Surprise Sex At The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your taking this dick like you need it."

"I do need it. I need to be fucked like a black cock....whore. Oh fuck yes that's it...oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck," Lea groaned as Mike expertly gave her the fucking of her life.

"That's it baby. Take that dick. Look at my cock fucking your pussy." Lea raised her head and watched for a moment before reaching her next wave of orgasms. "You gonna cum on my cock again? I know you are, I know you want too. I want to see that pussy squirt again."

Mike gently quickened his pace with short stokes keeping his dick buried deep in her cunt. Lea was gyrating her hips as he continued to keep all 10 inches of cock inside her.

"Holy fuck I'm cumming again. Oohhh ffuucckkkk....O..O..O..OHHH shit it's good." Her juices pushed out from around his dick as her entire body spasmed from her orgasm. "God damn I can't....I can't...I can't believe....don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop fucking me," Lea cried out. She took Mike by the neck and pulled him down as she raised herself to kiss him while her orgasm slowed. Mike changed from the short quick strokes back to a long slow, all the way out, all the way in fucking.

"God damn you're good. My turn, I wanna fuck you again. Let me push my pussy over your cock," Lea moaned.

Mike slid his dick out of her and helped her to stand. She moved to the sofa putting her knees on the seat and resting her arms on the arm cushion. Mike moved in behind her and placed the head of his cock inside her pussy.

"There you go baby. Bounce back on me," he ordered.

I stood by their side and watched as Lea began to rock back and forth, pushing herself back until her ass touched his groin. She moved with a pace that was agonizing for me to watch. Knowing I was there and this was my favorite position, she fucked him with the perfect timing to keep his cock in her but not stop moving at all.

"You're fucking all my black dick baby. Get all the dick you can," Mike urged as she steadily moved her body. Her hair and breast were swaying with her rhythm. "Fuck me...your pussy is good."

Lea began to slam her ass back onto his cock. Her head raised, her back arched and her body was cumming again. The juices from her wet cunt literally splashed from between them as she impaled herself on his dick.

"Fuck me like a whore baby. Fuck me like a black dick whore," Mike agged her on. "I'm gonna turn you over and cum in your pussy. Are you ready for that?"

All this time Lea is just fucking herself senseless. Grunting and moaning with a primal desire.

"Please cum inside me," she managed to say.

Mike moved back away from her, withdrawing his cock. She remained motionless as she collected herself. I saw that her pussy was now gaping open, something I haven't ever seen with her.

Lea rolled over onto her back leaving enough room for me to sit between her head and the arm of the sofa. She lifted her legs and held them back by grabbing her knees. As I sat down, Mike rested on his knees and entered her pussy to the hilt with one stroke.

"Oh fuck,' Lea gasp. "You're back in there deep." Mike began to pound his dick into her cunt. "Oh baby...fuck me hard....deep...split my pussy open."

I had been watching all this time and figured "what the hell she's my wife," so I reach out and pinched her nipples. She instantly started to cum. As she tensed her body Mike started grunt like he was nearing orgasm. I reached my hand down to her clit and began to rub my finger over it. Mike's pounding would push my hand tighter to her clit as I was rubbing it.

A combination moan and scream came from her throat as she gripped the cushions with both hands. If anyone were outside there house they would have heard her cumming. Her eyes tightly closed and her mouth open, her face and chest again flush with the strongest orgasm yet. Mike continued his rhythmic pounding as she cried out in pleasure.

"God damn, I cumming," Mike said as he sank his cock deep into her. "Oh fuck," he grunted as his cock began to fill her pussy with his cum. "MMMM....fuck me that's good."

Lea was now near passing out as she was over come with orgasms.

"Oh God I can feel you cumming inside me. Oohhh it's so warm I can feel it." She now clung onto him as he had dropped his chest to hers. "I have never been fucked like this before. God damn your cock is good."

Mike held is cock inside her for a moment, as he slowly withdrew his now semi-hard dick they locked their mouths together for a deep kiss one last time. Lea lay on the sofa motionless as Mike stood and began searching for his clothes. He gathered his things, dressed and quietly left the screened-in porch without speaking a word. I sat with Lea's head resting at my thigh coming back to reality from this surreal scene I had just witnessed. For twenty minutes I sat there before Lea moved. Her eyes opened and she smiled up at me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

"Thank you," she told me. "I hope you will always love me. I really needed that. I feel closer to you that ever before. I know that sounds crazy but that's how I feel."

"Yes it does sound crazy."

"It was a one time thing to add excitement to our sex life. The next time we make love you'll know what I'm talking about."

We kissed passionately and Lea, after breaking that kiss, stood up and went into the house and went straight to bed. Meanwhile I'm left with a hard dick and a very erotic vision in my mind. After relieving myself, I was left with an empty feeling I didn't expect. I spooned up to Lea as she lay sleeping and dozed off to sleep.

The rest of the story is coming but I wanted to get this off my mind.

12