Surprises

Story Info
Dom surprises blindfolded sub.
2.7k words
4.37
41.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet, I have a surprise for you."

If curiosity killed the sub, I'd definitely need nine lives. A life-long control freak, I can't bear not knowing what will happen next, and immediately began trying to pry the secret from Wolf. "Are we going someplace special? Is it a treat?"

He just grinned at me, and shook his head. Never one to give up that easily, I immediately regrouped, and began my stealth attack.

"Should I wear something special tonight?"

Not surprisingly, this also met with no answer, other than a low growl, and the look that means I'm pushing my luck.

The worst part of having such a clever owner is that he sees right through me, and generally knows what I'm thinking just by looking at my face. "I'll tell you when the time is right, Pet."

With that maddening pronunciation, he began his nightly unwinding ritual, taking off his jacket and tie, sipping the drink I made him, checking his email. I am almost always allowed to kneel at his feet to take off his shoes for him, and tonight was no exception. A simple act of service, but full of meaning; it reminds us both of the framework of our relationship, and sets the stage for my transition from career woman to respectful submissive. The fact that he was still almost fully dressed, and I was now clad only in a cotton shift further emphasized our roles.

Wolf was soon totally engrossed in the computer, though I knew he was fully aware of me behind him. Each movement was slow and deliberate, emphasizing his control; knowing all the while that my mind was racing trying to figure out what the surprise was. He answered emails, glanced at the news, and basically ignored me. I stood behind him, impatiently shifting my weight from foot to foot, finally risking one more attempt. Completely in submissive mode now, I addressed him by the name we use only during play.

"Please Daddy? Please tell me?"

"Pet, I believe I said that I would tell you when I was ready. Must I punish you for disobedience?"

I whispered "no" and sank to my knees, defeated. Patience is not one of my virtues, but I do know when I've pushed Wolf as far as I can, and what happens when I take one step too far. I scooted under the desk, wordlessly demonstrating my contrition, and obedience. Outside of the bedroom, or outside of play, I never hesitate to voice my opinion, and he encourages it. Now, however, we were no longer equals, but Daddy and Pet.

After what seemed about a week and a half under the desk, he announced that it was shower time for us both. This is easily my favorite ritual, and I yanked the gown off over my head, running to start the water. I soaped every inch of him thoroughly, some parts perhaps getting more attention than others. Then it was my turn, and his big strong hands slid smoothly along my body, cleaning and caressing. Showering together is something we do as frequently as possible, but the warm intimacy never fails to soothe me, and in spite of my curiosity, tonight was no exception.

We didn't get out until the water ran cold, and Wolf was so calm and unhurried that I began to realize that my surprise didn't involve going anywhere. I wasn't really disappointed, just more curious than ever, and I toweled him dry, ending up on my knees on the bathmat. He slicked back my wet hair as I kissed his cock tenderly; first with lips only, then gradually moving on to wet kisses, tongue trailing lazily up and down his shaft. I would have stayed there happily all night, but after only a few minutes, he pulled me gently to my feet, and propelled me to the bedroom. I looked around furtively, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Of course he noticed, and gave me a sharp slap on the ass.

"Nice try, Pet. Bring me two bandanas from my drawer."

I scurried to obey, thinking he intended to bind me with them, but was dismayed when he used them to blindfold me securely, instead. I am a bit afraid of the dark, and being blindfolded to me is the ultimate in surrender and trust. Then I felt his hands pulling back my hair a bit, and securing the earphones I use for jogging under the bandanas.

He kissed the top of my head gently, and murmured "you're going to like the surprise, baby girl, but I want you to be able to concentrate only on your sense of touch. I know that you're nervous, but you know in your heart that you're mine, and that I will never let anything bad happen to you."

His words put me instantly at ease – now was the time to relax, and to let him take control. He started my Mp3 player and my ears were filled with music, but not my usual jogging mix. He'd added classical music to the device, knowing that it would keep me from hearing anything else without distracting me from his plans. I was cut off from the two senses best suited for maintaining control, but I was no longer afraid. Now my only emotion was eager anticipation.

Gently, he maneuvered me through my darkness to our favorite table. It is sturdy, and just the right height for Wolf to access my pussy and ass when I'm bent over it. Even more important, though, it is fairly narrow, allowing him to walk around to the other side, and slow the pace by using my mouth. My breasts are pressed flat against the surface when I am bound securely, but other than that minor detail, I am completely open to him, for whatever purpose he deems appropriate.

Once he had me in position, he pushed me down over the table, and began to tie me to it. The familiar feeling of having my limbs spread and secured brought me safely back into my comfort zone. His hands were warm against mine; wrapping them gently in the rope, and lacing more rope up my legs to secure me. It both relaxed and seduced me, and my juices began to flow. The position alone – legs spread, exposed and immobilized - always alters my reality. He often leaves me there for a few minutes, just to let me test the bonds; absorbing my situation, my lack of choices. This was a familiar routine to us both, but it had never lost its power. Unlike most activities done frequently, it takes my breath away, every single time. When he tied the final knot, taking away the last of my freedom, he manipulated my left hand into our safe sign, just as a reminder. Suddenly the idea of getting a surprise I couldn't mentally prepare for wasn't so spooky anymore.

Time becomes a relative concept for me when we begin a scene, and afterward I'm not always able to remember the order of events, or all that happened. Even taking that into account, it began to seem like I'd been neglected for a very long time, and I strained for any sound. The music was loud, though, and nothing penetrated my sensory deprived state. I was just beginning to suffer the first pin pricks of fear, when I felt a familiar sensation. It was something I've felt many times before, and even though I knew it signaled the beginning of pain, I sighed with relief. Better the devil you know.

The tip of the cane traveled the length of my thigh, stroking lightly, preparing me for the coming strike. Crack! The first blow was sharp, and I bucked against the ropes. I opened my mouth to scream, but soft fabric was thrust into my mouth, and almost immediately my tongue recognized the flavor of my own juices, and the silky softness of the panties I'd worn earlier.

The cane delivers two distinctly different sensations, which is probably why I love it so much. An initial white-hot sting, and then an aftershock, even more painful, that seems to radiate out from the impact. Wolf is slow and deliberate, giving me time to absorb the pain, and process each nuance, while bracing for the next lash. Tonight, however, the second strike of the cane was almost immediate, with no preliminary touch to tell me where, and one blow quickly followed another.

I was caught off guard, and writhed from the pain as much as my tight bonds allowed. I needed and wanted more, and was getting wetter by the minute. Then I felt Wolf's hand in my hair, and my head was yanked back roughly, the soaked panties pulled out, and Wolf's cock pushed into my mouth. I would know the feel, taste, and smell of him anywhere, but even in the dim haze of sensory overload, I was aware that the cane was still rising and falling regularly, even though Wolf was now obviously in front of me, holding my head.

I spent a few seconds wondering if the surprise was a new long-handled cane which allowed Wolf to cane me while he fucked my mouth, but then I gave myself up completely to the guilty pleasure of pure sensation. He pushed all the way to the back of my mouth, holding me firmly, testing my limits, deciding when my next breath would be.

The cane still rose and fell rhythmically, but now the pain was secondary to the all-consuming wonder of being a vessel for his use. Wolf can bring me to orgasm with little more than the cane, but oral stimulation has always been a trigger for me, as well. I knew that when he allowed me release, it would be earth shattering.

I had just begun to wonder how I would be able to ask for permission to cum with my mouth so very full, when I felt hands stroking my sore cheeks. I froze, realizing now what I should have known all along. Wolf's cock was still straining against my throat, his hands holding my head, so who was behind me? I began to struggle in earnest, and he slipped off an ear bud long enough to purr in my ear.

"Do you trust me?"

His voice calmed me, reminded me that I was loved, owned, and that he cared for his possessions. I nodded my head as best I could with him still deep in my mouth, realizing he was right. We'd talked about being shared, and he knew I'd fantasized about being used so thoroughly. He secured the ear bud again, and I arched my back, suddenly desperate for the unknown.

My cheeks were spread wide, the hands less gentle now, tracing the stripes they'd placed there. My pussy was nearly dripping from the combination of the caning and Wolf fucking my throat, and I strained backward, silently begging for more. The cock now breaching my entry felt cool against my hot flesh, and I knew that Wolf had insisted on a condom. The head must have been quite large, and I was penetrated slowly, inch by blissfully agonizing inch, despite my best efforts to push back and take it all at once.

When at last I felt hips firmly against mine, I clenched tightly, wanting to keep it inside, but the cock was withdrawn again, even more slowly. The two men established a tantalizingly measured rhythm, Sir pushing all the way in just as the stranger pulled out. I was lost in a sightless cloud of pleasure, and gave myself up to it completely.

I arched my back, moving against the man behind me as much as the ropes would allow, and sucking Wolf's cock as if my very life depended on it. Even without words, he knew I was close. The earbuds were removed gently, and he pulled out of my mouth, even though the cock behind me continued to pump in and out slowly. His voice entered my consciousness as if from a great distance.

"Is there something you want to ask me, Pet?"

He pulled out of my mouth, and I breathed "Please Sir, may I cum?"

"Yes you may, Little One. Now."

Both men thrust inside me to the hilt as Wolf gave his permission for my release. No more was needed. My entire body began to shake and tremble in the bonds. If not for the support of the table, I would have crumpled into a heap. The spasms went on and on, one orgasm becoming another. Before I had a chance to recover, though, I felt the warmth of the stranger's cock being replaced with something cold and hard.

I could hardly believe he was going to violate me further when I had already cum so hard, but then felt the even ruder shock of cool liquid being dribbled down my crack. Skillful fingers began to work the lubricant into my asshole slowly but surely, pushing deeper and deeper as the dildo was worked in and out. I realized that I was about to be triple penetrated, and was once again afraid, but Wolf always knows what I'm feeling. He released my head, and his hands began to slide down my back soothing me; reminding me of his presence and protection.

The stranger was gentle with me; Wolf had chosen well. My ass was taken even more slowly than my pussy had been, giving me time to adjust to being so completely filled. My fear was forgotten quickly, and by the time he bottomed out again I was completely immersed in pure pleasure, and knew nothing else. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced, and knowing that every hole was filled to capacity felt like I'd finally found my true place in the world. No longer a woman, not even a submissive. I was just a medium for pleasure; the stranger's pleasure, Wolf's pleasure, our pleasure.

The man held the dildo still inside me, buried as deeply as it would go. His cock moved in and out of my ass slowly at first, stretching me with each stroke. Wolf pulled out of my mouth far enough to allow me to pleasure the head of his dick, and I lovingly swirled my tongue around and around, sucking lightly at first, then with more intensity. The stranger began to increase his pace, and the pleasure was too intense for me to concentrate on my owner. Wolf took his cue, and began to fuck my mouth with abandon, watching the other man ramming hard into me, deeper and deeper.

The real world was very far away, now, and the only thing that existed for me was the satisfaction of being thoroughly used, and the knowledge that another orgasm was imminent.

Once I started, I came again and again, tensing and arching with the intensity, moaning around Wolf's cock. I had been unable to even ask for permission, and looking back, I'm not sure I could have found the words. I do know that both of them shared my frenzy, forcing themselves into me faster and harder, until with a guttural groan, Wolf finally exploded into my mouth.

I savored the taste, elated that I had finally managed to make him cum orally. It is difficult for him to climax that way, and I was so proud of myself for having finally done it that I barely noticed when the other man's cock and the dildo were eased out of me. Wolf whispered into my ear, telling me what a good girl I was, and how proud I'd made him.

"Did you enjoy your surprise, Pet?"

Struggling to regain my senses after such an intense experience, I could only nod, and he chuckled and began the slow process of releasing my bonds. The blindfold was the last to go, and he gathered me in his arms as if I weighed nothing. We sank onto the bed together, arms wrapped around each other, my head tucked under his chin. My favorite place in the world, where nothing can ever harm me. Blinking, I looked around the dimly lit room, finally realizing that we were alone.

"But Daddy, who...?"

"Never mind, Little One" Wolf said, as he cradled me against him, and gently stroked my skin. "This was never about him. Only you, and me, and the pleasure it gives me to please you."