Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

"Well whatever it was that got you turned on, I hope you see more of it, because this was reallllly hot sex!"

"Well, stud, we better put some clothes back on before we get burned in all the wrong places."

"Ok." I said as I reached down to pick up her shirt.

"What about my bra?"

"You don't need that out here!" I laughed.

"Oh you are bad!" She said slapping my shoulder gently. But she did put the shirt on without the bra. We pulled shorts on and went back to fishing for nearly another hour before heading in.

We packed up the lines and stowed gear before heading down the somewhat busier lake. To my pleasure she turned in the passenger seat to face me and pulled her shirt up over her tits, which were pleasantly bouncing and swinging around as we pounded over other boat wakes and small waves. By the time we got back I was hard as hell and the head of my dick was poking out the leg of my shorts. As I motored into the small cove where we anchor my wife pulled her shirt down and leaned over, kissing me on the neck and pushing the leg of my shorts up to expose more of my hard dick. She wrapped her hand around the rigid shaft and stroked it a few times. "I bet Linda would love to see this!" She said with a giggle over the engine noise.

"Ummmm Yeah." Was all I could stammer out before I had to get up and drop an anchor. She dropped the front one and tied it off, bending over and sticking her ass out at me in the process. I couldn't help but notice that the crotch of her shorts was visibly wet, probably from our combined juices leaking out. When I had the back fastened I moved forward to make sure she had that one set and then slipped over the bow to pull the boat as close to the shore as the lines would allow.

I helped my wife over the side of the boat, setting her down in the water and sliding my hand up under her shirt to squeeze a tit before letting go of her so she could walk up the hill. I had to stay in the boat and put away some equipment and such, and also to let my dick resume normal proportions.

"So did you have a productive trip?" Linda called as she walked down the hill.

"Yeah, we did ok." I said as I looked over at her. I was kind of surprised by her outfit. Normally she wears a very reserved one piece swim suit of some type, but the one she had on this time looked more like a brown tank top with brown matching panties. It could have easily passed as underwear. She waded into the water next to the boat and dipped herself down into the warm water, getting herself completely wet. I watched as she moved around behind the boat, the water there nearly to her chin. I saw movement under the water and was graced by the sight of two white globes appearing under the water surface. She floated on her back for a second, bringing her tits into view just above the surface of the water before sinking back down and pulling her top into place. If I thought my dick was going to go down anytime soon, that thought was erased when Emily came down the hill wearing a simple white string bikini. Her tits were almost as big as her mothers, practically over filling the small cups. Her legs were strong and muscular and her whole body was slim and well proportioned for her petite size. I hadn't seen her in a swim suit for some years, and she filled it out very nicely.

"Hey Mr Mike. How are you this morning?" She asked as she waded into the water next to the boat.

"Just fine Em." I said, moving around the boat to finish my work, hoping my dick would go down. I had to crouch down several times to put things in compartments and get things ready for the kids to tube later.

When I stood up, she was staring directly at me, her hard nipples obvious in the small white swimsuit. I looked down at where she was looking and immediately turned red as I saw my hard dick was sticking down the leg of my shorts as before, but now was sticking out about two or three inches, with my purple head in full view as it tried to stand out, pulling the leg up to expose my balls as well.

Now Emily wasn't a kid anymore. She was twenty three, but other than a few passing fantasies, I had never really thought of her that way. Mostly Linda's kids were kind of like my own, always in and out of our house and hanging with my own kids. There had been a period of time around nineteen that she was giving me full body hugs, even when hugs weren't necessary, and I had seen one picture of her with a few other cute friends, mooning. She got her bikini bottom pulled much lower than she should have and there was a clear view of her exposed pussy, but other than that, it was a pretty normal adult/kid relationship.

It was pretty clear from the way she was staring that she wasn't looking at me like a second dad at that particular point in time, and seeing her hardened nipples poking the material out didn't make me get any smaller.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I pushed my dick down and pulled the leg of my shorts down to cover it. I have no idea what she was thinking, because she silently turned and waded out into the water and swam a few stroked toward where her mother was floating. For my part I finished packing gear and then pulled the cooler out of the boat to clean fish. By the time I had that job done, my dick had resumed it normal proportions and I felt safe walking up the hill to camp.

The boys wanted to go tubing, so they had the tubes inflated and the ropes out by the time I got to camp. I grabbed a drink while they headed down to hook things up. My wife decided to stay and take a nap while I took the boys out. Not that she needed one or anything, wink wink. I stripped my shorts off to pull on my swim trunks and crawled over the top of her. She grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times.

"I told you to save some for later." She giggled before pushing me off of her.

I gave her a kiss on the lips and kiss on her exposed belly, getting a giggle and wiggle before getting up and pulling my swim suit on. By the time I got to the water the boat was ready to go, complete with Linda and Emily in the bow, just going along for the ride. I waded out and climbed up the boarding ladder in the back. I started the engine while the boys held the boat and then they stepped back and let me idle out of the little cove, jumping onto their tubes as the pull ropes grew taught. Linda move to sit in the passenger seat and Emily sat in the bow, facing backwards. Once clear of the rock entry to the bay, I gunned the big I/O and we shot to the surface, pulling the two tubes up as well.

I had fun twisting and turning around the arm of the lake we were in, finding wakes to jump, giving them huge bounces in the air, and also causing Emily's tits to bounce as the bow bounded over the wakes. I don't know if she realized how much of a show I was getting until one of the small triangles of cloth worked down far enough to allow a nipple to show. Linda didn't see what was happening, because she was watching backwards to keep an eye on the boys, but I saw Emily look down, move to adjust the material back and then take her hand away, looking back at the boys and letting the bouncing take it where it may. I had to concentrate on where I was driving, other boat traffic and also keep an eye on the mirror to see where the boys were, but somehow I managed to look periodically at Emily, whose left tit was working farther and farther out of the material.

I took a big wake bouncing the bow several feet in the air before slamming back down into the trough. That did it. Her tit bounced clear out of the material and hung there in full view. Unfortunately the big wake also caused one of the boys to take a flip, and by the time I had the boat turned and headed back to pick him up, her tit was back in its proper covering.

"Ready to go again" I called out of the boat to the boys.

"I think we need a break!" Chase called from the water.

"Ok!" I responded, shutting down the engine so it was safe for them to climb into the boat from the stern. I helped them both up and pulled the tubes to the side of the boat.

"You and mom need to go Mr Mike!" Chase encouraged.

"Oh I don't think so. Last time I went tubing you guys drove like fiends!" I said

"OH come on Mr Mike!"

I really didn't want to go, but I figured the best way was to dodge it. "Fine. I'll go if Linda goes." Knowing full well that there was no way she was going.

"No way!" she said quickly. You're not getting me out there!" she laughed.

"Come on Mom!" Chase and Emily chided. "We'll go slow! I promise!"

Linda looked daggers at me, knowing that I had used her as a scapegoat. She sat for a few more moments and then to my shock, she stood up. "Only if you promise to go slow!" she said. There it was, now I had to go. Reluctantly we donned out heavyduty life jackets and I helped her onto one of the tubes before climbing onto the other. My son started the boat and idled away, slowly taking the slack out of the ropes.

"I never figured you'd agree to this!" I called to her a few feet away. The ropes tightened and the tubes pulled together.

"Blame yourself, you them up to it!" She chided me.

"Sorry." Was all I could say before Mike hit the throttle and jerked us up onto the top of the water.

Slow is not apparently in my son's vocabulary. I'm sure it wasn't all that fast, but it felt like we must have been going forty or faster. We took a corner and both Linda and I shot well out to the side, bouncing over a wake at the same time. I saw Linda fly in the air, figuring she was a gonner, but to my surprise she held on, although she was half off the tube. She struggled to get back on while the boat swung the other direction, taking us across the wake again. We flew in the air and landed with several hops. I looked over at Linda to see how she was doing and something didn't look right. About that time he turned the other way, sending us skidding across the water, Linda's tube bumping against mine so we were right next to each other. I looked over, and sure enough, something was wrong. She looked naked from the life jacket down. I would have taken a longer look but they turned the other way again. As we slowed for them to make another turn I got a better look, and sure enough , she was bottomless. My guess was that she lost her pants when she almost flipped off.

"LINDA!" I shouted. To get her attention. She looked over at me, hanging on for dear life. I pointed to her butt and she shook her head. Clearly not understanding what was up. The boys made another turn, this time we slowed down as they had to cut back because of traffic. I tried again "LINDA!" She looked over at me again. "Your bottoms!" I called. She let go of one handle on the tube and felt her bare butt. The look of shock on her face told the whole story. Just then the ropes drew tight and the tubes shot forward, leaving Linda, who had only one hand on the handle, bouncing across the water before settling down in, supported by her life jacket. The boys realized they lost her and did a circle, pulling the tube ropes close to her to grab hold of. When she got close she grabbed the rope and allowed it to slip between her hands. As I got closer to her I called.

"You ok?"

"I am, but you're not going to be!" She said angrily.

"What did I do?" I asked as I dropped off the tube into the water next to her.

"Letting me bounce around out there bare assed? Why didn't you tell me I was losing my bottoms?"

"I told you as soon as I saw." I said as the boat did another circle and came close to us.

"You want to go more?" Chase called.

"NO WAY!" Linda shouted back.

"Well, come on in then." He said.

I looked at Linda and she looked at me angrily.

"I think we have a problem." I called as Mike shut down the engine.

"What's that?" Chase asked.

"Your mom lost her bottoms."

"Holly crap! For real?"

"Yes for real!" She snapped.

"There should be a towel in the side compartment on the right. Why don't you let Em help Linda up and you guys turn your backs, ok?"

"Sure thing mom!" Emily answered quickly, moving to the back of the boat. The other thing I knew from experience, was that Linda had a hard time getting up the boarding ladder, usually needing a push from behind to get her balance over center. She just never got the hang of the way the bottom rung of this ladder moves.

"You're going to pay for this." She said to me as I pulled her toward the ladder.

"I didn't do this on purpose." I said quietly.

"I hope you enjoy your view." She said as she began to climb up the ladder. I did get a good view, with her bent nearly in half, trying to climb up the ladder I had her pussy literally inches from my nose. I really question how mad she was at me as well. She lost her grip part way up, and ended up pushing her pussy right against my face as she fell back into the water on top of me. She either wanted to drown me because she was mad, or she wanted to push her pussy into my face. I suppose it could have been both. Either way she was smiling when I came up sputtering.

"Let's try that again." She said Once again I got behind her and she bent double pushing her pussy out at me. There was no mistaking the scent this time. She was clearly turned on. I reached up to push her butt up toward the boat and made sure that my thumb slipped between her wet lips. She paused for a second getting a second grip and then pulled herself up off my thumb and into the boat. Emily was wrapping the towel around her waist when I climbed up into the boat. She looked down at my sopping swim suit outlining my semi-hard dick as I pulled the life jacket off. Linda shucked hers as well, and the boys set to pulling the tubes in.

"You boys going again?" Linda asked.

"Don't you want to go in?" Mike asked her.

"No' I'm fine. We can go again if you want to." She said as she dropped into the passenger seat.

"Wanna go again Mike?" Chase asked.

"Might as well." Mike answered, picking up the life jacket and strapping it on. Within a few minutes they were on the tubes and I was snugging up the ropes. Linda turned in her seat to face me so she could watch the boys. I hit the throttle and we were off. It wasn't long before we were bouncing over the wakes again. This time I had two things to watch in addition to the boys, the traffic, and the water. I looked over at Lind and saw that her towel had come undone and she was bouncing around on the seat bare assed again, with one leg sticking out toward me and the other toward the bow, she had her pussy spread well apart for me. When I tore my eyes from her pussy and looked out the bow I saw Emily staring straight at me, the material from her top pulled up, exposing both tits. I turned and wheeled the boat to get the most bounce out of the wakes, making her tits bounce as best I could. Finally we lost one of the boys and I slowed and turned the boat.

By the time I had turned her tits were covered and Linda was busy fixing her towel. The boys were done so we loaded the tubes and ran the short distance to the bay. I eased in and shut down the boat, coasting to the spot where I was anchoring. Once I was set the boys went to work getting the tubes disconnected and pulled off the boat. I got out and stood in the bow, lifting Linda over the bow and setting her in the water. As she walked up the hill, I helped Emily out the front over the railing. She half fell on top of me, pushing her tits into my face. Once I had her on the ground she whispered. "I saw that." And turned and headed up the hill after her mom.

"You boys got the tubes?" I called to Mike and Chase.

"We got em Mr Mike." Chase called as they waded around the side of the boat pulling the two tubes along.

"Well, bring them up to camp, ok?"

"Sure thing!" They both said as I walked up the hill. I plopped down on the bench of the picnic table and dug a drink out of cooler.

"So I guess you had an exciting time!" My wife said as she crawled out of the tent and sat next to me.

"How so?"

"I heard about Linda losing her bottoms." She said quietly, as if not to spread the story around to much.

"Yeah, she had a bit of a problem for a few minutes. But once she got into the boat she was able to get a towel around herself and cover back up."

"I bet you loved that view." She said, poking me in the side.

"You have no idea how hard it is to push someone up from behind in the water with your eyes closed."

"You kept your eyes closed?"

"Yeah. She even fell on top of me because of it. Got dunked pretty good in the process."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"Because you think I'm a horney bastard that would stop at nothing to get a free peek of your best friends ass."

"Well, aren't you?"

"He was a perfect gentleman!" Linda said coming out of her tent dressed in a pair of shorts and a blouse.

"Well, if she says so, I guess I'll believe you. Here I thought you were looking at other women's private parts and I was going to have to cut your dick off." She said half joking.

"OH NO!" I cried covering myself with my hands and crossing my legs in mock fear.

"I wouldn't have been bottomless if he hadn't made me go tubing!" Linda said as she hung her swim top on the line. "I don't know why I'm drying this, I can't wear it again."

"You made her go tubing?" My wife asked in shock.

"Not exactly. I knew she wouldn't go, so I said I'd go if she did... how was I supposed to know that this one time she would actually agree to go?"

"But man she was awesome!" Chase said as he came up the hill. You should have seen my mom flying over those wakes! She really got some air!"

"And you promised to go slow!" Linda said to Chase, punching him in the arm as he came over and hugged her in apology.

"Sorry mom. We didn't mean for that to happen." He said contritely.

"Well I think you owe her a new suit bottom anyway." My wife said to me.

"Yes maam." I said hanging my head in mock shame.

"Why don't you take her down to Warsaw after lunch. There is a walmart there, she should be able to find something."

"Yes maam. You going to come along?"

"No, you can take her. Consider it your punishment to drive down there instead of playing in the water all afternoon."

"Ok. After lunch I'll take her down." I said, grumbling as I stood up and got to work digging out lunch stuff.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers
12