Surprise Honey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

Sandra was almost crying in her need now. I began to lightly move in and out ever so slightly. Just the head of my cock rubbing on her lips was driving her nuts. She hopped and thrust up trying to take me inside of her.

I held off, waiting. May backed off a bit and then, as I watched Sandra's eyes I saw what I had been looking for. She had that desperate longing look. Once I was sure that Sandra was where I wanted her I rammed my cock in hard and fast.

Sandra gasped and shuddered as my cock buried inside of her. I could feel those muscles working to accept my length and hardness. Her arms were tightly around my body now and her legs soon joined them. Her feet were on my ass as I began to thrust in an almost violent motion.

"Ooooh... Yessssss... fuck me... yesssss... master fucking me hard."

Sandra's words, hissing in my ears was bringing me to a state of mind where I had never been. I felt strong and powerful as my cock shot in and out of her. Her hips were smacking my body, as I would bottom out in her. I could feel the air move between us on each thrust.

Our raging fuck was having its effects on everyone else yet again. I was doing this unlike any other way I had done it before. I had never felt like being a dominating person in bed. Now I was not only feeling it, I was doing it. I had a beautiful woman under me begging me, calling me master. I was ramming her... in an almost violent fashion as we fucked.

Sandra began to cum hard. What surprised me was she didn't quit after a few moments. She kept having little orgasms after the big one, but they seemed to blend together into one long orgasm.

As I began to get close to cumming myself her orgasms started on each bottoming stroke I took in her pussy. May had moved back in and was licking my balls as I fucked Sandra.

All the stimulation and the state my mind was in caused me to start my orgasm. I buried my cock deeply into Sandra and held it there as my orgasm started. I felt May spread my ass cheeks and her tongue slip down between them to circle my asshole. Just as she pushed her tongue into my asshole cum shot out of my cock, flooding Sandra's pussy with my juices.

I collapsed on top of Sandra, my body too tired and worn out to do much else. Sandra lay beneath me, still hugging me close. I finally was able to roll off to the side, giving her a break from my weight. Her arms stayed around me though. May took my cock and began to lovingly suck it clean. Her tongue was soft and light as it wiped me clean. I felt the bed move and saw Jan had moved in between Sandra's legs and she was busy licking up my cum flowing out of Sandra's pussy.

After a bit, May and Jan moved into a sixty-nine and began to satisfy each other. Looking over at Carl and Anne I saw that they were holding each other as they fucked in long slow motion.

Julie had crawled up beside me on the bed and was tonguing my ear as her hand played with my soft cock. Sandra was just looking at me, not saying a word. Her look was a bit disconcerting to me. I had never had a woman look at me like she was. It was like she was waiting for me to order her to do something.

Julie continued to play with my cock and whispered into my ear.

"Tell her to suck you. Go on... she is your little slut now Bill... order her to do something."

Catching on, I realized that Sandra was waiting for me to order her to do something. This was a new feeling for me. I had never had the need or inclination to order a woman around like she was my slave or servant.

"Umm... well... slut. Why don't you lick my cock since it gave you so much pleasure."

Sandra looked at me and her eyes held a promise and the smile there matched the smile on her lips. Without saying a word she pulled up and away, knelt near my side and began to lick my cock. Julie moved up a bit and offered me her breasts to lick and suck.

Sandra was getting into sucking me and even though I wasn't hard I could tell she was going to get me hard pretty soon. Her hands were busy with my balls and I felt her brush a finger over my asshole as her mouth swallowed my cock. She never lost eye contact with me as she performed her 'duties' either.

Julie reached down and grabbed my ankles. She pulled my legs up and held them open. This caused my cock, balls and asshole to be exposed. Sandra moved down and knelt below my spread legs. Her mouth began to travel around my cock, lips caressing and sucking on me. Pretty soon I felt her tongue at my asshole, licking, then driving into me.

Sandra was still watching my eyes as she licked my ass and tongued me deeply. Her hands were stroking my cock lightly. Once in a while she would pull my cock down to her mouth and give it one long slow lick from base to tip, suck the head into her mouth just a bit, then releasing it go back to tonguing my asshole.

Julie let go of my ankles but Sandra put her hands on my thighs, pushing my legs back up and even further back. I was now completely exposed down there. Sandra was licking and tonguing me with renewed effort now. Julie moved back and let my head rest on a pillow. She then moved to straddle my face. I looked up to see a glistening pussy lowering to my mouth.

I stuck out my tongue and reaching up, licked her pussy from top to bottom, even going lower to lightly caress her ass a bit. Julie shivered as I did that and let her body lower even more, until I was able to comfortably lick and suck on her pussy while resting my head.

The action on my cock and asshole was picking up now. I could feel Sandra's tongue caressing and lips grasping my cock as a finger worked it's way into my ass. As the finger began to stroke in and out of me I put a finger into Julie's asshole too. I was licking her from her taint to her clit, with pauses to explore her depths.

Suddenly I felt Sandra move around. Her head came up near mine and I heard her whisper to me.

"Master... will you let me fuck my ass on your cock. Please?"

Her question left me with a shiver, even though I was not new to fucking a woman's ass. It was the whole idea of Sandra asking me to let her fuck her ass with my cock that did it for me. I broke away from Julie's delectable pussy to answer her.

"Yes. You may fuck your ass with my cock Sandra. Get it good and wet first. Make sure you clean it well when you are finished too."

"Thank you master. Thank you. I will be careful and clean it when I am done."

I was getting to like this master/slave thing pretty well now. It was way different than I had ever thought of it being. I had never imagined that being a strong type master would be such a turn on.

I could feel Sandra licking and sucking on my cock. She was leaving a lot of spit on my shaft as she worked it up and down. Pretty soon I felt something pressing on the head of my cock. I felt her open up and after a hesitation, one long slow slide into a hot and tight, very tight passage.

After bottoming out in her ass, she held still for quite some time, waiting for her tightness to get used to my large invader. Julie was beginning to squirm on my tongue and I reached up with one hand to caress her nipples as my other hand was fingering her ass still.

Julie came and flooded my mouth and face with her juices. Her asshole was clutching at my finger as it stroked in and out of her. I licked and sucked up all I could until she moved away from me. Sandra was facing away from me as she posted up and down on my cock. Julie took her by her shoulders and guided her back, laying on my chest, her breasts sticking up in the air for my hands to caress as my cock slipped in and out of her tight little asshole.

I saw Carl over us then. His hard cock waving in the air as he positioned himself between our legs. I soon felt his hardness shoving into Sandra's pussy. Separated by only that thin membrane in her I could feel Carl's cock as he began to fuck her.

Sandra was whining and moaning as we double-fucked her holes. Carl's actions were causing her to slide around on my cock quite a bit more now. It was like he was fucking both of us. My fingers were rolling Sandra's nipples around as our cocks stroked in and out of her.

Soon Sandra was lost in a fuck like trance. I couldn't hold off, and surprisingly felt yet another orgasm approaching me. Carl was ramming in and out hard now and that was causing a like stroking of my cock in Sandra's asshole. Her hands were on my hips, holding me, as she started to cum harder than she had yet tonight.

Carl soon began to tremble and as he started to cum, May leaned in and popped his cock out of Sandra and she took his load into her mouth. Carl had his hands on May's head and was fucking her mouth hard as he shot off into her swallowing throat.

His leaving us caused Sandra to begin to thrust and fuck herself on my cock. I was rolling my hips, trying to get the most out of each stroke. Soon Sandra was thrusting harder and faster as her orgasm began.

"Oh... master... I'm cummm-m-m-m-ing"

"Cum slut... cum hard. Let me feel you come."

"Yes-s-s-s-s... cumming... oh... m-m-m-m-aster... I'm cumming"

"I'm cumming too slut. I'm gonna fill your asshole up with my hot cum"

Her words and actions had gotten to me. I felt my cum boiling up from my balls. Her ass was clasping my cock and her grip was so tight I wasn't sure my cum would be able to get out.

Her orgasm took her over and away from me as she came. I was just starting to shoot off as she came down. Her ass relaxed just as my cock spurted out what little cum I had left in me. We lay like we were for quite some time. My hands were caressing her breasts and tummy, gently probing her pussy from time to time as we caught our breath.

It was quiet in the yacht afterwards. We dozed, Sandra never leaving my arms until she had to go to the bathroom. I looked around and saw May and Carl lying with Jan. Julie and Anne were alongside the bed, embracing each other as they slept. I got up and quietly went to my room and showered up. Stepping out of the shower, I saw that May had followed me. She took my hand, leading me to the bed; she lay down and opened her arms to take me in a loving hug. We slept for several hours just the two of us.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12