hard and fast movements. He held her arms above her head while he raised himself up on his extended arms and pounded away.

Tracy turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. As before, she began to whimper in little moans and stifled cries of excitement.

The latino man approached and lay beside her, pressing his soft cock against her lips. This she gobbled up.

The other men moved over to the hose and took turns either showering in the hose or taking video shots of the action.

At this pace the supervisor only lasted about 4-5 minutes and again emptied his treasure into her pussy. He withdrew and the latino man, who had regain his erection, quickly mounted her. He continued the same tempo and velocity as the supervisor.

After his shower in the hose, the man who had screwed her ass, placed his cock in her mouth and again she began to suck it to hardness.

The latino went for about 6-7 minutes and then withdrew. He reached over and grabbed Tracy's right hand and wrapped it around his cock and helped her move it up and down as he shot jets of liquid heat from his hose.

Some spurts reached her breasts and she reached over and rubbed the gel into her breasts and stomach.

The latino jumped aside as the other man moved from her mouth to her cunt in one smooth movement. He plunged in and picked up the gait that had been established.

The last white man finished his shower and also placed the head of his dick at her mouth, which she nearly inhaled.

About two minutes into this round of rapid fucking Tracy began to tense and breathe heavily. She stopped sucking the cock in her mouth and appeared to be concentrating only on the event between her legs. She then moaned loud and long, reaching down and pulling the man in her womanhood deep inside as she came just from fucking.

She had only come from this activity only twice before in her life. After about 30-45 seconds she relaxed and tried to keep him from hitting her over sensitized clitoris. One more minute and this man spit his load into her opening.

Even from my point of view, I could see that her cunt was a mess. There was cum all over the insides of her legs and covering her pussy hair. The other camera man was getting some really up close shots of this and all the action.

The last of the white men then mounted her and began a slower, gentler motion. He lifted up his upper body and caressed her breasts and face. After she had recovered from her orgasm, he leaned forward and began more vigorous motions.

While this guy fucked away, the other men were beginning to get dressed and traded camera duty. The black man was the only one who remained to watched.

As expected he too offered his immense licorice stick to Tracy. She gently nibbled and licked and then sucked the staff. The other man lasted about another 3-4 minutes and then rolled off exhausted. He stumbled to his feet and began to shower and clothe.

The black man allowed Tracy to suck him to full erection and then moved atop her and slowly implanted his root inbetween her hgue tits. He also told her to hold her tits together so that he could fuck them royally. She did as she was told and watched the whole time as the black guys cockhead came in and out of her tits.

He kept up a vigorous stride, sliding almost fully out and then all the way in to the hilt with each stroke. About 5-6 minutes into this episode she again began to breathe heavily and to tense up. I did not notice but she was playing with her cunt while he tit fucked her.

She drew her legs open wider and pulled her arms free, grasping his black ass and urging his movements back and forth. She guided each thrust until she tensed, threw her arms back, stretched out her legs and came.

The black man began to stroke his own cock at the speed of a race car until he blasted a huge load of cum all over her face and tits.

The man rested atop her until the supervisor called, "Hey, Tom. Let's get going. We're already two hours late to the next job."

Tom rolled off and dowsed himself in the hose and began to dress.

The supervisor approached my wife and said, "You're too much woman for just one man. Do think we could come back and party another day?"

Tracy just kept her eyes closed and didn't say anything. She could never say "yes" out loud.

After a moment she reached down between her legs and scooped out a palm-full of come and spread it over her right breast and then tasted the mixture.

The supervisor said, "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

The men packed up and left, handing me the camera through the door as they passed.

Tracy slowly recovered and weakly raised to her feet. She haltingly took her bathing suit and other items and with shaking legs moved slowly toward the house. I quickly snuck out the door and off to work.

She had taken a total of ten loads of come. Eight in her pussy, one in her ass, and one on her chest. She had come four times, including her own initial solo, once from her cunt being eaten, and twice while fucking.

That night I returned as Tracy sat watching TV. She was strangely silent as I asked how her day was. I noticed that she appeared to be distantly reliving the events of the day.

I told her that I had a new move and if she wanted to watch. You should have seen the look on her face when I turned it on.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,468 Followers
12