Surprise Honey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

After everyone had gotten their fill of pictures and looking around I found myself being led back to my cabin by Anne and Julie. They had plans for me that was obvious.

Walking into the room, I saw Jan standing by the bed in a robe. Anne stripped off her clothes and Julie was holding my hand. Her eyes were on mine as I felt her hands on my buttons. Julie undressed me bit by bit. Her pace was erotically slow and sensuous.

By the time I was naked, Jan and Anne were laying on the bed, waiting for me. Julie led me to the bed and gently guided me up between them. As Jan began to kiss me and Anne stroked my cock, Julie stripped also.

Jan was tonguing me deeply as her hands played over my body. Anne was sucking on my very hard cock and Julie was fondling my balls. Jan moved to press her breasts into my mouth. I licked and sucked on her hard little nipples as I went into nirvana.

Jan moved up further, and soon I had her straddling my head as I licked on her hot pussy. Her lips were quivering as my tongue stroked through them. I could feel her heat and her sweet juices were flowing freely. My hands were on her breasts, fingers rolling nipples as my tongue played with her clit.

Anne, at least I think it was Anne, was sucking my cock fully into her throat. I would feel her lips at the base of my cock on her down stroke. Julie was licking and sucking on my balls, and playing with my asshole. Her fingers were pushing in pretty far, and gently.

As Jan started to cum, Anne really started to pound on my cock. Her lips were locked tightly around it and her motion was fast and furious. Jan shook through her orgasm and my mouth was flooded with her juices. Her moans got to me pretty good too, since I began to cum.

Anne swallowed all I had to give her and feverishly cleaned me up after I finished shooting off. With Anne and Julie still licking and sucking on me, I never really went soft. Pretty soon Julie moved up and after aligning her pussy to my cock, started to plunge up and down on me like a madwoman.

Anne moved around and started to lick and suck on Julie's breasts, her butt just in front of my face. I reached out and pulled her over onto my tongue. Anne's juices were running just like Jan's had been. Julie was moaning and soon Anne joined her.

All the sensual overdrive going on was getting to me. I knew I wasn't going to cum soon, but I was having like little shocks every once in a while. Kind of like mini orgasms. These women were going to suck me dry and leave me hung out to dry for sure.

Anne started to cum, her pussy lips grasping my tongue and pulling it inside her. Her hands were on my head, behind her, since she was still sucking on Julie's breasts yet. My nose was just at the entrance of her little brown bud and once in a while she would rock her hips and my tongue would lick over that too.

I inserted a finger up her tight hot butt and she went over into a hard orgasm. She fell against Julie, and they hugged each other. Julie followed in orgasm. After they both calmed down from their orgasms, they moved around and began sucking on my still hard cock.

With two tongues, then three, around my cock and balls, and asshole it didn't take too long and I was ready to shoot off. Julie moved up over me again and put the head of my cock right on her asshole. Anne was licking her ass and my cock as I entered that tight nether hole.

Jan moved around and put her head down between my legs. Soon her tongue was licking my balls as Anne licked what ever was outside of Julie at that moment. It seemed like only a few strokes in Julie's asshole and I was cumming hard. Julie pulled off of me and Anne took me into her mouth, down her throat.

Anne cleaned me up real thoroughly, with Jan helping. I was fingering Julie's pussy as she shuddered through her climax. After all this, we all collapsed on my bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Sleep was the rule for the next few hours.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12