Surprised

Story Info
She was being bad and the bf would end up with a surprise.
1.2k words
3.78
30.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa sat at the computer. Damn these boys were horny. Fuck she needed to get out of the chat room. Too many IMs already.

John kept popping her up.

"Come on. Meet me. I could use some head"

She looked at the time realizing that she had to get ready soon.

"No John. I have someone already coming over. That's not cheating if I don't fuck him right?"

"WHAT?"

"Don't get mad. I talked to him earlier. He had this HUGE dick. Said my answers to his questions made him reallllly horny. Only right if I took care of it."

"Damn you Melissa. You owe me."

"Fine fine. Ok I do. Now help me figure out what to wear."

"I could care less." Jealousy is always fun.

"Oh shuddup. What would you want me to wear for you soon?"

"A skirt and some heels. Maybe a low-cut shirt."

"Ok let me go look." Off she went into the bedroom. She only had like an hour or so till the bf got home. She would need to make Jerry cum quick.

Jerry. How did she get talked into this? Not her fault the monster got hard so quick. He was hot in a manly man way though. Hmm.... This little white skirt.... A black thong? Damn. Only thing she could find was a button up shirt.

Back on the computer now. "John? How about a button up?"

"That would be hot. No panties now though."

"Tsk tsk. I have to have something there. Don't want to encourage him to try and fuck me."

"Well make sure you don't wear any for me" Such bad boys. She finished getting dressed and sat down.

"A car!"

"Lucky guy"

She answered the door quickly. Oh wow.... He was big and hot.

"Hi Jerry"

"Hi Melissa."

She grabbed his hand and led him over to the computer. "John, say hi to Jerry"

"Hey man. Lucky son of a bitch"

Jerry laughed "get on your knees Melissa"

Her fingernails clicked against the keyboard "john I have to get this done. Bbl"

Jerry slid his jeans off.... And his huge dick popped out of his plaid boxers. GOD he was so damn big. She kneeled between his legs and licked the length of his cock. Not wasting anytime she swallowed the monster whole.

"God this bitch is good" Jerry sent to John.

"Lucky man"

Melissa worked up and down on him quickly....slipping one hand up to cup his balls as she slip up and down faster. Damn the thing was so big she had trouble getting most of it in her mouth.

"Holy shit she has me close John"

"I am jealous"

"Should I blow it on her glasses? "

"hahaha go for it"

Melissa worked him even faster drool sliding down his dick. She could feel him start to spasm. All of the sudden he pulled out and shot all over her face. Fucker she thought.

She got up and looked at the computer.

Click click click "damn you john. Should have told him no!"

"I wanted to" Damn Jerry. She leaned over the computer table looking for a towel she kept there. Jerry pushed up against her... hands slipping under to cup her huge tits.

"What are you two doing?" John sent.

"Cut it out Jerry" she said then sent john "nothing".

OMG. She could feel Jerry get hard again. No way. She tried to push up from leaning on the table but his hand stopped her. "NO JERRY".

"John tell him I said no!. He's got me bent over the table. Grinding on me."

"You know you want it." God boys suck.

"You make me hard bitch. Deal with it." Jerry growled.

She felt her skirt being raised. "NOOO" She cried.

The thought of his huge dick had her sooo turned on and wet. Omg. With his first thrust he was a third of the way in her.

God that felt so good. He spread her legs more and started pounding her hard. Didn't take long till he had a good half in and working on more of it. Melissa was moaning constantly.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Holy shit. Her bf was there.

"I'm fucking your woman. Got a problem?" Jerry pulled out with a plop and stepped towards him. "Besides I'm sure you are Mr. Small"

Melissa sat down trying to recover. Rob wasn't small. Just average. Not like Jerry's monster which must have been like 10 inches. She giggled as the two gestured at each other. Jerry looked so funny with his cock swinging around.

Oh wow! Rob was pulling his pants down to compare!. Wasn't going to be even a contest! She could hear Jerry snicker after the pants were off. Robs face went completely red.

Rob swung at Jerry!!!!! Jerry grabbed his arm and spun rob around into the couch. Rob tried to turn around but Jerry had his big meaty hand on his back.

Melissa giggled. That was a familiar position. But not the same situation.

OMG. Jerry moved behind Rob his huge massive cock pointed right at Robs crack. He wouldn't dare fuck him would he?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Rob screamed as he was speared by that log. He wiggled and clawed but couldn't get loose from Jerry.

Holy shit, Melissa thought, this can't be happening.

Jerry started moving slowly easing more of his cock into Rob. "Take that you little bitch. I'm going to make you a slut for me along with your woman"

Rob grabbed onto the cushions of the couch and held on. He knew he couldn't get away and he was just trying to bear what was happening. Maybe it would stop.

As Rob stopped trying to get away Melissa realized she was playing with her wet pussy. Omg she was getting turned on as Rob was being broken.

"Get off" Rob cried.

"No slut. I haven't fucked the shit out of you yet"

Tears poured out of Robs eyes as he felt Jerry move faster. He couldn't get away. He was getting fucked no matter what. That huge dick was driving deeper in him. And that's when it happened. He gave himself up to being fucked. Maybe he could make him cum quicker.

Jerry felt Rob spread his legs more. "That's it you little slut. Give it up to me" He started pounding harder and within a short time he had his balls slapping against Robs ass.

Rob was scared and crying. The pain had subsided and he somehow wanted Jerry deeper... wtf was wrong with him? Jerry drove into Rob like a mad man determined to break this little boy and make him his slut.

Melissa came on her fingers and didn't stop playing. This was soooo fucking hot. GOD.

Jerry reared back and started pounding him hard. "Say you like my cock bitch"

Rob moaned.

"Say it!" Jerry slapped Rob's thigh.

"I love your cock". If anything that made Jerry fuck rob harder.

"You will look good dressed like a girl soon wont you. You will give it up anytime I want it wont you!" "Yes! YES!" Rob cried. He knew he was fucked in more than one way.

Jerry cried out and shot his hot load right into Rob's tight body.