Surprising Dowdy Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the Cliff Note version of my tip. We'll use her clit and G-spot to throw her quickly into orgasm. The slow warmup, foreplay, takes the most time, but she's already a little aroused as you can see by her plumped outer lips. But her clit is hiding under its hood again. We want it to come out on its own or it can be painful to touch if forced. Go on, each of you push a finger inside her sweet pussy. You can taste its sweetness in a minute, or next time, when there's no cum in her. Turn your fingers so you can feel the side walls. That textured area you feel is part of her clit. Sorry, do you know this stuff already? I can get didactic sometimes since I love teaching."

Dani answered first, "But you've already taught me two things I never heard before. And I'm sure I don't even have a G-spot. Right honey?"

"Well," Gary answered, "I've never found it, but you might have one. Why don't we look for it...after this?"

I've been thru this before. "I'll bet she has one and I'll show you where it is. Move your fingers in and out, just be sure to lightly rub her side walls. We want to amp up her arousal. Look at this beautiful pink peach peeking out again. Your touch is drawing it out. As it comes out, it wants to be touched, it strains to be touched. But don't! We'll tease it a little by rolling a thumb over the inner lips and making each roll tug the soft hood across her glans. Keep stroking her inner clit and watch her breathing get rougher and her clit get taller.

"Let me take over. I'll make her orgasm in just about five minutes by simply doing all this. But just as she reaches her little peek, a hot tongue or gentle, direct clit movement will triple the force of her climax, that little peak. The secret to tripling it again and tossing her 1000 feet higher is to involve her G-spot. What you couldn't see as I fingered her was that about every fourth stroke I pushed along her upper wall. Just as with the clit, I was careful to avoid directly pressing the G-spot. Stretching the upper wall pulls the skin around the G. It starts to swell and with more arousal, you can be a little more direct.

"Her clit is nearly at its tallest, so now I'll push my stiff dick inside her. But watch the angle I use. My dick is straight, but you'll have to stay aware of that curve yours has. I'm on my toes so my dick rubs everything BUT the G-spot. She's clenching and squeezing her inner clit against my dick as it ohhhhh pumps inside her. I'm bumping the inner clit hardest with the crown behind my glans. That's not its only purpose either. Notice that I'm bumping the last inch of my cock, and side slipping it, against her glans clitoris - the pearl. Each time I thump it I send an 'electrical shock' thru her and she twitches. Now, ahhhhhhhhh, getting hard to focus, I'll get off my toes so my dick points UP. Now it ohhhhhhhhhhh travels al..along the clitoral shaft and hits the ohhhhhhhhhh, G-spot. You see that big twitch where ohhhhhhhhhhh she went rigid? Now ....." I couldn't keep talking. I went faster and faster then down and slower and back up. About to cum myself, I slammed UP hard. "And... sssssshe... should c...cum NOW!" Within two more strokes Sue's body turned red and rigid. Her head locked to one side, she clenched her teeth and screamed a loud, long grunt/moan just before shaking violently.

With her grunt came mine and I released my flood into her. I shuddered, shook and lurched hard twice. I held my dick pressed hard against her until we both calmed and our breathing slowed. My eyes opened to see Dani and Gary staring awestruck at me. "I, we, have never seen or felt anything like that. You have to show us how to do that. That was so intense!"

"We don't do that every time since it is so draining, as you can see. But..." Before I finished my thought, Dani slid her hand into my ass crack and down to my balls. She pulled slightly and her other hand pried my still firm, sopping cock from my wife. I wondered what she was doing until she bent and sniffed our groins. She licked some of our mixed juices from my dick then offered it to Gary.

"Yummm, honey, smell this fresh sex aroma. Taste it! Go on, it's mostly her taste anyway. Didn't you share two other guys' cum in her mouth? Yes, I saw that." Gary looked dumbstruck. I knew he wouldn't consider taking a dick directly in his mouth.

"No! I won't suck a guy no matter what. Just like you won't eat pussy. It's just wrong. Tell you what... you eat her pussy now and I'll suck him clean. Never happen." Oh Gary. What a dumb dare that was.

I spoke up, "Whoa, don't I get a say in this? Sue doesn't care who eats her pussy, but I..." Dani called his bluff before I could even finish my sentence and put her face in Sue's cum-filled box. She admitted she wanted to taste pussy for a long while, but needed a little push. The dare was enough. Moaning constantly and savoring the taste, she licked Sue from ass to clit. Seeing his wife eat pussy her first time got to Gary.

"Hey, save me some of that. I want to taste you on her pussy too. When I'm done, I'll uhhh, consider licking his dick." His tongue was on my wife's clit and she was already moaning when Dani pulled his face away from Sue's snatch by his hair.

"No deal!" Smirked Dani. "You've just had a quick taste of her pussy. Now suck his dick completely clean or you won't get to taste her cunt again and you won't see me naked for at least a month. I mean it!" How unusually assertive of her.

"Oh come on honey. You're spoiled now and too horny to hold out for a month. You'll beg to cum all over me in a day."

"Yeah, I think you're right. I am spoiled and now I crave hot HOT sex. So I'll go to their house every day and fuck them both for at least thirty days. Is that OK with you guys?"

Convinced she meant it, and before we could shout our obvious answer, Gary gave in. He gingerly took my hardening dick from his wife and smelled it. "Hmm, smells like her cunt." Waving it around as he stared at it was just making it stiffer. "I know it's just flesh, like an elbow or a pussy," he rationalized, "but there's still a taboo and revulsion about a straight man sucking a cock." He took a careful lick off the end, savored the taste and went back for more. He licked my whole shaft and glans clean then let go. "As long as it tastes like pussy, it's not so bad, I guess."

"Oh you're not done yet, honey. Lick the dribble off his balls then really suck the juice out of him. I had that beautiful, straight cock down my throat and you ought to try that too. You expect women to drink your cum, it should be no different for you to blow a guy too and do what we do. Now suck it."

"Oh please, no deep throat. I'll do the rest for you, but then I want to rinse my mouth with her pussy juice." He did suck me in, but I avoided cumming in his mouth. I umm came close, but the taboo goes both ways. Once he drained my cock, he dove tongue first into Sue's pussy. Dani had her squat over his face and he ate all the mixed cream pie in her, including my recent addition. He was beginning to like the tastes. Dani insisted he drain her ass too. And he did, with no complaints. "It's a good thing I kicked the boys out. They'd be yelling 'fag' and stuff and joking to the world about my sucking cock and eating cum from three men. I don't need that! Now how about you show me on Dani how to fuck my wife and send her orgasm 1000 feet high?"

"Well, I'd LOVE to, but why don't we rest a little bit? I'm wasted." We sat on the couch together, still naked. The girls actually sat against me and Gary was across from us back in his wheelchair. We fell asleep with my hands under their asses and fingers poking inside their red and swollen pussies. Their hands were on my cock and balls, gently caressing them. We woke and kept a gentle high going while Gary watched and lightly stroked his cock, pointing it at us so we could watch his self loving. "We have to do this again... and again... and again. But we don't need the twins. When your legs are better, you can do more, but there's still a lot we can do until then. What do you think about a monthly pizza party?"

Dani asked, "Why wait a month? Gary's right, I am too horny now to wait that long. Though I want a good fucking daily now, how about we start with a weekly party? And if we need an emergency fucking, let's use our secret, subtle code word, PIZZA PARTY." She pressed her beautiful tits against me and shoved her horny tongue down my throat to seal the proposal then leaned over me and sucked my wife's tongue too. Hmmm, what a surprising day and a Surprising (not so) Dowdy Dani!

FIN

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

Seminal image: a man in a wheelchair with two friends, and a recent neighbor couple, and his dowdy wife (but in an unusually short, over the knee, skirt) with her back to the 'eye', all arranged around a makeshift table. Dani, in an apron, was serving some quick food.

[g ck 8/28/10]=========== 10083 words ==Submitted 8/28/10 | posted=8/29/10 | fix and re-sub 9/3/10

11 hours by pencil + 30 hrs to 0230 9/3/10

*

The story behind this ' Surprising Dowdy Dani ' story. 8-26-2010

Thank you JMS. Thank you so much for inspiring me to write and find my muse. Damn you! Thanks to you, I..... never mind.

Let me explain what he modeled for me. His epic Babylon 5 and the story behind it defined a new approach, for me, to attempt writing. Essentially, he says he clearly defines the characters, their motivations, what they have to lose etc. and defines their world. Once that settles in, all he does is open a window to that world and listens to them speaking. He quickly slams the window shut and writes what he heard. Often they speak directly thru him. Amazing concept! I tried it on earlier stories, and it works!

Long before I had a name for this tale, I had my seminal image. That solitary image for this was: a man in a wheelchair with two friends and a recent neighbor couple and his dowdy wife (but in an unusually short, over the knee, skirt) with her back to the 'eye', all arranged around a makeshift table. Claire, [name later changed to Dani for alliteration] in an apron, was serving some quick food. That's it. I never questioned how to make a story of this since I knew the story was already told, but I hadn't yet heard it. While trying to form the image clearly, it slid quickly in the time line back and forth to find the right spot.

Imagine picking a card from a deck. Are the cards in order by suit, sequence, reversed or chaos? It's the Queen of hearts. But what is she doing? To whom? Behind the King's back.. Is that the Jack, bent over? Ouu, I think I have a new story growing!

So! My story image came to me three days ago, before I climbed out of bed. With it came a compulsion to write it. You should know I have 101 + 5 stories outlined to varying degrees with varying motivation to complete them. When this Claire tale threw me out of bed, I had a story deadline coming up that should have had the highest priority and with which I was nearly done with the first draft. Yet, I knew I had to at least record the image and a few developing notes so I could pick it up later. In the last four years, I recorded all my story notes on my laptop JUST to avoid later trying to decrypt my own writing. I made it my own firm rule.

So much for my rules! I sat and scribbled my notes, with a real PENCIL no less, in my reading room. The first page was on an already used scrap of paper that was a half sheet. I just knew I wouldn't need to fill that scrap page with my quick notes. I guess my muse, Lois, had other ideas. I didn't see her this time, but felt her pressure on the pencil. Well, TWO HOURS later I had SEVEN pages written in nearly first draft polish! Far more than a quick note, this is. My hand was very tired from the varying pressure needed to make a dull pencil legible. There's one more twist I'll tell you after day two.

Day two: I sat in my reading room with a freshly sharpened pencil and resumed writing. About the time I felt the strain of writing, and my legs felt numb and my neck hurt from leaning forward, I guessed two hours had gone by again. I was wrong. My son called, so I checked the time. I had been sitting in place and writing for SIX and a HALF hours! How was that possible? I noted I was on page TWENTY SEVEN! I had to get up and stretch, so I decided to finish the thought and exit.

The images wouldn't stop and the characters wouldn't shut up! I couldn't write fast enough to keep up with them. I realized my mistake was that I never SHUT THE DAMN WINDOW on them. I did my best not to inject my own idea or change what THEY were showing me.

Just as I felt the end was near, for the first draft, I stopped... on page THIRTY SEVEN, just NINE incredible hours after I sat there! WHAT?????? My legs were tingling, back and neck sore, the pencil wore out so I switched to a pen on page 27, and I was stuck - naked - to the seat so I left skin behind when I tried to stand! Two days later, my hand is still cramped, and my fingertips still tingle. I can barely feel the keys on a remote control.

The other little twist I left until now is that my reading room is actually my 'rest' room, yes the throne. Damn you JMS!