Surprise! I'm cumming!!

Story Info
Getting a blow job from my wife and surprising her.
1.3k words
3.72
64.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Ann, and I went out last night to a club near the downtown area. We like to go out to this particular bar because of all the professional men that come into this establishment. My wife enjoys it because of all the attention she gets from them. She is five foot, dark hair, with 36C breasts and weighs in at a whopping 105 pounds. She is gorgeous and likes to dress to attract all the right kind of attention. She likes to show a little leg and a quite a bit of cleavage. She often wears low cut tops with demi cut bras so that very little gets left to the imagination.

This particular evening was not any different. She dressed in a sheer demi bra under a wraparound top that was loose fitting and gapped open rather easily. Ann likes to wear thong panties and she wore a red lace pace under a black skirt that was slit up to her mid-thigh. Anyone standing near her could easily peak over and see a bit of tit without problem.

We got to the club around ten and she went to get the drinks while I went to find us a place to sit. She gets the drinks for two reasons. First, she gets served faster, and secondly, because she usually gets a lot of looks from the guys at the bar. This is her opportunity to see who might really be interested before she gets to drinking. This night was a good night for her. Two men started talking to her while she was getting drinks and she promised both of them she would dance with them. When she got to the table with our drinks, she was grinning ear to ear.

She had a very fun evening, with several men positioning themselves around us so they could watch her top swing open and show them some tease. She danced readily with anyone who asked, staying to the livelier music until she had a couple of drinks in her. After that she did not miss a single slow song, dancing only twice with me and the rest of the time with a couple of taller gentlemen who kept staring down her top when they were close together.

We left the club about 12:30. As soon as we got into the car she started on telling me how good she was feeling. She said she was pressing into the one gentleman named Stan, and he had a huge cock that was definitely hard as a rock. She said she was purposefully rubbing him while they were dancing and she ground her pussy against his leg. Ann said that she was sopping wet and removed her panties in the car to prove how wet she had gotten. She said Stan had invited her back to his place and she was so tempted to go. I told her that the next time she should go ahead and accept his invite. She smiled, "Really?! You wouldn't mind if I left with him the next time?" I said sure, I would be really turned on by that. We had discussed this subject before and she knew I was fine with it, and even suggested a threesome or more sometime in the future. She smiled, leaned back, took off her shoes and put her feet up on the dashboard. Her skirt fell back and exposed her pussy to the night air. She began playing with herself as we talked about her time with Stan and how much she wanted to see his cock close up and in person. Soon, one hand was rubbing her clit while another was stuffing fingers into her wet pussy. She had her first orgasm before we even got home.

Once inside, she dropped her skirt and reached up and removed her bra from under her top. She dropped to her knees in front of me and undid my belt and lowered my pants and underwear in one motion. She looked up at me with her smile and grabbed my cock with her hand. "I will have to think about going home with Stan some more. I am not sure that I really want to, I have what I want right here." And with that she licked the head of my cock and moved herself closer to me. She began slowly, teasing me with her tongue and her hand as I looked down at her braless breast under the light material of her shirt. Her nipples were prominently displayed as her top rubbed lightly against her breast. My cock had been rock hard since she began talking about her evening in the car. Now, she slowly circled the head with her tongue and then opened her mouth and sucked me in. She bobbed up and down on my cock a few times, running her tongue along the underside of it. She kept her hand around the base of my shaft and moved it back and forth as she moved her mouth up and down.

Soon, she got a steady rhythm going and moved her free hand between her legs. As she sucked on my cock, I could see down her shirt when she moved back and forth. I watched as my wife worked her magic on me and her tits bounced slightly each time she moved on my cock. She was fingering herself and playing with her clit this whole time. I wondered which of us was going to cum first. I hoped that it would be me. My wife doesn't let me cum in her mouth often and never ever swallows, which is somewhat of a letdown for me. I wanted so much to cum in her mouth and knew tonight would be a good night to try.

After a few minutes of her manipulating my cock, she broke her stride and stopped with just the head in her mouth. She swished her tongue back and forth and all around it. She looked up with her eyes to watch me as she did this. I put my head back and let out a happy sigh, she was doing very well this evening and I knew I would not last much longer. I concentrated on her sucking my cock and her breasts below me and soon I was on the edge. Instead of announcing to her my impending ejaculation, I stayed quiet and enjoyed the show.

I put my hands on the side of her head and ran my fingers through her hair. Soon she started bobbing up and down on my cock again, taking me deeper and deeper. I used my hands to encourage and time her movements on my cock. I felt myself building to cum. As she dropped down to the base of my shaft I held her head in place and pushed my hip forward, ramming my cock as far into her throat as it would go and I let loose. My balls burst forth a blast of cum, shooting it into her mouth and throat, forcing her choke. I flooded her mouth with my cum and kept her head down. I felt my cum drip out from her lips and looked down to see cum running along her fingers. She tried to pull back but I kept her head fast with my hands. "Oh no, you can swallow it or you can let it run out of your mouth, but I am not letting you off my cock," I said. She waited a moment and then I felt her swallow. I smiled. It felt fantastic to have her finally take my load down her throat. "I don't taste bad, now do I? Keep sucking it and I will make you feel really good." She started sucking and moving her head back and forth again. I relaxed my grip on her head but kept my hands there to guide her pace. Her tongue felt great on my now really sensitive head.

I am so glad that she gets so horny teasing those other men. I get so turned on by it, and now I know that she will gladly take my load in her mouth and down her throat. Next time, maybe I will get my blow job on the way home.