Surprise Visit

Story Info
He surprises his wife.
5.8k words
4.21
418.4k
151
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers

This is a short cheating wife story about the risks of married individuals committing adultery while traveling on company business. I read somewhere that many spouses find being unfaithful much safer away from the home neighborhood and that is what triggered this writing.

I want to thank WhiteWave48 for her editing skills on the story.

*

JACK

The alarm went off at its usual time, 6:00 AM, and my wife, Anita, and I got up to start our day. I groaned audibly as I sat up on the edge of the bed and swung my feet to the floor.

"What's the matter? You sound like an old man." she teased as she headed for the bathroom.

"I feel like an old man after what you did to me last night."

I heard her laughing inside the bathroom as I recalled the evening before. She'd given me an energetic fucking and topped it off by a very sensuous blow job.

Today she was leaving on a business trip and would probably be gone all week and I would be alone by myself at home. I wasn't looking forward to it.

I heard the shower running and thought about joining her then decided I wasn't up to it. She'd taken too much out of me the evening before.

Coming back into the bedroom later she seemed upbeat whereas I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself.

"C'mon old man. Get up and get going. We need two breadwinners to pay the mortgage on this place."

All right, all right. I'm moving." I told her as I stumbled into the bathroom to relieve myself and shower. Later we met downstairs for breakfast before she headed to the airport and I headed into work.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anita is an attorney and we both worked for a medium size manufacturing plant in St. Louis. She specializes in negotiations and travels with teams when they work off plant and this trip was to negotiate a new subcontract with a major aerospace firm in Denver. She traveled several times a year on similar negotiations and would be gone at least a week every time.

She was 35 and had graduated cum laud from the state university twelve years prior. Anita is very attractive at 5' 4", 125 lbs with lovely feminine attributes: 34, 24, 35 and I'm crazy in love and lust with her.

I'm Jack Fillmore and work as an engineer in the same company as my wife. I'm 37 and stand 6' 1" at 165 lbs. I work out to stay in shape. We both enjoy playing golf and make up a foursome often with friends.

We'd met at a company picnic and it was love at first sight for me. It must have been the same for her, because after a whirlwind courtship we were married six months later. We've been married for seven years now and have just bought the house we been living in now 3 months ago. It was the home where we planned to start our family and Anita was going off her birth control pills when she got back from this trip. We were excited about having a family and she was planning to be a stay-at-home mom until the kids started school. Our parents both lived in the area and I know they were anticipating us to start a family soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast I loaded Anita's travel bag in her car and kissed her goodbye. She had tears in her eyes as she got in her car to leave.

"Pretty soon I hope I won't be traveling sweetheart, then I won't have to go through these goodbyes. I hate them."

"I hate them as much as you do honey. I reassured her. I'll see you Friday evening and we'll just have take-out so you can rest."

"Sounds good. Bye"

I watched as she backed out of the garage and into the street. I waved as she left and then trudged into the house to complete my preparations for leaving to go to the office.

Arriving at work I made my way up to the engineering department and picked up a cup of coffee from the break room before heading to my desk. I was hardly seated when my phone rang.

"Fillmore" I announced to whoever was calling.

"Jack, can you come into my office for a minute?"

"Sure Evan,. I'll be right there."

Evan was my boss and I picked up my coffee and headed for his office. Entering he waved me to a chair.

"Jack, I think you'll like this. I remember your telling me last Friday Anita would be traveling this week so I have a little trip for you if you're interested. Gil Hawkins, our field service engineer in California, is sick and can't handle a problem a customer in San Jose is having with one of our models. You've got more experience on that model than anyone so would you like to head out to San Jose and check it out?"

"Hey, there's nothing much doing here right now and you're right, I'm batching it this week. So when do you want me out there?"

"Right away, Get Kathy to get your reservations and tickets and you can give the customer a ring to let them know you're coming and find out what the problem is."

"Sounds good. I'll get right on it. I was beginning to feel a little more enthusiastic about life. "I can get home, pack and pick up a flight out of here this afternoon and then be at the customers place in the morning."

OK, have a good trip."

I stopped at the desk of Evan's secretary, Kathy, and told her what I needed in terms of flights and reservations and then stopped at my desk to call the customer and define his problem before heading home to pack.. I grinned to myself on the way home because a plan was forming in my mind that if I finished quickly I could surprise my wife with a stop in Denver on my way home. The prospect of spending a couple of days with her in Denver was becoming more exciting by the minute.

While awaiting my flight to depart at the airport I called Anita's cell phone but she didn't pick up on it so I left a voice message that I'd be staying at my folks for a couple of days and to reach me on my cell when she called in the evenings.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everything worked out fine, I was in at the customer's place Tuesday morning, made the necessary adjustments to the equipment and had it checked out and running satisfactorily by afternoon.

Going back to my hotel I called the airline and got on a flight that would have me in Denver at 9 PM mountain time. Checking out of the hotel in San Jose I headed for the airport in San Francisco where I had dinner. While I was eating, Anita called me on my cell and we conversed for a few minutes. She asked me how my folks were doing and I responded as though I were at their house. She told me that negotiations were moving ahead but she was tired and would spend a quiet evening in her hotel room. We said our goodbyes with expressions of love and after eating, boarded my flight.

At 9:45 I checked in at the desk at Anita's suite hotel and after verifying my identity they gave me a card to gain entry to her suite.

Quietly entering her suite there was a lamp on over the computer table and her lap top was on it- closed, but no sign of Anita. I put down my suitcase and looked in the bedroom but it was empty also as was the bathroom.

Oh well, I figured, she hasn't gotten back to her room yet, I'll sit down and wait or maybe I'll go down and check the lounge to see if she's there. Then I noticed that the door to the adjoining room was ajar.

I went over to it and it opened quietly on well oiled hinges. Looking around the living room in the adjoining suite, but saw no one. Puzzled a stepped into the room and suddenly heard a groan from the bedroom.

My gut took a wrench and I suddenly broke out in a sweat as I made my way quietly to the bedroom door. My heart may not have stopped but my breathing did at what I saw there in the dimly lit room.

Anita was naked facing me, astride a man, whose face I couldn't see, on the bed with his cock deep inside her. Her eyes were closed and she was gently riding him in apparent ecstacy of pre- orgiastic bliss as his hands were tweaking her breasts and nipples.

My first impulse was to rush in and confront her and beat the guy to a pulp but reason overcame my emotions as I slowly backed away from the door and I returned to her suite. Opening my travel bag I took out the digital camera I'd brought along to get some souvenir pictures and returned to the other bedroom door. I turned off the flash and set the camera for dim light photos then stood there, calmly, taking several pictures of the scene on the bed without either of them noticing my presence. The two of them were so involved with their activities that they had their eyes closed and were totally unaware of their surroundings.

Before returning to her suite I checked the briefcase open on the table and found a business card and checked the name. Sam Harris, the chief negotiator for our company. I put the card in my pocket.

Going back into her suite I took out a camera/computer interface cable I carried with me and attached the camera to her laptop. Our laptops had the same photo program so it was a simple matter to down load a picture from my camera and set it up on her desktop. Then I repacked my camera in my travel bag and quietly left her suite. Before leaving I heard her cry out as she had an orgasm. I almost broke down and cried right there, but kept going to the elevator.

After returning the entry card to the desk I called the airline to find out when the next flight back to St. Louis left. I was fortunate that there was a 6:30 AM flight that would put me home by 9:30 AM. With luck, I figured that would be about the time Anita would be opening her laptop at the negotiating table. She would then know she'd been caught and it would also tell her our marriage was over.

I returned to the airport and checked in at a nearby motel where I couldn't sleep but kept visualizing what I'd seen in the bedroom at her hotel. I cried and let my anguish diminish into tears. When I left the motel in the morning at 5AM I was cried out, and my thought then was to bring our marriage to a close as quickly as possible.

Arriving back in St. Louis my cell phone started to ring as I was getting into my car and checking the caller saw it was Anita. I turned it off and headed home. When I came in the door the phone was ringing there but checking caller ID I saw it was Anita again. Letting it go to the answering machine I heard her crying into the phone.

"Jack, please call me right away. I need to talk with you honey. Its important."

I ignored her plaintive sobbing and went up, changed my clothes and then went and rented a U- Haul-it and then returned to the house to start packing. If my calculations were correct she'd be pulling in about 4 PM and I wanted to be out of the house by then. It took me a couple of hours but I managed to get all my personal stuff out and moved to a rental storage unit. Before packing I called our lawyer and made an appointment to see him that afternoon. After unloading my stuff at the storage unit I went to the appointment with our lawyer and asked him to start divorce proceedings immediately. I was tempted to identify the cause as adultery but decided to go for incompatibility and save the adultery in case she wanted to fight the divorce. I also asked him to draw up a new will listing my brother as beneficiary.

Stopping at the bank I transferred half our savings and checking balance to new accounts in my name only and then called my investment advisor to do the same thing on our accounts with him.

With a sad heart I drove over to my parents house and taking my suitcase with me, I went up and entered through the open door.

My mother saw me first and exclaimed loudly.

"Jack, where have you been? Anita has been calling here several times looking for you. Did you tell her you were staying here?"

My dad, whose retired, came in and I sat down and explained everything to them. They were shocked when I told them about Anita's infidelity and that our marriage was over. I asked if I could stay with them a few days until I could find a furnished apartment and they agreed.

I guess my calculations were fairly accurate because about 6 PM, as we were sitting down to eat, the doorbell rang. My dad got up to answer it and a moment later he came back with Anita behind him, looking very distraught.

"Jack, why haven't you answered my calls? I needed to talk with you. You've moved all your stuff out of the house."

"I would think the message I left you on your desktop would tell you what you needed to know."

"Oh god. I was so afraid it was you. Can we go somewhere and talk sweetheart? Please."

"Anita, I'm no longer your sweetheart and I have nothing I want to talk with you about. I've already started divorce proceedings and our lawyers can convey anything that needs to be said. What I saw in Denver has totally destroyed any feelings I had for you and I want you to leave so I can finish my dinner."

Oh please Jack, no. Please don't do this without talking to me."

"What could you possibly say that would put any redeeming value on your infidelity. It certainly wasn't rape that I saw and that I have pictures of. You'd better call your lover Sam and tell him that I'm going after him tomorrow. Maybe his wife will have a better slant on things than I do."

"Oh god. Can't we talk? Please Jack."

"Please go Anita. My dinner is getting cold. I'll tell you what. Why don't you write me a nice long letter telling me how you can rationalize breaking your wedding vows. I'm sure a lawyer as smart as you can articulate how it was all my fault and that you can still love and respect me very much."

With a sob she turned away, but before she reached the door she turned back.

"Please Jack, don't end our marriage without talking to me."

"Good bye Anita."

After she left still crying my parents still sat there stunned.

"That was awfully harsh Jack."

"Mom, do you want to see the pictures I have of her and her lover. That's what's harsh. She totally disrespected me and I can't live with that nor can I ever trust her again. Do you want me to give you grandchildren from a woman like that?"

"I know son." my dad spoke up finally. "Maybe if things cool down a little you might see things differently."

I knew my folks really liked Anita.

"I don't think so dad. Let's talk about something else so I can digest my food."

"OK, son."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANITA

That Monday morning when I left home I was feeling sorry for myself having to leave Jack but I thought how wonderful it would be when I got back and we could start our family. We'd waited this long to make sure we were set financially and career wise to begin being parents. Now everything was almost in place.

The trip to Denver was uneventful. I sat beside Sam Harris, our chief negotiator, where we talked a little about the negotiations for tomorrow and then a little about what was going on in our families. He knew that when I became pregnant I would quit work and he told me he would miss me. Sam was 48 and had been married twenty years with two children in high school. Sam and I had been a negotiating team since before my marriage and we were very comfortable with one another. The other two members of our team sat behind us and were engaged in their own conversations.

When we got to the hotel in Denver we checked into our rooms and as we usually did, Sam and I got adjoining rooms. This had originally been done to facilitate late night meeting on negotiation stratagems but about ten years ago sex was initiated and we convinced ourselves that it was a way of relieving stress after a hard day of negotiations. At the time we told ourselves it really wasn't cheating on his wife if it helped our jobs. We laughed about it sometimes.

Then, after Jack and I got married for a couple of years I didn't feel right about doing it and we stopped. Finally, during an especially grueling negotiation, Sam asked if we could do it again to relieve the stress and anxiety. I reluctantly agreed and before I knew it I was hooked on doing it again with him. The thrill of cheating and not getting caught raised my libido considerably at home so Jack also benefitted from it and I didn't feel so bad.

The first night on this trip we didn't get together because I felt tired after dinner. However, after our first day of negotiations I agreed to go to him that next night. I don't know when or how Jack found out or how he got the picture, but when I opened my laptop and turned it on the following morning I was stunned into immobility by what I saw on the screen. Sam was sitting next to me and when he saw it he quickly slammed the lid closed and asked his counterpart on the other side of the table to excuse us for a few minutes. We took the laptop with us out to the hallway. He was livid.

"What kind of porno do you have on your desktop?" he asked.

"I don't know Sam. It wasn't there the last time I had it on." I was still in shock.

"Let me look at it again."

I opened it up again and we looked at the picture together.

"Oh shit. That's you.' he exclaimed.

"Me? How could it be me?"

"I don't know, but its you and that's probably me under you although you can't make out my face. Did you leave the laptop unattended anytime yesterday."

"No, it was with me on the trip and in my suite while I was in yours."

"Could anyone have gotten in your room with a camera?"

"I don't think so, the door was closed and I supposed - locked."

"You need to get back to the hotel and try yo see if anyone was given a card to your room last night. I'll handle things here. Try to get hold of Jack and see where he was last night."

"It couldn't have been him, I talked with him at his folks last night."

"Did you call him on his parent's phone?"

"No, he asked me to call him on his cell phone."

"Oh, oh. I don't like the sound of that. He could have been anywhere when you talked with him. Call me on my cell if you find out anything. Do whatever you can to get some damage control on this. Take a cab back to the hotel."

"Ok, bye."

I was in a sweat. If Jack had taken the picture and put it in my laptop, I had to think it was a message that our marriage was over. I had to get back to the hotel and see what I could find out. The girl at the reception desk got me a cab and fifteen minutes later I was back at the hotel and checked at the desk first to see if anyone had gotten a card to my suite. The clerk checked the computer and I was told that a Mr. Jack Fillmore was given a card at 9:45 the previous evening. The card was returned a half hour later. I knew then my marriage was most likely over. The man I loved more than anything in the world was gone but I had to try to fight to get him back..

Going up to my suite, I immediately tried to call him on his cell and at his work. There was no answer on his cell; it had been turned off but I left a voice message that it was important he call me as soon as possible. His secretary at work informed me he was away on company business to California and was expected back tomorrow. So that was it. He had gone to California and stopped on his way back to surprise me. I guess we were both surprised. Calling his folks they told me they hadn't seen him in several days. I asked them to have him call me as soon as they could get a hold of him. I called home and got no answer but left a message there too.

I sat in the suite and cried. I had no way of getting to him to talk unless I went home. So I picked up the phone and made reservations to go back to St. Louis on the next flight. After packing I called Sam on the cell and told him what I's found out. He was quiet for a minute before speaking.

"Anita, I think we are both facing divorce or worse."

"What could be worse than a divorce?"

"The company we work for has a policy against managerial level employees fraternizing. We could both be fired. It would not look good on our records."

"Oh my god, I should have known that, but as far as I'm concerned losing Jack would be far worse."

"Losing my family would be bad too but you need to get back to St. Louis and find Jack. See if he'll listen to reason."

Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers
12