Surprised by the Pool

Story Info
While the cats away, the mice will play.
2.2k words
3.96
68.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine and Dave, have a wonderful marriage two beautiful children a gorgeous home complete with a white picket fence and a puppy. Christine feels as if she is becoming less attractive as she is reaching her golden years, all 32 years of her life she has been the center of a attention. When a busty 5'5" Latina walks into a room with smoldering eyes that can make your pants shrink you notice. Recently she has not been getting the same reaction, now there is someone prettier and younger who already has the attention of the crowd. She has chalked this up to her increasing age, her husband Dave on the other hand seems to becoming more attractive as he ages. Her 5'9" Brown haired blued eyed husband has begun losing weight recently, taking better care of himself, and the grey that is beginning at his temples seems to make him more attractive than when she first met him. At first she became bitter, how unfair is it that her looks are fading and her husband has never looked so tasty? Then she began to suspect, could she be last year's model, is he working out and "cleaning up" so that he could trade her in for something sportier? It was early summer when the idea first came to her. She became suspicious of his every move, any opportunity she had she would check his emails or go through his phone, looking for evidence of her doubts. After a few weeks of her meaningless investigation, her faith in her husband grew, she was certain he was not cheating on her. But still her ego was not the same.

In late June, while the children were enjoying time with their grand parents, Christine was relaxing in her favorite Chaise by the pool. As the sun bore down on her, and body glistened in the sun, she began doze off. As she lay by the pool, somewhere in between her dreams, she felt a presence. Her eyes fluttered open, and as she tried to focus on the figure, her eyes burned from the intense heat. But another sensation caught her off guard, a smell; a mixture of vanilla and lavender overpowered her and she seemed to relax.

"I'm sorry Christine, did I startle you?" a familiar voice said stifling a giggle. Kelly, Christine's 25 year old blond bombshell neighbor asked.

"No, I just didn't realize I had dozed off." She now noticed Kelly held two glasses in her hand, filled with an icy liquid. Christine's throat clenched at the sight of the drinks.

"Well, I saw you from the kitchen window and thought you might be baking out here." Kelly said handing one of the drinks to Christine.

"Mmm, that hits the spot Thanks!." She said as she sipped what she could now discern was a margarita.

"Where are Dave and the kids?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, the kids are with my parents in the valley, and Dave should be home from work soon" As she took another drink from the glass she could help but notice Kelly's outfit, very tight, very high Shorts, and her favorite red and white polka dot Bikini top. Christine has always been proud of her breasts, but Kelly breast looked like they were hand picked by the heavens. Christine envied Kelly's youth and beauty, but admired her, although she was gorgeous, she was no Bimbo. Kelly was named one of the youngest corporate CEO's in America, as she inherited her fathers fortune 500 company when she was only eighteen. She was smart, beautiful, and rich a deadly combination. Kelly was a very down to earth person, maybe one of the reason's she was Christine's only girlfriend.

"Home alone, Wow! That never happens." Kelly said as she took a seat in the Chaise next to Christine's.

"Yeah, I know. I almost don't know what to do with my self. I wish Dave would come home already so we could enjoy the empty house." She gave Kelly an elaborate wink, to make sure Kelly got her drift. Kelly Giggled and took a sip of her own drink.

"Sounds like, someone needs to take a dip to cool down." She laughed as she grabbed Kelly around the waist and began to pull her towards the pool. Christine shrieked as she tried to free her self from Kelly's grasp. She wriggled as best she could, but Kelly was overpowering her, as she felt her foot reach the edge of the pool she began to loose her balance, as she was falling backwards she flailed her arms reaching for Kelly. Her hand caught on the thin fabric of Kelly's bikini; she gathered all of her strength and tugged, she decided if she was going down she was taking whatever she could with her. Kelly Yelped as her top gave way; she and Christine took a deep breath just before they hit the chilly water. As she resurfaced and opened her eyes she saw the triumphant grin on her friends face, still clutching her favorite red bikini.

"I bet you think you're funny, huh?" She laughed as she lunged at Christine. Christine assuming she was trying to retrieve her top jumped into the air to keep it from her, at the same time she felt a tug on her own bikini top, and Christine's breast poured out of the already strained fabric.

"Ha!" Kelly exclaimed. "If my tits are hanging out so are yours." She giggled triumphantly as she held Christine's top behind her back.

Christine pounced on Kelly trying to get her own top back. She wrapped her legs around Kelly's waist to keep her from squirming away, her breast just below Kelly's chin, she tried to grip the top when Kelly, moved her arms around Kelly's waist, bringing her face closer her breast's. She felt strange warmth moving through her body, as Christine tried to turn and her right nipple grazed Kelly's lips. Both women froze as they realized the compromising position they were in, but neither released their grip on the other. It was Kelly who moved first, the bikini now long forgotten; she moved her hands from the curve of Christine's back to grip the soft flesh just below the remaining bikini. She took Christine's Nipple in her mouth and she heard a groan, which urged her to go on. Christine wove her fingers into Kelly's wet hair; she gave a tug pulling Kelly's pout lips away from her breast, and she began to devour her mouth. This was the first time she has every felt another woman's lips on her own and she wanted more. Once they made their way to the stairs leading out of the pool, Kelly broke away.

"Are you sure? I've wanted this for a long time, but I don't want this to ruin our friendship." She croaked her throat hoarse from her arousal. Christine leaned into her friend and took her lower lip in her mouth as she said.

"I don't think I have ever wanted anyone more than I want you now." That was all Kelly needed to hear, she pushed into the kiss, and ran fingers up Christine's leg. She froze for a fraction of a second as she reached the seam of Christine's bikini, she rubbed the firm nub through the fabric, and Christine's head fell back as she spread her legs wider for Kelly. While Kelly was still kneading her clit with her thumb, she gasped as she felt two fingers slide across her slit. Kelly Grinned as she watched her best friend's eye roll back as she let her fingers enter her. Christine's breathing was rugged, which only fueled Kelly's fire, she began to pump harder and harder until she knew Christine was going to cum. Christine felt the tremble begin in her toes and works it way up through her body, as she experienced her first orgasm ever caused by another woman. Kelly's let her hand relax and her friend's body seemed to go limp. She bent down and began to lightly sweep her lips against her friend's breasts.

"Do you want to go inside and finish what we start...?" Christine stopped as she caught a gleam from the corner of her eye. She turned to look and leaning against the frame of the sliding glass door, was Dave, Camera phone pointed directly at the two women.

"H-honey, I'm..." She began apologetically, when she realized her husband had his hand resting on the bulge in his pants, and his eyes seemed to be glazed over. A terrible thought came to her and she looked to her friend for approval, Kelly smiled a wicked smile as if she could read her friends mind.

As both girls stood up, Christine trembled from the orgasm she just had. They both moved swiftly towards Dave, who still seemed too stunned to move. Once they reached Dave, Christine took the liberty of removing his hand which was now gripping his hard cock, and gently unzipped his pants. Kelly licked her lip hungrily as Christine freed her husband's member from his strained khaki pants. Dave let out a groan as Christine flicked her tongue across the head of his penis, before taking the length of him into her mouth. She slowly pulled him out of her mouth and like any good hostess would, offered a taste to her guest. Kelly leaned in and let her tongue slide down the length of his cock, she smiled as a loud moan escaped Dave's mouth. Still clutching his cock she gripped Christine's hair and brought her down on her mouth Kelly gently stroked Dave as she assaulted his wife mouth with her tongue. Finally coming out of his fog Dave, aimed his throbbing cock towards both women, penetrating their passionate kiss he began to slowly thrust his cock between the two women's lips. He continued to pump harder and faster as the two girls continued to kiss and lick his shaft, Christine felt a familiar tightening and knew her husband was about to come, so she opened her mouth and let him pump his load into her mouth. Christine knew Dave still had the camera on her, and her friend so she let some of the cum dribble out of the corner of her mouth, taking the hint Kelly bent in and began to lick the cum now dripping off her chin. Dave watched fascinated as his wife and his neighbor were now kissing and sharing his cum. He watched as his wife lay Kelly down on the nearby chaise and being kissing her breasts, as she slowly removed her shorts. She slid her tongue down her friend's chest, and stomach slowly making her way to her honey pot. Christine heard her friend moan as her tongue made its first contact with a clit. She let her tongue move slowly at first, not really sure how to proceed, then remembering what she liked when her husband went down on her, she licked her pinky, index and middle fingers, and returned to her friends clit a little more vigorously, as she gently pushed her pinky into her friends ass and her other two fingers slid easily into her slit. Kelly wriggled as Christine worked both her holes and her clit, she was coming and very fast. She noticed how Dave's prick jumped to life at the sight of his wife, and began to moan louder, in husky voice she whispered

"I made your wife my dirty little slut, what do you think of that?" Just then she reached out and grasped Dave's growing cock. "Do you want to make me your little slut?"

Christine's eyebrows rose at the idea of her husband pounding another woman, she lifted her head and said "Get on your knee's and take my husbands cock like a good girl."

Kelly did as she was told, and Christine sat on the floor, with her head leaned back on the chaise with access to Kelly's clit. Dave took his position just above his wife's face, he licked his thumb and as he let his cock slide into his neighbor, he pushed his slick thumb into her puckered ass. He took no time in pounding Kelly; the knowledge that his wife was licking her clit was driving him crazy. Kelly Let out a moan as she began to quake with the impending orgasm. Dave, pulled his shaft out, and moved down to penetrate his wife. A muffled moan came from somewhere near Kelly's mound. Dave felt an urge to kiss his wife as he felt such gratitude that she was giving him this gift, but all he could see was a puckered ass hole rising and falling above his wife's head. He leaned in and began to kiss and lick Kelly's ass, making her moan again. Christine took Kelly's clit between her lips and gently began to nibble, Kelly's body shook with another orgasm as, Christine and Dave exploded together. The three of them fell limp, everyone exhausted from their orgasms. The silence was broken by Christine's laughter.

"What's so funny?" Dave and Kelly both asked.

"Why were you recording us?" she asked.

"What? Oh, I came in and saw you two, I didn't want to break up girl talk but then I saw Kelly trying to push you in the pool, I knew you would want proof." He laughed. "So grabbed my phone and started recording, I was in shock from the time Kelly lost her top, and now I have proof I have the best wife in the world." They all laughed, and slumped against the chaise. Christine smiled to herself, as she felt her ego snap back in place.