Surprise Visit

Story Info
Master gives her a fantasy of her own.
1.9k words
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lays in the bed thinking, wishing, wanting and wondering where He is. It has been too long since she has seen Him. He calls her everyday and she writes to Him in her journal and email but she craves him so... The need in her to be with Him is strong. He has told her things will be changing soon, it is time.

As she lays in bed tonight alone she knows that He is with her in her heart and mind and in her dreams He will come to her. She turns over in the bed facing the far wall, pulling a pillow close she smiles softly as she smells His scent there where He laid his head last. She moans softly as she breathes in His scent and closes her eyes ready to follow Him into their dreams she lays in the dark her mind wandering now....

He drives through the night smiling a wicked smile as He thinks of her and what He needs from her... He has decided to come to her tonight, He could not stand another night apart from her. His need for her as great as hers for Him. He pulls up in front of the house and sits in the car for a few minutes...smiling and thinking of the reason for this surprise visit. He is here to play out her fantasy for her. She shares her deepest dreams and fantasies with Him and tonight He will make one of them come true....

The lights in the house are all out, He sits for a few minutes more thinking of what she dreams of and smiles... Then reaching to open the door He glances into the rear view mirror as the light comes on and He sees His own wicked smile and knows this will be a very whimsical and erotic night for her and Him as well.

As she lies in the bed sleeping her mind drifting through the mist surrounding her dreams, she feels Him there with her. Her hand lightly caresses the chrome slave ring locked to her neck with a tiny silver heart shaped lock....He has the key to that lock. She breathes deep as she stirs about under the down comforter, He knows underneath she is bare and wiggling with thoughts of Him in her mind.

He stands by the bed watching her as she smiles slightly and twitches at the thought of Him...He also feels a shiver as He looks down at her His eyes closing slowly as He remembers the touch and taste of her also. A smile slowly spreads over His lips as well... He hungers for her as He watches her lay there unknowingly watched by His eyes.

He watches as her hand falls from its hold on the collar and slowly slides under the covers away from His eyes... He knows where it is going, His own hands want to go there as well. His fingers long to feel her but in His mind He has her in His grasp already. He hears her moan softly in her sleep now and His smile widens. He reaches out and grabs the comforter that covers her, He raises it and looks at her, and He sees where her hand is now.

He gently lowers the covers and starts to undress Himself now in the dark the luminous glow of a nightlight outlining her as she lay before Him still drifting in her own dreams. His hand rubs over His cock as He stands looking down at her naked, then He lifts the covers again and gently slides in behind her.

She snuggles up to Him her ass feeling Him behind her as He sways against her. She feels His cock hard against her and feels Him as He wiggles and pushes gently into her... She moans softly and stirs in her sleep a bit now, her mind tickled by the sensual energy they share.

He runs His fingers lightly up her arms as He slides in behind her, inching closer with each sway of His hips. She feels His arms as they inch over her, she shivers at the touch of Him.

She awakens gently and her eyes flutter open in the darkness of the night. She feels His breath as His lips come close to her ear and whisper to her softly, "Don't open Your eyes pet...relax I have You now..." She eases them shut once more and feels her body as it relaxes into Him now. Her mind full of the smiles she knows from him and her heart beating harder at the thought of what comes to her now...

His hand reaches her breasts and with the palm of His hand rubs over her nipples. He feels her quiver as He touches her there, she sounds like a purring kitten, her moans so soft and low. He feels her back arch into Him as He rubs them gently. Trapped between the two of them His cock jerks as she pushes back into Him.

He whispers to her once more this time telling her to relax, she belongs to Him for now... She feels the release as it creeps over her, she shudders as she feels the power surge between them. She still can not explain the power He holds over her with such ease. Her heart beats and her body shivers as He holds her, pulling her closer.

Her skin feels the tickle of His fingertips as they trail over her, lingering in special places, His fingers circle her belly button and she shifts slightly from side to side. As her hips grind back into Him lightly He moans, His cock swollen and aching pushing its way between the cheeks of her ass as He pulls her back to Him with no trouble. Her body feels the pull He has on her. They meld together and the air fills with the moans of the pleasure they feel.

As His hands tickle down over her His fingers come to rest on her wet mound...her swollen clit peeking out from between her lips. His thumb gently flicks over it and she wiggles once more and her legs part slightly from the pressure of His hand as it reaches deeper inside of her. His fingers sink into the warm sticky tunnel hidden between those swollen lips and He feels her breath catch as stretches back into Him.

His cock aches as His hand finds its way inside of her, caught between them it grows and presses into her harder now. He whispers in her ear once more and she parts her legs and turns slightly on her side towards Him opening her legs for Him to play... His tongue rims the outer edge of her ear and his warm breath teases her, tickling her, He feels her wetness grow.

His hands slides up and down the side of he thigh his hand coming to rest on her ass, He gently rubs in a circle, warming her cheek He feels the jerk in His cock as she moans and wiggles her hips side to side. His needs overcome Him and He takes His own hand and running it between them He strokes his cock, He feels the moist tip His own essence oozing from Him now. Then He parts the cheeks of her ass and once more finds her wetness with His fingers.

Then He tenderly pushes her over onto her stomach a little and as her hips tilt to one side He slowly eases his wet fingers back toward her ass. As He tickles over her there rimming her ass and spreading her own wetness there He takes His cock in his hands and guides it toward her.

He gently presses against her ass and feels her tight hole contract a bit...He rubs His hand down her arms and whispers to her telling her to relax. She wiggles about and pushes back into him and He feels the head of His cock as it bursts into her as she moans soft and deep. He slowly thrusts His hips into her and feels his cock sink inside of her tight hole. He eases into her barley entering her He teases her there.

Her hips rotate back and forth ever so slightly and he moans his hand resting on her hip pulling her closer to Him as He moves in and out of her slowly. He feels her hand as it plays with her own clit as He grinds slowly into her, then He pulls back and His cock eases out and He parts her hips a bit and thrusts His cock into her hot wet pussy.

With her eyes still closed and her smile widening on her lips she feels Him as He pumps into her and she lets go her body in rhythm with his now she moves against and with him, feeling his cock sink into her deeper with each stroke. Her hand between her own legs she teases her own clit and moans as the orgasm builds inside of her.

He strokes into her His cock feels her insides shiver as He thrusts deeper, pulling Him in... The deeper He goes the wetter she feels, He holds her hip with one hand and pulls her back to Him. He stroke faster now as His need grows, he feels the shiver start and knows she is on the edge now ready to explode for Him.

She makes a growling moan and He feels the wetness seep from her as His cock pumps into her deeper and her muscles inside grab Him and pull Him in. He whispers to her now telling her He is about to cum... She rocks against him her own orgasm coming faster now she explodes, her wetness soaking her thighs and the bed as she cums for Him, gushing her sweet juices over Him.

His cock makes a sucking sound as He thrusts in and out of her, deeper and deeper He goes, harder, she moans and as He stiffens and pulls her tight she feels Him explode inside of her. His own hot essence filling her and leaks from her mixed with her own juices. He holds her there, His cock buried deep inside of her as it empties inside of her and she feels Him shudder as He grasps her closer and tighter.

When He has nothing left He slowly relaxes his hold on her and she lies spent and smiling His body still touching hers they shiver together as the orgasm they shared floats through them. He runs His fingertips gently up the side of her arm and grasp her shoulder pulling her back to him again. He holds her close and whispers to her once more, "sleep sweet now Pet, sleep sweet..."

She snuggles back into Him and He holds her... Her fantasy visitor has become real now. She has dreamed this dream often and never seen the face of who comes in the night to her... She smiles now as she drifts off through the shadows n her mind now, His face and touch warming her heart and now she knows...He is her fantasy lover, He comes to her in her dreams as well as in real life...He smiles as He lies holding her and His own dreams close in on Him now as well... Together they drift off into the secret place they share...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Marie Loved to Go on a Hike Unexpected encounter with three hunters .in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cheating - A Love Story Ch. 01 Sometimes the Important Decisions are the Small Choicesin Loving Wives
Two For Loneliness Old friends meet to satisfy needs.in Erotic Couplings
Midnight Cowboy The mysterious phone sex lover's surprise knock on the doorin Romance
A Surprise Encounter Ch. 01 A surprise visit from an old flame leads to more.in Romance
More Stories