Surprise of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter and best friend give Daddy a big surprise
4.6k words
4.48
144.8k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers

It was early afternoon, and after a working lunch in which my associates and I sealed the deal on a major contract, I decided I would head home for some well deserved relaxation. It was the first large business deal I had closed since my wife's death in a car wreck some six months before, and I felt wrung out, I deserved the time off, and I was damned well going to take it.

I walked into the house at a quarter til two. The house was quiet; my 18-year old, Stefani, wouldn't get home from school until nearly 4:30. I had the house to myself; it was quiet, and I could relax.

I shrugged out of my jacket, took off my tie and tossed it on the bureau, and took off my shirt. I sat on the edge of the bed and took off my shoes and socks, and then changed out of my suit pants in favor of a pair of comfortable gym shorts.

Grabbing the television remote from the bedside table, I pressed the power button. To my surprise, the DVD player's screen saver came up. I hadn't watched a DVD in months...?

Puzzled, I pressed PLAY and did a double take as the image of a young girl's face appeared on the screen, her mouth filled with a rigid purple cock. She gobbled the huge organ frantically, giggling at the moaning sounds the guy was making, until he began to spurt what seemed like cups of hot, thick, creamy sperm all over her face. She opened her mouth and caught as much as she could manage, but there was just too much, and it dribbled down her chin and onto her small, perky tits, her nipples like pink diamonds ready to cut through the glass of the screen.

By the time the scene was over, I was hard as steel myself. I restarted the DVD and reached into my shorts, jacking myself toward the ecstasy of an orgasm, something I had denied myself since the death of my precious Pamela so many months before.

As the video reached the money shot once again, I joined the lucky man on the screen in an enormous explosion of pleasure, shut down the TV and DVD player and closed my eyes. I began to slip away into a relaxed sleep, disregarding the nagging thought in the back of my mind that prodded at me, reminding me that I still didn't know where the DVD had come from.

==

I awoke and immediately knew that more time had passed than I had intended. The light had shifted and I was groggy from the nap. I sat up and realized I had a large damp spot on the front of my shorts; my ejaculation had been very sizable.

I stood, walked over to the dresser, got a clean pair of underwear and a fresh pair of shorts, and changed quickly. I knew Stefani should be home, though the house was quiet.

I walked out into the kitchen and found her sitting on one of the barstools that lined the counter. She smiled as she saw me. "Hi, daddy," she said.

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day at school?" I replied.

"Same old," she grinned. "You had a good day." It was a statement, not a question. I was suddenly self-conscious about having lain on my bed in cum-stained shorts for an hour or more. Had Stefani looked in on me in that condition?

"Yeah," I responded, trying to sound nonchalant. "Finally closed that VCore deal."

"Kara's coming over," she said. Kara and Stefani had been best friends since before they could walk. I nodded. The slender, dark-haired girl with the huge blue eyes had been pretty much a permanent fixture at our house for the better part of a decade, but since Pam's death, she hadn't been coming around as much.

"That's good," I said absently. "I've missed her." This broadened Stefani's grin into a brilliant smile.

"She misses you, too, Daddy. She's been talking for weeks about how she wanted to see you."

My mind suddenly leapt back to the mysterious DVD. Where had it come from? The realization dawned that the girl in the video, whose face had seemed strangely familiar, could have been Kara's twin. In fact... but no, it was impossible. I attempted to push the image out of my mind of the hungry young girl gobbling that huge load of sperm, but it refused to be banished.

"Daddy?" I snapped out of my distraction.

"Yeah, honey?" I answered.

"You just seemed far away. Thinking about Mom again?" I felt myself flush.

"No... no, not that. I've just got things on my mind."

She seemed to accept that, and I tried again to dismiss the rogue thought, without success. Just then, the doorbell rang. Stefani bounced off the bar stool and went to answer it.

I watched her go, noticing her summery clothing for the first time. Pink terry shorts with white trim and a pale blue tank top embroidered with a silvery butterfly motif, her feet bare. Her reddish-auburn hair bounced around her shoulders as she ran. School would be out within a couple of weeks, and if past experience had taught me anything, it was that Stefani and Kara would spend 90% of the summer in bikinis lounging by the pool.

The thought triggered a twinge of lust in my crotch. God, what the hell was wrong with me? These were two teenage girls, for Christ's sake, and one of them my own daughter!

As I stood trying to decide if I was being taken over by some kind of perversion, the girls walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, Mr. Addams!" said Kara as she ran to me and threw her arms around me. "God, I missed you so much!" Her voice had just a slight rasp, like a young Demi Moore.

"Hi, Kara," I smiled, looking into those blue eyes. A chill exploded in the pit of my stomach, and I had to struggle to keep the smile genuine. Seeing her again after so many months of absence, I couldn't be certain, but I was faced with the realization that the girl in the video didn't just resemble Kara — I was almost certain she was Kara. But then, I wondered, who was the lucky recipient of her oral attention?

I struggled not to stare, completely missing her next couple of sentences as I watched her mouth move, replaying in my mind the scene where that mouth gulped down what now seemed to me like gallons of white, boiling seed.

"Mr. Addams?" I heard her say. "Are you OK?"

Once again, I forced myself back to reality. "He's tired," Stefani said. "He had a big day at work."

"Ohh," said Kara. "I thought it might have been something else." She grinned at Stefani conspiratorially.

"No, not really," Stefani replied casually. "Not yet." She looked at me and said, "We're going to the mall, Daddy. Be back whenever."

"Okay," I replied distantly. Not yet? What the hell did she mean by that?

Before Kara's car was out of the driveway, I was back in my room. I ejected the disk, and noted that it appeared to be homemade, not commercial. The only labeling on the disk was a scrawled "#1" in magic marker on the disk's surface. I popped it back into the player.

No menu came up; the video started automatically, like something you'd see on YouTube, but this was far too explicit for that site. I watched more carefully now, looking to identify the girl with certainty, but it wasn't difficult. In the initial shot, I noticed two things I hadn't paid attention to before: a small brown mole above the girl's left eyebrow and the double hoop earrings she wore in her left ear, the side that faced the camera in the video. Both identifying characteristics matched the girl who had just been in my kitchen. There was no mistaking the fact that the hungry little teenage cocksucker in the video was Kara.

Two mysteries remained: who was the man, and how did the mysterious disk come to be in my DVD player?

===

It was Sunday morning, and I had slept in after watching movies the night before with Stefani, Kara and another of their friends named Chloe. I finally excused myself at almost 2am and staggered off to bed after hours of continuing to battle the growing fantasies I was having about Kara, but I was so tired that I didn't even consider masturbating after I hit the bed; I fell asleep almost immediately.

I awoke to a sunny late spring day. The light filtering in through the blinds in my room had a harsh white glare, the kind of light you squint against.

I took a quick shower, and as the water sprayed against my body in sharp, hot needles, I began thinking about the girl — was it really Kara? — in the video. I felt my cock begin to swell until, disgusted with my own arousal, I flipped the shower control so that the spray turned to ice. I dried off and put on a pair of swim trunks, thinking I'd go and soak in the pool, but when I walked out to the deck, there she was.

Kara was lying on her stomach in the tiniest bikini I had ever seen, her wet hair coiled on top of her head and secured with a clip. Stefani was in the pool, treading water, laughing and talking to Chloe and another friend named Angelina, who were at the other end of the pool, tossing a beach ball back and forth.

They all greeted me, and Kara raised up on her elbows and flashed me a smile that seemed to say, "I know your secret."

I sat on one of the chaise lounges on the deck and closed my eyes, willing myself to absorb the sun and turn my pale skin a radiant brown. I figured if I didn't look at Kara, I wouldn't think about her.

I was wrong.

As I lay there, eyes closed, it was as if I could still see Kara's blue eyes drilling into me. The longer I lay there, the more I thought of her and the harder my cock became. I began to feel self-conscious, certain that all four girls were fully aware of my rampantly aroused state. Finally I cracked open one eye and glanced over, only to discover that all four were now at the other side of the pool, engaged in the beach ball game. I was relieved, but also disappointed in a way.

Soon Kara climbed out of the pool, telling the others she "needed to go pee," and went into the house. I fought the urge to follow her dripping wet, nearly naked form, with my eyes, if not my body. After she returned, I announced that I was going to go and prepare a light lunch for all of us. By this time, fortunately, my erection had dissipated and I was able to walk into the house without looking like I had been kneed in the crotch.

I fixed a simple lunch of cold cut sandwiches, chips and a salad, and yelled out the door that it was ready. I decided to go upstairs first and change into dry clothes before I ate.

Walking into my room, I noticed a second silvery DVD disk lying on the table top next to my DVD player. Examining it, I could see that it seemed to be identical to the first except that it was marked "#2." My heart was pounding. I felt my pulse in my ears.

I decided that I couldn't afford to watch this new DVD yet — what if whoever left it (presumably Kara) were to walk in on me? I quickly changed into fresh clothing and returned to the kitchen as if nothing were amiss.

We all sat at the large, round dining table, eating and conversing. When I first joined the girls, I noted a look that passed between Kara and Stefani, but I couldn't tell what was communicated.

==

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful; the girls went home, leaving Stefani and me alone in the house for the first time in two days. We watched a movie, then she said she was going to bed and went upstairs. I sat staring out the front windows, watching the setting sun. When it was fully below the horizon, I got up and went to my room, wondering what new revelation waited for me.

==

The DVD lay on the table, taunting me to view it. I stood looking at it for one minute, two, three... finally I put it in the player, my breath coming shallow and rapid. I wasn't disappointed by what I found.

The opening shot was shaky, obviously handheld. It showed the naked back of a young female who was on all fours on a bed. The camera panned down across her ass, smooth and round, tapering to a pair of long, long legs as she knelt on the bed. As I watched transfixed, the camera focused on the cleft between her sweet ass cheeks, and I could see the hairless opening of her pussy.

The view shifted forward until I could see her face. It was the same girl, of course, as in the first video, now with a wicked smile on her face. She was obviously enjoying what was happening.

I heard a low murmur, a male voice, too low to make out what was being said, but I knew it must be the voice of the cameraman. The girl — no, my mind now said, not "the girl," it's Kara — Kara smiled, glancing sideways at the camera, running her tongue over her lips. She turned back toward the camera's position and bent down, the camera following her.

The thick penis that I recognized from the first video now bobbed into view, erect and swollen, and Kara wrapped her lips around it, slurping loudly, staring into my eyes — into the camera, I told myself, she's playing to the camera, not you. Or was she?

The camera panned back to Kara's ass, and as I watched, the massive prick positioned itself against her smooth cunt lips, sliding in with one smooth motion. I heard a gasp and watched as her hips began to thrust back against the huge organ, watched as the man began to thrust into her harder and harder, eliciting first moans and then screams of pleasure.

There was a moment when the camera jerked crazily, then it took on an independent motion, making it clear that a third person was now operating the camera. I watched as it zoomed out slightly, allowing me to see all of Kara's body and most of her lover's as well — only his head and shoulders remained out of view.

Whoever he was, he was fucking her wildly now, and it was clear that she was in the throes of a serious multiple orgasm. Wordlessly, her mouth formed an "O," the sound emanating from her throat nearly that of a wild animal, her blue eyes wide.

I heard his voice growl, "Do you want it in your ass?" She didn't, probably couldn't speak, but nodded frantically. He stopped thrusting momentarily, repositioned himself, and as the camera shifted to catch the act, slowly forced his way into her tight anus, his cock coated and shiny with her teenage pussy juice.

It was then that she said the words that blew my mind.

"Yes, yes, YES, DADDY! FUCK MY ASS, DADDY!" she screamed.

==

I stood stunned. Daddy? Did she mean that literally? I had met Kara's father a time or two, but I didn't know him well. He was a little older than I, a little grey at the temples, but solid; the body I saw on the screen could very well be his.

I heard laughter — a voice that wasn't coming from Kara, and one that sounded eerily familiar. The camera angle dipped for a moment, as if the operator's arm got tired, and I saw a bare female foot with brightly painted nails — and my stomach clenched.

It was Stefani's foot. I'd have known it anywhere. She was shooting the video.

The camera panned back up to where Kara and, I assumed, her father, were madly copulating. In that moment, both of them began to moan and for the first time his face was visible. It was the face of the man I remembered as Kara's dad, and I watched, fascinated and horrified as he emptied his load into his teenage daughter with a yell.

==

The screen went black, and I sat on the bed, stunned. Kara and her father, in an incestuous relationship...? And moreover, my sweet and — I thought — innocent Stefani, not only aware of it but apparently encouraging it, serving as camera girl... was she involved? Was she fucking Kara's father too? I was literally in shock.

Not knowing what to do, I sat on the bed in quiet contemplation, shaken to my core, as the moon rose outside my window.

Just as the display on my clock-radio displayed 11:00pm, there was a gentle knock at my door.

"Come in," I said, in a voice like desert sand.

Stefani stepped into my room, wearing a pink tee shirt and bare legs. "Hi, daddy," she said quietly.

"Hi," I replied, uncertainly.

"Are you OK?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, not at all sure that I was.

"Uhm..." she said.

I looked at her wordlessly.

"Did you watch the video?" she said.

"The video?" I replied. "Yeah." I hesitated. "Both of them." The words seemed foreign on my tongue.

"Oh... yeah," she said. "Both of 'em." She giggled just a little.

I stared at her. What the fuck did she think was funny?

"Daddy?" she said. "Are you mad?"

"Mad?" I replied. "No, I'm not mad... confused, I guess. Very confused."

"It was Kara's idea," she said. "She and her daddy... they've been..."

"Fucking?" I supplied, giving her a stern look.

She turned a pale pink. Then she smiled and said, "Yes. Fucking. They've been fucking for a couple of years, since her mom divorced her dad."

"And you knew about it all the time?" I asked.

"Since a few weeks after they started," she replied.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered. "So what was the point in telling me, in showing me the videos? What made you ever think I'd want to know? Are you doing it with him, too? I know you were running the camera part of the time."

Her eyes got big for a moment, then she smiled and blushed simultaneously. "Me doing her dad? Oh, god, no. That's her thing, Daddy. But yeah, they had me help with the video on the second one."

"Then why?" I repeated.

She looked at me like I was a moron.

"Daddy," she said, shaking her head slightly. "you can be so dense sometimes." she smiled. "I want you..." she hesitated, then let the words spill out of her mouth. "I want you to do it to me."

==

If I had thought I was stunned before, that was nothing compared to the immense weight of this new revelation. I sat speechlessly, staring at my beautiful, young daughter who had just told me that she wanted to fuck her daddy. That she wanted to fuck me.

"Baby," I said finally, "We can't... that's just..." I couldn't assemble the sentences. Part of my brain had disengaged. My tongue would no longer form English words.

"Why?" she smiled. "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh, hell, sweetheart," I exclaimed, "you're beautiful! It's just... I can't even imagine — why would you want an old man like me?"

She giggled softly. "You're not old, Daddy. You're a hot looking man. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with."

I stared at her, unbelieving. If this was a movie, I would have called bullshit several minutes ago. "Stefani... you should find a nice guy your own age — well, not yet — but in a few years..."

"No, Daddy," she interrupted forcefully. "I don't want any of the guys I know. They're all immature assholes, and —" I must have looked shocked, because she stopped and smiled at me.

"Never heard innocent little Stef use words like this, huh? Yes, daddy, the guys I know are assholes, and your baby Stef wants you to put your hard cock into her wet little pussy and fuck her and make her cum and shoot your hot sperm into her," she grinned wickedly.

I decided that I was over the edge in looney tunes land. There was no way this was real, but she continued. "I got to watch Kara suck her daddy off. I watched him shove his cock inside her, and fuck her ass, too. I want all of that, Daddy. I want you to do everything you can imagine to my body."

I stared at her as if she had purple skin and three eyes, torn, hating the idea that I wanted her so badly and yet secretly ecstatic at the idea that she wanted me.

I stared at her in silence for a moment, then the dam broke.

I reached for her, my hand slipping beneath the hem of the long pink tee shirt and encountering the velvety smooth skin of her thigh. As if hypnotized, my hand slid upward like an independent creature until, with a gasp, it encountered the fold of her groin where her thigh met her crotch, and my fingertips brushed across the slightly stubbly but exquisitely soft mound of her sweet young shaved sex. Our eyes locked. I knew I wasn't breathing and wondered momentarily if I'd pass out before this was over.

Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers
12