Surprise Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers

"How could you forget her? You married her right out of High School."

"Married!? But..."

"Yes... I knew you wouldn't remember me. I told you Anne. He forgot his own daughter. Prick bastard!"

"Daughter? My daughter's name is Julie. I may not have seen her in all these years, but I have always loved her. Her mother took off and I never had a chance to see her after the divorce."

"Oh yeah? Mom told me that you dumped her and ran out on me."

"Well, I only have one daughter and you can't be her. Her name is Julie and yours is..."

"Julie. My name is Julie. I lied about my name. So, do you think your only daughter is a good fuck...daddy?"

I was almost sick. My stomach was churning and my head spinning. Oh shit...I had been fucking my daughter! I headed to the master head knowing that I was going to throw up any moment. Anne followed me and May stayed by Charlene...Julie...whoever she was.

Realization hit me as I splashed cold water on my face. I had recognized i her, my first wife, as Charlene...Julie...damn...anyway, as she had stood up over me. Her profile and facial features had rang a bell faintly.

Anne held my back and shoulders as I gagged over the sink. Oh fuck...I had just been fucking my daughter...and loving it. Of course I hadn't known she was my daughter...but still.

"Bill...I didn't know she was going to act this way. I thought...I thought..."

"You knew about her? You knew who she was? You let me have...have sex with my own daughter? Why? How could you? Damn!"

"Hey, I didn't know she was going to go this far with things. At first I thought she was trying to see what her mom had seen in you so long ago. I had no idea she was going to fuck you too."

'Yeah...well you didn't say anything while we were warming up last night. You knew she was my daughter and you let me...fu...you let her...you let us..."

"What, you think you are the first father to fuck his daughter? Shit Bill, my dear old dad fucked me for my eighteenth birthday. I led him into it. I used every trick in the book to get him worked up and then I took him. No big deal."

"No big deal! Huh...easy for you to say...damnit! Julie is my daughter, not some fucking slut that..."

"Hey fucker...I ain't no slut or whore either. I like sex. I like sex with older men. I am not a fucking slut and neither is Julie. Watch what you say. Look, Julie thinks you ran out on her and her mom. When her mom died three years ago she moved in with me and..."

"Her mom died? Three years ago? Why didn't she try to contact me? I would have helped her. I would have been there for her."

"Like you were when her mom's boyfriend was beating up her mom? Like when that same boyfriend of her mom's took her in her bedroom and raped her? She never knew you. She had nobody to turn to that she thought she could trust. Except me."

I was lost. I felt sick at heart because my daughter, a daughter that I had never had a chance to get to know had been so badly mistreated and I had not been there to help or protect her. On top of that, I had just had sex with her.

I took a long shower, alone. My thought were jumbled and my mind full of memories. Memories of the night before...of years before. When I stepped out of the shower May and Anne were there to check on me.

May handed me a towel and then stood back. The look on her face was unreadable...to me anyway. Anne looked upset, but not angry. Charlene...Julie came into my room as I was pulling on my underwear.

"Hey...I'm dressing here..."

"Like I haven't seen you before...Dad?"

"Yeah? Well I wasn't aware that you were my daughter at that time either."

"So, how was I daddy? Am I a good fuck? Do I give a pretty good blow-job? How tight is my pussy? You know..."

"Shut up. Don't ever talk to me that way again. I had no idea that you were my daughter. Had I known I would never have..."

"What, fucked me? I'm not good enough to fuck either? I am just yesterday's trash?"

"Why are you so angry with me? What have I done to you to cause you to..."

"You ran out on me. You left me alone with that bitch. You weren't there when I needed my father most. You...you..."

Crying hard Julie collapsed on my bed. May moved in close and hugged her as Anne looked into my eyes. What she saw I do not know. I was stunned. My only daughter hated me. I hadn't been there for her when she had needed a father to protect and nurture her.

Not only that, like some dirty old man I had been having sex with her. Like a man with no morals or scruples at all. I was having a hard time with all of this information overload. I sat down in a chair and rested my head in my arms.

Quiet soon reigned. May came to me and pulled me out of the room. Julie had fallen asleep in my bed. She was still naked from last night. Anne had sat next to her and was softly stroking her hair.

"What do you want to do Bill?"

"Do? What do I do? Christ! I never saw this coming. I never knew."

"Don't blame yourself. She didn't tell you and it has been a long time. You can't blame yourself for things out of your control. Let her rest. You need to figure out what you are going to do about her."

"She's my daughter. I will treat her like my princess. She hates me...but she is still my daughter."

"I thought that is what you would do. Just let her sleep and matter of fact...you go to my cabin and get some sleep too. I will manage the boat. We will dock in Ketchikan tomorrow night...you have time to find out what she wants from you."

curious2c
curious2c
2,517 Followers
12