Surprise Honey The Sequel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

Jake's eyes popped open wide and he almost choked when Anne stepped around him. She rubbed up close to him, acting like she was getting her glass of water off the table. Jake stepped back like Anne was on fire. Then Julie came out. I looked down the hallway and did a double take. Her top was gone, and her cut-offs were totally unzipped. I could see the beginnings of her cleft, and as she walked those shorts slid down a bit with each step.

Jake looked over at me and had a scared little lost boy thing going on. He pulled on his collar like it was choking him and began to stutter.

"Uhh…I…I…You…What's…Oh man…You know your…this ain't…just ain't…"

His jaw was working but the words just couldn't form and get out of his mouth. I could see he didn't know what to think. He glanced at me as his eyes went from Anne to Julie and back. Each time his mixed up words got more and more…well…mixed up.

"She's…her…I can see…damn…what the hell…"

Looking at Julie, it finally dawned on him that she was topless. I could see a bulge in his pants, obviously he wasn't so old that certain equipment didn't work anymore. I almost laughed at his predicament too. I could see his mind working. Would I get upset with him because of his seeing my daughter? Was this some kind of trap? Why were these two beautiful and young things doing this? Teasing him? Offering themselves?

I stepped back and then sat down. He was still standing there as Anne moved up and put her arms around him. She leaned in and began to kiss his cheek. He was holding his hands carefully at his sides, afraid to touch Anne, and afraid of moving too I think.

Finally, he began to overcome his fears of sorts.

"What in the hell is going on here?"

"What do you think is going on here Jake?"

Anne was smiling as she turned his question around on him.

"I know what I think you're doing…but…well…"

Julie stepped in close and took one of his hands in hers. Moving with a steady and firm grip, she guided his hand to her breasts. There, she let go as he began to massage them gently. He looked over at me with trepidation, as if I might be getting angry or something.

"Nice aren't they Jake? Soft, hard little nipples, large size…just right for many things."

"She's your…but she's your daughter."

"Well, she is over eighteen. Has her own mind too it seems. She seems to like you a bit. Anne too. Looks like you got your hands full there pard."

"I'm too old. I've got to be…at least…"

"Well, don't take this the wrong way Jake, but that tent in your pants is telling them, and me too, that you are not that old. I think you could help these young things out with that…um…rod you're packing there."

Anne had begun to undo the buttons on his shirt as Julie started on his pants. Jake, for his part now looked like a lost little boy. He didn't know what to do, if anything. I could see he wanted to see, taste and touch…but was terribly afraid of these two hot beauties.

Soon, Jake was naked as the day he was born. Anne had moved to lick and suck on his cock as Julie caressed his nipples. His hands were still on her breasts, and he had begun to roll her nipples between his fingers, causing Julie to moan softly.

"Ohhhh…yessss…Jake, you do that so great. Mmmmmm. Yessss."

Anne was going to town on his cock now, and Jake was getting weak kneed. They guided him over to sit, Anne never losing her liplock on his cock the whole time. Jake sat down, looking at Anne's mouth around his cock.. I could see a grateful look there. He was so surprised at this whole event he could only watch and of course feel Julie's breasts.

Julie soon broke contact with his hands and moved to kneel with Anne. Together they began to lick up and down his cock. Each one taking a side and going for it. Jake's hands were now on their heads, following the bobbing as they worked him over totally.

Eyes closed, he moaned and soon, groaned loudly.

"Oh…damn…I'm close…girls…I'm close."

Julie and Anne redoubled their efforts and began to take turns placing their lips around the head of his cock and taking him fully inside, burying their lips at the base of his quite large shaft. Each time one of them would bottom out on him, he would cry out and warn them he was about to cum.

Julie had just pulled off and Anne had started to go down on him when he finally did cum. Anne pressed her head all the way down and swallowed quickly. Several times, she swallowed, trying to capture all of his cum.

Once he was done, Anne pulled off and shared the remnants with Julie. This act, their tongues licking and their lips touching together seemed to renew Jake. His softening cock began to stir and get hard again. Anne squealed and motioned to Julie. Julie got up, straddling his lap and then using her soft hand, firmly guided him to her pussy lips. Looking into his eyes, she began to lower herself down, taking him deep inside her.

Jake groaned, then reached out to take her into a hug. Julie's breasts were tightly pressed against his chest as she began to rock up and down on his once again hard shaft. For an old guy he seemed to be very well kept in the cock department.

Anne moved over to me and began to lick and suck on my cock. She didn't take long to free it up and as soon as the head of my shaft hit the air, her lips had it covered. Anne was going to town on me as Jake and Julie fucked in a nice slow motion kind of way. Julie was letting him set the pace, enjoying the size of that shaft immensely for sure.

Anne had dropped her shorts and straddled me, taking my cock into her hot and tight pussy. Looking into my eyes, she smiled and began to kiss me. We fucked for a long time, and even though we took so long, Jake and Julie were still going at it when we got done.

Jake began to moan, and just as Anne moved to go clean up, he came deep inside Julie. Afterwards, as Julie and him calmed down he gave me a guilty look.

"I'm sorry. She…they…I couldn't help myself."

"Hey they wanted you Jake. What can I say? I don't run their lives, and if they wanted to have you…well, they are both old enough to know for themselves. No problem."

"You know, I think I'm asking too much for this place. For you…for you I'll let you have it for…how about seven-hundred and fifty thousand?"

Julie and Anne had cut his price in half. Even though that offer was tempting, I couldn't take it. I felt obligated to give him his original asking price. After all, I would have without Julie and ‘Anne's performance.

"I'll tell you what Jake. I will give you a million five for this place if you'll throw in some flying lessons too."

"Flying lessons? Hell, I'll throw in the plane. Well…how about one like mine? I kind of love the ol' gal ya know?"

"I'll get a plane Jake. I have the money too. You were asking a fair price to begin with and I think you are just feeling guilty over the…um…fun with the girls just now. It's only right that I give you the asking price you wanted."

"Well…damn…you are a generous man. And these two angels…I'm…well…damn…thank you young ladies. You made this ol' man feel quite young just now. Happy too. Very, very happy as a matter of fact."

"Hey, you were great. I loved the size of your tool too. It was…wonderful. Thank you."

Julie had a way of making people feel good about fucking her it seemed as Jake calmed down and lost that guilty look. He was staring at Anne and Julie's bodies still, and I could see the stirrings of his cock bringing up another erection. I was impressed that this ol' guy could get it up so soon, let alone at all.

Anne took note of his cock beginning to grow, and smiled at him.

"Hey, Jake…can I get a ride from that monster too? Are you up to it?"

"Honey, it may take quite a while before I shoot off again…but you are more than welcome to climb on."

Anne slipped into his lap and soon she was thrusting up and down on his cock. Her cries were one's of joy of finding a large specimen to ride like that, and she must have orgasmed several times before Jake finally shot off. Julie and Anne spent the next half-hour licking and sucking on his shaft, cleaning it up real good. Gratefully I should add. His cock was just a tad bit larger than mine.

Jake took advantage of their tongues and mouths too. He would get one of them to sit on his knee so he could lick and suck on their nipples as the other worked on his cock. By the time they were all satisfied, an hour more had slipped by and it was beginning to get dark outside.

"Well, we'd better head on in to Juneau. Hate landing at dark there. Water can be tricky and the airport…well I don't like trusting to the tower too much at night either. Not that the tower ain't good or nothing, but it's just me I guess. Solitary ol' cuss like me…likes to do things on his own too much.

We left our now soon to be new home all happy yet tired. I had enjoyed the whole day, and it appeared that Jake had too. I had to smile at that thought. He had never expected what happened, and he had almost not let it happen to boot. Of course, I hadn't expected it either. It had turned into a great day all the way around.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers
12