Surprise Visitor? Ch. 03

Story Info
You are served by your slave.
786 words
3.71
18.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lie on your back and order each of us to take one of your nipples into our mouths. We simultaneously begin sucking and chewing on them as we both know you like. As you begin to moan and pull our heads against you tighter I reach down to stroke your ever wet pussy and am not disappointed as my fingers become drenched with your sweet juices.

With a few manipulations by my fingers you begin to thrust your hips up to meet them. After a minute or two of me playing with you and the both of us working on your nipples you begin to push my head down lower on your body and tell me to eat your pussy again.

I leave a wet trail with my tongue from the nipple I was working down to your heavenly smelling lower lips. As I begin to lap at you up and down slowly, from your clit to your ass, I moan in pleasure at the smell and taste of you. Your legs part further I feel your hand on the back of my head trying to pull me tighter against your pussy.

I lick and chew on your swollen red lips and clit and I can feel and taste you getting wetter as I do. I begin to slowly piston two fingers in and out of you and then add a third as you begin to thrust up to meet my motions. I look up at your face as I suck your clit into my mouth where I can bite it best. I see you pull his face to yours so that you can suck his tongue into your mouth. I almost wish it was my tongue but I do like where it is right now.

I watch you reach down with one hand and grasp his hard cock and you rub the cum he's been drooling all around it massaging and stroking him, and he moans into your mouth. The sight makes me moan into your wet folds which then causes you to begin to hump harder on my face which you hold fast to you with your other hand.

As your gyrations begin to gain force as I can tell your orgasm is nearing. You release his tongue from your mouth but not his cock in your hand as your orgasm begins and you call out in an animalistic wail as it rips through your body. When your shaking subsides you tell us you’ve only just begun.

You order him to lie on his back and you climb onto him positioning yourself above his swollen and shiny cock. You slide your drenched pussy all the way down on it in one swift motion and he grunts as your body comes to rest on his. I watch you bounce on him a few times, then you turn your head and tell me you want me in your ass. I quickly move up behind you as you press your body against his to give me better access to your puckered little hole.

I first pull your cheeks apart a bit so I can lick you to make sure you’re good and wet, then I put the head of my cock at your hole and push in slowly relishing in the feel of your tightness. Once I’m all the way in we both begin to pump our cocks in and out of you gaining a rhythm as we do. I can’t see it but I can hear him sucking your nipples and I know he’s biting them to give you that feel of pleasure and pain that you love.

After only a few minutes you shout to us that you’re cumming and that coupled with the intensity with which you begin to buck causes us both to thrust deep into you and cum as well, him squirting his load into your pussy as mine fills your ass. As I pull out of you and you roll off of him the sight of all the cum rolling out of both your holes is delicious.

You collapse on your back and inform us that we have about 20 minutes in which to get ready for you again. At that point you put the handcuffs back on me as well as the blindfold and tell me to wait here and you’ll both be back soon. I lay there not believing what I’ve been through tonight and wondering what else you’ll have me do. Just as I feel myself drifting off to sleep the door opens. When it does I feel my cock involuntarily jerk and begin growing in expectation of what may come.

Love feedback and suggestions.