Surprise Honey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

"Yes Master."

Sandra stepped in close to me and turning her head upwards slightly, opened her mouth and waited. I bent down and licked her lips in one long slow lick. Then I inserted my tongue deeply into her mouth.

She had kept her hands up and out like I had ordered. I put hands on her shoulders and pressed her arms down. As I did, she began to lower herself to her knees.

I broke our kiss and watched as she went fully onto her knees in front of me. Her hands were at her sides her face turned up to look into mine. I put a hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

She licked her lips and glanced at the bulge in my pants. I could see that she wanted to unzip me and reach in and touch my cock. I didn't say anything though; I just waited, looking at her.

The others were watching silently as Sandra obeyed my commands. I could see that Julie was a little bit uncomfortable with this. Why I was not sure. Sandra was beginning to get worked up as she knelt in front of me.

I slowly unzipped my pants. Letting them drop to the floor around my ankles, I kicked them off. My underwear was the only thing separating my cock from her lips. Sandra moaned quietly but in the room as still as it was, it sounded loud.

I saw a blush shoot across her face as she realized that she had sounded so loud in the quiet of the room. I lowered my underwear, exposing my raging hardness. Sandra moved to reach up for it.

"Hands to your sides slave."

Looking up at me a bit fearfully, she complied with my command. I could see that she really wanted to touch me. I felt that I had to control this aspect at the moment.

May was looking at me with undisguised longing and lust. I think that Anne and Jan were just involved in watching, not believing that Sandra would be so subservient to my wishes. Julie had a look in her eyes. I couldn't tell if it was one of wanting to be in Sandra's place or disgust of the whole thing.

Carl had an erection and was rubbing it through his pants. I could see that my slave had worked him up quite a bit. I pulled my underwear down and stepped out of them.

With my cock in hand I began to rub it over my slave's face. Around and around it went. She tried to stick out her tongue to lick it until I ordered her to be still.

"Slave, I want you to just stay still and accept your masters cock wherever he wants to place it."

Looking into my eyes with a begging and wanton look she complied, although I could clearly tell she really wanted to lick and suck me. I continued to rub my cock around her face. I saw her crotch turning darker with moisture from her pussy flooding it.

Looking over at Julie, I saw her licking her lips subconsciously. Suddenly I knew that she wanted to be treated as a slave also. May was rubbing her nipples through her blouse as she took in the sight before her.

I turned away from Sandra who moaned in frustration. I looked into Julie's eyes. Our eye contact caused her to shudder a bit as she realized that I was going to include her in this game now too.

"Julie, come over her. Stand by my slave."

Silently she stood, walking over to stand by Sandra. I was glad that I hadn't been wrong about her intent. To be honest I wasn't real sure until that exact moment that Julie wanted to be treated as a slave also.

"Take off your clothes, slave."

"Yes da...I mean, yes Master."

A thrill ran through my body as I realized she was going to do it. She was going to be my slave. May was moaning and now rubbing her crotch as well as her nipples. Carl had sat next to Jan and Anne his hands on his crotch. Jan was licking her lips as Julie stripped.

When Julie was done stripping off her clothes I looked at her for a bit. It made her squirm for some reason. Perhaps because of the Master/slave thing I wasn't sure at this point. All I knew was that it caused my cock to throb.

I took off my shirt and naked I stood before my slaves. Julie was licking her lips as my cock bobbed in front of her just inches away. Sandra was moaning quietly. Her look had become more desperate when Julie had knelt beside her.

"Sandra, you may touch my cock now. With your tongue only."

"Yesssss Master."

She leaned forward so quickly I almost drew away in fear that she was going to head butt me in the crotch out of passion to taste me. I was just able to hold still. She stuck her tongue out and began to lick me from base to tip. Julie started to lean in to help.

"Julie, I didn't tell you to help Sandra. Sit up straight."

With a soft groan, Julie sat up straight again.

"Yes Master."

"That's better. Now, Julie, I want you to finger your pussy."

She looked at me, blushed a bit, then her hand moved to her pussy. I watched as her fingers slid up and down those precious lips, the moisture making them shine. Her hips rocked slightly as she started to get into it.

Sandra was licking my balls at that moment. I got an idea in my head.

"Sandra, sit up straight again."

"Yes Master."

I could tell she didn't want to. She wanted to take my cock into her mouth and suck on me. I had come up with a different plan for the moment though.

"Julie, take your hand and let Sandra lick those fingers clean."

Julie looked at Sandra then up at me. Her fingers were still working around her pussy. I could see her hesitation. She was getting so into the moment she didn't want to quit.

"JULIE, do it now."

"Yes Master."

Her soft response let me know that she was complying but not wanting to. Her hand went to Sandra's mouth. Sandra began to lick the proffered fingers. Pretty soon she took one finger at a time and began to suck on them. Julie was moaning as Sandra did her job.

I stepped in closer to Julie. I took my cock and began to rub it all around her face just like I had done to Sandra earlier. She stuck out her tongue and began to try to lick me.

"Julie, put your tongue back in your mouth. I did not give you permission to lick me."

Her look was one of pleasure denied. I could see a flash of argument cross her eyes. Then, it went away. Her submission was complete. Her tongue went back into her mouth as I continued to rub my cock over her lips and around her face.

"Sandra, you may lick my cock, Julie, you may lick my balls."

They both moved fast to comply with my demands. With two tongues working me over I had to concentrate in order to not cum. I reached down and took a breast in each hand, one of Julie's and one of Sandra's. I rolled their nipples and pinched them firmly between my fingers.

With one tongue licking the head of my cock and one on my balls, I was having one hell of a time not cumming. I noticed that Julie had let the hand that Sandra had been licking and sucking on drop to Sandra's pussy. She was fingering it just as she had been doing hers.

"Julie, I didn't give you permission to finger Sandra. Stop that right now."

She jumped and then quickly moved her hand away from Sandra's pussy. Sandra moaned softly as she did. Their tongues never left their duty on my cock and balls either.

"Sandra, you may suck my cock now."

Julie looked pained as I told Sandra she could have my shaft in her mouth. I felt it only right since Sandra had been my slave first. I thought for a bit then a wicked idea crossed my mind.

"Julie, I want you to kneel behind me now."

"Yes Master."

She looked up at me with a bit of confusion in her eyes. What could she possibly do behind me? After she got behind me, I gave her the order I had dreamed up just moments before. I could feel the anticipation of everyone in the room at my command.

"Julie, you may lick me."

"Lick you? Where?"

"What did you say slave?"

"I-I-mean...Master. Where should I lick you Master?"

"Put your hands on my cheeks and spread them. You will see where once my ass cheeks are spread. I want you to tongue it very well too."

I heard Jan gasp softly at my words. Julie hesitated only a second then I felt her hands on my asscheeks. Spreading them as far apart as she could, I next felt her hot breath on my tight hole. Then, ever so softly, I felt her first probing lick across it.

I almost moaned out loud as she began to lick me back there. Sandra was now taking my cock fully into her mouth and down her throat. I could see her working hard to control her gag reflex.

Julie's tongue worked into my asshole, as she got braver and braver with her job. Sandra had redoubled her work on my cock as if to show me that she were the better slave. I was hard put to not cum down her throat as Julie buried her tongue in me.

May was stripping off her clothes as she franticly rubbed herself. Carl was looking from me and the slaves over to May then back again. His erection was cramped in his pants and soon he too began to undo clothes. Looking over at Jan, I saw her hand in her crotch and her tongue licking her lips.

Before I came I stopped both of my slaves. They moaned and were very reluctant to stop what they were doing. My forcefulness of command caused them to quit right away though.

"Sandra, stand up and prepare for my next command."

"Yes Master."

"Julie, come around in front of me now."

"Yes Sir."

Sandra had stood up and was waiting expectantly for my next order. Julie came around and stood next to Sandra. Her look was one of total submission to her Master.

I looked them over slowly and quietly. Sandra squirmed a bit waiting for my next order. I could see her wanting to have me get on with it. I decided to make her wait some more.

"Julie, turn around and bend over at the waist. Now, spread your legs. Good. Now, take your hands and spread your asscheeks."

I could see Sandra really trying hard to be quiet and obey me. Her struggle was getting harder since I had ignored her for the moment and was now concentrating on Julie.

Julie had complied with my orders very well. Her little brown bud was right there exposed for me to use however I wished. I reached out and ran my finger through Julie's exposed cleft. As the tip of my finger swept across her bud she shuddered with anticipation.

Sandra moaned her need as I began to feel Julie right in front of her. I felt a little electrical spike course through my body as I realized that I had two women in my power at the moment, and two wanting to be under my power.

Jan had stripped off her pants and was openly fingering herself now. May looked up at me and I nodded over towards Carl. She understood my silent command. She got up and moved over to where Carl sat. Soon she was sucking on his hard cock as he fondled her breasts.

Jan looked up at me with undisguised lust. Her tongue was out and going in circles around her lips as she feverishly rubbed herself. I pointed out May's inviting rear end and gave a long slow upward lick with my tongue. Jan picked up on that order and quickly moved to comply.

May moaned loudly as Jan's tongue did what I had just shown her to do. Her lick started just between May's legs and ran upwards through that cleft the separated left cheek from right.

I saw May settle her bottom back into Jan's invading tongue. Her hips rocked side to side as Jan began to spread those soft yet firm cheeks apart. I returned my attentions to Julie. Her hips were rocking and her body moving, to keep my finger on her little bud.

Sandra was almost crying with need now. I could see that she understood that I was teasing her and it was driving her crazy. I watched as she restrained herself from touching herself or diving into one of the people so close by enjoying themselves.

"Sandra, come over here."

'Yessss Master."

She nearly stumbled in her haste to get next to me. My next command was not expected though. I reveled in her look of shock and then submission. I think I was beginning to get the hang of this Master/slave stuff now.

"Sandra, you may lick Julie right here for the moment."

I had my finger on Julie's asshole and here shudders at my command almost caused it to penetrate her. Sandra looked at me and then at Julie's bottom. Her tongue shot out as she licked her lips sub-consciously.

"Now Sandra, lick her now. Slowly so she does not cum right away."

"Yes Master. Slowly as I can. Don't let her cum."

Sandra crawled up behind Julie and began to lick her bottom. Her tongue drove into Julie's asshole and she was fucking it as best she could. Julie was moaning loudly as Sandra worked at pleasing me.

I moved up behind Sandra as she knelt to lick Julie's ass and taking my cock in hand I began to run it up and down the crack of Sandra's ass. Sandra shivered and then pushed back at me, trying to capture my cock between her cheeks.

With Julie's ass cheeks spread by Sandra's hands I could see Sandra's tongue entering Julie's ass clearly. It was the sexiest sight I had ever witnessed up close. I leaned over Sandra to get a closer look and my cock rubbed hard between Sandra's ass cheeks.

Sandra moaned loudly and put one hand back there to try to guide my cock into her. I grabbed her hand and moved it back up to Julie's asscheeks.

"Keep your hands there slave. My cock is not for you to touch yet."

"mmymth Mmthr"

Sandra's tongue caused her response to be muffled badly due to her tongue being buried in Julie's ass. I felt a bit of a rush seeing and knowing why all this was happening now. I was the Master.

I slipped my hand down and taking my cock in it I positioned the head right at Sandra's asshole. Pushing slightly so she would know what was about to happen and be able to brace herself I hesitated.

Before I could push again, Sandra pushed herself back onto my cock, taking me fully inside her tight hot asshole. I was going to reprimand her but I got lost in the feelings of warmth and my needs.

I felt my balls brush her pussy as I bottomed out in her ass. My push forward at that moment caused her to bury her face in Julie's ass. Julie pushed back and began to twist her bottom around and up and down. I could see that she was cumming very hard with Sandra's tongue in her ass and hands on her asscheeks.

I then saw Julie's hand on her pussy, rubbing herself hard. Sandra was shuddering as I began to ram her ass fast and hard. I could feel my balls rubbing against her pussy on each down stroke and grabbing her hips I really began to pound her ass.

I had forgotten about Carl, Jan, and May now. I was concentrating on Sandra and her ass. Hands on her hips driving myself up into orgasm as her tongue continued to fuck Julie's asshole. I reached down and took Sandra's breasts in my hands and using them as handle's I literally fucked her as fast as I could.

When I began to feel my cum boiling up from my balls I pulled out. Taking Julie by the arm I pulled her around and put my cock in her face. Without a bit of hesitation, Julie opened her mouth and swallowed my cock all the way.

Now my balls were bouncing off of Julie's chin as I fucked her throat. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my cock and felt wonderful. Sandra was still trying to lick and suck Julie's asshole as I put my fingers into Sandra's pussy.

With four fingers in her pussy, Sandra started to cum hard. Julie was cumming and my cock buried in her throat started to shoot off. I was worried for a moment that Julie may choke, so I pulled back a bit in order to give her room to breathe. Julie instead followed my cock and kept it buried in her throat.

My cum shot out and I felt Julie swallowing as I filled her mouth and throat with my cream. Sandra was cumming still as I fingered her pussy. I took my other hand and placed it on her ass and pushing in two fingers I began to finger her ass.

My fingering on both of her holes had now caused Sandra to cum even harder than she had been. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my fingers and her ass muscles doing the same thing there.

Julie was licking and cleaning my cock now, her tongue softly caressing me. Her orgasm finished she was dutifully making sure her Master was satisfied. He was. Very satisfied indeed.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12