Surprise Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrklin
mrklin
51 Followers

Ed suddenly drove his cock all the way into her and came. He pulled Lisa's hips backward, mashing his crotch into her ass as his load leapt out of the tip of his cock, and coated her inner walls. She practically screamed around the thick cock filling her mouth as Ed continued to grind his cock into her, filling her with his load.

When Ed's grip on Lisa's hips loosened, she felt his cock back out of her slightly, triggering a cascade of semen, setting it free to trickle out of her. Lisa pulled away from the cock in her mouth and rolled onto her back. Opening her eyes, she looked up to see Ed kneeling on the bed and her neighbor Scott standing in front of where she had been kneeling. She involuntarily gasped when she saw that he was completely naked, and it had been his cock that she had been orally amusing herself with.

"You really shouldn't leave the door standing wide open when you take your guests into the bedroom," he grinned as he crawled onto the bed, moving toward her.

Lisa smiled widely as Scott positioned himself between her legs and guided his thick erection into her. Lisa looked around the room until she spotted her husband and smiled even more broadly. Her eyes closed quickly when she felt Scott thrust his cock into her all the way and hold perfectly still. A moan escaped her lips and her hips lifted off of the bed to meet him. She felt his cock twitch inside her and he lifted himself off of her, supporting his weight on his forearms. He looked deeply into Lisa's eyes as he began to slowly thrust himself into her, the base of his cock firmly coming into contact with her clitoris with each thrust.

Lisa held Scott's gaze for several seconds, then closed her eyes again to concentrate on the feelings his cock was creating inside her. Her hips began to softly sway too and fro as he picked up the tempo of his thrusts. Matt and John moved toward the bed, John stroking his erect cock, and Matthew stroking his cock back to erection. They both watched Lisa begin to move her hips upward into Scott, as he repeatedly drove the entire length of his cock into her.

Lisa relished the feelings Scott's cock created inside her. His cock was both rock hard and silky smooth at the same time as it delved in and out of her already cum-filled cunt. She felt him adjust his position and settle between her legs a little more, and then his thrusts became even faster and more powerful. She felt the beginnings of another orgasm well up inside her and knew that if she came again on Scott's cock, she would be finished for the night, leaving John out of the picture and undoubtedly more than frustrated after so patiently waiting his turn. Opening her eyes and looking up at Scott, she quietly asked him to stop for a second and let her get on top of him.

Scott withdrew reluctantly, as if leaving the warm, slippery confines of her pussy were torture. He dutifully complied, however, then rolled onto the bed beside Lisa, propping a pillow beneath his head so that he could see what was going on. Lisa straddled Scott, taking his cock into her hand and stroking it up and down as she positioned herself above him. Looking downward to make sure everything was lined up properly, se slowly guided his cock between her slippery lips, and settled herself onto him, gasping as his cock bottomed out inside her and her shapely ass settled onto his thighs.

Lisa leaned forward, bringing her legs around behind her and spreading them wide. "I want you in my ass now, John," she breathed as she began rocking her hips back and forth, setting Scott's cock into motion inside her.

John looked over to Matthew for guidance, and he pointed to a tube of lubricant, which was strategically placed on the nightstand. Taking the lubricant with him, John climbed onto the bed and squeezed a generous amount of the slippery lotion onto his fingers. Before lubricating his cock, he took several minutes to apply a large amount to Lisa's upturned ass. She moaned as he slowly slid a finger into her, causing her to wriggle her hips in even wider circles. Seeing that she not only approved of, but also enjoyed the feeling, he gently added a second finger. Lisa became still as the two fingers entered her to the base of John's palm. All three of them held still as Lisa grew accustomed to the feeling. Ever so slowly, she began to rock her hips back and forth as John applied some of the lubricating lotion to his almost painfully hard cock.

"Now, John," Lisa moaned. "Fuck me now..."

John got into position between Scott and Lisa's legs and gently spread the firm cheeks of her ass with one hand. Positioning his cock at her tightest entrance, he slowly slid forward until just the tip penetrated her, spreading her open to accept him.

Lisa's eyes opened wide as she felt John's cock slowly, yet firmly, penetrate her ass. Inhaling as it bore into her, she grasped at Scott's shoulders, biting her lower lip as the pressure of John's penetration forced her onto Scott's cock even firmer. After almost a full minute, Lisa felt John's pubic hair meet the cheeks of her ass. She let out a sigh, and all three of them held perfectly still to let her get used to being so full of cock.

Within a minute, she began to rock her hips from side to side, settling things inside her and causing both of the throbbing cocks to move in and out of her ever so slightly. She hissed through clenched teeth as she started to rock back and forth between them, sliding both cocks in and out of her at the same time. The guys held still and let her set the rhythm, each of them afraid to hurt her, and both of them wanting her to feel nothing but pleasure.

Lisa resettled her hips over Scott, preparing herself for what she knew would be an incredibly intense orgasm. "Fuck me, guys..." She said with a look of intense concentration on her face.

John moved first, withdrawing half of his length, before slowly pushing it back into her. Lisa groaned deeply, and held onto Scott, a look of wonder on his face as he felt John's cock moving inside her, along side his. Lisa moaned encouragement to John as he began to gently, yet firmly, fuck her.

Scott reached up and held on to Lisa's breasts as they swayed back and forth in front of him. Lisa's eyes remained tightly closed, yet a look of concentration and immense pleasure quickly overtook her face. "Harder... faster..." she groaned, and John was more than happy to comply.

Scott felt John's tempo increase, and he too was soon thrusting his hips upward, driving his cock into Lisa's slippery pussy. Lisa held on to Scott's shoulders, her hips wriggling in tight, rapid circles as she felt her orgasm approach. Scott held onto her hips, pulling her onto his cock even firmer as John began to drive his cock into her ass in deep, fast strokes. Her breath came in short gasps as her body began to shudder between the two men fucking her at the same time. Her orgasm suddenly engulfed her.

Lisa threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt her climax rip through her body. The thick cock buried deep inside her cunt throbbed in response to her inner muscles tightening and relaxing around its girth. With a loud groan, Scott pulled her hips downward onto his with greater force, driving his cock into her completely as his voluminous load of cum suddenly exploded deep inside her. The sensation of Lisa's climaxing body clamping down onto his cock, combined with the added friction caused by the cock in her pussy was more than John could handle. The first blast of his pent up load filled Lisa's wildly humping ass as he drove it into her to the hilt and held perfectly still, content to leave his cock buried deep inside her as he filled her ass with his load.

Scott groaned out loud as he filled Lisa's wildly clutching pussy with wave after wave of semen. John's cock continued to throb deep within her ass as he filled her with his own load. Lisa shook, shuddered, and screamed between them as spasm after spasm wracked her body. So intense was her orgasm that she thought for a second that she would pass out. Throwing herself forward onto Scott's taut body, she groaned gutturally as the cocks inside her began to slacken.

John hissed as he slowly withdrew his cock. A small droplet of cum appeared at the tip of his cock as he sat back, looking at the point at which Scott's cock disappeared inside her. Sighing heavily, he rolled to the edge of the bed and got up, slowly staggering toward the bathroom.

After a minute or two of relaxing, Lisa lifted her upper body off of Scott and looked down at him. A wide grin suddenly appeared on her lips. "Hi neighbor. Just come over to get some sugar?"

Scott laughed and replied, "No, you really left your door open. I came over to see if everything was okay, and found you kind of occupied. Matt told me that this was your birthday party, so I decided I should give you something." Making the muscles in his now flaccid cock twitch inside her, he added; "Happy Birthday!"

"Hmmm..." Lisa replied with a twitch of her own. "...And many more...."

mrklin
mrklin
51 Followers
12