Surprise Guest Ch. 1

Story Info
She drops by to seduce you.
1.5k words
4.06
21.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear a soft and unfamiliar knock at your bedroom door. It sounds light and you figure it is a woman but you thought you were home alone. You never heard anyone come in the front door; with some hesitation you stay in bed and say come in. The door opened slowly as your heart starts to pound with anticipation. You first notice my hand with long red fingernails and then you see my leg, you notice my black high heels with my stockings then I completely step into full view, you see my soft blue/green eyes, and my warm smile. I am dressed in a black teddy with my black thigh highs on attached to my garter belt. The top of it is cut so it shows major cleavage and it there is a tie down the center. My long blond hair has fallen over my shoulder and it is cascading down my chest...

I stand there for a few minutes and slowly turn around so you can see my whole body, I then start to walk slowly over you staring deep into your eyes, trying to read your mind, you start to get up and I quietly tell you to stay where you are, I can see your cock getting hard threw your boxers.. I walk over to the side of your bed, I lean down to give you a kiss and my hair falls down against your check as my soft lips touch yours.

I then go to the table beside your bed and open the drawer, You ask what I am doing, you see that I seem to know my way around, like I had been there before. I take out to pairs of handcuffs that you did not know was there, yes, I had been to your house before while you weren't there and put the hand cuffs there, you don't question me and I start to take one hand and lead it up to the bed post and hand cuff it to the bed then I do the same to the other hand...I stare into your eyes once a again and I have a seductive look in my eyes and a nice seductive smile on.... Now that your cock is rock heard with anticipation I take out a blind fold that was hidden in my teddy ... your heart starts to pound you ask what I am doing and I gently say Shhhhh, everything is going to be okay, as I slid the bind fold over your eyes.

You feel as I get on the bed and straddle your chest as I am fully clothed, I lean over and once again you feel my hair fall and my hot breath on your neck as I take my tongue and run it on your neck and to your ears as I start to suck on your ear lobe and start to move up and down on your abdomen rubbing your cock on my ass ... you can feel it threw your boxers and my teddy.... as I leave your ear and start to suck on your neck a little bit then go back to your mouth as I start to kiss you very passionately and I slide my tongue in your mouth, you can taste my sweet lip stick and my mouth, I suddenly stop leaving you wanting more as I start to move down to your other ear and start to suck on your ear lobe and then move down to your neck and this time I continue down to your chest and you feel me lift up and your cock brushes my pussy...and start to kiss on your chest and then over to your nipple I start to run my tongue in a circular motion around your nipple then I start to suck on it with my hand running over your other nipple and I start to move to the other one doing the same thing and now I can feel your heard pounding, not being able to see me and not knowing what I am going to do next. I start to kiss my way down to your cock. I stop and you can feel my hot breath through your boxers as I continue down to your inner thigh and lift up your shorts and start to kiss your inner thigh as I take my hand and start to stroke your cock through your boxers and can feel my mouth very close to your cock.

I slide my hands around the waste band of your boxer and start to slide them down then off so your totally exposed to me, your cock is pointing straight up and down and you feel my breath directly on it and you fell my soft smooth hands on your balls and I start to run my tongue up and down your cock and then all around the head of your cock, then I start to suck just on the head of your cock with my tongue right on the underside. I start to move further down your cock ever time it goes up and down I take more of it in my mouth, I hear you breathing softly sure wish you could see me......As my mouth is already down and down my throat with your balls on my chin I just hold it there for a second and take one long suck all the way up your cock and it makes a popping sound as I come all the way off of it ...then I place my hands at the base and hold it tightly and start to stroke it while my mouth is over the top just bobbing up and down quickly and every once and a while I let go of the base and let my mouth slide all the way down, and then back up and go back to what I was doing, I feel your cock getting ready to explode in my mouth and I stop! It's not time to cum yet....

I get up and slide back on your abdomen, I reach up and take your blind fold off, I want you to see this, I get off of you and I step in front of the bed and I start to undress slowly for you. I first take off my heels and place on foot on the bed and unclip my hose and start to slowly take them off of as you start to see my nice smooth legs and my beautiful manicured red toes. Then the other leg, eventually I am standing in front of you totally naked with my hair covering my breasts and my nice shaved pussy, I brush my hair away and let you see my plump firm breasts and nice hard nipples.... I climb up back on you letting your hard cock brush my pussy as I sit back on your stomach and lean up against you with my breasts on your chest and your cock laying on my ass and start to rub up and down, I am so horny and I have been waiting for this as I lift up and let your cock brush my pussy and you finally feel how wet I am....

I start to slowly lower my self on to your cock, you feel my nice warm and tight pussy, I then squeeze my muscles and come back up again and then go back down sitting completely on it. hmmmm god this feels nice, I just sit on it while leaning forward with our chest together I can hear your heart beating and you can feel my nice slow breaths on your chest. I then start to get up placing my hand on your bed beside your head so that I am half lifted up and my tits are in your face. As you take one of them into your mouth and start to suck on it, I start to go up and down on your cock very slowly, just enjoying it as it goes in and out of my tight wet spot, as I get close to orgasm I suddenly sit up straight and start to just squat on your cock with my hands on your chest and start to bounce up and down on the nice hard cock, plunging it deep into my moist pussy, just riding it hard and fast, and I start to moan very loudly and I don't stop...

I see in your face that your fixing to cum as well as I and then, we come together at the same time, you feel my cum sliding down your cock and I feel that nice hot cum of yours in my pussy, I get back down and lean forward on your chest again this time breathing heavy, I start to un-cuff your hands letting you free, and I just sit on your chest with your cock still inside of me panting as your run your fingers threw my hair and we just lay there like that.