Surprise Surprise Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers

I looked at her and she continued.

"I don't know if love Rod or not. At first I was horny and thought it was sexy and hot with a guy like Rod. But now I want a baby, and I don't want Rod out fucking guys anymore."

I shook my head.

"What are you saying Tina?"

Tina looked at me shyly which is something I could believe.

"Rod does want a baby. He hopes you won't be able to do it."

I shook my head again.

"See this is what I meant. I wouldn't mind a child, but I'm not ready right now. Man,"

I rolled Tina off me and rolled over to look at her.

"if you and Rod can't get a long after you get pregnant, then what are you going to do?"

Tina again looked at me shyly.

"Well, I think if I do get pregnant, Rod might leave. Then I don't know what I'd do."

I heard a little knock at the door and I said to come in. It was Anna.

"Well did you guys have fun?"

Anna asked, as she came in and sat beside Tina rubbing her tits. Here cam Rod, looking happy, but then he saw Tina, and remember why they were there.

"Well I guess it about time to head home. I gotta work tomorrow."

Rod said as he began to dress. Tina got the message and rose to get dressed. Not much was said as they dressed Anna and I slipped on robs and followed Rod and Tina to the front door.

Rod leaned in and kissed Anna again. I took the time to kiss Tina and tell her in a whisper.

"Don't worry you got us."

Tina smiled and whispered back.

"Don't say anything to Anna okay?"

I looked at Anna and Rod still kissing and then at Tina again. She looked like she might cry. So I nodded. And Tina again smiled. Rod and Anna finally broke there embrace and Rod and Tina left.

Anna seemed a little distant and even went into the bedroom without saying a word. I followed her and soon she disrobed and began to get ready for bed.

"None for me?"

I asked Anna. Anna looked at me then shrugged and bent over the bed.

I turned and walked out of the bedroom without saying another word. I went o the den and watched TV. Usually when Anna and I had a tiff I would walk away and within 10 minutes she'd be there and we'd start talking. After an hour and a half, I knew this was not a normal fight.

I had tried to tell them. Tried to explain how things would change, but no they never listen to me. Now if Tina was pregnant, even if she weren't thing would never be right again. I sat there all night thinking, but with morning no answers came. I fear what is to happen the next days and weeks. Anna and I had had a good year together. We had got past Wendy and so many other things, now in one night all that was gone.

I had to try and talk to Anna and see what was wrong.

Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers
12