Surprising Evening Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprising evening - for both of them!
5k words
4.07
48k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alcopop
alcopop
6 Followers

Pete my twin brother and his wife Danni, had a wonderful beachfront house with four bedrooms, a pool and double-garage which is situated in a fairly remote area. Eve, my wife is a year younger than me, Danni being three years younger. They had invited us to their place for the night to celebrate our 55th birthday along with a few other friends of theirs. Dress code was casual for the men (no jeans) although the women were asked to wear long dresses.

As usual with the day approaching Eve said "Come on Mike, I've got no long dresses in my wardrobe, we're off shopping."

My spirits dropped as shopping is fairly low on my list of 'interesting activities' but I knew this evening was important for her, so being the dutiful husband, I smiled, put my trainers on and headed for the car.

Eve was quite animated in the car, discussing her thoughts on what to wear, anticipating the evening and wondering if we should take anything. As I drove, she called Danni to check on our requirements. How can women talk for about ten minutes, then you ask what they were talking about and all you get is "Oh, nothing much." When you enquire further, it's like trying to get blood from a stone! Still, she was in a good mood and that bode well for the afternoon. Being midweek, the shopping centre was nowhere near full which made parking easy.

We had married thirty years ago and as far as I know neither of us had been unfaithful in all that time but being together for so long led to frustrations, particularly regarding our sex life. Eve had quite a strict upbringing and trying to coax her in to being more adventurous had often proven fruitless. We had progressed to using a few toys but dressing-up seemed taboo as was trying to move the venue away from the bedroom. I had great difficulty in accepting this situation but it's the chance you take I suppose and I was resigned to it. We had both 'worn well' and without being the most beautiful people in the world, we had a young outlook and certainly didn't look our age apart from the silver hair which I assured myself, looked distinguished.

I usually last about an hour of being dragged around the shops but the dresses Eve was trying on had really caught my attention. She appeared to be going for a creation that emphasised her cleavage which was rather unusual for her. Invariably, she would bounce out of the changing room to seek my comments, having disposed of her bra to allow the natural lines to flow.

'We' eventually decided on a long cream coloured dress which had thick straps over the shoulders, low-back and the obligatory deep cleavage. We both agreed that it looked stunning. I really didn't know how I was going to be able to walk back to the car with the object of my excitement evidently causing some discomfort for me. At one stage whilst heading for the car, Eve slowed up making me bump into her, using the opportunity she grabbed my 'semi', bringing it back to full erectness, which brought a knowing smile from her.

I don't know what had got in to her, definitely out of character. At the car, she almost jumped on me, demanding a long and passionate kiss. As my hands went to caress her breasts (as usual) I quickly noted that she had dispensed of the bra. Her nipples were very erect and I mused that I couldn't understand how I had missed the missing bra! When we were younger, I could bring Eve to orgasm just by playing with her breasts but those days were long gone. Yet she was responding well in this parking area – with people coming and going. I thought about getting her to jump in the back of the car, where there were darkened windows but without a word, she must have read my mind as she smiled at me and clambered in to the back. To say I was astounded would be an understatement. She had never allowed or talked about such activity before, although I often suggested it.

The passionate kissing continued as I manipulated her breasts in the best way I knew how. I wanted this to be a loving and lovely occasion. I certainly didn't want to cum too soon. Eve quickly undid my trousers and pulled my boxers down to allow her access to my very-erect penis. There was already evidence of my pleasure with a rather large damp-spot on my boxers and a trail starting to wander down my thigh. I couldn't help but sigh loudly as she took the head of my penis between her lips and gently licked around it. She was sitting on the seat and I moved to lie down. As she moved around to get more comfortable my hand slipped under her skirt and although by now I was very excited, I managed to control myself enough to gradually make my way up her thigh at the same time, stroking her gently.

As I arrived at her bald pussy, I nearly came on the spot as she had also dispensed with her knickers. She looked at me knowingly and I said "When."

She moved her lips away from my penis and replied that she had felt so good wearing 'that' dress, that she had decided that underwear was no longer a good idea as it would only become wet and uncomfortable. I really had problems with maintaining my control now as my instinct was to forge ahead but instead I gently massaged her pussy-lips for a while before gently inserting one finger. This brought a loud sigh and a shudder from Eve. She was really fired up and I'm sure I could have continued like this until we both came, with me coming in her mouth for the first time but as I manipulated my finger and moved to gently caress her clit, she soon went in to orgasm mode and for her there was no turning back. I moved my other hand to put pressure on her mound and she had to move her mouth away from my penis or I'm sure she would have done me a serious injury in that position. She became very vocal and I was very aware that we were in a rather large car park and so I kissed her to increase her pleasure and shut her up. I had never known her so loud. It would appear that preparing for this party had unlocked something in her, hopefully with no going back. Eventually her breathing returned to normal and she turned her attention to my slightly flagging penis.

The sight of her collecting the pre-cum with her tongue then using her lips to suck the head in again, had me instantly hard and I knew I wouldn't last long. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment as I felt her lips lower down on my shaft. I felt the first pulse of my orgasm at the same time as the lips were removed as she carried me through my orgasm. I opened my eyes to see her directing my cum on to her breasts. I think that that must have been the most intense cum I had ever had. As I returned to earth, she smiled at me and purred as she massaged my juice over each breast. "Did you enjoy that?" Did I what? The most sensual and intense orgasm of my life and she asks "Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled and croaked "It was OK." I didn't see the playful tap that was directed at my shrinking appendage. Life at that moment was wonderful. We took our time to clean up and then headed home, both with a sense of fulfilment.

The day of the party dawned and Eve was up and about early. She brought me a cup of tea in bed and was generally quite frisky with me but whenever I responded, she moved away from me.

She was on the phone to Danni for quite a while as I showered and dressed. Being a Saturday, my day was semi-planned with watching cookery programs followed by football on TV. Eve said she had to pop to the shops so I was pleased to have the place to myself as I settled down in front of the TV in my leather armchair. She was gone for about two hours and returned as the 'big game' was just starting. She was still in her bouncy mood but was slightly evasive regarding what she had bought at the shops.

My brother lived just over an hour away from us so I was able to watch all the game and the other results come in before I eventually decided to get ready for the party. We were staying the night but had decided to dress for the party before we left home rather than change there. As I entered the bedroom, Eve looked fabulous. She had had a shower and fixed her hair and was in the process of putting on her make-up. She was naked and kneeling in front of the large mirror. Never one to miss an opportunity, I unzipped and got my penis out and said "While your down there."

She immediately proceeded to slowly suck in the head with her deep red lipstick covered lips. I was loving the feeling which probably lasted about a minute when Eve said "That's it for now Buster, we've got a party to go to and I don't want to be late" leaving me literally dangling.

While I shaved and dressed, Eve slipped into her new dress which immediately evoked memories of the car park. I knew I had an hour's drive ahead of me and I knew it was going to be rather uncomfortable. I gave her a cuddle and a light kiss and told her how wonderful she looked. She grabbed my penis through my trousers and said "mmm, he seems to be happy." I really wanted to take her there and then and forget the party but it was never an option and as I climbed into the driver's seat, I mused on what might have been. Before driving off, I slid my hand gently up her thigh, over her glossy 'hold-up's' and was amazed to find that she had on a tiny thong. She never wears a thong. She looked at me with a big smile and said "I bought it today, what do you think." Fancy asking me a question like that at a time like this. Rock hard, horny as hell and a party to go to!

We arrived at around 7.30pm and as Eve got out of the car, she looked absolutely stunning. She had brushed her long blonde hair and touched up her lipstick again and as she came around the car towards me she said "Do you like."

I replied "Absolutely gorgeous." We held hands as we made our way to the back door of the house as the front door opens on to the beach.

Pete greeted us with a kiss and cuddle for Eve and an immediate beer for me. That's what I call a greeting. We were introduced to the other three couples there, all around the fifty-ish age group. I doubt if any of them had been there very long as most of the ladies glasses were almost full and the atmosphere seemed very low-key until Eve got in among them. I left the group to search out Danni who I assumed would be in the kitchen. Sure enough, there she was, similarly looking stunning. She wore a deep red long dress which contrasted so well with her jet black short 'bob-style' hair, with a black choker around her neck. I had never seen her wear a choker before and it added a certain sexiness to her. She put down the plate she was holding and came and gave me a very close clinch and a peck on the lips. She must have been able to feel the state I was in as I believe it would have jabbed her in the thigh but all she said was "I'm so glad you're here, I've been looking forward to tonight for so long. Where's Eve?"

We both made our way back in to the lounge where everyone was now congregated. Danni sought out Eve and they chatted quickly and quietly for a minute or two as I began to circulate. Danni briefly disappeared with Eve but soon returned with champagne for everyone. Danni proposed a toast to 'the birthday boys' which brought a loud cheer from all assembled. 'Bottoms-up' was the order of the day for all toasts.

The glasses were quickly re-charged and Pete responded with a toast to the beautiful ladies - and a night of surprises. I was intrigued as there appeared to be knowing looks from everyone – only I was in the dark so to speak. More champagne appeared and I proposed a toast to our hosts which was warmly appreciated.

I was already feeling warm inside and starting to buzz. Danni and Eve appeared either side of me nuzzling their breasts into my arms. Eve kissed me warmly then Danni did the same. "Happy Birthday" they said then left me and did the same to Pete. Yes, I was definitely warming up.

There were assorted nibbles strategically placed and I grazed on them as I circulated. Danni and Eve had disappeared and Pete joined me in chatting to the others. There was Chris who was the tallest guy there at about 6'3" who was with Angela, a petite dark-haired woman but with large breasts that were threatening to spill out of her tight black dress. Martin and Sally were another couple, both about 5'8" although I suspect that Sally would soon reduce in size if she removed her four inch heels. Sally wore a long dark green dress which had been styled to emphasize an ample cleavage. Having long red hair, she had typically white skin and was holding tight to her husband as she listened to the topic of conversation. Finally, there was Steve and Sue. At first glance you would put them down as fitness freaks. Again, about 5"8 but with not an ounce of fat on either of them. Sue had short blonde hair and wore a long white sleeveless dress which emphasised her fairly muscular upper arms but also a lack of any discernible cleavage. Steve was fair haired and as he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt his muscular arms were also displayed. It was evident that these couples were long-time friends and they were chatting easily.

Danni and Eve appeared with a tray of shot glasses and a bottle of some sort of what I discovered to be 'fire-water' as soon as I sank my first one! Everyone was required to sink this first shot while Pete turned up the music. A fanfare sounded and a pre-recorded male sexy voice (I'm thinking Barry White here) demanded all people to dance with their respective partners. The lights dimmed and the music became very slow and sultry. Eve pulled me in close and as we shuffled together, she asked if I was enjoying myself, how I was feeling and whether I was ready for the 'surprises'.

I replied that I am, that I'm really buzzing and wondering what the 'surprises' bit was about.

"You'll see" she purred.

As the music continued, she ground in to me a bit then kissed me passionately. The voice interrupted us, informing us that all the men must move on to the next lady for the next song. That was something I didn't want or expect but as requested, I moved on to Sue while Eve was dancing with Pete. Sue put both arms around my waist which invited us to dance waist to waist and therefore groin to groin. She appeared to be massaging my penis with her stomach with not a hint of embarrassment from her. She must have known what she was doing to me as we chatted quietly. I found out that she didn't work anymore... the rest was unintelligible as I noticed Pete and Eve getting together very cosily, too cosily I thought. His hands were comfortably caressing the cheeks of her behind and she was holding him in tight by his cheeks. I was stunned and then it hit me that the other couples were likewise dancing in a rather intimate way. Eve looked over towards me and winked and smiled. She was obviously comfortable with the situation, strange.

All too soon the voice instructed us to move on and I moved on to Sally, who immediately settled in to finding out how hard I was whilst engaging in small talk, at least that's what it seemed like to me.

Bear in mind that I had been hard for most of the journey down; my wife looked as attractive as I had ever seen her; I was surrounded by good-looking women who were elegantly dressed; I was not quite drunk but certainly very merry and these women seemed intent on rubbing up against me, intensifying my erectness if that was possible. Wow!

I eventually ended up dancing with Danni. She informed me that this had been planned between her and Eve. Eve had been telling Danni about her issues with wanting to advance our sexual experience but that she didn't know what to do or how to do it. Danni confessed that she and Pete had gone through a similar crisis in their relationship many years before and that Danni had confided in a very good friend at work who just happened to be Angela. Whether you could class it as a 'progressive formula' or not, Angela eventually arranged a similar party for Danni and Pete, which worked for them. You could say that my jaw dropped, that I was stunned etc. but really I was feeling very excited. To my mind, this may be the 'genie out of the bottle' time for both Eve and me.

I looked towards Eve but she was rather involved with Martin. Danni continued by explaining that she had convinced Eve to let herself go, along with any pre-conceived ideas and just enjoy herself for one evening. Anything goes for this one night only. I thought, 'hold-on, Eve, anything goes, no, this would never happen' and yet there she was grinding against Martin. I settled in closer to Danni and she smiled as she returned the move and kissed me briefly but fervently.

'The voice' again interrupted our ardour and as I moved on to re-unite with Eve, she was beaming, so obviously just to make her feel better, I managed to muster a smile whilst suppressing an enormous grin. We embraced tightly and she kissed me more passionately than she had ever done before that I could remember. "Happy Birthday Mike and sorry."

"Why sorry?" I asked.

"Well, it's been so long since I have felt this good about myself, that I could even consider opening up like this. I expect Danni has explained."

"Well, she did say that you had been chatting together and she had suggested this party as a way to move on, but..."

"I really don't know if this is what I want or need but I know that you will enjoy it. I am willing to give it my best and we can chat about it later and see where we go. Are you OK about me being with other guys?"

Now, let me think. My horny wife is asking her horny husband for permission to (I expect) fuck other men. Decisions, decisions. Again, being a gentleman I agreed to her 'demand' and as we kissed, I slyly slipped a hand inside her dress and gave her erect nipple a little pinch, just to let her know that I was up for fun and games.

'The voice' moved us on again with the command that for the first part of the next song, the men were allowed to use their hands on the ladies and when the tempo changed half way through, it was the ladies turn.

I moved on to Sue and tentatively massaged her bum cheeks through her dress but as I looked around and saw bare thighs and breasts around, I bent down and moved my hands up under her dress to their previous position. Sue was wearing what appeared to be a thong so my hands had uninterrupted access to her tight cheeks.

"Play with my bum" she said.

I was a bit taken aback. It's not often a woman you hardly know asks such a thing. As always, I hate to turn down a request from a lady so I moved my finger down to get it moistened from her fanny, which caused a gasp from Sue, as I then proceeded to play with her rim. She melted further in to me before asking me to go deeper. So no foreplay here then. Sue certainly knows what she wants I thought as I inserted my digit playfully. All too soon the tempo changed and before I knew it, Sue had unzipped me and was amassing the flood of pre-cum that I had produced, then proceeded to lick it.

"I don't know what it is about pre-cum, but it always tastes so good" she said.

A handy thing to know I thought whilst at the same time thinking of the colour of the drawn curtains to try and stave off an impending orgasm. I couldn't see Eve out of my eye-line but noticed that both Angela and Danni were happily groping someone. The music changed and Sue zipped me up and sent me on my way. As I approached Sally, it crossed my mind that I hadn't touched Sue's tits. 'Oh well' I thought, 'the night is young'. I mentally made a note to go easy on the booze for a while, I was becoming sloppy, fancy missing an opportunity like that.

Sally greeted me with a big smile and asked me where I wanted to start. I have always had a thing about red-heads with big white tits. It reminded me of my early teenage years where the older sister of a friend who just happened to be a red-head used to invite her brothers' friends in to her bed to play. What a wonderful girl she was and that was how I found out about tits! I digress wistfully. Sally seemed happy for me to play with her breasts and nipples, instructing me on her requirements. I was on the verge of one great big orgasm but I didn't want to be the first to blow my load.

alcopop
alcopop
6 Followers
12