Surprise, Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The surprise continues.
909 words
4.17
12.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an effort to appear completely in control of myself instead of under your control, I close my eyes and focus on a look of both slight boredom and mild curiosity. I know that you will get irritated at the boredom and aroused by the interest, and while you don't mind me choosing to close my eyes, you decide that since I don't wish to see, you will make me unable to for the time being. You slip a blindfold over my eyes. You know I get nervous when I can't see and you relish my discomfort.

As I wait for you to act, thinking it will surely be some kind of punishment for my bottom, I feel my pussy starting to swell and get wet again. You notice this and decide that you will teach me a lesson this evening. The first thing I feel is your tongue sliding from my clit all the way up to my ass. Since I wasn't expecting the tenderness, I moan loudly. Immediately after, you begin to spank my buttocks with your hand. At first they were more like slaps, just something to get my attention. Very soon they begin to get harder and harder. My ass feels like it is on fire. Every minute or so you stop and roughly grab my ass so that I moan and whimper in pain even as my pussy betrays me with its juices flowing down my legs. After what seems like an eternity to me, you get up on the bed. You sit on your knees and you hard and angry looking cock is right in line with my mouth. You know how much I love to give head so you aren't surprised at seeing my mouth open in anticipation. You rub your cock all over my face, smearing your precum all over it. I whimper with the need to feel you slake your lust in my mouth with vigor. Right before you enter my mouth, I feel a finger slide into my pussy. I gasp as you remove your finger from my pussy and slide it into my ass at the same time you shove you cock into my mouth and almost down my throat.

I moan at the pain of the sudden intrusion of your finger in my virgin orifice. It dawns on me suddenly that I might be in for more than I thought. I know that you have always wanted to fuck my ass, but, when given sufficient time to consider the matter, I always say no. Tonight you have decided not to give me time to consider it. Even as I start screaming denial around your cock pumping into my mouth and now my throat, I am excited at the prospect of you claiming my anal virginity.

After savagely fucking my mouth and throat for ten minutes, you pump your yummy cum into my throat as I try to drain you dry. After your softening cock is removed from my still sucking mouth, you start spanking my ass again. You even go so far as to make sure my asshole get some of the abuse. All of a sudden, the pain is gone and I feel your tongue once again licking my pussy lips, clit and asshole. Your fingers are sliding in and out quickly. You started with 3 but as you feel me becoming wetter and wetter, you add another. After getting your fingers all wet with my juices, you slide one finger into my ass. I hiss through my teeth on an indrawn breath. After a couple of minutes you add another finger. Once you have three fingers in you continue finger fucking my ass until I start to loosen up a little bit. Once you remove your fingers, I feel you leave the bed, only to return with something that has been lubed and you are now pushing into my ass.

You have, in fact, only inserted a small butt plug. All the anticipation for the anal play has gotten your cock hard again and you are planning to plunder my hot, tight pussy. You position yourself in alignment with my kitty and I can feel the fat head at the entrance. I shiver in anticipation as you toy with my sensations. Since I can't see you, everything seems more electrified. You get your cockhead all nice and wet then you shove it all the way in. I feel your cock fill up my insides as you bottom out just before my cervix. Once you are all the way inside me, you start moving the butt plug in and out of my still sore ass. My pussy walls contract and release with the thrusts of the plug and you enjoy the feel of the massage to your dick. Finally you start to pull your cock out of my pussy only to feel me tighten up in an attempt to keep you in me. You oblige me by slamming your cock back in. You set a steady pace. Having already come twice, you have more than enough stamina to last a while.

The hard pounding thrusts in my pussy take me to the edge of orgasm while the anal play with the butt plug sends me over it. As you feel my walls start shaking in orgasm, you remove the plug and watch my sphincter slowly return to its original size. The game isn't over though...