Surprised By Milady

Story Info
Lonely sub has a surprise visit from Milady.
4.5k words
4.41
22.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here at the stoplight in rush hour 5 pm traffic, i realize just how much i do hate traffic. The idiots behind me are enough to make a priest suffer from a serious case of road rage. Thank goodness i only have a short distance more to drive before i will be home. You told me last night that i would not see You for a few days since You have some family things to do with hubby and son. So, i guess i will just go home, fix a light dinner, and just relax. Just not the same knowing You aren't coming over. i do so enjoy cooking dinner for You and giving You your long hot bubble baths, not to mention painting Your nails, doing Your shaving, and anything else that Milady should desire. But then again, sometimes You are a bit harsh on me and maybe a night or two of rest is good for me. However, i know tomorrow morning will not be the same as the past two mornings either...i will miss waking up snuggled close to Milady. Just another night with me and the dogs and snuggling up to the big sapphire blue bear. He sure isn't the same but he will have to do tonight.... Finally, a green light. Just a few more blocks and i will be home.

"Ahhh home sweet home" i think as i pull into the drive. Climbing out of the car and heading into the house. Unlocking the door, almost being knocked down by my two dogs as i enter. i first pet the boys and fill their food bowls and give them fresh water. Ok now to relax a bit. Seems odd not to have Daddy home tonight either, but i know He will be home in a few days. And i would never have done anything to keep Him from going to that bike rally with the boys...i do know how much it meant to Him. At least You were able to be here with me for a couple days in His absence.

Settling into my recliner, i realize the lamp in the living room is on...hmm strange, i didn't remember leaving it on...but who knows You were here this morning, and maybe You left it on. Oh well, it should be on anyway. Realizing the light is blinking on the answering machine, i press the play button...Knew the first would be my mom...just checking to make sure i don't need anything and am ok.... smiles as i listen to Daddy's voice...checking in to let me know He is safe and sound and having a good time. i can tell by His voice He does miss me, and there He goes telling me i HAVE to come with Him next year...lol.... That’s my Daddy..."Daddy loves His Baby girl" and then click...sigh...and there is Your sweet voice on my machine...telling me what a great couple of days You had spending time with me...and that You will talk to me as soon as You can...sigh...

i think i will go take a long hot shower and relax a bit, and then probably curl up with a book till i fall asleep. Not very hungry so will probably skip supper tonight. Could use the sleep anyway, lol...i get so wrapped up when W/we can be together that W/we do not sleep much. *Smiles*. Wandering into the bathroom and getting undressed, tossing my clothes into the clothes hamper and grabbing two towels from the closet. i turn on the shower and wait for the temperature to fully adjust and step in slowly...and pull the curtain.

The water feels great running over my body...just kind of enjoying the warmth for a few minutes...standing with my back against the side wall, my mind wanders back to this morning when W/we showered together...i do love giving You Your long hot bubble baths but this morning was so nice and cozy. Very intimate, how W/we stood close together hugging and snuggling for what seemed like an eternity, before having to hurry up and get done...Lathering my hair, i think back to last night and how much i enjoyed washing Your hair...and just how sexy You looked as the suds ran down from Your hair clinging to You in all the right spots...*smiles*. i rinse the shampoo from my hair and reach for the soap and my scrunchie...it seems everything i touch in here brings back memories from the past couple days...the soap, Your favorite.... the scrunchie and how You teased my tingling clit with it.... washing my body i begin to feel that same tingle building in my body....i spread my lips wide and slowly rub the scrunchie up and down my slit...then i stop. Knowing i am not allowed to do this without permission and especially not when You or Daddy is not here to give permission...i shake the thoughts from my head and hurriedly finish my shower so as not to get so distracted again. Turning off the water and reaching for my towel, i think i hear something in the house and then see Zip my pit bull galloping across the hallway...silly dog...lol. i wrap my hair in one towel...dry my body with the other and then wrap it around my body. i leave the bathroom and go into the kitchen. i pour a glass of tea and head for the bedroom.

i quickly towel-dry my hair and toss that towel into the towel basket and crawl up onto the bed. i get comfy and reach for my book. Ahhh Anne Rice, love her books...i smile as i think where this book came from...You Milady gave me this book a couple weeks ago...You always know how to make me smile...i remember how You apologized because it was a used book with a torn cover...i laughed at You and told You those were my favorites, showed character.

Arranging both pillows behind me, and pulling my bear close...i settle in and begin to read...sipping my tea from time to time, i keep finding it hard to concentrate on my reading...i keep thinking about You, wondering what You are doing, if You are ok...then as usual, my brain returns to the oh so familiar and beloved thoughts of You touching me, of me touching You...of the way You kiss me...of the way You lick me...and oooohhhhhh the wonderful ways You tease me. my mouth waters and the thought of tasting Your sweet pussy, dripping with desire.... and the feel of Your beautiful hard nipples in my mouth....

It is no use, i can't help it...i toss the book to the side...and unwrap my towel, letting it fall back onto the bed...besides, no one is here. No one will know...You are with Your family and Daddy is halfway across the United States.... i grab the remote control for the stereo and turn it on...i light the dark blue candle by the bed... the one i burn when You are not with me.... the one that reminds me of Your presence, Your guidance, but most of all Your passion.... i lean back on my pillows and partially spread my legs...i lean my head back...close my eyes.and let my hands wander my body slowly and my mind wanders to You...tugging at my nipple rings i think of how Your wonderful mouth feels when it is nipping and sucking at my nipples...

my hands then wander down my body to my thighs..oh how i love to feel You stroke my thighs..starting at the outside and then slowly moving to the inside...i spread my legs a little further...i slowly let my fingertips brush against my pussy lips...oh god how i wish You were here Milady...i desperately need to feel You, to smell You, to taste You, to make love to You...But i do not need to dwell on what i do not have but instead on the past couple of days W/we shared together....

Gingerly i begin to fondle my pussy...spreading my legs wider and sliding down on my pillows some...i suck the wetness from my fingers and then resume fingering myself...i reach over to the night stand and pull out the blue dildo You bought for me....i run it the length of my slit...and slowly slide it into my willing and waiting pussy...i then slide a middle finger into my asshole...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...telling myself that i need this relief, i begin to slowly fuck myself with the dildo.... slowly twisting my finger in my asshole....half whimpering and half moaning as i think about how You fucked me so wonderfully last night with the double strap-on...how i screamed out Your name as i came until i passed out....speeding up my rhythm and closing my eyes tightly as i begin getting close to my cumming point....mmmmmmmmmmm.......Just as i am about to cum....i hear "MY PET!!! JUST WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!!!!!”

Startled, i jump, knocking my tea glass off into the floor...i was so lost in my own world i did not even notice You standing in the doorway...quickly i grab my towel and try to cover myself...part in shame and part to hide just how wet i really am...

"Mmmmmilady...how...when.... uhhhhhhh.... i am sooooo sorry...i… i… i know i am ammmm not supposed to pleasure myself without You or Daddy here or giving me permission.... ohhhhh Milady...please forgive me...."

You grin Your evil grin..."My pet, i had every intention of surprising you tonight with an unexpected visit. But what a surprise I have just witnessed."

i sit there in complete shock, knowing not whether to rush to You and hug You or to sit quietly and await whatever punishment my horrid selfish act merits. i am a bit relieved when a smile crosses Your beautiful lips and You begin to approach me. Clinging to my towel, i watch You approach with wide eyes.... i am so relieved when You get to me and You are smiling...You stroke my hair and smile at me with love...

"Did you forget I had a key my pet?"

"Uhmmmm no Milady...but thought...thought...."

"you thought I would not be here tonight...you thought no One would know if you pleasured yourself just this once without permission. And to think I thought you would be sitting here pining for your Daddy and I tonight."

i breathe a sigh of relief as You lean over and kiss me on the forehead. i think...whew, Milady is not upset at me. All is well.

"YOU thought wrong my pet", as You quickly and harshly yank my towel from my body the dildo You bought me hits the floor with a thud. i quickly close my legs tight trying to hide my self-induced pleasure.

"Oh but Milady i did not cum...i did not...i promise," i stutter.

"Oh I know very well You did not, I have been watching for quite some time. I have been here since before You came home. I was just quietly in the other room. I knew you would go to bed early and was going to slide quietly into bed beside of you tonight and make passionate love to you my pet. But since I have seen how disobedient you really are when you "think" you are alone, I think some punishment and further training is definitely due."

"But Milady, it will not happen again. Please forgive me, my most humble apologies. Oh Milady how can this unworthy sub make it up to You?"

"There is no such thing as "making up". The only thing to do is to make sure you are punished properly and continue to be trained. That is the only thing that will assure this does not happen again."

Every muscle in my body tight, my eyes wide, realizing the scariest part is not knowing what i am in for tonight but sure it will be a long night. You place Your hands on my knees and quickly force my legs wide apart...You see how wet i am and look up at me.

"This night my pet you will learn self control."

You walk over to the locked chest that only You and Daddy have a key to and unlock and open it, revealing the vast array of "toys" and "tools" that have been collected. First You take out a black silk blindfold and bring it over...You secure it firmly yet not too tight.

"Don't move," You say in a very harsh tone.

i hear the shackles and chains and know what comes next. You sit me upright and guide me to the side of the bed, letting my legs and feet dangle from the side. You walk around to the other side of the bed and secure one end of each chain to the pegs on the headboard and footboard.

"Lay back my pet."

Obediently i lay back onto the bed. i feel the padded shackle close around my right wrist and then my left. You check to make sure they are not too tight and then tighten the chains so as to extend my arms straight and firm. i hear You as You walk back to the other side. i can feel Your presence in front of me and i can smell Your wonderful scent.

"My pet, slide back up onto the bed just far enough that your feet will rest on the edge of the mattress, and spread your legs as far as you can, keeping those knees bent."

Obediently i comply with Your wishes.

i hear the jingle of the other set of chains as they are attached to the pegs on this side of the bed. i then feel the padded shackle close around my right ankle and then my left. You check the tightness of the shackles and tighten the chains around the pegs until i cannot change the position of my legs. my legs are spread, bent at the knees, and my feet flat on the edge of the mattress, my ass just barely resting on the very edge of the bed, my pussy completely exposed to You, and my asshole almost completely exposed to You. You then walk back around to the other side of the bed and tighten the slack in the chains on my arms. Satisfied that i cannot move, You return to the other side of the bed.

i hear rustling and know You are at least removing part if not all of Your clothes. i wonder to myself if Milady is truly naked. Thinking just how beautiful You really are to me.

i hear You walk over to the chest and hear You searching for something. I tilt my head trying to tell from the sounds what it is You are planning for me.

"Lay still my pet, you will find out soon enough."

"Yes, Milady."

i hear You walk back to my side of the bed, and hear You drop some things on the floor by the bed. i try but cannot distinguish the sounds enough to figure out what You have gathered from the chest.

"Milady i really am sorry, You do not have to do this. Please, just let me please You tonight. It will not happen again."

"you might as well hush my pet. What is done is done. Now what would Daddy think of Me if I let this go unpunished? He would not trust Me enough to leave you in my care when He is away next time, and I do not think I can bear the thought of not having my pet close to me as much as possible. If you cannot be quiet, you know there are ways of keeping that pretty little mouth of yours closed. From now on I do not want to hear a word from you unless I ask you a question or give you permission to speak. Is that understood?"

"Yes Milady."

"Good. Not another word or I will bring out the ball gag. Understood my pet?"

"Yes Milady."

"Now I know you were fucking yourself with the dildo and fingering your asshole, and since you seem to like it so much the first thing I am going to do is give you what you want and that is two full holes to deal with. As the rules are now and always have been...you had better not cum unless I tell you to. If you do, it will be so much worse on you my pet. I do hope you know I hate to have to punish you this way. you do know that right my pet?"

Silence.

"It is ok, you can answer."

"Yes Milady."

i feel You slide Your hands down my thighs and i quiver. The next thing i feel is Your hands spreading my pussy lips almost too far...i feel You fingertip swirling the tip of my clit, then feel You gently tug at it. my juices begin flowing again.

"My, my...pet, your body is begging to cum tonight."

You giggle Your wicked sexy giggle.

"Don't worry my pet, in due time...in due time."

The next thing i feel is something hard and cold at the opening of my hunny pot. It feels huge. i know it is the hard plastic dildo that Daddy bought a few weeks ago. There is no warmth and caring to it, just hard, cold molded plastic that serves no purpose except to stuff my tender pussy. i feel You run across my opening a couple times then shove it in...all the way...all of it...i wince at Your swift movement. Again, You toy with my clit. i try to squirm against Your touches and am reminded coldly....

"you had better not cum."

You toy with my clit for what seems like ages...i fight the urge to grind against Your fingers...You make me want You just by being in the same room with me. Feeling my pussy stuffed so full and You playing with my clit, is almost more than i can take. You stop. i hear Your giggle again and You let my lips close and gently pat the outside of my hot, wet, begging pussy.

"Good girl."

i quiver. You know those two words alone are enough to make me cum. Again You giggle Your giggle.

The next thing i feel is the same cold, hardness pressing against my asshole. You circle my puckered hole a couple times with the tip of what i know to be the smaller silver vibrator. Then You stop. You begin to circle my puckered asshole with Your finger. i breathe a sigh of relief as i realize You at least are going to stretch it a bit before shoving this cold intruder deep. Slowly You work Your middle finger in and out of my asshole. i try to press against Your finger, wanting it deeper, wanting to feel Your finger fucking my ass. You smack my pussy....

"Be still my pet."

Then i feel Your finger slide deeply into my asshole...i feel You twisting it around and around...i fight the urge to cum, trying hard not to spew my juices all over the immense dildo shoved deep in my pussy. You pull Your finger from my asshole and gently pat the outside of my pussy again.

"I am so proud of you my pet. you are behaving like such a good girl."

You lean up and softly brush Your lips across mine. i try to kiss You but You giggle and pull away from me.

Again i feel the coldness of the tip of the silver vibrator encircling my asshole. This time it is a bit wet, so i know You have at least lubed it a bit. Without warning You shove it deep into my ass. i wince and whimper.

"Oh Milady is this all necessary?"

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"No Milady but..but...but...."

"No nothing...I warned you."

i feel You climb up my body and realize for the first time that You are naked...i feel Your breasts brush against mine. i quiver all the way down into my soul. You begin to kiss me deeply, passionately, our tongues wonderful entangled together...then without warning You pull back from me, and i feel the cold rubber ball find its way between my teeth...

"Raise your head my pet."

i raise my head from the bed and feel You secure the ball gag in place. Oh how i hate this thing, this intruder in my mouth. You gently kiss me on the forehead and say,

"you were warned my pet, you have no one to blame but yourself."

You climb back down my body again and i hear Your feet as they reach the floor. i know You are standing between my legs just looking at my stuffed holes. Again You spread my pussy lips wide and toy with my clit. i squirm slightly and whimper quietly.

"Ahh and such a shame, W/we could have had much pleasure tonight my pet."

You continue to toy with my clit; rubbing it, pinching it gently, and tugging at it...i fight the urge to cum. You can tell by my slight body movements that i am so very close and You notice the wetness starting to form at the base of the dildo.

"Would you like to cum my pet?"

Nothing.

"It is ok to respond, a nod or a shake will work."

i nod.

"NO!"

i wince in disappointment. You stop fondling my clit, but keep my lips widely spread. i feel a sudden swift sting across my clit. i realize you are swatting my clit with the small leather flogger, not hard, just enough.

"This is for fucking yourself with the blue dildo that i gave you without permission."

i wince with every stroke but You know it is this sensation that really gets me going. You deliver about a dozen or so swats, pausing for about 3 seconds between each swat. i feel Your finger encircling the base of the dildo. i know You are checking the wetness. Then i feel Your wet fingers as they trace my lips. i lick my lips as You pull back, tasting my own juices. Yet another move to only make me hotter.

"Would you like to cum now my sweet, wet pet?"

i nod.

"NO!"

i feel the flogger trace its way down the length of my slit to my full asshole. i feel it encircle the vibrator. i quiver. i feel the sting as You deliver the first of many swats to the tender area around the vibrator. i squirm...fighting every urge in my being not to cum...You continue to swat me with the flogger....

12