Surprise, Surprise

Story Info
Things aren't always what they seem, even at home.
10.5k words
4.26
201.7k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to rozezwild for her editing to make this a better story.

*

I love surprises. I always have. Christmas morning was always full of surprises. There were surprises on my birthday. Sometimes other surprises just seemed to pop out of no where.

But then, not all surprises are good. Some can be simply devastating.

Let me go back and give a little history. Back in high school, I was a little on the geeky side, a member of the Chess Club, the National Honor Society, the Math Club and a few other of those less-than-popular activities. Nevertheless I was lucky enough to date modestly often and several times managed to dip my wick into some pretty sweet honey pots. I wasn't the school stud but then I wasn't a virgin either.

When I moved on to college though, it was a whole different world. For the first couple of years, I reveled in the fact that there were many women there who found knowledge to be attractive. I dated a variety of coeds and few refused my advances. I recognized that it was just sex without love but sex can be very gratifying!

Then part way through my junior year, I met Ann at an afternoon tea at the home of one of my professors. She was not a classic beauty but she certainly was more than just attractive. Although she was conservatively dressed, it was obvious that she had a very nice figure, the kind I much preferred.

After spending some time chatting with her, I asked if she would let me take her to dinner and a movie the next week and she agreed. Although there was no sex involved, we both seemed to like each other's company. On our second date the following week, I felt her out about sex and she told me that she was a virgin and intended to remain that way until the night she was married, since her religion taught her that was the right thing to do. I told her I could live with that, although I didn't tell her how many times I masturbated thinking about it.

Toward the end of that school year, I asked Ann to marry me and she said yes. We decided to have the wedding during the Christmas-New Year's Holidays that year and began making plans for a relatively small wedding. I say relatively because with my sister's family and her four older sisters and one brother and all of their families, we would have about 150 people before we included our closest friends, swelling the invitation list to about 200, still small by some standards.

The night after we were married, we drove a short distance to a nice hotel. I thought it was a little odd when she spent 70 minutes in the bathroom and came to bed in a flannel nightie. She didn't keep it on long but I'm not sure she was really ready to shed it. For sure, the work was all up to me.

I spent quite a bit of time in foreplay, kissing her, licking her, running my fingertips lightly all over her. But when I finally got to her pussy, her lips were almost dry. My cock had been producing more pre-cum than she was. And when I attempted to slip a finger into her, she complained that I was pinching her. What a passion killer!

I went back to sucking and licking her tits, which were nice sized and stood up very well, although her nipples were on the small side. At last she was damp enough and encouraged me to climb on. I got in her saddle and gently worked my cock up and down, trying to get it as well-lubricated as possible. Even then it was a major production to break her hymen. Then I put everything I had learned to work trying to please her. My best efforts seemed to no avail and by the time I came, she had made no sounds to indicate pleasure and the only expressions of approval were some kisses. I never felt any movement from her at all, let alone anything that seemed to indicate an orgasm.

The next day we caught a flight that connected with a Caribbean cruise. It bothered me that, even on our honeymoon, we only had sex once a day and that was almost always in the missionary position. She didn't want to try any other positions. I asked why I was not pleasing her but she swore that she was loving it, even if she didn't make a lot of noise or talk about it. Uh, huh!

I eventually got her to try doggy style and that was okay for her so we had a little variety ... about as little as possible. Other positions 'hurt her legs" or 'made her back sore' or something. And some nights she was 'just too tired' to have sex - that after laying around the pool under an umbrella all day! After we got back into our daily routines, the same thing happened except the frequency of sex began slowly dropping - once every two days, then every three, then weekly and once every two weeks.

Not that she was not helpful. She did use her hands on my cock and balls frequently, if she didn't get that messy stuff on her hands. And she didn't mind kneading my balls while I jacked off, as long as I didn't get my cum on her. Maybe I should have seen something wrong then but I didn't. I whined and wheedled and coerced and complained, all of which she listened to very earnestly, but nothing actually changed. By the time I graduated, I was distraught. This was not what I had bargained for - I thought!

Then Ann came up pregnant just after I landed my first big job in the loan department of a large southeastern financial institution. Ann's sex drive seemed to increase a little and I was pleased. For nine months, I got some about once a week - not very much but when you've been on short rations, it seemed great.

Unfortunately after Amy was born, our schedule reverted to the same old same old. Not very good. I soon became frustrated again. I would get fed up after a while and we've have an argument. She would pretend to listen to me and agree to do something about it but in reality she was just appeasing me because the schedule never improved. In fact I was lucky to get a piece every three weeks. For 22 months I put up with it.

Then Ann's attitude seemed to change. She actually initiated sex one night, then fended me off the next six before letting me screw her again. Six weeks later, after a rather satisfying bout of fucking, mostly banging into her ass from behind, she announced that she had seen a doctor and she was pregnant again. Sure enough at the end of nine months of almost weekly fucking, Edward was born. I was ready to try to make her pregnant immediately but she wasn't having any.

Okay, okay. So there are alternatives, you say, without breaking our wedding vows. Sure there are. We could have oral sex. I love oral sex. I love giving as well as receiving. One time - one fucking time - she put her lips around my cock, for maybe all of 7 seconds before she decided there was no way she could stand that slippery thing in her mouth. It never entered her lips again.

Well, I do love to give oral. A number of my lady friends had complimented me on my technique and staying power with my tongue. But not Ann. To her, it was an abomination that I would even want to put my lips between her legs. She couldn't believe that I would want to suck her pussy and then kiss her with those same lips! Three times during all the years we were married I threatened and begged until she let me spend a few minutes there but never to a satisfactory end.

So there's always anal, right? Wrong! One time - that's one, uno, a single - one time I talked her into letting me fuck her ass. I spent 45 minutes preparing her and when the tip of my finger eased into her, she started crying. When the head of my cock pushed inside, she screamed so loud I thought I was killing her. She was tighter than the fangs of an aroused Doberman pinscher. Needless to say that never happened again.

So after the second baby was born, our sexual activity reverted to the once every 3 - 4 weeks schedule. Argh! So frustrating! I began spending a little more time at work so I didn't have to think about it at home. When I was home, I immersed myself in a couple of non-sexual hobbies to keep my mind off it.

That is not to say that I didn't still try. I took her a bouquet of flowers every few days. I took the family out to eat fairly regularly. I made arrangements for a baby sitter every 7 to 10 nights to take her on a 'dinner and movie date' in hopes that she'd feel romanced and more inclined to be loving in bed. Sometimes it worked but I think that was mostly coincidental, falling on the night I would have gotten it if I hadn't put out any effort at all.

I was so tempted to look for satisfaction elsewhere. I was convinced that Ann wouldn't know and probably couldn't care less as long as she wasn't embarrassed by something I did in public. And there were opportunities. Man, were there opportunities! After our fifth anniversary, I was assigned out to the information systems department as a consultant. They were working on the design of a totally new in-house software package for every aspect of the banking system, to include tie-ins to the branch banks. It was a concept that had never been attempted in those days.

One of the project managers in the IS department was a 32-year-old brunette named Melissa Eldridge. I was assigned to work with Melissa and her team of systems analysts and the first day I walked into her office, I was struck by her sexiness. Yes, she was pretty but her aura said, "Sex, sex, sex!"

Right from the beginning, she told me to call her Missy or Mel. I'd have called her anything she wanted as long as she let me stay close. I had a difficult time (yeah, a 'hard' time!) maintaining control around her. She preferred slick jersey dresses with V-necks that showed generous cleavage and relatively short skirts that flirted with showing what was underneath, but never actually did.

Missy and I worked closely on the design development and she often looked over my shoulder at notations I made on the forms we used. It never seemed to bother her when her bulbous boobs rubbed against my shoulder, although it caused me thousands of throbbing, painful erections. She frequently leaned over the desk, giving me an unobstructed view of her great breasts.

Yet I resisted temptation. It was very, very difficult to do but I kept thinking of my commitment to Ann and my family. In a way, being close to Missy and knowing that I could have had her anytime I wanted her just for the asking made it even harder to accept what was happening at home.

As our daughter got involved in little kids' activities like soccer and cheerleading, Ann spent more and more time away from home. I'd call in the afternoon to make arrangements to take her to dinner or something and she'd be gone. She would come in breathless just after I got home or maybe arrive just before I did and rush to make dinner for the family. If it wasn't a game, it was team practice. Unfortunately they played all their games in the afternoon when I couldn't possible take off from work. When autumn turned into winter, Ann enrolled Amy in a city-sponsored girl's basketball program and the same hectic schedule applied through early spring. When basketball ended, she was enrolled in softball and nothing changed.

Except our sex schedule. Ann no longer had time to fuck me once every three or four weeks. It turned into once every six weeks - maybe. Every few weeks we had a big fight after the kids went to bed. Ann was very sympathetic. She listened to every argument I made and even agreed with them. She promised to try harder. And nothing - NOTHING - changed. Except that sometimes it was even longer.

Amy's schedule kept her busy the year round. Then after two years, when Amy started school, Eddie began a similar schedule of activities: coed soccer in the fall, boys' basketball in winter and early spring, and T-ball in late spring and summer. Any time that wasn't filled by their sports activities was filled with extracurricular school activities. Amy was gone every afternoon and sometimes for hours one Saturday mornings while I often had to work.

We were into our eighth year before I suspected that things were not what they seemed. One evening after the family rushed in, Amy had asked me to repair her softball glove so we went downstairs where I kept some leather lacing. We got to talking about what they had been doing and she talked about she and Eddie playing with Traci and Heather. Those were the daughters of Ann's youngest sister, Lee. I carefully asked Amy to tell me about it and she said that her mom had dropped them off at their house right after they had eaten lunch and didn't come back until just before they came home.

I didn't want to believe it. Surely it couldn't be. Maybe Amy was just confused. But if Ann was spending the afternoons without the kids and not telling me about why, what possible legitimate reason could there be?

After Amy took her repaired glove upstairs, I walked over to the laundry chute and dug into the basket of dirty clothes. There, just covered with one of my old shirts, was a set of sheets from our bed. I didn't have to wonder about what had been happening - there were big cum stains in the middle of the satin sheet, still vividly wet. My little bitching wife had taken to masturbating violently - or she was cheating big time.

I slumped down to the floor, completely unbelieving. How could this be? So many questions, so few answers.

But the truth was in front of me. I couldn't ignore it. I had to think. I had to know what she was doing. I had to decide what I was going to do.

I covered the sheet back up and slowly climbed the stairs. Composing myself, I tried to act naturally.

Although Ann chatted about the usual things in her life at dinner that evening, I found myself in a funk. I didn't know what was going on but I realized that something ... not even a defined something yet ... was happening that meant that life was not what it had seemed to me. Barely listening to Ann's banter, I mentally reviewed life in the past days ... then weeks, months, years. If something was going on, when had it started? What did it involve? Was it innocent or was she ... I had trouble even thinking the word ... cheating?

After dinner, I mumbled something about working on a hobby project and headed to the basement to think. For the next few hours, I paced the basement floor, thinking through our lives. I realized that I had nothing but suspicions so far. I had to find a way to either get more evidence of wrongdoing or convince myself that everything was innocent activities.

Since the following day was Saturday, there couldn't be a better time to make preparations. I pulled out my cell phone and called Missy's cell phone. When she answered, I explained that I had some family matters that had come up and I needed to take care of them so I wouldn't be in the office Saturday morning. She was quite understanding.

Early the next morning, I got ready just as I normally would and left the house. There was a car rental place just three blocks from our office, so I parked in our building's garage and walked to the car rental place, arranging to obtain a nice little unobtrusive sedan for the next week.

When I left, I drove a few miles to the business of an electronics supplier who did business with our financial institution. Since I was already familiar with the owner, he was more than pleased to show me some of the latest surveillance gear that was available. Some of it would not have stood up in a court of law but it was still useful stuff.

I arranged for a GPS system and a little magnetic transmitter box. I took four sub-miniature wireless cameras with motion detector switches and attached miniature microphones plus a DVD recorder.

By the time I arrived home, it was mid-morning and Ann was gone with the kids - just as she advertised. I spent the next two hours placing the cameras in places where they blended with the décor and pretty well covered the two available bedrooms, the family room, and the basement. The recorder went onto my workbench with all my hobby things, a place Ann never messed with so I knew it would be safe. I would have to hold off on installing the GPS transmitter until her car was available. I headed back downtown to the parking garage where I swapped cars and headed back home as if from a typical Saturday.

When I got home, I started mowing the grass and Amy and the kids pulled in just a few minutes later. Both of the kids were dressed in their softball/baseball gear but neither of them looked like they had played a game - not that you could always tell. Ann blew me a kiss and went on inside, not taking time to say anything. That was about as affectionate as she ever got anyway.

When I finished mowing, I brushed off the mower and pushed it into the garage. Making sure there was no one around, I bent and quickly fastened the transmitter's magnet to the side of the frame in back. Ann would never spot it because she couldn't be bothered looking at her tires, let alone something under her car.

On Monday morning, I went to the office as usual but, instead of going to Missy's office, I headed to the office of the VP in charge of the IS department. I explained to him that I had a family emergency and needed some time off for the next couple of weeks. I'd be glad to charge it against my accumulated vacation time and he agreed, with the stipulation that I talk to Missy and make sure they had plenty to do without waiting for my direction while I was gone.

I rode the elevator down to the IS development floor and walked over to Missy's office. She was waiting for me and I know she was dying to find out what was going on. I told her that Ann and I were having some issues and I needed to get them ironed out. Then we sat and went over where our project stood. I told her that she was free to call me on my cell phone at any time if I could be of service. Then I headed to the garage just before noon.

When I got to my car, I flipped on the GPS and was relieved to find that Ann's car was still at home. I moved a few things over to the rental car and headed toward the house, although I wasn't going home. I would find a quiet spot on one of the side streets and bide my time. I picked up a burger, fries and drink on the way and found the shade of two old oak trees to camouflage the car and provide a little relief from the sun. I settled in to wait.

I didn't have to wait that long. At 1:17 the beeper on the tracking system began to sound intermittently, indicating that the transmitter was moving. In a few seconds Ann's car passed the side street without a glance from her in my direction. I let her get a ways ahead and then pulled into the same street and followed at a distance.

It soon became obvious that she was heading to Lee's house - that is her youngest sister. Ann pulled into their driveway and watched as the kids excitedly ran to the house and entered when Dee Dee opened the door. With a wave, Ann was off, still heading in the same direction she had started. She wound her way to the nearest business section, making me wonder if she was just going shopping.

But then she pulled into the parking lot of a mid-range motel, pulling past the office and heading toward the back of the long building. She seemed to know just where she was going. I kept an aisle of cars between us and followed discretely.

When Ann nosed her car into a parking space facing the building, I found a spot amidst some other cars and parked quickly. Pulling out my camera with a telephoto lens attached, I lifted it so I could watch her through the viewfinder. As usual she took her time getting out, having to check her makeup first and freshen up her lipstick. When she got out, I noticed she was wearing a particularly flimsy summer dress with a very short skirt and not a lot of cover on top either. Her hair was nicely done but was that unusual? Probably not.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers