Surprising Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yeah I do still sometimes. But my boyfriend's not that crazy about it, so not very often."

"Well, that's a shame, I know you came to like some of that quite a bit. Sharing that part of you is important. Maybe he'll grow into it. Until then you have time for yourself once in a while, not so tragic. Chat is practically the same thing..."

"Mmm...yeah..." she agreed, not sounding entirely unconvinced and not just a little nervous as the idea raced through her head.

That was the direction I was wanting to go, that slight moment of hesitation and distraction from the actual issue 'at hand', and she had stumbled into it. I switched gears and started. First I made the motion of my arm noticeable and started really squeezing and stroking my cock through my pants. I let that do the speaking for me for a few moments as I stared straight into the camera with a cocky smile on my face. Her brown eyes were wide and her mouth parted ever so slightly so her tongue could dart across her lips as she stared at the lower half of her screen, obviously distracted. I let the silence build and leaning back, went slowly for the button of my pants. The angle of the camera enabled her to clearly see what I was about to do.

As I opened the button with a languid motion of my fingers, she finally reacted, flustered and almost tripping over her words "Whoa, whoa.... uhhh, oh fuck... you... what... I...."

"Want?" I finished for her and gave a good laugh. Her face transformed from shock to perplexed to subtly calculating before suddenly transitioning into a huge smile and a good laugh on her part as well. We both giggled for bit and I could feel the tension had broken on her side.

"It's just weird you know?" she asked me as we stopped giggling, "I mean, we stopped dating because you weren't attracted to me anymore, at least not in that way. What changed?"

That was an excellent question and I went for a mostly honest answer. After I finished she seemed satisfied by what I had had to say and leaned back in her chair while brushing her hair out of her face. By then the sexual tension itself had died down however. I wasn't worried though, it looked like the mid-game was opening up nicely.

"And you are really looking at the pictures of us right now?" she asked, knowing full well I was. A sly grin spread across her face, "That is pretty bold buster!"

"Guilty as charged," I said shrugging my shoulder with my palms up, "You can't really blame a guy, I mean, there are some really great pics there." As I finished saying that I let my left hand fall directly back to the zipper of my pants.

"Oh yeah, I remember," she said with a cute girly laugh that contradicted the distinctly naughty look in her eye. "So which ones are your favourites?"

"Well, to be honest, the ones of you with the strapon and dildo are really doing it for me lately." As I said that I slowly started unzipping my pants. I watched her eyes following the motion of my hand and when she didn't interrupt in any way, went ahead and pulled them open to reveal my boxers that were straining to hold my cock in. The tent in my shorts was incredibly obvious and I started squeezing my cock again though my shorts.

"Unfortunately I had to get rid of my strapon," she told me as her eyes widened while watching me kneading my cock. "But I still have the other one." Her hand strayed to the top button of her blouse, which she started teasing with her fingers.

"Ah, and has he had any play time recently? That's a lovely picture too..." My tongue was starting to feel thick with the heady swoon of excitement that had come over me when it had become clear she was really going to let me jerk off while watching her. The cloth of my boxers started to get uncomfortable, but I knew I couldn't pull it out yet, then she wouldn't have to do anything to see it. "Well, he visits me in the bathroom about once a week I guess," she said coyly as she popped the first button on her blouse.

"Mmm, I can only imagine," I said slowly, "oh wait, I don't have to! Here's a picture of exactly that right here, " I said as I clicked full size on a fantastic picture of her with her legs spread and arching her back up on my old bed so I could fuck her with the dildo as she sucked my cock. It was a really hot picture and I really had to restrain myself not to rip off my shorts and start beating my meat frantically right then and there. Nevertheless my cock throbbed heavily again and a thick bead of pre-cum starting spreading a wet stain through the cotton.

"Ooooh," she asked, "and which one is it?"

I laughed with real joy when she asked that, "Well, you still have the pictures you said, why don't you open it up. If you haven't changed the file name it is dsc0008." I watched as her eyes started darting across the screen as she clicked her mouse again and again.

"I keep them in buried folder," she said as she continued clicking, "last thing I want is someone finding them." Finally she clicked into the right folder and started scrolling down. It wasn't as if we had made thousands of photos, but a few hundred, and finding the right one took her a moment.

"You have thumb previews enabled?" I asked, "That might make it a little more difficult to find, but it definitely makes looking a lot more fun."

"I do," she said smiling as her eyes focused on the file. I heard her double click and knew she was looking at the picture of her sucking my cock and me fucking her with the dildo at the same time. "Wow," she said finally, "I actually remember that."

"So do I," I said, my voice starting to get husky from lust. "I think we both know where this is going, what do you think?"

She giggled that charming girly laugh again, "Yeaaahhh.... kewl!"

"But you know, I don't want to give it all up for nothing! You gonna help me out here or what?" I said winking obviously for the camera.

"Ooooh," came her long sigh again, "And how would I do that?"

"You could start by opening your shirt," came my opening bid. I was curious about her response, knowing that if I got resistance this early, I would probably end up jerking off to her tits and face, not that that in itself wouldn't be great, but hey, more would be better!

"Is that all?" To my pleasant surprise she reached up and starting popping the buttons open on her shirt. The speed she was doing so made it clear she was either horny, nervous or both. Her shirt gaped open as the buttons loosened as I could see a black lacey bra cupping her breasts, which swelled up and would have been so fantastic to suck, fuck, anything. I think I moaned in drunken desire at that moment and her coy smile broke into a huge grin. When she finished the last button, she unexpectedly shrugged her shoulders back and took her blouse entirely off. "And what about you, what about your shirt?"

I wordlessly pulled my shirt off while thinking how lucky I was. By asking for my shirt in return for hers, the ante had been upped considerably, and not by me. That meant when it came time to pull out my shaft for her to see, I could ask for more to see as well, meaning tits were the minimum I would be getting - unless she was secretly planning to just show her tits for me and would stop there. At the moment though, all possibilities were open and it seemed my ex knew what she wanted, and that was incredibly sexy to me. By starting this, we both knew where it was going, I had confirmed it, she had agreed. She was going to watch me shoot my hot load for her and, if I was lucky, do it while she fucked herself silly for me to watch. As my shirt fell to the floor, I slid my left hand down my chest and over my stomach to hook my thumb in my boxers. This had the result of pulling the cloth tight over my cock as it strained upwards and I could see her eyes following my hand and come to rest on my tented shorts.

"So you want to see more?" she asked teasingly, running her hands over the top of her breasts and cupping them for the camera.

"You know I do," I practically exclaimed, my excitement creeping into my voice yet again.

"Well, it's only fair, you are bare-chested after all..." she said as she slid her hands over the tops of her breasts again before reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra. I could see the moment the clasp came free by the loosening of the bra. My brain was firing endorphins full throttle and it was as if time slowed down to a crawl. She rolled her left shoulder as her arm came back into view and the soft cups of her bra languidly slipped down to reveal the pink areoles of her nipples. It was as if my heart beat a dozen times in the second it took for her to shrug her right shoulder and let the bra fall away from her breasts to be laid on the desk next to her. Another urgent throb of my cock caused yet another small flow of pre-cum to deposit itself in my boxers.

"Wow," I grunted, "those are a sight for sore eyes!"

"Thanks!" she giggled again, cocking her hands on her hips and taking a deep breath to push her tits right toward the camera. They were gorgeous. She had those 2 or 3 extra kilos that provided a firm rounding of her perky breasts and I could practically feel them in my hands. I knew they would be delightfully firm and that her nipples were sensitive rose buds of pleasure. She reached up at that point and cupped them together, showing fantastic cleavage while rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Her eyes fluttered in pleasure for a moment as she stroked herself and watched as I started stroking myself through my boxers again.

"Oh," I said with a slightly strained voice, "I really want to pull out my cock for you."

"Why don't you?" she asked breathily as she continued pinching her nipples. I could see they were stiff with excitement and her eyes had taken on that particular glaze of extreme excitement, much the same as that in my eyes at that very moment. Rather than take it out though, I stood, momentarily leaving the view of the camera, and stripped off my pants. I considered stripping entirely immediately, but restrained myself. I had to see if I could get her to show me that magic pussy of hers.

I sat back down and saw that she was eagerly examining me as I did so. I tilted my chair a bit and leaned back yet more while angling the camera for a better view of my cock. The nice thing was that I knew that she knew that I really get off on watching women's faces and reactions when a cock starts shooting cum. I used to give her facials from time to time, and it was always fantastic having her watching when my cum erupted all over her beautiful face. She really liked it and enjoyed it, laughing at times with pleasure as white strands of cum coated her. If my hands had been on my cock at the moment I remembered that, I would have shot off in my shorts, but fortunately I had already started scrolling through the thumbs of our sex life together and was finishing up with the camera.

"Excellent," I said finally situated again. She had a glorious view of my cock and upper body, obscured only by my boxers at the moment. "Alright, so there went my pants," I commented as I found the file I had been looking for.

"Yes, but not your boxers," she said playfully. She was cupping and rubbing her breasts now, her mouth was parted and I could she see was breathing heavily. I double clicked the file I had found and a video clip started up. It was an empty view of my living room, the longest video we had done together, and over the next 15 minutes I would fuck her and get sucked off all over the living room. I clicked open another video file, then another, scaling them down until I had three more shorter videos of her sucking, fucking and getting jizzed. I put them all on loop and leaned back.

"Hey, you're distracted by something, what are you looking at?" she asked mildly annoyed as she continued to cup her tits. She knew me well enough to know, I had always enjoyed watching porn while fucking her. Of course, now I was watching porn of her while preparing to jerk off with her. I wasn't sure if that was irony or serendipity or what, but it felt good whatever it was.

"Well, I am putting up some vids to watch while we talk, what do you think?"

"Hey, you haven't seen me like this in years, and you want to watch videos at the same time?"

"Well, firstly, the excitement of the moment comes from the connection with you. I've fantasized about just this you know. And second, the vids are ours, and watching what we used to do while you watch me now is just too exciting to pass up!"

"Ooooh," she breathed out with an obvious change of tone. "Which one are you watching?"

"A couple of them at the same time actually, I've got them scaled down."

"You can do that?" she asked.

"Of course, what, you watch one at a time or what?"

"Ha! Of course? What a thing to say! Well, how do you do it then?"

"Ah, so you want to see exactly what I am seeing or what?"

"Yeah, why not? That would be kewl!"

I talked her through opening multiple copies of the file and scaling them down, which was done relatively quickly. She had to search through the files again, and knew she was seeing thumbs of us fucking, sucking and having a great time. When the first video opened, her smile got even bigger than it was. "Oh yeah, that was a great fuck!" she exclaimed happily. Although with my dual screen set up, I have a full screen of her and the four video opened on screen two, she couldn't do that. So when all four were running and rescaled, I had her drag my video over and place it right in the middle of the screen, so my image was framed by videos of us screwing our brains out. She gave an "ooh" and "ahhh" of delight and leaned back in her chair. "That is really absolutely crazy horny!" she said with a sound of deep satisfaction.

"So I take it you miss the kinky sex, am I right?" I asked playfully.

"Oh, don't make me think about that right now," she said bluntly.

"Right, so," I recovered from the faux pax, but it was so far along now, it wasn't too hard. "You remember that day in the living room?" I asked to get back on the subject 'at hand'.

"You know I do, I must have watched that video more often than all the rest together. You can really see how big you are compared to me, and a big man fucking me is just hot."

"Looks like you found your voice and what you like. That makes you incredibly sexy right now."

"Mmmm...." she agreed as I watched her eyes circling the screen.

"Also looks like you're getting distracted by the videos yourself," I teased.

"Well, yeah," she said coyly again, "I can see your hard cock in the videos, but you've still got those boxers on."

"You're just trying to get me naked before you do."

"Can't blame a girl for trying," she laughed with a sexy voice.

"Come on, here I am in boxers, and what are you wearing?"

"Well, yeah," she said standing up, taking her face out of view. I could see her hands slide over her hips which sheathed in short pajama shorts that she liked to wear around the apartment even back when we were together.

"Aha!" I said triumphantly, "Putting on a nice shirt and running around in your pajama bottoms! Trying to fool the camera, hm?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting anything like this and I'm at home. I just thought I should at least look dressed before we started video chatting. Decency, you know," she said, trailing off in another girly giggle. "But what do you know of decency?"

I brushed off the comment, not wanting to let it distract from the moment. "So," I continued, "we are both down to our skivvies. Mmm... I wonder what happens next?" I grinned and demonstrably pulled my cock up as high as I could while it was still stuck in my shorts.

"Well," she laughed seductively, "why don't we find out?" At that she started slowly gyrating her hips for the camera. I still couldn't see her face, and as she gyrated and turned around to show me her ass perfectly framed by her short pajama shorts, I started squeezing and stroking the head of my cock with more vigor. My heart jumped as her fingers hooked into her panties and slowly started pulling them down, revealing her perfect ass for my longing gaze. My eyes were glued to the image of her ass, and when she finally slipped them all the way down, I could see her magic pussy from the rear. She did a real tease job, standing straight and bending at the waist to pull them off. She has a perfect heart shaped ass and the clean shaven lips of her pussy were obviously red and swollen. An unbidden image sprang to mind of me fucking her hard from behind, my cock stretching her open and penetrating deep inside her. "You like?" she asked as she spun around, revealing her flat tummy and completely shaved slit.

"You know I do, damn you look good!" I enthused, completely enrapt in the view before me. On my other screen I was doing just what I had imagined, bending her over the coffee table in the living room and pounding her from behind. The other videos showed her sucking my cock in a close up shot with her eyes closed, my cock poised directly over her face and shooting off a huge load of white cum while she smiled happily, and finally a side view of my bed with her sucking me off while fucking herself with her dildo. Knowing she was watching the videos herself and seeing how much cock and cum was ongoing, together with the fact she had actually gotten fully naked first, I knew it was finally going to hit overdrive.

"Mmm..." I moaned as I lifted my ass and pulled down my boxers, kicking them off under my desk. My cock rose thick and hard as I brought my hand back to it and starting stroking it with my dry hand.

"Ooooh... now that is what I wanted to see," she cooed with delight as she sat back down. Her smiling face came back into view, but her perfect pussy dropped out of view. "Yeah," she said urgently, "stroke that cock for me. Pump it, come on!"

"You want to see me stroke it?" I asked as I leaned over and grabbed a bottle of lotion, emptying a generous portion onto the palm of my left hand so it was clear for her to see. "And what about that sweet pussy of yours, do I get to see it fucked? Fucked like I so much want to fuck it right now? We can match our rhythms, so as you fuck yourself, I pump my cock. Let's do that!"

She laughed in delight and sprung out of her chair, "Just a moment," she said putting down her headset and running off screen. She was gone what seemed like an eternity as I tried to resist pumping my cock frantically just to get the long-desired release for my swollen balls. When she reappeared, naked and beautiful, I could see she had the dildo I had bought her so many years before clutched in her right hand.

"Hey!" I said as she sat back down and put her headset on again, "Change your camera angle or your chair or something, I definitely want to see this. You are so going to make me shoot my hot cum, I can barely stop myself from jerking it out right now!"

Her reply was an unintelligible sound signaling extreme arousal as she adjusted her camera by bringing it closer to the edge of her desk while her breasts waving tantalizingly right in front of the camera lens. When she sat back down, she was glorious in her nudity. I had a complete view from head to knees as she leaned back in her chair and started waving the dildo in the air like a conductor's stick. In the foreground was her sweet slick slit, her pert and lush breasts rose beyond them framing her face excited with desire as she looked directly into the camera. "So, you want to watch me fuck myself, is that it? Is that what it is going to take to make your cock cum?"

"Yesss...." I moaned, finally grasping my cock with my left hand covered in lotion and starting to stroke it up and down the shaft, lubing the head and shaft with the slick cool lotion. Once I was slicked up, I started furiously beating my meat, gripping and squeezing the head my cock as I quickly pistoned my hand up and down the shaft.