Surprise Package

Story Info
Cassie bitterly plans to spend Valentine's Day alone.
1.5k words
4.3
23.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Valentine's Day alone... what was this, the fourth year in a row? She shrugged off her jacket and slung her purse into the chair in the dining room. She glanced at the stack of magazines on the table. Articles about sexy lingerie and romantic dinners for two filled the February issues and Cassie just couldn't take it anymore. She scooped up the entire pile of magazines and dumped them in the trash. Unwilling to face the rest of the night, she popped a sleeping pill, put on her grungy but comfy sweats and headed to bed, not even bothering to turn on the TV in an effort to avoid the perky and predictable romantic comedies that would be on every channel celebrating this holiday invented by the greeting card companies anyways.

Cassie knew she had nothing to be really upset about. She had been on several dates over the past few months and a couple of them were good... One of them was really good... Cassie closed her eyes and sighed, thinking about the way his rough hands ran down her body, the way his tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, the feel of his throbbing... DING DONG! Cassie bolted upright. Was that the doorbell? Who the hell was here on Valentine's Day? Cassie reluctantly pushed her erotic memories of her single one-night stand out of her mind and went to the door. She felt light-headed and very sleepy on her way down the stairs, and it wasn't until she began fumbling for the hall light switch that she remembered the sleeping pill she'd taken. Getting more tired with each step, Cassie made it to the door and opened it... only to discover that no one was there.

She almost slammed the door in frustration, but then she saw a package waiting on the doorstep. Picking up the package and shutting the door, she wondered what could be inside the box. There was no return address and the label only said her name in big black letters. Cassie wondered briefly if whoever delivered the package was still outside her house, but as she ripped into the box, she found new things to wonder about. Inside the package, Cassie found an odd assortment of Valentine's Day goodies... some romantic, some naughty, some just downright strange. She dug around the contents of the box, trying to find a note that would explain all of the items and who was the mysterious giver, however, there was no note to be found.

Cassie was barely able to fight the effects of the sleeping pill she had taken at this point in time, so she grabbed the sexy lingerie and the chocolate body paint and headed back up to bed. She figured that on Valentine's Day, she could at least sleep in something sexy, even if she was by herself... and who knows? The body paint might actually taste good. Damn, she should have grabbed a spoon out of the kitchen. Upstairs, changing into the see-through black lace panties with matching barely there bra, Cassie thought about him again. Would he have left this for her? Wouldn't he have called or at least made plans to use the contents of the box with her?

Slinking back to bed in her new lingerie set, Cassie was barely able to keep her eyes open, much less ponder the strange box and whoever had sent it. As she slipped into a deep sleep, Cassie couldn't help but think of that night again and pictured his hot body in her dreams...

Silently he moved through the darkness toward the bedroom at the end of the hall. He had watched as she brought the box inside and change into the lingerie. Luckily, she had forgotten to lock the door again, so he had walked right into her house. His cock throbbed in anticipation of the act he was about to commit. It seemed so long ago, the one night they had spent together. Still he could smell the scent of her hair, feel the warmth of her breasts in his mouth, and remember the way she had looked into his eyes as he had plunged deep inside of her. He couldn't wait to be with her again.

He cracked open the door and found her lying seductively on the bed, wearing only the lingerie, sleeping. He wanted to wake her immediately, but at the same time, he wanted to watch her sleep. He wanted to make her come, slowly, while she was dreaming, and bring her back to life with a raging orgasm, before he satisfied himself by burying himself deep within her again. Quickly he removed his clothes and lay down beside her, taking time to visually take all of her in. His eyes moved hungrily up and down her body, noticing her nipples through the lacy bra, the curve of her bellybutton, the slight dampness between her thighs. He had to remind himself to be gentle, so great was his impulse to tear her clothes off and ravage her. Instead he moved slowly, peeling back the bra and taking her nipple into his mouth. She gasped in her sleep, and he froze, but when she continued sleeping, he kept going. He licked and sucked and pinched and caressed her nipples until they were stiff peaks and he could feel the moisture beginning to flow between her thighs. He slid his hands all over her body, feeling alive as he touched her hair, her face, her breasts, her ass, and then...

And then he allowed himself to slide her lacy panties off and gaze at her beautiful pussy. He spread her legs and inserted a finger. She didn't resist. Even with a sleeping woman, he still had the magic touch... He began to lick and slurp down below, pinching and kneading her breasts all the while, until small but certain waves of pleasure began to roll over her body. He kept at his work until the waves grew and grew, and Cassie began moaning in her sleep. Finally the combination of her own moaning and the pleasure that was overcoming her body, Cassie woke herself up in time to experience the most mind-shattering orgasm she had ever had. It didn't matter that she still felt groggy and she didn't remember who was pleasuring her like this... Had she been drunker than she thought the night before? Had she even been drinking? She put her fingers in his thick hair while he continued to lick and suck her clitoris. It didn't matter who he was, this guy knew what he was doing. After climaxing again due to his skilled tongue, he pulled himself on top of her.

She looked into his eyes for the first time that night, and realized that it was him. The single guy that she had fantasized about and slept with only once... was he really here on Valentine's Day, with her?? She didn't have time to think about it any longer because he was kissing her so passionately it made her toes tingle (or maybe that was the long-lasting effect of her orgasm) and what he was doing took over her mind. By now she was soaking wet, and she could tell he was harder than ever.

"Take me," she whispered as she bit his earlobe. He trailed kisses down her neck onto her breasts, then positioned himself to enter her, finally. Cassie reached above her head and gripped the bed post, ready for the thrust and nodded. He began pounding into her, and she moaned, louder than before. The more she moaned the faster he went, and the faster he went, the more she moaned and thrust back. Soon they had a rhythm, and all they could hear was flesh meeting flesh, the sound of Cassie's moans, and the faint creak of the bed as they moved together. With one final thrust, he came, and once she felt his warm emission inside of her she came as well. Sweaty and exhausted, they held each other and kissed. Soon, Cassie dozed off again, so glad that she hadn't spent Valentine's Day alone after all.

The next day, Cassie felt like she had a hangover. Maybe it was the sleeping pill, but she thought it was probably caused by the intense dream she had had the night before. Cassie stretched and laughed at the thought of her dream guy sneaking into her house and making love to her, when she suddenly noticed that her sexy lingerie had been tossed on the floor. She tried to shrug it off, thinking that in the midst of her crazy dream she had removed it herself. Then she heard the shower come on. Her heart leapt into her throat and she didn't know whether she felt excited, relieved, or scared about who the hell was in her shower. Slowly she got up and made her way to the bathroom, covering herself with the sheets. And there he was, climbing into the shower, with a hard-on. He looked at her and grinned.

"You were amazing last night... You know, I think there's enough room for two in here. Wanna shower, and then maybe go for an encore?" he said as walked toward her, threw her sheet on the floor and gently sucked on her neck. Cassie smiled as she melted into his arms, knowing that finally her Valentine's Days would never be spent alone again.