Surprise Lesbian Initiation!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell the girls were in love because they spent more time kissing then fucking. Gina was slowly rotating her hips with the dildo buried inside sliding only the last 3in. in and out giving me no relief causing my asshole to spasming and burn. I had no choice but to lay back and enjoy getting taken by these three beautiful women. I could feel Gina fingering Brenda pushing her fingers into her vagina along with my cock. I could feel Gina tugging at Brenda's clitoral region causing Brenda to moan. These girls knew all the nasty tricks. Gina took over massaging and pulling my balls helping to avoid me coming too soon. Shara was all over my face fucking my mouth so hard my lips were getting chapped and bruised from being rubbed against my teeth. She had a technique of scraping her clit oral region over my bottom lip and brushing up against my lower teeth giving her clit an extra rush.

With Gina pulling her pussy Brenda started moving up and down on my shaft following the movements of her hand. Gina started vigorously fucking my ass with full strokes pounding my cheeks into hot sand. Shara was busy getting her clitoris sucked after allowing me to treat her to the main event. Shara had an even larger clitoris than Gina reminding me of sucking a small cock. I could actually feel it getting bigger between my lips as Shara started coming squirting all over my face cursing calling me every nasty name in the book as she frantically rubbed her pussy all over my mouth. I was proud that I had successfully pleasured my fantasy blonde and good friend Shara. I thought maybe all the teasing we had done at the gym was not in vain. As Brenda and Gina continued fucking me Shara climbed off my face and started licking and kissing it hungrily retrieving her spent fluids. Locking lips she gave me a deep tongue fucking kiss taking my breath away. Breaking the kiss she stuck her tongue in my ear and began whispering thanking me for the hot licking promising me she would be back for more soon. Sucking my ear lobe Shara apologized telling me it really turned her on watching Gina piss in my mouth and to keep her promise she was going to sit back on my face and use my mouth for her potty.

Climbing back on my face Shara spread her pussy lips over my mouth. This time Shara was able to control her stream feeding me short squirts allowing me to swallow. She started playing a game crying out the word "squirt" then filling my mouth and stopping the flow and then crying out "swallow" giving me time to sip it down. After emptying her bladder I licked Shara clean. Slowly climbing off my face Shara gave me a kiss not caring whether she tasted her own urine or not calling me a very nasty boy but saying I was welcome on her blanket anytime.

Shara called out to Gina that it was her turn with the strapon. Shara helped pull Brenda off my cock which was still rock hard. The smell and taste of semen usually turns lesbians off so I think they were impressed because I was holding off from coming. Shara suggested that Brenda get on all fours helping her get in place on the blanket. Telling me to kneel behind Brenda Shara grabbed my cock and stuffed it into Brenda's pussy. Gina handed Shara the strapon and as she buckled it on Gina laid down under Brenda's mouth guiding it to her wet pussy. This was another fantasy fulfilled fucking a bisexual woman who was licking her girlfriend at the same time. I could feel Shara behind me wiggling the head of the dildo into my well fucked asshole. Pulling my ponytail so I could see her face Shara promised not to go too hard on me knowing that I was already quite sore.

Grabbing my hips with her hands Shara thrust the dildo all the way into my asshole starting a chain reaction by pounding my cock deep inside Brenda. Shara told me she called this the "bisexual position" because the man can fuck a pussy and get fucked in the ass at same time. Teaching me the rhythm of the movement, Shara told me to pull almost out of Brenda's pussy. Listening I pulled out a good 4ins. as Shara kept the dildo buried in my ass. Shara told me now all I have to do is move back and forth while she remained still so I will feel my cock thrusting into Brenda's pussy on the forward movement feeling the dildo sliding out of my ass at the same time. On the reverse I would feel my cock sliding out of Brenda's pussy as I fully impaled myself on her dildo. Smiling back at Shara I told her let's go for it. Brenda didn't care if I was using her pussy or not because she was busy eating Gina's pussy. This time she kept her pussy muscles relaxed making it easier to slide in and out of. This position definitely was a bisexual ride forcing me to control all the movement so that I was literally fucking myself on the dildo and fucking Brenda at the same time. The other two women were fucking me on their terms and now I was fucking myself choosing how fast, slow, or when to stop. Shara bent forward telling me she never knew in a million years she would have me in this position. Finally noticing what we're doing Brenda started getting more involved fingering her clitoris at the same time. Whenever she felt me sliding all the way into her pussy she squeezed as if she was saying hello then she loosened her grip allowing me to slide back out. This made this exercise quite exciting. Seesawing back and forth for ten minutes I was about to blow my wad I was so excited.

This time Shara limited my fucking until I finally collapsed on top of Brenda shooting my sperm into the condom. Brenda was oblivious to my orgasm as she continued eating Gina. Gently removing the dildo from my asshole Shara unbuckled the harness pushed me aside taking my place in Brenda's pussy with her mouth. I looked down on the sand watching three gorgeous women making love. I pulled the condom off my cock carefully wrapping it in a tissue washing myself off. My cock was already getting hard again but with Brenda's pussy and mouth occupied I was sure that Shara wouldn't allow me to fuck her or Gina wouldn't suck me off so I just stood there stroking my cock in awe.

Since the girls were preoccupied I looked over at Judi who was now in a good mood because her young girlfriend Tony was eating her pussy. I couldn't believe it but Judi flagged me over giving a friendly wave. I decided to make a chance conversation hoping I wouldn't get a bunch of negativity from my ex-wife. When I got within talking distance I told Judi I can see you still like having your pussy licked as Judi giggled saying she trained Tony herself. On a serious note Judi told me that I sure am a different kind of person then when we were married. Adding that the reason why she was disgusted and angered was that she thought that the three girls were taking advantage of me forcibly doing things that I didn't really want to do. Judi said my asshole was wide open and looking sore admitting it was a turn on to see me fucked like that for her girlfriends. I admitted to Judi that they put me through the paces today showing me lots of "firsts". I told her I had no regrets of anything I did so far. Judi wondered were I learned how to take a fucking that hard with the strapon. I told her my last girlfriend took my cherry and started fucking my ass on a regular basis. Judi said if she would have known that she would've been fucking my sweet ass when we were married. Judi asked if I have a stomach ache from all that urine I drank. I told her no but I also have Brenda to relieve right after Shara is finished eating her pussy. I could see Judi getting glassy eyed stopping the conversation about ready to come. I could see Tony sucking her clit diligently. Disrespectfully I started stroking my cock just watching. It was a thrill to watch my ex-wife getting her pussy licked and coming.

Judi out of breath recovering from an orgasm reminded me of the last time she saw me she whipped my butt and after what she saw me doing today I deserved another whipping. I tried to be apologetic telling her that I didn't really realize what was going to happen today and never knew in a million years I would meet her at this beach. Taking a pen and paper out of her purse Judi demanded my phone number. Reluctantly I gave it to her asking what she wanted to talk about. Judi told me that we still have a lot of loose ends knowing that both of us still have feelings for each other. Judi admitted that watching me in action today was a real eye opener thinking there were new possibilities for us in a future relationship. Judi told me that Shara loves spanking the gay boys on the beach so she was going to have a talk with her and make sure I got a good butt whipping before I left. Judi promised she was going to call and we would have a nice long chat about all of this.

I can see the girls breaking up after both Brenda and Gina had orgasms. Judi and I walked back to where the girls were cleaning up after themselves. Shara told Judi I see that you guys made up asking her to join the party. I could see Brenda waiting impatiently holding her pussy looking like she needed to pee. Not wanting to spoil our new relationship I sat down in the sand beaconing Brenda to my mouth. Judi couldn't believe it as Shara exclaimed that we have our own human toilet. Being an exhibitionist Brenda told Judi I think I've found a new permanent lover here as she started to dribble my first mouthful of urine. I could hear Judi telling Shara about giving me a whipping. Shara wasn't surprised that I was into physical punishment promising Judi she was going to give it to me just like the other guys saying I never met a man that didn't need a good whipping making both Judy and Shara giggle. Holding the back of my head Brenda told me to suck squirting another mouthful giving me plenty of time to swallow before the next squirt.

After I emptied Brenda's bladder she led me back to her blanket laying down her on back legs wide open pulling my mouth back into her crotch. I couldn't believe it Shara handed the dildo and harness to Judi and invited her to fuck me. Both Gina and Shara grabbed my shoulders to hold me down sensing I didn't want to have anything more to do with getting my ass fucked. Brenda stop moaning just long enough to tell me I deserve another good ass fucking especially from my ex-wife so shut up and keep eating my pussy promising when she comes I'm going to be eating her asshole as well. With Brenda keeping a firm hold on the back of my head Shara and Gina held me down by my shoulders Judi strapped on the huge dildo kneeling behind me greasing it up promising that she was going to fuck me until I wasted my wiggling sperm in the hot sand. The local lesbians at the beach had a pact that they would rather see a stud wasting his precious semen in the sand just like in Biblical times when Onan wasted his seed on the ground pulling prematurely out of his wife so she would not get pregnant. In the new generation of liberated women men are disgracefully forced to waste their semen in many different ways.

Even though I had three women fucking my ass without my permission I was actually excited about getting fucked by my ex-wife after watching Judi fucking her lover Tony. Easing the dildo slowly into my anus which had returned to normal Judi kiddingly said as she pushed, "I hoped this is the start of a long relationship". Using her fist to forcibly shove the head of the dildo past my sphincter muscle Judi told me that I need to come down the beach more often and get in shape because I'm still tight. All four girls started squealing and cheering as Judi pushed the entire dildo into my asshole drowning out my own cries for mercy. Reaching around and grabbing my cock Judi began fucking my ass and stroking my cock at the same time telling me she was going to take me to hell and back forcing me to squirt every last sperm cell out of my useless cock. Every time Judi pushed forward my tongue went deeper into Brenda's pussy making her moan even louder. I can tell by the way she was scratching my scalp forcing my mouth deeper into her pussy that she was enjoying herself. I didn't want to admit it but so far Judi was the best buttfucker of the bunch. Stroking my cock rhythmically with the dildo going in and out of my asshole it didn't take long and I was ready to come. That was the one thing Judi was a pro at was making me come fast so I could spend the next two hours eating her pussy.

My moaning was making a buzzing sound around Brenda's clitoral region which triggered another orgasm for her. When Judi felt me begin to spurt she drove the dildo all the way into my ass squeezing and pumping my shaft forcing me to waste every last drop of semen in the warm sand. The girls gave each other high fives celebrating my final wasted orgasm. Brenda was still enjoying her orgasm telling the girls she was glad she was bisexual because she wanted my ass. Backing the dildo off so that the head was massaging my prostate Judi was able to squeeze more fluids out of my cock which drooled from my cockhead to the sand. She definitely was determined to make sure that I could no longer get another erection for at least today. Slowly pulling the dildo out of my asshole I told the girls that I had pee but Shara told me to hold off wondering if Judi needed my mouth. To my surprise Judi took Shara up on the offer of my porta-potty mouth removing the harness and dildo inviting me to sit between her legs. Holding my mouth in place Judi told the girls that it's been a long time since she had me where she liked me spraying my entire face with fresh pee and then pushing her pussy into my mouth so I could drink several more mouthfuls.

Pushing me on my back Judi quickly grabbed my cock pointing it at my face ordering me to start pissing. All the girls stood around me as I started to pee as Judi started hosing my face with fresh urine. Squirting my eyes and my nose I opened my mouth getting a taste of recycled lesbian pee. Once I started pissing I couldn't stop and Judi took advantage of the situation as I gave myself a golden shower. All of the girls had to pee and started pissing all over me in a circle including Judi who still had urine left in her bladder. Even her lover Tony straddled my waist pissing all over my cock and balls. By the time the girls finished I was soaking wet. I was a sandy pissy mess smelling of spent lesbian urine lying there totally defeated in the sand as a girls gave each other high fives. Taking me by the ear to the ocean Judi kicked me in the ass forcing me to fall into the water to wash myself. All the girls followed me to the water washing their pussies and assholes with fresh seawater. Forcing my head underwater almost drowning me I could hear Judi above screaming to the girls that she wanted the right to give me a good whipping in front of them. When the girls all agreed she pulled my head out of the water coughing and gasping for air.

Telling her lover Tony to go cut two canes and bring them back to the beach Tony immediately ran off to the brush near the blankets where a large stand of California cane was growing. It didn't take Tony long and she produced two beautifully stripped four foot long switches ready for use. Judi gave one to Brenda and kept one for herself, telling Shara and Gina to bend me over butt up holding my shoulders. Judi told Tony to grab my ponytail and keep my head down on the sand. With Judy and Brenda standing on opposite sides they preceded to streak my bare flesh with fresh swollen welts from the canes. Taking turns swinging across both of my cheeks setting them on fire I struggled but Shara and Gina held me tight as Tony pushed my head into the sand. My cries were drowned out by the huge waves crashing nearby. Being ritually whipped next to the sea I could hear Judi cursing King Neptune offering my body instead as a sacrifice to the goddess Diana refusing to drown me in the sea but rather take me as their "male lesbian slave" to use and abuse for their own amusement.

The caning continued until I could no longer stand collapsing in the sand. The girls dragged me into the water to cool off my freshly deserved welts. Standing in waist deep water they each took turns French kissing me and squeezing my balls underwater welcoming me to the group.

12