Surprise Honey The Sequel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,516 Followers

We woke only when Julie came in and got into bed with us. She laid facing May, and hugged us both tightly.

"Thank you Bill…May."

"Thank us? For what?"

"Well, for being so…generous and kind. I know that I am here because I had other plans and wanted to hurt you Bill. I lied to May and you too, right up until I tried to embarrass you. I was not a good person in any way. I just wanted to thank you two for putting up with me…and loving me as well. I was so wrong. So very wrong about you Bill."

"Hey…this has already been covered Julie. You had no idea about me or what I really was like. You only had your mothers word on what I was like. Growing up, as you did…well…I am truly sorry I was never there for you. I would have done anything to keep you safe and sound."

"I know. I know dad. I wish you could have found me too. Mom's choices for the last years…well…she should and could have made far better ones. Especially in boyfriends. There was one guy…he was nice, had a great job, and I think he loved mom and I a lot. Mom…well, she thought of him as a ‘friend' not a lover. I really liked him too. He treated me real good. Better than any man had ever treated me…well…up until you…Bill…dad. You have treated me better than I deserve by far."

"Hey…come on now…you are forgiven and I love you. Please…let it go Julie. Just accept that I love you and want to take care of you, and hopefully make up for all those lost years too…somehow."

Julie was crying, and May brushed her hair back with her hand. I held her in close, almost squishing May between us. May had her arms around Julie now too though, and wasn't complaining either. Julie kissed May then me. Her lips lingered on mine…her eyes staring deeply into mine as she held still.

Ever so softly…ever so slowly…I felt her tongue slipping between my lips…and then she was really kissing me…as a lover, not a father. I was still, deep down…a bit hesitant with all of this…especially when I thought about it for any length of time.

We kissed for a few minutes, then she moved back to May. I saw that May was getting the same type of kiss I just had, so I felt a bit better about it. Perhaps Julie was just trying to show her love for us…not being sexual as I had thought.

Well…I should have known better. Pretty soon, May and Julie were getting hot and heavy into making love. I moved away a bit with the intent of getting up, but Julie reached around May and grabbed my cock, holding it firmly in her tight grip.

"Where do you think you are going buster? You stay right here…I'm going to be needing this cock in a bit. May too."

"Uh…I figured you two wanted some time together…alone. If you insist, I will stick around."

"Damn right we insist. Get back in here bub."

May was smiling as she said that but her tone left no doubt that she seriously wanted me there too. I complied, letting Julie tug me towards her head. Once there, Julie and May began kissing my cock, each on one side, licking it and taking turns sucking on the head for a bit.

I had been wondering if I would be able to perform for them as I went to get off the bed. Now, with my cock throbbing and hard as steel, I realized that my abilities were better than I had thought. Perhaps all of this sex I had been getting over the last weeks had built up my stamina and capabilities.

We spent the next few hours fucking and sucking each other. I usually had either May or Julie straddling my cock and the other one would be straddling my head. By the time we finally finished this session, my tongue and neck were actually sore.

I wasn't too tired though, so I got up and showered as May and Julie cuddled on the bed, lightly napping. Their embrace was something that I loved to see. They looked…natural…and so beautiful as their naked bodies entwined on the bed, their arms around each other in a loving way.

Coming out of the shower, I saw that everyone was stirring around. I found Carl, dressed and ready to go to work. Seeing that we had plans to go back to Juneau now…I told him that we should make ready to sail there, hopefully getting there later in the afternoon.

We were going to get married. Well…going to get ready to get married. I was also going to begin my search for some property around Glacier Bay too. May came out on deck, headed to the bridge, just as Carl fired up the engines. I was standing at the door to the bridge, waiting.

"So…are we headed off somewhere sir?"

"Well Captain…I figured we had better head on in to Juneau. There's some wedding things and supplies we need to get post haste. Also, I want to find a realtor and locate some property hopefully."

"Oh Bill…today? Oh…I don't know what to say."

"How about…YES SIR. Right away SIR. For starters?"

May laughed then loudly proclaimed;

"YES SIR! STRAIGHT AWAY SIR! Sir honey. My sweet honey."

I laughed, hugging her tightly to me. I loved this woman so much. Something that I had thought would never happen again for me. Love that is. I know I was happy, and I think May was very happy too. I couldn't wait to get to Juneau now.

curious2c
curious2c
2,516 Followers
12