Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers

"We're going to be visible to boats soon." I warned her.

'Who cares? Just keep fucking me! Please don't stop!" she cried loudly.

Who was I to argue. I continued to fuck her, my own orgasm building as I plunged into her.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" she screamed as he body started to quake. She shook and spasmed as I plunged my dick in and out of her pussy. I could feel her juices running down my legs as it dripped from my balls, but I was too close to care. With a huge grunt I drove deep one final time and my body unloaded what it had left into her, my cock pulsing and twitching even though there was little in the reservoir left to pump.

"Oh god that was so hot!" she said as we stood there, looking down at the water. I looked down as well and saw a boat anchored not far from where we were. Every so often the fog would swirl away and I would be able get a good view

"Looks like we started something." I said, pointing down at the boat. Mary pulled off my cock with a slurp and moved to lean closer to the edge. Sure enough, there in the boat below us was a couple, hard at it. The gal was laying on the platform in the bow, naked from the tits down, and the guy was banging away, each stroke making her tits bounce and roll. We were probably only fifty or so feet above them and when she opened her eyes there was no way she didn't see us looking.

"Harder!" We heard her say to her partner as she stared straight at us. She closed her eyes and I could hear her groan as her orgasm washed over her, her body twitching and shuddering while her partner still banged away in her. I stepped back and pulled Mary with me.

"We better get back down while there's still some fog."

"I suppose." She said as I led her down the trail.

I hadn't anchored the boat and by the time we got down to the bottom the light breeze was taking it toward the main lake. It wasn't a hard swim, but it took a few minutes to catch up to it and climb aboard. There were only a few swirls of fog left as I helped Mary up into the boat. I could see the other boat from where we floated. The lady in the front of the boat was on her hands and knees now, the guy banging away with abandon, her tits swinging in time with the sound of their bodies slapping together.

If I hadn't just cum a few minutes before I would certainly want to do the same thing to Mary. She seemed to have a similar idea as her hand found my dick and began to massage it, giving the couple in the boat a good look at both our bodies. We stood there, Mary slowly jacking my dick harder as our boat floated slowly closer to where they were anchored. The fog was gently blowing around us as I stared at her tits swinging and bouncing in time with their actions.

Part of me felt like I shouldn't be looking, but another part of me was mesmerized while my hands found one of Mary's perky breasts and began to massage them. We were both clearly turned on again and Mary moved in front of me, and put one leg on the seat, causing her legs to spread wide, giving both of them a clear view of her pussy. I played with both of her tits while she guided my dick between her legs and then up into her hole. The angle wasn't the greatest, but I slowly started pumping in and out of her sopping wet pussy, the couple in the other boat watching us as intently as we were watching them.

I wasn't sure if it was being watched or what we were doing that made the change, but I could see her face screw up as she threw her head back and screamed out that she was cuming. Her whole body shook as he pounded into her a few final strokes before obviously unloading into her. When she could breathe again she lifted herself higher and played with her tits, staring straight into my eyes. She clearly wanted to be sure I was looking at her.

My dick was huge, but I didn't feel anywhere close to cuming. Mary on the other hand, started to groan and pant as I stroked into her. I moved one hand from her tit to her shaved pussy and began to gently stroke her clit in time with my strokes.

"God this is so hot." Mary moaned as she watched the woman playing with her tits. Her partners dick softened and slipped out, and he moved to go sit down, giving the woman the ability to kneel more upright. She continued to play with her tits with one hand, moving her other hand to her pussy. "oh god." Mary moaned. "I wish you could fuck me forever."

The lady in the other boat got up as our boat continued to float closer, now less than thirty feet away. She stepped over to the raised seat on the front platform and sat down, leaning back and spreading her legs wide on the deck. She displayed her wet pussy for me and continued to rub her tits with her other hand. I could see her face was flushed pink as her fingers stroked up her pussy and across her clit. She continued to push her legs wider as her arousal grew in intensity. Mary stiffened in my arms and cried out loudly as she came round my rock hard dick. I stopped stroking in and out of her and held her tight while her body made little twitches and spasms.

"Oh my god." Mary panted as she watched the lady in the other boat stick two fingers into her pussy. "I can't stand up anymore." Mary said to me as she pulled herself off my dick, leaving me sticking straight out, glistening with her moisture. I wrapped my hand around my dick and slowly jacked it toward the lady in the other boat.

To my surprise she slid off the seat and moved to the very edge of the boat, less than fifteen feet away now, her knees on the edge of the boat and her legs spread wide. I watched her fingers and she watched my hand. It was stupid, but I was drawn to her pussy and moved to the very side of my boat, my dick actually hanging over the water. Mary stood up behind me and took my hand from my dick and replaced it with her own.

The fog swirled around us, growing thicker and then thinner, but I hardly noticed as the current drew my boat closer to theirs. We were so close now that I could smell her sex, her body covered with a light sheen of sweat, even in the cool air. Neither of us had said a word a we stared at each others bodies. "God I want that dick inside me!' she said softly from her boat only six feet away now. She groaned quietly and looked for her partner, who was busy in the back of his boat stroking his own dick and staring at Mary's naked pussy as she stood half behind and half next to me so she could stroke my dick better. From the way his hips were pushing I didn't think it was going to be much longer before he came.

"Show him your pussy." I whispered to Mary.

"ok." She whispered back, moving so more of her body was on display. She lifted one leg on the side of the boat so her clean shaven pussy was on full display, her lips spreading wide and our juices glistening on them. The woman in the bow moved so she was sitting on the edge of the boat, her legs stuck high in the air, her fingers making small slurping sounds as they slid in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god fuck me! Please come over here and fuck me!" the lady pleaded in a whisper from less than three feet away. My boat drifted the last two feet until it bumped into theirs. The side of my boat was considerably higher than theirs, but that didn't stop her. She pulled with her legs and was soon sitting on the side of my boat instead of her own, her hands around the back of my neck for balance as I stepped back slightly. The guy in the back didn't seem to care as his hips bucked up into his hand, his eyes staring at Mary's wet bald pussy.

The lady moved Mary's hand and replaced it with her own, stroking my dick and pulling it toward her pussy. It was a bad idea, but neither of us were thinking with anything but our sex drives. I heard more than saw the guy in the back grunt and start spewing cum into the air as the head of my dick touched the hot lips of her pussy. Almost involuntarily my hips bucked forward, sinking my dick deep into her pussy.

She cried out and her whole body shook as she came around my dick. The unfortunate part of it was that several things happened within a very short time. Our two boats bumped together and began drifting apart, creating a sliver of water between us that was quickly growing. The second thing was that in her throws of passion, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my ass with her heals, moving me even closer to the side of the boat. The third thing that happened was that when she arched her back it changed her balance point from slightly inside the boat to slightly outside the boat. The fourth and final thing that happened was that her orgasm squeezed my dick, causing my own climax to occur. In itself that wasn't a bad thing, but as part of that my hips tried to drive my spurting dick even further into her pussy, pushing her sweat slicked bare ass back on the side of the boat. In retrospect it probably looked funny, but in the middle of orgasmic bliss, it was quite a shock. The lady's ass slid off the side of the boat, her center of gravity already being over the edge. Her legs clutching and trying to pull my spurting dick deeper into her, the two of us tumbled into the sliver of water that had grown to about three feet wide. We both hit the water and unfortunately came uncoupled as we struggled to the surface, sputtering and choking. Mary was leaning over the side of my boat laughing hysterically while the guy in the other boat struggled to get to the bow with his pants around his ankles, almost falling over the side himself.

"God that was wild!" the lady laughed as she shook water from her long bond hair. "I've had some big climaxes before, but nothing so big it threw me over the side of a boat!"

"I have to agree that's a first for me."

"Hell it was a first to have sex in a boat!" She said as she treaded water near me.

"Come on." I said as I reached a hand out to her and pulled her toward my boat. I pulled the boarding ladder down and helped her climb up, getting another good look at her pussy as she did. I realized she had a good idea of my view when she wiggled her but at me as she climbed the ladder. I hauled myself up after her and was greeted by a huge full body hug, her nice sized tits pressing into my chest.

Mary had tossed a rope to the other boat and the guy, now dressed, was pulling us toward her. He didn't look happy. As we slid next to their boat the lady in my arms gave me a quick kiss and then let go, stepping up on the side of my boat and then off onto her own. We received a small push and the rope was tossed into the bow.

"God Jane! Did you have to go fuck him? Wasn't it enough rubbing your pussy for him?" The guy in the boat asked hotly.

"You should talk! I saw you back there jacking off like you hadn't ever seen a naked woman before!"

I didn't like where this was headed and I quickly found the remote for the trolling motor and moved our boat away from theirs. A soon as we were away I pulled it up and got ready to take off. The last thing I heard before I started my engine was "Hell yes! He was a great fuck! You should wish you had a dick that big! It made me cum as soon as he stuck it in instead of having to pound away for half a day!" Fortunately the engine drowned out the rest of that conversation. I motored away from them with Mary sitting on the seat across from me.

"I never expected anything like that!" Mary said.

"Me neither."

"I was kind of surprised you fucked her."

"I'm not really sure I did. She came as soon as she pulled my dick into her."

"call it what you will, but you fucked her. She was mentally fucking you the whole time we were drifting toward them."

"Well, you helped, stroking my dick like that!"

"Yeah...it was great wasn't it?" She giggled a she leaned over and stroked my softened dick with her finger. "I just can't get enough of this dick."

"I can tell. Why don't we put some clothes back on, now that the fog is almost gone."

"What a spoil sport." Mary pouted.

"Not really. I want to see you in that sexy stuff one more time."

"Oh, in that case!" she said as she moved to the bow of the boat and sat down. I wasn't going very fast, so the wind was low, but it still took her a minute to get her bra on properly and then her lacy panties. She leaned back in the bow and played with her nipples as I motored down the lake. I really enjoyed the view, and it had to come to an end all too soon. What took five minutes without the fog was a good twenty minute run now, the fog not having lifted from this end of the lake yet. I motioned her into the main part with me.

"We need to drop you off where no one will see."

"That's ok. Just slow down going past the point and I can slip into the water. No one will ever know.

"You're going to be wet!"

"So?

"You're sure?"

"Look, you've been great! I don't want to ruin things by letting your wife find out. If I get a little wet that's small price to pay for such a great morning of sex."

"Ok. But make sure I get into neutral before you go. I don't want to cut you with the prop."

"Ok." She said before leaning over and giving me a wet sensual kiss. "Don't forget to put your shorts on." She whispered in my ear before she picked up her long shirt and moved to the stern. She sat on the back with her feet on the platform. I couldn't see shore but between the depth finder and GPS I knew I was close to the point. I kicked it in neutral and waited for the depth to come up as I coasted over the point. The water was only three feet deep her so I turned and blew Mary a kiss.

She slid off the platform and was standing in the waist deep water, holding the shirt over her head. I let the boat continue to float on as she disappeared into the fog. As the water depend up a little I hit the gear again and eased into the cove. If anything the fog was thicker here, with almost no breeze to move it around. I shut down the engine and dropped the first anchor. I then moved to the bow and dropped over the side, pulling my bow rope to tie the boat off. I was still crouching down naked, tying off the line when I heard a voice.

"Wooo Hoo!" My wife called. "Look at that stud!"

"Hey lover!"

"You do any good?" She asked as she walked the last bit down to the water wearing a pair of workout shorts and a T-shirt.

"Not much. The fog really screwed me."

"I bet." She said as she gave me a kiss. "You lost your shorts huh?"

"Didn't want to get them wet." I said "You just get up?"

"Been up for a while." She said as I slid a hand up under her shirt to feel her bare breasts. "Nope haven't gotten one of those on yet either." She said as I played with her tits. I wasn't all that horny, but I knew damn well that if she was out without a titty hanger she was.

"I know what to do about that!" I said as I pulled her toward the water.

"What's that?" she asked quietly.

"Come with me." I said as I pulled her toward the boat. I helped her into the bow and then climbed in after her. I pulled her into an embrace and while I kissed her, I pushed her shorts and panties down her butt until they fell to the deck.

"You going to strip me right here?" she asked quietly while I helped her sit on the seat and then pushed her shirt up over her tits. I really loved her tits, and no matter what, sucking them made me hard. This was no exception.

"Hell yes." I answered as kissed from one tit to the other, sucking and kissing her nipples while she kicked her shorts off the rest of the way and spread her legs. I kissed my way down her body and licked her tasty wet pussy.

"We really shouldn't be doing this, someone might see!" She moaned quietly as I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth before sticking my tongue deep into her. I must have licked and sucked her pussy for ten minutes before she pulled me up to her face and kissed me. "Fuck me!" she panted. I smiled and put my dick to her pussy lips and pushed just the head in. "MORE!" she cried quietly, trying to pull my dick in with her feet on my ass.

"On one condition!" I whispered as I teased her hole with my head, just pushing in and out an inch or so.

"Anythign!" she groaned as I squeezed her nipples and worked my dick back and forth in her opening.

"You gotta go all day without any underwear!"

"I can't do that!" She moaned.

"Sure you can." I said pulling my dick out until the head was just laying on her lips.

"No I can't. everyone will know I don't have a bra on!" she practically wimpered as I pushed my dick in just an inch or so.

"Sure you can... for me? Just thing of the great fucking you will get after teasing me all day like that!" I said as I slowly pushed into her all the way.

"OHhhhhhh Do I have to?"

"Not if you don't want to." I said as I pulled my dick all the way out to the head.

"Oh god! If you don't fuck me I'm going to explode!"

"So it's a deal?"

"Oh god I guess so!" She moaned as I pushed my dick slowly into her velvety tunnel.

"Ok." I said as I leaned my head to her massive tits and sucked a nipple in. I sucked her nipple in time with my thrusts as I provided the fucking she wanted.

"OH GOD!" she hissed "I'm cuming!" Her body shook and twitched as I continued to pound into her. UH UH UH she grunted in time with my strokes as her body gave in to the sensations. I waited until she was almost done with her orgasm, and pulled out of her. I moved to put my dick next to her tits and she pushed them together. I watched my dick slide in and out of the artificial tunnel created by her fantastic tits, my purple head appearing and disappearing.

It only took a few good strokes before I came on her tits, my body pumping what it had left on her mounds. She let go of her tits and used her hands to rub the juice into her tits. "Not much of a load." She said quietly.

"that's because I was so horny for you when I left that I had to jack off just to keep myself from going crazy."

"really? What made you so horny?'

"Thinking about fucking you in the boat just like this!"

"Really?" she asked quietly.

"Really." I said as I lay down on her body and kissed her. "I love fucking you outside, and I love the thought of fucking in the boat in the middle of the day!"

"Well you got your wish." She said as she pushed me up and pulled her shirt down over her tits, only now that the passion and hormones had passed, worried about who might see. She picked up her underwear and shorts and started putting them on.

"Uh Uh" I said taking her panties away and tossing them over my shoulder. "You promised!"

"You're not going to hold me to that, are you?"

"Uh huh!"

"Ok smart ass... then you have to go commando as well!"

"No problem!" I said.

"We'll see how embarrassed you get at having a hard dick sticking out all day. My tits might wiggle, but no one can tell I'm turned on. You on the other hand..." she said with a grin.

"I guess we'll have to see."

"I'm quite sure that with my tits on display all day we will see plenty." She said with a smirk.

'Well, fair's fair I guess." I said as I pulled my shorts on and then climbed out of the boat. I helped her down and slid my hands up her shirt giving each breast a gentle squeeze.

"None of that around anyone else or the deals off buster." She said seriously.

"I got it." I said as turned her around and pulled up her shirt to give each nipple a kiss.

"You done yet?" she asked testily

"Yep." I said as I pulled down her shirt and stepped back to help her climb the hill.

To this day she has no idea what happened that morning. I hope it stays that way.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers
12