Surprise Sex At The Lake

Story Info
White wife has her way with bbc.
5k words
4.48
134k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.


I have to tell someone this and I can't tell my friends or coworkers. It is eating me up to keep it inside, so here it goes.

My wife and I have been together for almost 30 years. We have been married for 26 years and dated for her four years of high school. I am 47 and she is 45. We have two beautiful children, the youngest of which is 21. Lea has been heavily into fitness since the birth of our first child. She is a size 1 with long blonde hair and green eyes. She got breast implants at 36. She didn't go huge just large enough for her 5'4" frame. Lea isn't shy but she isn't the loudest person in the room either. Because she is fit, I take care of myself as well. We have a great life together. We are financially ok due to a lower 7 figure inheritance. I still work so we can have what we want and not spend the money. Our sex life has grown somewhat monotonous, we still have sex regularly but it isn't as spectacular as either of us would like.

For the past few years we have taken a two-week vacation starting with the 4th of July. Our best friends, Ted and Kim, have a house on the Georgia side of lake Hartwell. It's small but sleeps 12 people comfortable on holiday weekends, three bedrooms with lots of beds. This year after the first rain filled week was over, Ted had to go back to his business for the week and Kim was to stay with us all week. She got a call Monday that her mother had fell and she had to rush home leaving us to ourselves which we were totally fine with.

Now Lea is kinda dark complected so she tans very easily. Because of this she uses sun screen and doesn't develop a dark tan. She also doesn't show a lot of age, looking no older than 35 years old. Tuesday the sun is finally out and we decide to spend the day on the dock reading, drinking and enjoying the blue sky. We mix a batch of summer beer (12oz can of frozen lemon-aid, fill same can with vodka, add 6 beers)and head for the dock. It is about 3:30 in the afternoon, as we are relaxing in our chairs, we hear a boat pull up beside us. We both look up at the same time. It is Mike, one of Ted's neighbors, who has a place 6 docks down from Ted. We have only met him and his wife a couple of times. They are one of the few black couples to own a place around this area. He and his wife are extremely nice people from what I have observed and what Ted has said to me.

"Hey, how's it going," he ask.

"It's hot finally," I respond

"Nick isn't it."

"Yes sir."

"Please, my father is sir. I'm Mike. I saw you guys laying out and thought I might get Ted to drive while I ski."

Lea explained the situation to him and added, "Nick can drive for you. He pulls Ted quite often."

"Well I will take him up on your offer, if he doesn't mind."

I replied, "Not at all."

"Cool. I am headed to the marina to gas up and when I get back we'll go."

Lea offered him a drink. "Mike would you like a drink? Beer, summer beer, bottled water, anything you need?"

"I'll take a bottled water. I don't drink and drive."

Lea leaned forward to get up and instantly a thought shot through my mind. She knew it was only going to be 3 adults this week when she packed so she brought her Malibu Strings bikinis. The one she is wearing is red. It is not terribly small in the front but the back is all strings. When she stands and turns toward the cooler she might as well be nude. Mike, like any man, is checking that shit out. Lea grabs a water and walks back to the edge of the dock tossing Mike the water.

"Thank you very much." He coolly says. "I'll be back shortly."

"Ok. We'll be here." I managed to say after watching my wife openly flirt with a man we barely know. After 2 cups of summer beer maybe she just didn't care but the way she talked and walked, I called it flirting. As he sped off I ask her what that was all about. She said she was just being friendly and wondered if I was a little jealous.

"I'm not a jealous man, you know that." as I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. "I couldn't live life if jealousy ate me up daily. You're hot as fuck and I know love me. I was just curious as to what you were thinking."

"I think I like the feeling of new eyes checking me out from time to time."

With that came a long passionate kiss. Then we sat down, picked up our drinks and waited on Mike to return.

After two hours passed and he hadn't came back we figured something must have happened. We stayed by the water another hour or so then packed it in for the day. After dinner and a dvd, we faded off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we slept kinda late, had breakfast, and went to the store to get some things. We went to the dock around 2 and it was the hottest day so far. It was easily 90° and not a cloud in site. Lea was back on the summer beer. I just stuck to a beer. An hour goes by when I see Mike's boat headed our way. He pulled up and tied on to the dock.

"Guys I apologize for not showing up yesterday. As I was pulling into the marina the fuel pump went out on the boat. They had to order one so the owner had someone drive me home and they picked me up today when it was ready."

"Not a problem." I said, "we were just hoping you were ok."

"If your up to it I could use a driver now."

"Absolutely." I hoped up and stepped onto his boat.

"How about a hand," I hear from behind me as I turn to see Lea holding out her hand. I take her hand as I secretly wish she wasn't going. I have never been a jealous person but I think I'm feeling that sting. Mike is a 6'2" good looking piece of black man. On top of that my scorching hot wife is wearing another MS bikini. This one is smaller in the front than the red one, it is white and sheer when wet.

Mike unties and we take off to the end of the cove. I pull him for 3 passes through the calm water. Mike is a very good slalom skier and shows great athleticism as he tears up the water. When he drops I circle around to pick him up. As he climbs into the boat he tell me to jump in and he will drag me up. So I put on a jacket, slip my feet into the ski and slide into the water. At this time Lea makes an announcement.

"I don't mean to be crude but I have to pee," she says.

"Jump in," Mike replied. "When you gotta go, you gotta go."

She is at it again I say to myself. Lea walks to the back and onto swim platform then slips into the water several feet from me. She holds on to the wood of the platform for a moment, then she ducks under to wet her hair. As she pulls her self up I am watching Mike for his reaction because that bikini is going to be completely see through. As she stands up on the swim platform his eyebrows raise over his sunglasses and he is totally fixed on her. She tilts her head back and squeezes the water out of her ponytail. After a second Lea turns around to face me as I float waiting to ski.

"Don't embarrass yourself," she says with a wicked smile.

She is hot as hell, I must say, standing there practically naked. Her breasts are plainly visible as is her perfectly waxed pussy. Lea has large labia and it is very noticeable at this point.

"Lea, sit down and lets get him up on a ski," Mike says finally breaking the obvious tension.

She takes the seat next to him that faces the back to watch the skier. I give Mike the go sign and I come up on the first try. Lucky for me because Lea is definitely not paying me any attention so I hope Mike is watching in his mirror. I can ski but not near the level of Mike or Ted so I can watch as them two have what appears to be a deep conversation. After two passes through the cove I drop off and Mike, who is thankfully watching, turns around to get me. We head straight back to the dock and he pulls up and we jump off.

"Thanks again," Mike says.

"No problem. Thank you for dragging me around."

"Mike," Lea chimes in. "Why don't you join us for dinner? Nick is going to grill some chicken and I'm going to make a couple of light sides, we'll have plenty."

"Thank you but I..." he starts.

"Ah come on. It's just us two and we need someone to hang out with. We will eat right around 7, just be here."

"Ok, how can I refuse."

"Great," Lea says smiling. "We will see you then."

As Mike speeds off toward his dock, I can't help but ask. "What is going on here? Is there something I should know?"

"No not at all. He just seems like a really good guy. We talked on the boat about his family and he really loves them."

"Ok," I respond somewhat unsure.

"And to be very honest, I enjoyed the eyes of someone we barely know checking me out. It makes me fell young and desirable. Plus you will reap the rewards of that later my love."

She gives me a deep kiss and we spend the rest of the afternoon together in the sun.

Six-thirty rolls around and Lea is in the process of cooking her part of dinner and she has time to take a quick shower. Mike arrives at 7:45 with a bottle of red wine in hand.

"Wecome, you didn't have to do that," I say as Mike shakes my hand and hands me the wine.

"I had it in the house and it goes well with grilled chicken."

"You made it," Lea says as she comes out on the back deck. "Oh and a red....nice"

I turn to see what she is wearing and my first thought is "it figures." Her hair is brushed but still wet. She is wearing a thin white BE BE tank top, no bra, and a pair of tight Soffe shorts.

"Thanks for inviting me," Mike says. "I wasn't looking forward to an evening alone."

"I am almost finished with the chicken here. Why don't you go ahead and open the wine and we will eat in just a moment."

Dinner was pleasant. We talked about work, family, and friends as well as common interest. I have to say Lea was right he seemed like a great guy.

After we had finished eating, Mike volunteered to clean up. Lea suggested we move outside to the screened porch where bugs would not bother us and it was getting darker and cooler for a nice evening. She poured herself a second glass of wine and we all went to the porch. We talked and laughed as Lea's iPod played quitely in the background. Around 9 o'clock a song Lea loves started to play (Led Zepplin's When the Levy Breaks) and she started to dance in her seat next to me. Half way through the 7 minute song she leaned into me and whispered....

"Do you love me?"

"With all my heart," I replied.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course," I said with a puzzled look.

"When this song ends I want you to shut off the music completely and sit here quitely," she ordered for lack of a better term.

She stood up and then kissed me softly on the lips.

"I think I'm going to head home," I heard Mike say.

"No, don't go. I am just teasing Nick. He loves it and he needs it from time to time," Lea responded.

Mike rose and took a step as Lea moved to cut him off. She stood in front of him dancing seductively as the song began to wind down. I did as I was ask when the song ended. You could feel the tension as what was only a few seconds seemed like minutes before Lea spoke.

"Mike, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I am just trying to add some excitement to our lives"

"Hey, I'm married and..." Mike started.

Lea interrupted him as she was lightly touching the rapidly growing bulge in his shorts with her finger tips. "But you are definitely not dead. Wow, this is more than I thought it would be."

I think he could have left until she said that.

"What makes you say that?," Mike questioned.

Before she spoke again, Lea pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it to me. She then began the rub and pinch her nipples.

"Oh I was checking you out on the boat and I was thinking there wasn't much to what I have heard over the years"

"Well I guess you need to see for yourself."

Lea removed her shorts. She then put her arms around Mike's neck pulling her naked body against him.

"I hoped you would say that," as she gave him a wet kiss on the lips. She then dropped to her knees in front of him. Mike removed his shirt as Lea took hold of his Nike gym shorts waistband at the hips. She slowly pull his shorts and underwear down together. As his dick began to show it was obvious this was not a penis. She finally cleared the tip with the shorts and his stiff cock sprang upwards.

"Holy fuck." Lea sat back, ass resting on her heels as she was taken back by the size of his cock. I would guess it was 10 inches in length and was proportionally thick. It appeared to be perfectly round and just as Mike was not light skinned, his cock was just as black. About 3 inches from the tip was a dark pink color. I assume from him being circumcised. I don't know if he was naturally void of lots of pubic hair or if he trimmed but he was practically without. I will say this as a totally heterosexual man, he had a nice looking cock.

"Uhhh...this is a little bigger than I was thinking. Do you think you can get it in me?" Lea said as she looked up at Mike.

"Honey I am not going to be a brute. I'm just going to give you a good fucking and before we are finished, you will have my entire dick inside you."

She gently took his cock in her hands. Slowly feeling it's length and girth, "Oh my God, my fingers won't touch it's so thick." Lea parted her lips and slipped them over the head of his dick. A moan escaped her throat as she felt his size in her mouth. She slowly stroked the shaft with both hands as she sucked as much of his cock as she could with her mouth. Mike stood before her with his hands on his hips as she worked his cock like she wanted him to remember this blow job for a long time to come.

Lea used her left hand to hold his dick up against his abdomen and took the large balls into her right hand. She began to suck them one at a time. Mike obviously enjoyed this. "Fuck yeah....suck my balls. Damn that shit feels good....mmmmm I'm gonna fuck your pussy good. Suck that dick some more."

Lea took his cock in her mouth again. This time trying to inhale as much of it as she could. With 5 or 6 inches in her mouth, her stomach would spasm as she gagged on the thick cock. She was keeping it in her mouth as long as she was able before pull her head back and taking a breath. Half of his dick was coated with her salvia as she stroked it from head to balls with both hands making his entire cock shine in the light. Lea continued to work Mike like this for several minutes until she couldn't wait any longer.

"I need you to fuck me....I need it now." Lea said almost pleading.

Mike lay himself down on the area rug covering the floor. Pointing his cock straight up, "You first," he said with a knowing smile.

Lea straddled his waist and lowered herself to her knees. She reached between her thighs and took his cock in her hand. Lea began to rub her sweet wet pussy with the large dark head.

"Oh my God...I'm dripping wet and nervous at the same time."

She positioned his dick at the opening of her pussy and slowly eased back with her hips. At first entry she drew in a deep breath and held her body still. Then slightly pushing back more of Mike's dick eased into her.

"Oh my God" she said in a high pitched voice which came across to me that she seemed uncomfortable. She rocked forward until the head of his cock was visible. Now slowly again she slid back down, this time a little more of the black dick filled her cunt. As it did her tone changed. Now her voice was deeper, more throaty and lustful.

"Jesus it's big...oh fuck that feels good...this is...," she stopped.

Lea locked her lips onto Mike's. With a deep tongue kiss she began to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck," she said breaking their kiss. "In gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

And cum she did. Pushing back she held herself as a huge orgasm ripped through her. Her toes curled, her back arched, her hips thrust a couple of times and she collapsed on Mike's chest.

Lea still had only felt about 7 inches of Mike's dick. She kissed him again before standing up and squatting over his cock. Mike held it so she could lower herself onto him. This time it went right in and she went down stopping with a good 3 inches showing. Lea started fucking herself on his big dick. Raising and lowering her cunt on the black dick that owned her right now. I could see the wetness from her pussy glistening on his dick. With her hands on her thighs, her pace quickened. Mike pinched her nipples and she let go again. Waves of orgasms over came her. She was fucking him without thought of the world.

Mike lay back with his head resting on a pillow, "Fuck that pussy up and down on that dick." Lea's orgasm was strengthened by his words.

"It's splitting my pussy open....oh fuck it's good. I never thought...damn...I..I..I..OOOHHHHH DAMN," she cried out as she collapsed once again onto his chest, knees on the floor and her hips thrusting up and down, continuing to fuck him as she came. A moment later she was still. Then it was Mike who began to move. Raising his hips off of the floor, fucking her wet cunt slowly from below her. Lea immediately reacted to this by slightly raising herself off of his chest. She started bucking her hips wildly as this was grinding her clit into Mike's groin. I don't believe she had stopped cumming from the last orgasm, for within a minute she was crying out again.

"Oh fuck me....right there....right there," she stiffened her body and squeezed her pussy tight pushing his dick out and a squirtting stream of her cum covered his cock and balls.

"Oh my god I haven't cum this hard in years," she moaned as she lay on his chest catching her breath.

Lea pulled herself off to Mike's side and took his cock in her mouth. She licked it clean of her juices. Mike stood up and pushed the ottoman all the way against to chair. He took her by the hand to help her up.

"Lie down here with your ass just off the edge of the ottoman," he instructed her.

Mike knelt down between her legs. His long upper legs put his dick at the perfect height to enter her. He then raised her knees and held them back with his arms. Mike then started sliding his cock up and down her pussy lips. "Ok, it's my turn. I'm going to work my entire dick into your pussy. I'm going to go easy so you can feel every ok inch of it filling you up."

Lea was going nuts with the sensation of his cock sliding up and down her cunt, pressing on her clit with every pass. But she really loved to be talk to while being fucked and he owned her as he looked her right in the eyes.

"You were thinking about this today weren't you? I wonder how big his dick is you were asking yourself." Mike knew she was ready, "Put my black dick in your pussy."

Lea reached down and guided his cock into her pussy as she was told. Mike push in until he reached about 7 inches and stopped. He held still for a brief second and slightly pushed another inch. Still again then another inch. Lea was flush in the face and chest from the intense pleasure, a light coat of sweat covered her body. Mike drew back slightly and after a moment pushed back in, this time all of his cock was inside her.

"You full of black dick now baby. Feel your pussy fill up as I hold it in tight."

"Oh fuck I feel like I can feel your heart beat," she managed to say.

"I'm gonna pull back real slow and I want your husband to come over here and see how deep this is."

I get up and stand over her as he begins to ease out of her. The lips of her pussy are gripping his cock as it slides out. As he pulls slowly back the dark pink of the end starts to appear.

"God damn that hot," came out of my mouth as I watch Mike pull 10 inches of thick black cock out of my wife's pussy. I suddenly realized that I wasn't mad or jealous or even hurt. I have to say I was actually enjoying this.

Lea didn't look my way when I spoke. She was to fixated on Mike's huge cock now withdrawing from her cunt. As he pulled completely out his dick seemed an impossible fit for her pussy as it hovered at her slit. Pushing his cock back in Mike started fucking her with long slow deliberate strokes.

12