Surprise Guest Ch. 2

Story Info
Another visitor has arrived.
1.9k words
4.23
12.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there on your chest, I can still feel your hard cock against my wet pussy. You here some one pulling in the drive way and a panicked look comes across your face. You start to buck up trying to get me off of you. I look up to make sure your hands are still hand cuffed to the bed posts and reach for your blind fold and put it on you. "What are you doing? Let me go, my wife is home, you have to hide!" You see a smile come across my face as I place the blind fold over your eyes. "Shhh... it's not your wife, I have a surprise guest for you!"

"Well who is it?"

"Well, now silly if I told you would it be a surprise?"

"No, I guess not sweetie...will you at least tell me if it is a man or a women?"

"No, now be quite! " As I get up off of you, I put a robe on to answer the door. You can here me whispering to someone. You can't here the other person at all. As you here our foot steps getting closer your heart starts to race and your cock is getting harder in anticipation.

You here your door open and I come in and you here my robe drop to the floor. You can here me talking to the other person. "Sweetie, say hello to your guest!" You say hello and the guest politely nods, very careful not to say a word. "The guest would like to say the look of your naked body handcuffed and blindfold arouses them greatly. You can smell the sweet sent of perfume in the air. It smells very familiar. You can't remember if it was me who smelled like that, or is it the guest... Do you even know the guest? The perfume smells so familiar like you should know who it was...

As you feel me sit on the bed, in between your legs your waiting for your guest to get on but you never feel a second body sit down. "Now I am going to describe to you what I see!" Just then the guest starts to take off some clothes. "First they start to unbutton their shirt ... hmmm sweetie, sure wish you could see this, very nice!" You here the shirt falls lightly to the floor. As they unbutton their pants you can hear the zipper go down. "Very nice, a pair of black underwear and nice looking legs they look like they go on for miles..." As your mind wanders, is a man or a woman... You wish you could kick your self for not remembering if I was wearing perfume or not. But all you can think of is my nice soft and silky skin up against yours...The surprise guest is now naked and you feel them get on the bed. As she moves forwards the sent of the perfume comes with her... You know it's a woman...

"Who is she?" you said. "Who is who?"

"I know my surprise guest is a woman, I can smell her perfume! Who is she?" You here me start to giggle a little bit, "Just a girlfriend."

"Well will you take my blindfold off so I can see her?"

"No, you can listen for now, but I will describe this incredible body for you"

"okay okay"

"Now, she has brunette hair that is long, it goes to her to where about her bra strap would be and it is slightly curled at the end. Now her breasts are about a large C or small D cup and they are very plump and perky. Her nipples are a light peach that fades into a light brown as it gets closer to her nipples. Which by the way are very erect right now! And then we move down to her sweet spot. It is very nicely clean shaven"

At that point you start to here a slight moaning and you can here me sucking on her nipples. "Hey wait I wanna see this!"

"No, for now you can only listen" You here me start to giggle again as I get back to what I was doing. I start to kiss down her chest and down to her pussy . "hmmm, this pussy sure does taste good!" I start to finger her and you can here how wet she is, every time I push my fingers in a out. The mystery lady starts to moan loudly and the faster I go the louder she gets! "God, this pussy is so wet, darling I hope you don't mind having a soaked bed!" you hear me mumble okay and you feel me get off the bed. "Hey, why won't you let your guest talk? I already know it's a lady."

"Well you might or might know her and if you heard her voice you might or might not be able to recognize her. And if you knew who it was what fun would it be?" You can feel me kind of lay down in between your legs I kind of rest my head on your thighs. "Will you at least tell me what she is doing to you?"

"Yes, she has her tongue running up and down my slit. Gently parting my lips with her tongue she find my clit and starts to circle it with her tongue, ohhhh! She slides a finger inside of my wet and juicy cunt and starts to finger fuck meeeeee..." As my mans and screams got louder his cock got stiffer...he is going to die when finds out who it is!

Hmmm... As we lay there resting we start to turn our attention to you. I climb up and sit on your face. That's it baby I want you to lick my pussy. As my girlfriend climbs on to your cock she starts to grind her pussy on it very slowly. As she starts to get wet you can hear her moans grow louder and louder. I continue to ride your face as I then begin to climax. You feel me lean forward and you can also feel her lean forward. You can hear us kissing we ride you. When we feel like we have had enough I get off your face and she gets off your cock. I then come up to you and take your blind fold off...You first see me and you smile, but as I slowly back away my friend comes into full view! The look of shock come across your face and your speechless. Before we give you a chance to say anything we go down to your throbbing cock and I eagerly begin to lick up her cum off of it. Going down to your balls and licking up what has dripped down. I look up and stare at you ...

"Now, I know you wanted to watch us together!" I said. Then me and the women get down between your legs as you sit up a little bit. "If I untie your hands do you promise to sit there and stroke your cock for us, and JUST watch?" You pause a moment, you don't know if you could watch two beautiful women going at it right between your legs on your bed and not touch. Finally you say, "Yes". I kind of smile and say "Like you had any other choice"

While you get more comfortable now with your hands free you start to stroke your cock as me and her get down on the end of the bed. As I reach under the bed to grab the strap on she brought for me she gets off the bed so she can put it on. While you watch her in amazement you think to your self , 'I never knew!" As she gets back on the bed I then lay on my back. She starts to run the tip of the strap on up and down my slit just teasing it. I start to squirm and try to slide it in my self. Each time she backs away so I can't. Finally she stares deep into my eyes and thrust it in. I let out a loud moan and she starts to pound me with the strap on. "Oh yeah! Right there! Don't stop, don't stop" You here my cries and start to stroke your cock faster. I look over at you and give you a look. "We are not ready for you to cum yet" Then she slows down and starts sliding it in and out of me very slowly and I begin to come down from the orgasm, she then leans forward to give me a long passionate kiss.

We then get up and look at you. "Now it's your turn! You can have either one of us or both of us ANY way you want us." You pause for a moment, thinking very carefully about it. After all this may be your first and last time to see her like this and possible me like this. After about pausing for five minutes you say, "I want you both to get on your hands and knees. I want you both, now who goes first?"

"Me, me" I said. You look at me and say "Okay". After all you can have the other girl any time you want her. Just then you grab my hips and start to slide your cock all the way in me. You can feel my tight pussy wrap around your cock and you start to hear my moans of ecstasy. "oh, that's it baby. Right there, you know how I like it" I screamed. And with that you give me a few quick hard deep pounds (the way I like it) and you then pull out of me. I reach under and start to finger my clit as I finally reach orgasm, and you eagerly bend down to lick it all up.

"Now, sweetie it's your turn!" You begin with her just the same as me but this time, you reach forward and pull her hair till her head tilts back. "You like this? Want is harder? Faster?" you say. She starts to say "Yes! Yes!" you then release her hair and start to finger her clit while you move your cock in and out of her very wt pussy. You can here how wet it is every time you push in and out of her. You have been waiting to cum all this time and your ready to explode so you pick up your pace and start to pound in and out of her very fast holding her by her hips. "Oh my fucking god" she screams out in passion and with that you pull out and you can see her cum just pouring out of her. You then lick her up just as you had done me. And instruct us to sit down together. We then start to clean your cock off, making sure to get rid of any traces we may have left. "Oh, god! Here it comes!" With that you spray your hot creamy cum all over our pretty little faces. As we start to swallow some of it you finish, and her and I start to kiss and clean each other's faces of with our tongues.

We start to gets dressed and I head for the door. "Well, thanks guys! It's been fun" as I start to hug her good bye and give her one last kiss. I turn to hug you and whisper in your ear, "You said your wife would never go for this!"