Surprise Interruptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant she felt my seed emptying into the deep recesses of her ass, Lisa's body tightened around my dick and exploded into what could only be described as a long string of orgasmic convulsions accompanied by long, loud shrieks of pleasure.

We remained in a pile of connected and breathless bodies until my cock deflated and slipped out of her slick hole. I rolled over and told her to squat over my body facing away from me so that I could watch the cum begin to ooze from her now open ass.

Her eyes wide and ever-expressive were totally glazed over with a newly found lust-for-more look. They declared her now awakened desire to share and experience any form of sexual pleasure without the need for her to speak the words.

She quickly positioned herself over me without hesitation, without reservation. I knew now she would be ready and willing for more explorations and I already had ideas of what she should experience next.

This was all put into motion by a spilt beer and an unexpected interruption. Where it goes from here is only limited to the imagination and willingness to explore.....

12