Surprise Submission

Story Info
Man discovers a new side of his lover's sexual appetite.
1.6k words
4.38
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the room, and immediately you feel that something is different. Its a room you have been in a thousand times, but yet you can't quite place it.

Then you see her, and you forget what it was you were thinking. Not that there is anything different about her today, she just smiles her usual smile as she walks towards you. But when she gets closer you see something in her eyes, something unusual. She looks...mischievous, and you begin to wonder what she is up to.

Your heart begins to race as you attempt to look around the room. But instead she takes your face in her hands and kisses you hard, he tongue finding yours and you forget again and revel in the moment. She reaches up and begins to unbutton your shirt without ever stopping the kisses. Soon you find yourself half naked in front of her. Her hands find their way to your nipples and you suck in your breath as she teasingly pinches them. Your hands reach for her breasts, but she stops you.

She brings your hands together quickly on her lower back, and before you know it your hands are bound by cold metal and you hear the unmistakable click of the lock. She quickly ducks under your clasped hands and removes herself from your embrace...and you see that look in her eyes again and realize that you are hard as a rock, yet she hasn't even seemed to notice.

She asks, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course," you answer.

She appears in front of you with what looks like a black silk scarf and you know what is about to happen. She gently ties it so that you can see nothing at all. She doesn't say a word.

Then suddenly, "Don't move!" she barks, and you are surprised by the authority in her voice.

"Not like her at all" you think...but then none of this is like her, really.

You can no longer tell if she is even in the room, but you hear something. A mechanical sound, like gears grinding. Then she reappears in front of you, her hands on yours, lifting your hands and arms above your head. You wonder what she is up, but you don't say a word.

Then you feel it. Cold metal again, but this time not around your wrists, but between them. You try to pull your hands down without success and you realize that they are hooked onto something just above your head. The gears again. And slowly your arms begin to raise, pulled higher and higher above your head. You want to say something, but you sense that it would not be wise. The gears do not stop until your arms are stretched completely above your head, and you stand solely on your tip toes, just enough to support your full weight, but not enough to get loose. You wonder where she is.

A single finger touches your chest. She is right in front of you. Her finger moves slowly down to your stomach. You grin. She stops.

Next you feel her hands on your back, her nails digging into your skin.

You feel her hands on the waistband of your jeans. She has to know by now how hard you are. She unbuttons then unzips your jeans. Her hand brushes against your cock. You try to move your hips into her hands then you realize that you have very little ability to move without feeling the pressure in your shoulders, so you relax.

She lets your jeans fall to the floor and with a sigh of relief you cock springs free, but now your feet are bound by your jeans. You are helpless. At her mercy, and completely and totally turned on by that fact. You begin to wonder just exactly what she has in store for you.

You feel her pressed up against your back, naked. her nipples obviously hard against your skin, and you realize that she is just as turned on as you. She reaches around and plays with your nipples, then gently runs her hands around your chest, down your stomach, down each leg and back up again. You ache to be touched.

Then she is gone again.

Suddenly you feel her hands wrapped around your cock. You are surprised by the quickness of it all, and you realize that she is kneeling in front of you. Your anticipation grows.

You feel her breath on your cock, feel her moving around it, almost like she is inspecting it. Her tongue darts around the tip and a moan escapes your lips. Harder now her tongue explores the head of your cock, finding every groove, lingering for just a moment on each sensitive spot. Her tongue moves down the shaft, around each throbbing vein, exploring, dancing, teasing, and moves up the shaft again. Suddenly, her mouth engulfs your cock, sucking hard, in and out of her mouth you move. Then, as suddenly as it started, it stops again.

She is gone.

She leaves you hanging there for what seems like forever. Then out of nowhere she appears behind you. Her tongue traveling slowly down your spine. Her tongue and her teeth tease what seems like every inch of skin on your back, lingering on the spine where the nerves gather, leaving you with a pleasant tingling both in your back and in odd remote areas of your body...your knees, your toes, your ears, and her fingers tickling the skin on your legs as her hands gently move down the back of your legs and up the front.

She takes your cock in her warm hand and strokes you gently, her hand moving the full length of your shaft, her tempo varying from very slow to crazy and everywhere in between. You want to tell her to stop, that it is all going to end too send, but you don't have to. Of course, like everything else today, she stops this too.

She stays behind you for a few more moments and then she is gone again, but this time not for long. You think its her hair you feel on your skin, then you realize it is not, its a feather. The feather tickles your skin erotically...down your back, around your hips, on your neck, your ears, your arms. Then around to the front: your chest, your stomach, moving slower as it gets closer to your throbbing cock. Down your legs and back up, across your balls. You suck in what seems like all the air in the room when the feather touches, teases your cock. Its so sensitive now that even the lightest touch drives you up the wall. Again you feel too close and again she stops just in time and disappears only to reappear behind you again.

This time its unmistakable: leather and lots of it, brushing across your back and your ass. Then you feel it: the stinging as she whips the leather over your skin. Your cock jumps and throbs at the pain. Over and over the harsh leather crosses your back, but never exacting too much pain, just the right level to keep you wincing yet wanting more and more and more. The whip moves down your legs, lashing but not cutting, making your breath come hard and shallow.

The whip is taking the same path as the feather, yet the thought of the leather on your cock brings you surprising pleasure. She doesn't make you wait long. The whip moves its lingering course over the skin of your legs, up to your stomach, across your chest, each piece of leather finding its own real estate on your skin, leaving its mark as if marking territory, then lowly down your stomach again. She stops. You moan, wanting to beg her to continue.

Out of the blue, there it is: the leather finds footing on the skin of your cock. Lighter than before, but with enough force to make you groan aloud. Over and over again the whip brings you pleasure you have not known before and for the first time you hear her breathing, hard and deep, but not from exertion, but from pleasure. She too is enjoying the pain being exacted on your skin, on your cock.

The whipping stops and you hear her move closer and drop to her knees. She grabs your cock with both hands and hungrily engulfs the entire shaft with her mouth in one move, her tongue hot on your sensitive skin. She deftly moves your cock in and out of her mouth, her tongue swirling and teasing the entire time. Faster and faster she moves, seeming to respond to the increase in your breathing, her hand moving in time to her mouth. Your balls begin to tingle. You muscles tense. You let out a loud guttural groan as you begin to cum. Her thumb presses down on the underside of your cock. You scream as you cum.

She releases her thumb and it starts all over again as waves of pleasure roll through you a second time. Your cock throbs as it fills her mouth with your fluid. She doesn't stop, but continues to work your cock until the last drop is sucked from you and your cock is so sensitive it almost hurts.

She lets you go and stands up. You hang there, barely able to support your weight on your now weak legs. You feel something pressing up against your legs, then you hear the gears start to grind. She lowers the hook quickly and as she does you fall to the floor, your fall caught by the couch cushions.

You wake in a fog, disoriented, and for a moment you do not comprehend where you are. As you become more aware, you realize, that without knowing quite how you got here, you are completely helpless once again, your legs and hands handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded once again...