Surprised By His Wife

Story Info
His wife joined us in a threesome.
768 words
3.39
44.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Sam and I have often discussed finding a female to join us for a first time threesome. He agreed to find someone on line to meet us. Sam is married, so he thought this would be the best way. We often meet at the same motel, when we are getting it on. So on Tuesday night, I arrived shortly after he did. I knocked at the door and when he opened it he was showered, freshly shaved and hard. As soon as the door closed I was on my knees sucking his 8" of hard cock. I worked the whole cock into my mouth, running my tongue underneath it, taking his balls into my mouth, licking, sucking him while my hands ran up and down his hips thighs and ass cheeks. Sam was pulling my blouse off of my shoulders and in one moment ripped my bra off me, reaching in for my nipples, rubbing and pulling on them. I knew he wanted to cum, so after wetting my finger and shoving it up his ass hole, deep throated him, he exploded his juice down my throat. He helped me stand up, and pulled down my skirt and put his finger on my clit stroking it back and forth. I turned around to lay on the edge of the bed because i know that he is going to spread my legs wide and eat my shaved pussy. His face is buried his tongue flicking my clit and soon his finger is up my ass. My ass is pounding the mattress fast and hard as he makes me cum.

We take a break, drinking beer and watching a X-rated movie. We begin stroking and kissing each other. I heard a noise outside and for the first time noticed Sam left the drapes opened just enough to let someone see in. Sam has me straddle my pussy over his stomach as he starts his painful attack of my breasts, he knows the rough he plays the harder I'll cum. I back up just enough to let his hard cock rub up and down my clit. I start begging that I need to cum. Sam grabs my hips lifting me up and slams me onto his cock.

I look over my the door because I thought I heard it open before, and there sitting in the chair is a woman, topless and legs apart fingering her pussy. I try to stop but Sam slaps my ass and pulls me down harder on his cock, still playing and sucking my nipples. We explode at the same time.

I tell him we have a person watching us. I move off of Sam to see who it is and Sam says "What are you doing here?" It turns out that it's his wife.

Sam stood up and she pushed past him and laid down on the bed. Sam sat on the chair and watched as she fingered her pussy and played with her nipples. I sat up and watched her too. I looked over at Sam who was pulling at his cock. Soon she exploded coating her fingers with cum. Sam stood at the edge of the bed, licking her fingers clean, while he reached over and played with my clit.

He laid down and started eating her pussy as he fingered fuck me. He didn't get us off though.

He had her face buried in my pussy, while he fucked her ass. The harder he rammed his cock, the stronger her tongue flicked my clit. The three of us exploded at the same time.

Sam laid on his back as his lovers licked him clean and sucked him hard. She turned around so he could slap her ass as she sat on his cock. I moved between his legs so the I could take turns licking and fingering her clit and licking his balls and the bottom of his cock. I also twisted her nipples and sucked them hard. Sam was really banging her reaching for her titties when I wasn't playing with them. Sam blew his cum into her pussy while I licked her clit. She climbed off of his cock, and you could see cum pouring out of her ass and pussy. She said she was leaving but Sam said not yet, I wasn't done. Their two tongues lick my pussy, as she fingered my hole fucking it and Sam finger fucked my ass. When I exploded she got dressed and left. By the time her car left the parking lot I had his hard cock buried inside me.