Surprise Visitors

Story Info
My best friend visits me in the shower, and hubby catches us.
1k words
3.64
64.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers

It was early afternoon on a cool autumn day. I had nothing to do. A hot shower and my favorite dildo were calling my name. Drops of water stung my tits as they fell from the shower head. My nipples stood on end, excited. I stepped into the water. It rushed over my smooth skin. Running my hands over my body I felt a thrill. I pinched my nipples, squeezing my tits, as heat and desire pulsed in my pussy. I spread my swollen lips apart and let the water rain down on my clit. Sliding one finger in my wet pussy, it felt tight and wet. I moaned. Then I heard a voice.

"Hey girl, the door was unlocked. Are you in there?" It was my neighbor, and best friend. The thought of her huge tits overflowing whatever tight little tank top she was wearing made my mouth water. Without a second thought, I called back.

"I'm in the shower, come on in." I heard her light chuckle and could just see her shaking her head as she pushed the door open. "Whatcha' need?" I pulled the curtain back and peaked out grinning to her. Her thick black hair hung just past her shoulders. Her smile sparkled on her full lips and in her dark eyes.

"What do you need?" She laughed, pleasant accusation in her voice.

"I was bored, decided to take a shower." I smiled again and let the curtain fall shut behind me.

"Yeah, me too."

"So what do you want?" I soaped up my pouf and began lathering my entire body. Might as well keep up appearances.

"Oh, nothing" I could hear the smile in her rich voice. Then cool air swirled around me. I turned to see her glorious naked body step into the shower behind me. Her velvety chocolate skin stood out stark against the white tiles of my shower walls.

"Hello, hello!" My eyes were wide. Never, would I have expected, but there she was. We had kissed before, but never naked, like this.

"Let me help you." Her voice rolled over me like the warm water from above. She took my pouf and squished it, lathering it up even more.

"Thank you." She pushed my wet hair off of my back, laying it gently over my shoulder. Running the sponge over my shoulders with one hand she ran the other down my arm, lacing her fingers into mine. She dipped the sponge down over my tits, moving my hand with hers to my hot dripping pussy, while she lathered my tits.

"I know what you were doin in here." She rubbed at my clit with my fingers and hers. "Don't let me stop you." She kissed my ear bringing her hand up over my soft belly to my neck. Holding it there, tilting my chin up as she kissed my ear and chin. "Make that pussy red for me." She ran the sponge down my lower back, washing my ass with foaming suds.

"Oh my." I turned to face her, pressing my creamy white tits against hers. We melted into each other. My wet slick arms slipping around her still dry waist. I pulled her under the water with me, lapping the water off of her body. I knelt in front of her, sucking her luscious tits on the way. With both hands I spread her lips apart revealing her sweet pinkness. Streaming water sparkled as it ran down her full length. I slurped at the water as it ran over her hard clit. "Let's get out of here."

"Yes." We dried each other off. I grabbed my dildo out of the shower. We raced to my bedroom. Diving into the bed our hands were everywhere. Our long legs were entwined. Again, her hand was on my neck, holding it as she kissed my face. I rolled my hips against hers. We moaned together, giggling softly.

There was a click of the door. We both started. My husband stood at the foot of the bed, the door closed behind him. "Ah oh." I breathed into her neck. "We've been caught." I looked from her to him. His eyes were on fire as he looked from her to me. I watched as his cock grew in his pants. He licked his lips.

"Don't mind me, ladies. Carry on." Crossing his arms over his chest he leaned against the wall. I looked at my best friend naked, hot, horny, and shocked. I raised my eyebrows imploringly. She shrugged and pulled me to her, driving her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back hungrily, crawling backwards towards the edge of the bed. I dipped my tongue into her sweet pussy, licking and sucking at her. My hand found the dildo laying on the bed. I clutched it and ran it along her dripping cunt. Pushing it in, I felt how tight and swollen she was. Her hips rose to meet my hand as I worked it in and out, sucking at her clit. I stuck my ass in the air, rolling my hips for my husband. I heard his zipper and turned to look.

He was holding his huge cock in his hand, watching as I fucked my best friends pussy with my dildo. He winked at me and moved up to the bed. Dropping his pants he rammed his dick inside me so hard I gasped. My girlfriend looked up and smiled, rocking onto my dildo, squeezing her tits. As he fucked me from behind I did the same to her. Pumping away, he reached around my body and held my tits like handles as he watched me suck and fuck my girlfriend. Her smooth legs spread further apart as she rose to meet my rubber cock. I felt her pussy pulse as she ground her clit onto my tongue. She screamed and moaned. As I tasted her cum I bucked against his cock and he pounded me harder than ever before. I grabbed at her thighs and came screaming into her soft wriggling flesh. Then he clutched at my hips and came grinding into me with a deep groan.

I collapsed beside her. I heard him zip his pants. "See you ladies later." We mumbled our goodbyes and snuggled up together, kissing and laughing.

dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers