Surprised by a Friend of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kevin1974
Kevin1974
16 Followers

She was catching her breath when she suddenly jumped off and announced, "I've got something else to show you." With a single button, a zip, and a downward sweep, her pants were coming off her ankles, She had a matching blue thong, positioned just perfectly on her hips.

"Wow." That's all I could say. ====

"Will you strip down to your boxers?" I didn't hesitate, stood up, and removed both pants and socks. She then gently guided, almost pushing, until I landed back on the couch. She was just inches from me falling toward the couch and straddled my lap again.

"I like that your underwear matches," I said. "It may not always be easy, but I think every guy probably likes that." She responded by sitting firmly on my cock, planting her lips and mine, and started to grind. She was really getting worked up now and when I began kissing her neck she started to spasm again but now she was gently crying too. I knew what was happening with more certainty now, but she was in charge and I was just letting her ride. As she calmed down, I spun to the side and laid back along the couch lengthwise. She hovered over me and her full breasts were hanging with almost no sag, and they were simply irresistible. I was kneading, almost support her body weight with my two hands on those beautiful, white, firm double handfuls and she resumed grinding. Suddenly she collapsed, almost as though she passed out. I just held her there for minutes, maybe even ten. I may have dozed off briefly with her as I fell into a trance from the rhythm of her breathing.

Eventually she sat up and began to reach down to reach inside my boxers. I watched her hand as she pulled my cock free from the front opening. I was hoping she'd play with her mouth, but instead she climbed back over me and moved up and down as my naked cock moved along the now dampened crotch of her thong. She was not so lost this time. Instead she was staring into my eyes, no smile, just a stare.

Suddenly she sat up, still staring, reached down and pulled her thong to the side and repeated the motion. This time my cock was glistening as it glided across and just within her outer and then inner labia. Her once-rhythmic motion became erratic, and this time she was really losing it. I was part-spectator, part inanimate object of pleasure. I was very tempted to use a well-timed thrust to sink my cock inside, or at least make a move to "suggest" it, but I waited to see what happened. Obviously, she was enjoying being in control.

Suddenly she lowered herself on top of me and let out a sustained moan. Her upper body was collapsed upon my chest but her hips were spasming. Then she straightened her legs outward and straight, with her clitoris still pressed against the outer end of my cock, and that seemed to renew the intensity. I was mesmerized and fascinated, and I still can't believe I didn't come. I wondered if I might then reach down and guide myself inside her, or if she might. Instead, she just seemed to turn off. She fainted or passed out, I don't know if there's a difference. I was listening to her breathing for almost a whole minute when she started to regain consciousness. She lifted her head a little and said, Oh man," and then collapsed again on my chest.

She raised up again and looked into my eyes and said, "I'm so sorry -- I was selfish -- well I'm not sure I was even thinking about what was happening. But I'm sorry you haven't come yet after I've just had a parade of orgasms. That has never happened to me, even with my mom's vibrator."

"I have enjoyed every second, so don't worry about me. I loved being part of it, but someday I'd like to watch you with that vibrator; I'm sure that would be a show."

She didn't say anything, but slid down my dick as it rode along her stomach, then between her breasts, then to the side of her chin and right into her mouth. No nibbling or kissing or licking or blowing; she just completely swallowed it. She may have gone up and down three or four times before I felt that inevitability, and I didn't even think to warn her. But as she sensed it coming she picked up the pace and then went the whole way down and began swallowing. I might have wondered, but I truly did not want to know how she learned that or practiced it. I settled for being rewarded by her ability and desire.

Suddenly I was the one losing consciousness. I was drowsy in a way that seemed beyond my control. She came up and kissed me and curled into my left side, with her left leg over my abdomen, and that's all I remembered.

I had not noticed the time earlier, so when I woke up I was surprised to see that it was just after 2am. She was sleeping deeply. I reached down to pull up a blanket, realized I was hard beneath her leg, but must have fallen back asleep almost immediately. When I woke up again it was after 3am, and I worried this would be a problem for her. She was awakened by what must have seemed anxious behaviors, and she just said, "Hi."

"Hey, we might have a little problem" I said, "It's later than what is probably acceptable for you to arrive home without lots of questioning. It's after 3am."

Really?", she asked, but not with alarm. "It will be okay, but I should probably go now." She got up first, and I took another good look at her naked. She didn't have a belly, so despite her curves above and below, you wouldn't call her rubenesque. Instead she was like the paintings I remember of Andromeda, with broad hips, a large and broad but firm chest, and yet the abdominal muscles of an athlete.

I got up after just about 10 or 15 seconds and dressed fast enough to be caught up to her and finished together. By now we had both come out of the fog of sleep and I reached out to grab her hand. She turned her head, and I said, "Okay now, come sit with me for just a minute. This was fun and it's probably not so good to have a night like this come to an end in a rush. But let me tell you that no matter what range of thinking or emotions you go through, I'm willing to talk about anything and everything. If you go home and sleep and wake up unworried or unbothered, or who knows, unimpressed by the whole thing, that's all okay too. But you must promise that you won't let any bad feelings swirl around too long behind those bright green eyes."

She looked at me with a sincere, almost incredulous look, and I worried. But before I could raise a question she broke into a smile, and said, "If you worry that I will have a single regret, you must be insane." Then she planted a big, firm kiss on me that push me back on the bed. "But I really should go now."

We had had very little to drink, now more than six hours ago, so I wasn't at all worried about her driving two miles home. But I was still a little worried about what she would be thinking when she woke up the next day.

Jenny texted me when she got home and that was enough to allow for a deep, anxiety-free sleep. I awoke the next morning and after a little reconstruction knew I had not dreamed all this, and then realized that I may be daydreaming about it for the next few decades.

At 4pm I drove to the train station to retrieve Darla and Susan. They were chatty the whole way home and then Darla asked, "How will you manage with Jenny?" I looked up into the rearview mirror with alarm as Darla then leaned over to tell me in mock confidence that Jenny was disappointed to not be along.

"I sent her a text with our travel details and she texted me back saying she's looking forward to my return," Susan answered. "I called her and suggested that may she can join us on a trip another time, maybe after her graduation next Spring, but she replied, 'Oh, we'll have plenty of time together; it's okay for you to enjoy your time with friends whenever you want. I can keep myself busy.'"

"She's really grown up." Darla said.

Kevin1974
Kevin1974
16 Followers
12