Surprise Island Dessert

Story Info
A surprise from your lover in an island paradise
996 words
4.19
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You needed some time off from work. Things have been going really bad for you lately. And you thought a little island rest and relaxation would help you and I agreed. It's been three days since you've left and I miss you desperately. So I decided a couple days ago to meet you over the weekend to surprise you.

I've been thinking about this exact moment for the last few days. Knowing the warm waves were washing over your body while you were swimming and me almost feeling the sand hot next to your skin wishing selfishly I was the sand. All of this driving me crazy but I wanted everything to be perfect until I could really touch you. So I busied myself by running a hot bubble bath scented with gardenias, covering the bed with plenty of tropical flower petals. And topping it all off with 69 candles and chocolate covered strawberries and champagne for dessert.

As you enter the bungalow from swimming on a private beach somewhere near the resort, I look at you while my mind is filled with erotic thoughts.

As if to say "CUM 2 ME" without saying a word, I beckon you with my eyes. The room is dimly lit except for the candlelight but you see how much lust flows through my entire body for you, making me completely transparent.

With a big smile crossing both our faces, I look down and notice you are at full mast. Damn baby, I want you so badly I'm thinking. I'm sliding your shorts off as I grab your throbbing cock. As I do you move my hand away and tell me this is all for me and to lie back, so I obey. Even though this was supposed to be your surprise I know how much you like to please me and I'll never deny you of that pleasure, partially because I know you love to do it and the rest because I love you.

I lay back and you run your hand up my leg, as I'm shuddering beneath your touch. You slide your hand up my inner thigh stopping to kiss both my knees. My heart is pounding knowing what ecstasy is about to follow. You taste my inner thigh as your finger enters my wet lips. Oh baby, I want to feel your hands all over me devouring my flesh, as you start licking up my inner thigh you probe my wetness. I'm running my fingers through your hair its tousled and damp making you look even sexier, as your tongue flicks my lips I shudder. My clit stiffens up as your tongue runs over it. As the breath comes back in my lungs I start to feel the first signs of orgasm.

Your mouth is so hot as you go deeper into me you feel my inner muscles tighten. I am so wanting to cum but am trying to hold back. You spread my lips so you can go deeper. OH GAWD is all I can muster, as you slide your tongue in and out of me deeper every time I gasp. I am getting closer to cumming with every stroke and every flick of your tongue. You look up at me as if to say are you ready? Yes baby, yes I'm ready.

You pull your head back and slide up my body with your tongue to my nipples. I grab your ass cheeks with both hands guiding you into my hot sweet wet spot. You try to hold yourself just as your cock parts my lips. Then you slowly slide it in to me deeply. I couldn't help myself; I wanted you inside me so bad. I shoved my hips upwards and welcomed you in entirely. When you get all the way in you hold there for just a minute and grind your hips just a bit. You do this because you know that will make me cum hard and fast, just how I like it.

As I cum you look deep into my eyes. I feel you taking in my soul as you do. I kiss you deeply and tell you how you make me want more. You pull out of me and go back to licking my pussy ever so deeply OH BABY...your finger probes me deeper as you suck on my clit. You continue this for a while knowing all along I'll come all over your face.

I'm beginning to cum again as your finger goes around to my ass. Mmmm...I say, "Do you want some of my sugarpot"? I want you to fill me with your passion and you run your tongue around my honey pot. I'm rubbing my clit as you slide your tongue deep into my ass.

Then you turn me over on to my belly and I know you're going to make me cum again and so soon. With me still on my belly you pull my hips up to your cock. Oh gawd you're driving me crazy. Give it to me baby!

First you slide your throbbing cock into my wet pussy deeply, letting your cock get all wet and slick. You place the head at my back door as I grab your hand and ease back into you. You go into me filling me deeply. I feel so tight as you get all the way inside me. I close my fingers tightly wrapped in yours and start to move with you going just a little deeper with each stroke of our bodies moving in unison.

As you get all of my orifices you give my ass a couple little slaps and we cum together. With this being just the beginning of my surprise for you, I take a moment just enjoying being with you. I'd missed you so much I just wanted to stay right there wrapped in your strong arms forever.

Vern...My love thanx again for the transference.

V@--}--2--{--@V

Licks & Kisses, Valli